Where

Drama

It was starting to get dark outside and Daehyun was being to wonder where Jongup was.

'Maybe he went

straight home today...did Junhong even go to school today?' 

Ignoring that last thought, he actual began to worry. Jongup always came to see them and when he ccouldn't,  he would call them.

'If  I worry anymore I'll be more of a mother than Himchan.'

"I HEARD THAT!" Himchan yelled from somewhere in the house.

'How did he read my mind.'

"YOU'RE THINKING OUT LOUD...." 

"HYUN- NEVERMIND, DID JONGUP CALL YOU BECAUSE I-"

Before he could finish, all he heard were feet running dow the hallway and Himchan was there in no less than 10 seconds. 

"HE DIDN'T CALL, WHERE IS MY PUPPY?!" 

"One, I'm right here so stop yelling. Two, I'll call Jongin and see if he's seen him today." Daehyun said in a monotone voice, purposely ignoring the 'puppy' part.

Jongin was a close friend of Jongup. The two were part of the dance team for their school. 

It took him four tries, but Jongin finally picked up.

"This better be important."  The other boy all but growled.

"Jongup didn't come see his hyungs today and Himchan is concerned,  a bit too concerned."

"He may still be in the studio, he's been a bit sad without Junhong there. Is that Iit because I have to go.

"Yeah, thanks Jongin. So, who's your date?" Daehyun asked mocking an innocent voice.

"H-How did you know I was on a date?"

"You don't have much of a social life because you dance too much and Iit was a lucky guess, but seriously,  who?"

"If you must know, Kyungsoo asked me out today."

"Really?! Wow, but I thought-"

"Thought what?"

"Nothing, I just thought Kyungsoo would do better. "

"DAEH-"

"Bye Jongin." Daehyun said and ended the call, leaving him to the peaceful silence of the house. 

Silence.

'Where's Himchan?' Daehyun thought as he began walking aroun the house and still no Himchan,.

Great, two people to find.