The Almost Awkward Ending

Drama

A/N: This author just had her teeth removed.

Left side of my jaw is swollen.

My boyfriend is teasing me and said my jaw is full of 'fighting'

Almost knocked the Asian out of him for touching it, hurt like he'll

.

(Love ya anyway)

Enjoy the almost awkward ending to this story :3

Please comment even though I at updating :'(

(Thank you BAPzelloSNSD for talking to me and just being awesome :)

X

Things were awkward in the house lately. It wasn't the BangLo couple or even the DarK as couple, it was HimUp. The two were inseparable, which Daehyun found funny because Himchan basically threaten to kill him if he caught Daehyun and Youngjae in the act of making babies, but the said man looked liked he was on the verge on the poor boy.

"Would you two stop or go somewhere else?" Questioned a very irritated Daehyun as he removed his head from Yongjae's shoulder, the two were sitting on the floor, when he couldn't even hear the movie anymore because 

Junhong and Yongguk had fallen asleep before it even started, the two were laying on the couch and Daehyun couldn't help but find it cute when he saw the eldest had his head resting on the founder's chest while a small smile graced his face and Junhong's arms were wrapped around Yongguk in a tight embrace. Maybe it was cute because from the looks of of it, Yongguk seemed like he was the submissive one is the relationship.

"Ow, Jae." The man said when he felt a small pinch in his side.

"I don't know what you were thinking about, but you were smirking, that's never good." Youngjae said in a monotone voice.

"I'm smirking right now."

"Why is th- mmph." Youngjae was interrupted when Daehyun suddenly placed a small kiss on other  man's mouth, leaving his face a nice shade of red. "Dae, what was that for?"

"Because I felt like it and I can do that now." Daehyun said placed his head back on the other's shoulder until Youngjae grabbed his face gently and moved closer to him until he was literally less than a centimeter away from the other and let out a small laugh when he saw Daehyun with his eyes closed.

Daehyun opened his eye  slowly when he notice  Youngjae wasn't kissing him.

"Jae, kiss me already." He said, almost whining to this point.

"Nope."

"Why not?!" 

"I get pleasure from teasing you."

Daehyun pouted and an evil smile spread across his face for half a second and it immediately disappeared as he put  bored expression  on his face. 

"Fine. I'll take care of this myself."

"What?" Was the only word that Youngjae got out before Daehyun pinned him to the ground, holding his hands above his head and kissed the man fiercely. He felt Youngjae wrap his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. A hand made his way to his lower back and rubbed small circles on the man's back and he felt the kiss go from passionate to loving as lips worked themselves open and tongues danced until Youngjae released a series of moans that progressively got louder.

"Would you two shut up."  Himchan said, disrupting the two. Daehyun had an angry look fixed on his face as he stared at Himchan. 

"Really...you're telling us to shut up?"

"Yes, did I or did I not stutter?" Himchan replied and cocked his head slightly.

"...whatever ." Daehyun said and went back to kissing Youngjae.

"YAH, WHAT DID YOU-"

"Channie." A small voice said from the boy he was currently straddling. Looking down at the other, he noticed his lips were bright red, he was breathing heavily and his face was completely flushed. "Yes, Uppie?"

The younger suddenly had a look Himchan would deem 'y' before he grabbed him by his shirt and pulled his elder down as he began kissing the man again. Jongup let out an embarrassingly loud moan when the elder rolled his hips on top of his and pulled back to stare at Jongup's face. He smirked at him before repeating the hip motion and received the same response. 

"Feel good, Uppie?" He asked an  only got a nod and more moans from the boy.

"Feels really good, Channie." He replied and his eyes closed and the other continued the motions without stopping.

"AH!" He gasped when Himchan began attacking his neck with small nips and bites to it until he chose a spot and bit down hard. "Himchan!"

"I can't do this." Daehyun said and stood up, pulling Youngjae up with him as the two headed toward the door.

"Where are we going, Dae?"

With a small smile, he replied, "On our first real date."

X