The Park Scene

Drama

Apparently, saying ‘Please Comment’ gets me comments

Also, HAPPY KAISOO DAY

Get it, because Kyungsoo’s birthday was yesterday and tomorrow is Jongin’s (Fangirls are geniuses)

If you love KaiSoo, express your love in the comments because that’s my Exo OTP, that and ChenBaek and yes, I mean ChEnBaek, not ChAnBaek

Also, I somewhat bash women in this story, but I'm one and I've dated some es, these es are used to help the story.

Sorry if anyone of the female species was offened

For real, onto the story before this note becomes the chapter, I could talk all day

X

With Youngjae

X

 

“I’m sure Daehyun hyung would understand.”

“I’m not sure on this one, it’s been a whole year now Uppie and I still like him.”

“Then tell him hyung, please, there’s already enough going on in that house. I don’t want anymore, the worst thing he could do is reject you.”

“That’s exactly what I’m afraid of, but this isn’t about me, this is about you. Maybe you should just break up with Junhong before he breaks up with you.”

“I know I should, but-”

X

“Youngjae!” Himchan yelled breaking Youngjae away from what he was thinking about.

Youngjae had his own problems with love Yes, he loved Daehyun, more than their usual bromance that he heard Himchan call ‘DaeJae’ when he thought no one could hear him. It had a little over a year now and his feelings had not suppressed. So, how does he decided to solve it. By dating a bunch of women and hope he likes on of them. That idea, had failed and every girl he had gone out with was everything Daehyun was not. Maybe he had dated all the wrong women, but each one seemed like a whiny in his opinion and always wanted him to buy things instead of actually going out on a date. They even called him 'oppa' sometimes, which just made the man cringe thinking about it.

"YOUNGJAE!"

"WHAT THE DO YOU NEED?!"

"WHAT YOUR LANGUAGE!"

"YOU SWEAR ALL THE TIME!"

"I'M YOUR HYUNG, FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I'M TIRED OF YELLING SO GET YOUR UP HERE!"

"FINE!" Youngjae said as he moved off of his bed and out of his room.

'I'll tell him one day.'

X

"So, Uppie hasn't been to school in two days? God, Himchan, you're overreacting. Maybe he's just sick or something."

"Jungkook called me earlier and said he hasn't seen him either. Those two are practically brothers from another mother. If he hasn't heard from him, then something must be wrong." Himchan argued with a stern tone and placed his hands on his hips.

'Reminds me of my mom.'

"Okay, but why are you asking me?"

"You guys were talking a few days ago, I thought you would have some idea."

"The only thing I would know that upset him is- dear, God."

"What?"

"Junhong. Where is Junhong?" Youngjae said and Himchan swore he almost saw fire in his eyes.

"I don't know, maybe out with skateboard. Why?"

"Ask questions later. We need to go find Junhong. Now." Youngjae said and grabbed Himchan's arm and stormed out the door.

X

Himchan was right, Junhong was out with his skateboard at a local park and Himchan was also right about the fire in Youngjae's eyes and it actually scared the older man a bit.

"Youngjae, slow down!" Himchan said and tried to reason with the other man, who was stronger than he looked or Himchan was just weak.

"No, Himchan. Once you know why, you'll be as angry as I am."

'I'm surprised Jongin hadn't gotten to him.'

"JUNHONG! I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!" A loud voice said from behind them and you could here the fury behing the sentence.

'Speak of the devil.' Youngjae thought as a figure ran past him and Himchan, followed by a shorter one.

"JONGIN, WAIT! DON'T DO ANYTHING YOU'LL-"

Too late.

The other boy had already gotten to Junhong and before Junhong could even speak, Jongin has punched the boy square in the face, causing the other three men to stand there with wide eyes as tthey watched the taller boy fall over from the force.'

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO JONGUP?!" Jongin practically screeched, attracting more attention from the others who had been in the park.

Junhong still hadn't answered and was holding his nose in pain while Jongin looked like he was on the verge of angry tears.

"ANSWER ME!"

"I think you broke me nose." Junhong finally said after a few moments.

"I'LL BREAK MORE THAN THAT IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME A ING ANSWER IN THE NEXT TEN SECONDS!"

"JONGIN!" Kyungsoo shouted at the other man

"WHAT?" Jongin replied with another scream, which made Kyungsoo walk over and grab him by his shirt and drag him down to his height.

"One, you did what you came to do, leave the boy alone. I'm sure those two will know exactly what to do, this isn't even you're problem, so leave it alone. For God's sake, you make several children start crying and some mothers very angry. Two, never yell at me again, I don't care how angry you are, calm the down before you talk to me. Do you understand?" Kyungsoo said and his fist that held Jongin's shirt on tightened when he did receive an immediate answer and only pulled Jongin lower so they were face to face.

"I said, do you understand?" He practically hissed.

"Y-yes, Kyungsoo. I understand." A stuttering Jongin replied and looked relieved when he was released

Youngjae was sure he didn't blink until he noticed the two men were standing before him.

"I'm really sorry about that, it won't happen again. Right Jongin?" kyungsoo said and elbowed the other man harder than needed.

"I-it won't happen again. I'll control my temper. Sorry." Jongin said and Kyungsoo grabbed his wrist and dragged him away from Himchan and Youngjae after he finishe speaking.

Youngjae only watched the two men walk away and it seemed as if Kyunsoo was still scolding the slightly younger boy by his body language.

"You know what, hyung, there has been enough drama in this park for today. We'll just wait for until tonight or something." Youngjae suggested, turning back to look at the other man.

"Fine by me, I can't look at him with that blood bath coming out of his nose anyway." Himchan replied with a shrug and the two began to walk back to their home.

Suddenly, Himchan let out a small laugh

"What's so funny?" Youngjae asked

"Here I was shipping KaiSoo, when it's been SooKai all along."

"..."

"Maybe DoKai."

X

Short, but eventful

Anyone else think that D.O can top

I certainly do

Anyway, please comment :3

makes me super happy