Sitting

Drama

I woke up to 4 new comments!

THANK YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME (those who decided to comment, the rest are only slightly awesome, at least you’re reading the fic) Enjoy! (I really love Himchan in this)

X

“WE’RE BACK ES!” A voice yelled that caused Daehyun to jump up from the couch, but his eyes narrowed when he saw who it was.

“Hyung! The word ‘indoor voice’ was made for a reason and what do you mean ‘we’?”

“That word means nothing to me. Also, I went to go get Uppie and ran into Uppie and Youngjae. They’re still talking, so they told me too just go in and that they’ll be in soon.” He responded and pushed Daehyun back on the couch and proceeded to sit on his lap.

“GET OFF! You’re so heavy and what are they talking about?” Daehyun said while trying (and failing) to push Himchan off.

“Now I’m ugly and fat, why are you my second favorite?”

“Because I actually listen to you when you’re being a whining bi-”

“I don’t know what they’re talking about, but when I asked earlier, they got all awkward on me. Must be some weird secret of something. Youngjae looked a bit depressed, maybe something went wrong with his date.” Himchan said with a shrug and leaned back on Daehyun.

“You’re like a cat, hyung.” Daehyun said and wrapped his arms around Himchan. “You only want attention when you want it.”

“If Yongguk walked in right now, do you think he would be jealous?”

“…maybe, if Youngjae walked in right now, would he be jealous?”

“Probably, considering you two haven’t spent any time together in the past…forever. Boy always has his dates.”

“Something I don’t want to talk about, so shut up.”

“Yah!”

“My lap you’re sitting on, my rules.”

“Whatever.” Himchan said with a pout.

“Hyung, don’t pout, it’s ugly.”

“So, I can establish the DaeJae couple thinks I’m ugly. You guys are the worst friends ever.”

“DaeJae?”

“Oh, that the name I gave for you and Youngjae in my head, you know, for when you know eventually go out.”

“…”

“It’s the inevitable, you two are bound by fate to be together, I just know it. If it doesn’t happen, I’ll make it happen."

“…you’re crazy.”

“Not crazy, just high functioning.”

“That’s cra-”

“Hey, hyung.” Jongup said as he sat down besides Daehyun and raised an eyebrow at Himchan.

“What are you looking at Uppie? Do you want me to sit in your lap?”

“Uh…no thank you.”

“Hey, Uppie, where did Youngjae go?” Daehyun said and swore he saw Jongup smile a bit, but it immediately disappeared.

“He’s in his room, hyung.”

“Thanks.” Daehyun replied and pushed Himchan off his lap and began to walk towards Youngjae room and laughed when he heard Himchan yelling some very colorful vocabulary at him and then apologizing to Jongup.

X

After the second knock or so, Daehyun was greeted with the face he had been in love with since he had seen it.

“Hey, Jae. I haven’t seen you all day.”

“I know and I’m sorry.” Youngjae replied with sincerity in his voice.

“I was wondering if you wanted to-”

“Maybe tomorrow, Dae. I’m really tired from earlier.”

“O-Oh, okay.” Daehyun said with a crestfallen expression on his face.

With a sigh, Youngjae went to hug the other man.

“I’m sorry Dae, I’m just confused about a few things and have a headache from thinking about it. I’m really not trying to avoid you or anything like that, I swear.” He said and pulled back when he noticed the other man hadn’t moved.

“Dae?”

“…”

“Okay, well, goodnight Dae.” Youngjae said and closed his door. When Daehyun heard the door shut, his face broke into a wide grin

“Himchan! Himchan! Himchan!” The man shouted and ran into the living room.

X

“You yelled about a hug…” Himchan asked with a bored tone.

“Yes! Yes, I did and I’ll do it again. He doesn’t hate me!”

“I could’ve told you that.” Jongup said from under Himchan, who had ended up sitting on the boy anyway.

“What is that suppose to mean?” Himchan asked with a serious tone.

“N-Nothing, but anyway, good for you hyung.”

“What is up with you and sitting on people?” Daehyun asked

“It’s comfortable.”

“So is the couch…”

“It’s warm and I enjoy the feeling of someone’s arms around me.”

“Aww, you’re a sap.”

“Shut up. Maybe if I go some from the person I wanted it from, this wouldn’t be happening so often.” Himchan said with gritted teeth and the atmosphere became awkward until a voice broke the silence.

“Hey, hyungs. Jonguppie.” A sleepy looking Junhong said from behind them.

“Sorry, hyung. I’m gonna go home now, see you tomorrow.” Jongup said in rush and moved Himchan onto the couch before the man could ask what was wrong.

“Okay, Uppie, but if you don’t, I'm coming to find you."

“I promise, hyung.” Jongup said and shut the front door.

“He hates me.” Junhong said to the two left on the couch as he sat in between them.

 'If he knows what you're doing, I don't blame him.’ Daehyun thought.

“I’m sure Uppie doesn’t hate you, he could never hate you.” Himchan said with a comforting tone.

“Why does he keep avoiding me?”

“Did you do something?” Daehyun asked, looking Junhong in his eyes with a scowling face.

“…you know what, I’m gonna head out too. Bye hyungs.” Junhong said and ran towards the front door.

“What was that about?”

“Let’s just say, eventually Junhong will get what’s coming to him.” Daehyun said and began to go to the kitchen for food because apparently everybody forgot about dinner, which was in his opinion, the best part of the day.

“…WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!”

X

I hope that suits your needs for a little DaeJae.

I love DaeJae, it needed some attention

You’ll learn more about Youngjae’s problems soon, as well as Jongup’s

(You’re really going to hate Zelo and Yongguk after this and I’m so sorry.)

PLEASE COMMENT AND THANK YOU FOR READING