Sleeping and Confessions

Drama

A/N: :3

Some of you, well most of you may yell 'YES' this chapter because I did.

You're all so fantastic with comments

Nuff said.

Also didn't do your classic confession 

X

WITH YOUNGJAE AND JONGUP

X

"How should I do it? I don't want it to be normal because Daehyun deserves something more unique. " Youngjae asked Jongup as the boy at his cereal.

Jongup gave a muffled reply as he chewed.

"Ugh...can you swallow first Uppie?"

"Sorry, I said you could just kiss him." He said casually and Youngjae spit out his water causing Jongup to laugh.

"It wasn't that funny." He said and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"But, you did consider my idea hyung. That's how Junhong 'confessed' to me." The younger said putting air quotes around the word.

Youngjae has the words 'and now look where you guys are' playing along his lips, but he decided that it was probably something that would earn him a slap from Himchan if he made 'his Uppie' sad. "That's so blunt."

"And?"

"Straightforward."

"Daehyun hyung isn't exactly the most complicated person ever."

"I have no other ideas."

"Like how, when he's hungry he jjust stands in front of someone until they feed him."

"It may just work."

"Huh?"

"I said it may work...maybe, if I can do it."

"Sure you can hyung, I have faith in you." Jongup said as he got up to put his bowl in the sink and began to leave. "Besides, it's not like you haven't thought about it before."

Youngjae chose to kindly ignore the last comment as he made his was to Himchan's room. Maybe his hyung would have some advice he would actually use.

X

WITH HIMCHAN AND DAEHYUN

X

"I don't know what to do." Daehyun said with a sigh as the older man ran his fingers through his hair, making him relax in his current position with his head in his hyung's lap. 'It is better than he couch.'

"I'm not sure what you want to do Daehyunnie, I'm not you." The elder responded. "You know me, I just hope for the best."

"Yeah, that won't work for me. I really want to confess to Youngjae."

"Well, what do you like about him?"

"Everything and more." Daehyun said with a dopey smile on his face that Himchan found nice, especially after the events that happened recently.

"Specifically."

"When he smiles, besides the fact that it's cute, his cheeks do this thing. I can't describe it, but it makes me want to hug him...well, more than usual. He hates his voice, but I really like his singing when he doesn't think I'm listening. He's so good at it, I want to sing with him one day. He's the only person that doesn't tell me their life story when I simply ask 'How are you?' He nags, like you, but I actually get things done when he does it."

"Of course you do, I like thee fact he can do that and you don't call him a after he leaves the room." Himchan said making Daehyun sit up with a curious face.

"How did you know I did that?" He asked and saw Himchan smirk.

"I didn't, until now."

"Well, I'm gonna go now before I get slapped. Bye hyung." Daehyun said and began to sprint towards the door.

As he opened it, he crashed into the last person he thought he would.

X

Rubbing his forehed, Daehyun looked down to see two eyes looking up at him in shock and he noticed he was literally close enough to kiss the other.

"H-hey, Jae." He said as he tried to get up as fast as possible, but two arms around his waist stoped him.

 "J-Jae, what are you-mmph."Daehyun didn't know if he was dreaming or if this was real and he was about to it up by being a statue, but he was sure he felt's Youngjae lips on his.

When he did finally return the kiss, it was how he always thought it was.  Perfect. Youngjae's lips were soft and molded to his in a way Daehyun didn't even think was possible . His hands moved from the floor to to Youngjae's hair and he ran his fingers through it and he felt the other's hands move to a more comfortable, and what Daehyun felt was, a more natural position to his hips and pulled him closer to the man on the floor. Daehyun turned bright red when he heard himself moan, but he couldn't help it when he felt a tongue prodding at his lips, beggig for entrance. He couldn't help but comply and immediately opened his miuth slightly to allow the other inside. Daehyun follwed the other man as if it were a dance, but something didn't feel right...he had a pain in his .

Literally.

Someone was kicking his . The kicking got harder as the seconds passed until finally Daehyun pulled back to glare at who was responsible for ruining what Daehyun had been waiting most of his life.

"What Himchan?" He asked glaring at the older man.

"One, never glare at me again unless you still want the ability to see. Two, I like you two, but please, go do that somewhere else that's not the hallway and a, no longer innocent, boy is standing." Himchan replied and pointed to Jongup who seemed like he was torn between smiling and throwing up.

Daehyun was moved to the side as Youngjae sat up with a red face.

"Sorry, hyung...Jongup." He said and looked at the floor.

"Funny, you weren't that shy a minute ago." Himchan said with a smirk.

"Himchan." Daehyun said in a warning tone.

"What? I'm being honest. You bring out the t side in JaeJae. No shame in that, no shame at all. Seriously though, you have a room, use it. I'm going to go take a nap." Himchan announced as he walked over to Jongup and grabbed the boy, who looked like he was used to it. They went back into his room and shut the door, leaving the DaeJae couple with confused faces.

Then, the awkward silence settled.

"So, I heard you talking to Himchan" Youngjae said with his eyes still glued on the floor.

"You did? Oh, is that why you-"

"Yep. I like you too, if you can't aleady tell." Youngjae said with a smile. He gbbed the other's hand and laced their fingers together and Daehyun thought he had died and gone to heaven.

"I-I-I...." Daehyun was left speechles when the other placed a softer and more loving kiss on his lips.

"I like you too, babo." Daehyun finally said with a large smile.

"Why am I a babo?"

"Because I was suppose to confess first. I was gonna think of a plan and everything, but this is nice too." He replied and placed his head on the other's shoulder.

Youngjae left out a small laugh and began to stand up. "So wanna go to my room like Himchan suggested?"

Daehyun only blushed ase acced the hand that helped him up and follwed the man to his room.

Before they could even get through the door, a voice rang throughout the house.

"IF I HEAR ANY NOISES, AND YOU KNOW WHAT NOISES I'M TALKING ABOUT, COMING FROM YOU TWO AND YOUR COMPLETELY DESTROY MY UPPIE'S INNOCENCE, I WILL CASTRATE BOTH OF YOU. UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes hyung!" The two replied with equally scared tones because they both knew how Himchans threats weren't empty ones.

'How does Jongup sleep through that, but as soon as we touched his Chris Brown, he's up like a damn firework?' Daehyun wondered for a moment until Youngjae pulled him into his room.

X

A/N; Hope you enjoyed

Please comment and have a wonderful...whatever you're doing right now.

But, whatever it is, enjoy it....unless it's math (Like me)

I have so much work, but my friend shall help me...maybe.

If I don't update for a while at least you will all know what happened to me

(Math is a )

Bye