Talking

Drama

Please comment, it really makes me hppy and makes me want to keep doing this

First chaptered fanfic, need some encouragement

Enjoy

X

Daehyun thought about actually looking for Himchan and then he thought, ‘Hyung is like a cat, a , but always comes back.

“Maybe Yonnguk knows where here went.” He said aloud and made his way toward the BangHim bedroom. Though lately, it had been more of Himchan’s bedroom with all the times he made Yongguk sleep on the couch. After knocking on the door a few times and receiving no answer, he just decided to let himself in.

He walked in to a (not very surprising anymore) interesting position the maknae and leader gotten themselves into. The current position was Junhong straddling Yongguk with his arms around his neck and his hyung’s hands on the maknae waist. Seeing both of their eyes widen he immediately said something he had grown accustomed to.

“I won’t tell them, I promise, but do either of you know where Himchan went?” He said as the untangled themselves.

"No, but we did hear the door slam.” Junhong said and moved to sit next to Yongguk.

“Thanks, hyung, can I talk to you?”

“Sure.” The elder replied, but made no move to get up.

“Outside.”

“Why not in-”

“It’s about Himchan.” As soon as he said the man’s name, Yongguk face immediately went to one of pain.

“O-Okay.” He replied and the two walked out.

“You can’t keep doing this to Hichan.” Daehyun said as soon as the door was closed.

“Look, I really don’t like it either-”

“Then, stop. If you don’t love Himchan, please just let him go. I hate seeing him like this.”

“It’s not that I don’t love Himchan.”

“Then, what is it? Is he just some sort of toy to you?”

“No, of course not.”

“Then what, hyung?!”

“I still love him, okay! I-I just love Junhong too.”

“Who do you love more?”

“…”

“HYUNG!"

“I DON’T KNOW!”

“How can you not know.”

“If you were me you wouldn’t be able to choose either.”

“If I were you, I wouldn’t be cheating on my boyfriend with someone else’s boyfriend. Whatever, I’m still not going to tell Himchan, but you will have to one day hyung or else I will.” Daehyun said and walked away.

X

WITH HIMCHAN

X

Maybe it wasn’t the smartest idea to be walking alone without a phone, but Himchan didn’t really care and the walk wasn’t that far.

He was headed towards the school the maknae line attended, hoping Jongup would be there. ‘Maybe he’s having problems with Junhong like I am with Yongguk. They haven’t been very talkative lately, awkward even.'

Getting lost in his thoughts, he didn’t notice two people walking towards him and ran into the pair causing him to stumble a bit before a hand caught his arm.

“Hyung?” A voice said and looking up, Himchan saw the boy he was looking for.

“UPPIE!” He said as his face brightened and he immediately hugged the younger. “I MISSED YOU UPPIE.”

“Y-you too, hyung.” The boy said and tried to wiggle his way out of Himchan’s grip

“Hey, hyung.” Another voice said and made Himchan look at the man next to Jongup

“YOUNGJAE! I MISSED YOU TOO.” He said and tried to hug the man, but was rejected by two hands coming up and separating them, causing Himchan to pout.

“Hyung, don’t do that. You look ugly.” Youngjae said.

“Why does everyone think I’m ugly?!” Himchan exclaimed.

“I think you’re cute, hyung.” Jongup said in a small voice.

“Aww, Uppie, this is why your my favorite." Himchan said and gave the shorter man a small kiss on the cheek.

"Hyung, stop harassing Jongup." Youngjae said as the trio began walking again. 

"Not harassment,  just showing affection." Himchan said and to emphasize his point, he put his arm around Jongup's shoulders. "Now, I don't hate your presence, but why are you here." 

"Jongup just wanted someone to walk with, so he called me and here I am." Youngjae replied

"Uppie, why didn't you call me?"

"Actually, I tried to call you earlier,  but you didn't answer. I thought you were with Daehyun hyung again and I didn’t want to call Yongguk hyung or Junhong." 

"Oh...when I guess that makes sense. So, what were you two talking about?"

"Nothing. They said in unison.

"Umm, alright. Not important anyway, Uppie is back with me." He said and grabbed the boy's arm and smiled when Jongup rested his head on his shoulder.

Youngjae watched the two with an amused smile on his lips.

'I always thought they would be a cute couple.'

X

 

A little HimUp because I love that ship and Jongup and Himchan are on my bias list (I can't choose...no one can)

 

 

They're all so amazing

 

 

Again, please comment