Plan Start!

My life with you

"OK HYUNG!! FIGHTING!!!" The boys cheered.

Next day:

The boys woke up earlier because they are preparing for their plan. Heechul is very nervous and excited for the plan. On the other hand nina just woke up and headed to restaurant for breakfast. 

"GOOD MORNING MISS NINA!!!" The boys greeted. 

"Good morning too boys!  Why so hyper today? " she said. The boys glance at each other and smile.

"Nothing miss nina. We are just happy and excited. " zhoumi said.

"Ok! But please don't call me miss nina, just nina or noona." She said?

"Ok nina/noona!"

"Noona try this salad. I cooked it for you!" Ryeowook said. 

"Ok! Thank you for this salad!" She said and she eat it. "Wow! This is delicious Ryeowook! Thank again for this."she added.

"Thank you noona!"he said. They continue to eat. After that the boys glance at each other and kyuhyun asked nina.

"Noona do you want to play games with me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Oh! Sure. What about you guys?"

"Its ok for us nina! Go play with him." Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun and nina went to other table. 

"Let me guess. Are we going to play star craft?" She asked.

"Uh? How did you know?" He asked.

Shoot! I should not said that! Stupid nina stupid. She thought. "Uh-uh. Ah. Cuz one of my staff told me that." She said nervously. 

"Oh!" He said. He is still confuse even though she already explain it but he just forget it. They play for a couple of hours.

 "Nina noona! Play with us!" Henry said. He is playing volleyball with kangin, donghae,  eunhyuk, shindong,  siwon.

"Is that ok for you kyuhyun?"she asked. 

"Dont worry noona its ok for me. I wil just play more. " he said. Nina smile at him and run towards henry and the guys. They played for couple of hours and then rest.

"Noona you are so awesome" eunhyuk said.

"Thank you" She replied.  They rest for a couple of minutes. 

"Nina do you want to come with us for shopping? " leeteuk said.

"Sure. Are you guys coming?" She asked henry and others.

"No noona we will play more just enjoy!" Siwon said

Nina went to mall with leeteuk, heechul, zhoumi, and sungmin. Zhoumi noticed that heechul is smiling from ear to ear.

"Hyung dont do that she might notice it" he whisper to heechul.

"I know but I can't" he whisper too.

"But hyung you're to obvious. "

" Arrasso,  Arrasso. " heechul whisper. They finally entered the mall with disguise so no one will notice them. They went to different stores. Sungmin always keep bringing pink stuffs to Nina so the others are getting annoyed to him. They also went to Italian restaurant the guys are eating a lot so nina is laughing to them.

"Hyungs you want to go to bathroom? "Zhoumi asked. He winks to guys and they get it.

"Ok. Heechul hyung do you wanna go to?" Sungmin said.

"Aniyo." Heechul replied. The three guys walk away to bathroom. Nina and heechul wait for minutes but they are not coming back. Heechul notice them to exit door and give thumbs up to him. Nina is getting bored for waiting she has no idea about this plan.

"Heechul why are they not here yet its been 30 minutes."

"I don't know too. Maybe they already left? Aish. Lets just  go and shop more I will just call them."

"Ok."

After they pay for the foods. Heechul can't think clearly now that he is alone with her.

"Heechul are you alright?" She asked.

"Huh? O-ofcourse I am. So where do you wanna go?"

" I don't know. Ah! They have a garden at the roof top do you wanna go there?"

"Sure." They went to the garden and it is very beautiful it has a lot of flowers surrounded by colorful lights and ponds. There are also some small fancy restaurants and the whole garden its a better place for couples. They walk for a while when nina's phone ring.

"Um. Excuse me I just have to answer this."

"Its ok I will wait for you here."

Nina pov:

"Yah. Where are you?" The person on the other line.

" I am here with super junior in the resort why? "

"Don't tell me you are continuing your stupid plan!"

"Hey its not a stupid plan."

"Nina just tell them the truth. I am sure that they will forgive you especially heechul."

"But I don't know if I tell them truth about not having amnesia--"

"What truth? And not having amnesia?" Oh gosh. I know that voice.