Karma

Drama

A/N: If anyone noticed, Himchan’s ringtone for Jongup was Fine China by Chris Brown...get it :3

I thought it was clever,  you may think it's dumb, but whatever.

My story anyway, again please comment. If it's getting annoying that I keep repeating that, then just comment amd I'll happily shut the up

On to the story (and the part most of you have been waiting for )

X

WITH YONGGUK AND JUNHONG

X

"I can't keep doing this anymore." Junhong said in a serious tone while avoiding Yongguk's stare.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I said, hyung. I can't and won't keep doing this anymore. It hurts so much. I broke up with Jongup thinking that would make things better and because you didn't have the heart to break up with Himchan. When I think ahout it, I don't know why we were cheating.  There was nothing to gain from this, hyung except heartache in the end, so I want to end it now." Junhong said as he began to walk towards the bedroom door until he felt a hand on wrist stop him.

"Please don't be like this, Junhong." Yongguk said in a quiet voice and that's when Junhong exploded.

"Like, what?! I feel so dirty, hyung! Everyone at school would always tell me how lucky I am to have Jongup, how jealous they were I had Jongup, to always treat him right because he's one of a kind and I always felt so wrong because I knew I wasn't loving him like I was suppose to. Everyday he would telk me he loved me and I could never say it back and it pained me to see how heartbroken he looked each time. So, sorry for being 'like this', but I'm sick of hiding and lying for someone who may not love me tomorrow!" He said out of breath and snatched his hand out of the elder's hold.

"I do love you Junhong. I always will."

"Is that what you told Himchan too?" He said in a cold tone that caused Yongguk to flinch. "That's exactly what I thought and by the way, I'm telling Himcham about this...mistake."

Yongguk's eyes widen and multiple 'please, don't' spilled from his lips.

"I know it's too late for me and Jongup, but Himchan deserves better as well. If you love someone, you want whats best for them, even if it hurts both of you." With those words, Junhong walked out the door and left Yongguk to his thoughts.

X

WITH JUNHONG AND DAEHYUN

X

"Hey, Junhong." Daehyun said from the kitchen as he searched the fridge for fod, but pulled away with a dissatisfied sigh. "Never any food in this place."

"That's because you always eat all of it before Himchan hyung goes to get more." Junhong said with a small laugh as he sat down at the table and Darhyun followed.

There was a few moments of awkward silence until Daehyun let out a heavy sigh.

" to me." was all he said.

"Excuse me?" Said a confused Junhong.

'Damn you, Taehyung.' Daehyun thought. "Sorry, Junhonggie. I meant is there anything on your mind? You seem a bit out of it."

"Well, I broke up with Jongup."

"...."

"And I also left Yongguk."

"..."

"That's about it."

"So.......that was the yelling I heard earlier?"

"Yep, I lost my temper. Not something I like doing, but it needed to be done."

"Well, good for you and you now just ended this little ed up relationship with hyung?"

"Yeah, I couldn't do it anymore and I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"It'll be okay, Junhong. May not be now, but I promise it'll be fine later." Dehyu said in a comforting voice as he got up from the table and began to head to the living room.

"Oh, hyung?"

"Yes?"

"You should confess to Youngjae hyung."

"I swear, you and Taehyung are telepathic. I said- no, I promise I will."

"Good, because the is ridiculous." Junhong said nonchanatly and Daehyun began having a hard time breathing all of a sudden.

X

WITH HIMCHAN AND JONGUP

X

"DAEHYUN, OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR." Himchan yelled and somehow Jongup managed to stay asleep.

"Babo, your going to wake the neighbors like that." Daehyun replied as he opened the door, letting the man in and having to blink twice whenn he noticed who he was holding. "Where was he?"

"In the park." Himchan said bluntly as he sat the sleeping boy on the couch gently.

"Where?"

"That's our secret."

"Did you him?"

"NO!"

"He seems a little to tired for just a trip to the park...just saying and he's your type. Cute yet y. Innocent."

"Do you love Youngjae or Jongup because those sound like things you say to a lover." Himchan said with a glare.

"No need to be so angry, I was just joking."

"Well, I don't have time for jokes. Where's Junhong?"

"In the kitchen." Immediately following that statement, Daehyun got a sinking feeling in his stomach as he saw Himchan walk away with a deaadly look in his eyes. He almost felt bad for the wrath coming Junhong's way...almost being the key word.

No less than ten seconds later, a loud slapping sound was heard throughout the room and Daehyun walked over to where Jongup was sleeping.

Picking the boy up with a small groan, he began making his way toward a room.

"These kinds of things will only taint whatever innocet dream you have left Jonguppie."

X

WITH HIMCHAN AND JUNHONG

X

Junhong never knew how strong Himchan was until the blow was delivered upon his face.

"N-now, Himchan hyung, I know your upset, but there's something I really have to tell you."

Himchan paused for a minute before he spoke. "I'll give you fifteen seconds to expalin yourself, make it quick."

"Okay, so...this is gonna be hard. I broke up with Jongup because Yongguk said he loved me and yes, he was cheatig oon you and I was cheating on Jongup.  But, I ended it when I realized how much pain everybody was in fromnit and how much I miss Jongup and how it's too late to win him back. Please dont kill me, Daehyun hyung knew about this too." Junhong finished a deep breath and waited for Himchan to slap him again, the man only stared at him.

"H-Himchan hyung?" 

"DAEHYUN!"

X