Cliche Part 2

Drama

A/N: :(

Sorry for the wait :'(

I'm a terrible person

 I'm a little sick (she says casually while coughing a lung out)

ENJOY :3

It's the fluffiest, cliche piece of you'll ever read in this

PLEASE COMMENT

(please)

X

WITH JUNHONG AND YONGGUK

X

Junhong was running his fingers through Yongguk's hair before the elder fell asleep on him and he had to admit, Yongguk was pretty cute sleeping. Not saying he wasn't awake, but he looked less stressed and more at peace right now.

He had declared this a lazy day...until he heard a noise while he was sleeping.

Followed by the same noise, until he realized they were moans.

Awkwardly, he gently shook the elder from his dream state and received a small glare, but it quickly disappeared when Jongup released another unflattering sound.

"H-Himchannie, stop. What if Junghong and Yonnguk hyung wake up?" Jongup said, trying to reason with th  other.

"They won't, they both sleep like bricks." Himchan said and froze when a deep voice rang through the room crystal clear, like he hadn't almost been drooling on Junhong a moment ago.

"If you're gonna do that, warn someone. Jongup, you keep like that and the neighborhood will think you're a e." Yongguk said and stood up, offering a hand to the youngest an  ignoring Himchan's insults as he held Junhong's hand and walked to the front door.

"Where are we going, hyung?"

"Anywhwere but here."

X

WITH YOUNGJAE AND DAEHYUN
X

"No, Jae, I hate this !" The man said trying to pry his hand out of his boyfriend's as he was dragged into a the movie.

'Funny, would have killed for him to hold my hand a week ago.' Daehyun thought and eventually heard a hiss and his hand was released.

'Kitty needs to cut his damn claws.' Youngaje thought before he replied. "Damn it, Dae. Okay, I won't drag you in."

"Thank you, now can we pl-...what are you doing, dont give me the- no, Jae." Daehyun said as Youngjae stared him down with puppy dog eyes.

", why are you doing this to me." He asked with a sigh and then the pout was set. "You know I can't resist the face."

"Mmhmm, that's why I'm using it." The slightly younger man replied and gave Daehyun a small kiss on the lips.

"Fine." Daehyun finally agreed and saw a smile spread across his face.

"Thanks, if  you piss your pants, we'll leave." 

"Jae!" Was the reply he received as well as light slap on the arm.

X

WITH JUNHONG AND YONGGUK

X

"Didn't know how...vocal Jonguppie was." Junhong said, his face still a bit red as the older guided him into a nearby movie theater.

"Well, I've always known how 'vocal' Himchan is and trust me, that was quiet for him." Yongguk replied off handedly and the younger made a face.

"Ew...just, ew."

"What?"

"Just the image I got from that sent- is that Daehyunnie hyung?" The tallest asked suddenly and looked forward.

"...It is. He's with Youngjae too, bet it's their first date."

"Aww, that's so cute, isn't it hyunggie?"

"I guess, but your cuter." The eldest said as he kissed Junhong's cheek and the younger tried to hide his face in Yongguk's neck.

"Hyung, you keep doing stuff like this and I'll die from blushing." He said with a groan.

"Maybe that's the plan." Yongguk said with a fake evil laugh, but stopped when he noticed how unamused Junhong looked. "Okay, sorry, I could never kill you. I love you too much."

"Here we go again, my face is too red hyung, I'm gonna faint."

"No fainting Junhong, you can faint when we see the new horror movie."

"Hyung! I hate those! They're so scary!" 

"Yes, Junhong, they're scary movies. Anyway, your boyfriend is here to protect you."

"B-boyfriend?"

"That's what I am, right?" Yongguk asked.

"Yeah, you've just never said it before. Sounds really nice." Junhong said with a smile which disappeared when he noticed he was about to walk into the screening.

"Come on, Junhong, you'll be fine. None of it is real anyway."

"Fine, but remember, I like to sleep." Junhong said and noticed the look of confusion on the older's face.

"Yes?"

"If I don't sleep tonight, I will crawl in your bed and make sure you stay up with me."

"We could do other things in the bed." Yongguk spoke with a suggestive tone.

"Hyung!"

"I meant kissing, Junhong, your mind must be really dirty." He said and the two finally walked in.

X