Truth

Drama

 

Only two new beautiful comments...

 

Two comments are better than none at all

But, please comment :3

Sorry for taking so long, school...so much work. Had to focus on my stuff, hope you understand

Anyway, enjoy :)

If you're a part of the A.R.M.Y , I hope you enjoy my little BTS bits thrown here

(If you've never heard of BTS, look them up, they're like y dorks. My bias is Suga :3)

"Hyung, I love you and all, but you did just come and visit me to tell me Youngjae hugged you." Taehyung  said in disbelief as he stared at his cousin. 

"That's only the good news part, the bad news is that we can't find Jongup." Daehyun said in a very serious tone.

"....was that the boy Junhong dating, they were such a cute couple, what do you mean 'can't find'?"

"He won't answer his phone, his mom is concerned,  and we dont want to panic yet because he may just be hiding."

"Hiding from what?"

"The possibility of a broken heart."

"Aww, poor guy. I remember when me and Hoseok broke up."

"That doesn't count." Daehyun said bluntly with an irritated face.

"Why not?"

"Because, each time you break up with him, he comes back cryig and apologizing and then you two just -"

"Language."

"Excuse me, you shove your-"

"DAEHYUN!" His cousin yelled and his face turned red after Causing Daehyun to chuckle. "Oh, laughing are we? So, did you tell Youngjae you want to have his babies yet."

Daehyun stopped laughing and stared at the man with a small glare.

"Shut up, Taehyung. I'll tell him one day."

"Ae, you've been saying that forever now. Please, for the sake of me never hearing your love sickness again, confess to him."

"I listened to you each time you broke up with Hoseok."

"Yeah, but that's different."

"No, it's not!"

"Yeah, it is. Everyone comes to to you." Taehyung said and it was immediately followed by a slap on the arm and a mocking, 'language, Taehyunggie.'

X

WITH HIMCHAN AND YOUNGJAE

X

Himchan’s ringtone resonated throughout the house.

'It's alright, I'm not dangerous.'

"Hyung."

'When your mine, I'll be generous.'

"HYUNG." Youngjae tried again in a louder tone.

'You're irreplaceable,  a collectible. '

With a sigh, Youngjae yelled, "HYUNG, IT'S JONGUP." 

Younjae swore he only saw the blur of a figure before Himchan was standing before him.

"Hand me my phone." 

"What the magic-"

"Now, ."

"HYUNG"

"UPPIE IS CALLING, GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE." Himchan said witsh an intense glare.

"Fine." Youngjae said as he began to walk out of the room and practically threw Himchan's phone at the said man.

Once the device was in his hands, Himchan immediately answered the call.

"Channie hyung..."

"UPPIE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO HEAR YOU RIGHT NOW. WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm at the park."

"Where, Jae and I were there earlier and didn't see you."

"I'm in our spot, hyung."

"....the one behind all the bushes and by the pond?" 

"Yeah, that one. Can you please come get me? I-I dont want to be alone anymore."  Jongup said and Himchan heard a small sob follow.

"I'll be right there Uppie,  don’t move, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, hyung." 

X

WITH JONGUP

X

 

"But, Umma." A thirteen year old Himchan whined at his mother

"We're not going to discuss this anymore, Himchan. I'm not asking you to babysit,  just play with Jongup. He's a shy, but very sweet boy. He's not a brat, unlike my own child." Himchan’s mother said in a lower voice, but Himchan heard her anyway.

"UMMA!"

"Himchan." His mother said in a stern tone. "We are at the park, don't make me embarrass you."

"Sorry, Umma. Come on, Jonguppie." Himchan said with a sigh and grabbed the younger boy by the wrist and walked towards a different park bench.

"So, what do you want to do Jonguppie?" Himchan saaid in a bored tone

"U-Um...I dont know, hyunggie. What do you want to do?"

"Be at my best friend's house."

"You don't like me."

"What?"

"I-It's okay if you don't. The kids at school don't like me too...except Junhong."

"Why don't they like you."

"Same as you, they think I'm annoying."

"I don't think you're annoying."

"You don't want to be with me right now."

"Jonguppie, I'm just upset I can't go see my friend today."

"Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Himchan asked genuinely confused.

"If I didn't want to go to the park today, maybe you would be wih your friend."

"It's really okay, I swear. I see my friend everyday, I can spent one day without him. Besides, your nicer than him anyway."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Himchan said and Jongup's face instantly had a smile.

"Hyung, you want to see something pretty?"

"Sure, why not?Himchan said as the younger boy grabbed his hand and led him near some bushes and stopped.

"Jonguppie,  these are bushes..."

"Follow me, hyung." The younger boy said and began to crawl through the bushes.

Hesitating a bit, Himchan eventually followed the other boy and got a few scratches along the way. After several moments of crawling, Himchan was able to pass through and was greeted by a breath taking view of a clean, pond surrounded by more flowers than he could count. The grass was a bright shade of green and looked untouched. The air even felt lighter and less muggy.

"Pretty, right?" Jongup asked in an excited tone.

"Very pretty, Uppie. So beautiful,  I wish there were more places like this."

"There may be, but no one takes time to stop and look." Jongup said as he sat down and Himchan was surprised by the somewhat wise words that came from the younger boy.

"Maybe I can start looking more often."

"Hyung?"

"Yes, Uppie?" 

"Can this be our spot? Like, you can't tell anyone about it?"

"Why me?"

"Because I like hyung." Jongup said with a smile Himchan swore was brigjter than the sun itself. 

X

That was the day Jongup had met Himchan and he let a small smile show as he remembered the day. 

"U-Uppie?" A small voice called out causing Jongup to jump.

"I'm here, hyung. "

"UPPIE!" Was all Jongup heard before found himself being hugged by the other man.  "Uppie, what happened?" The question was innocent,  but the younger suddenly felt tears fall down his face. 

Himchan pulled back when he felt the sudden wet sensation on his shirt and his heart broke at the tears and lost yet understanding look on Jongup's face.

"He broke up with me, hyung. I don't even know why I'm crying wwhen I saw it coming the whole time."

I'm so sorry, Uppie." Himchan said and wrapped his arms around the shorter boy torso while the other wrapped his asrms around Himchan’s neck and released quiet sobs into the man's shoulder. 

"Did he even say why?" Himchan asked as he rubed soithing circles on Jongup's back.

"He didn't need to and I didnt ask...was I a bad boyfriend, hyung?" Jongup asked in a small voice and Himchan could hear the insecurity in it.

"Of course not, Junhong just doesn't know he let go of one of the best things he ever had and he'll notice soon enough. Anybody would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend. You're very kund to everyone and everybody, slightly shy yet you make it an attractive quality, you're smarter than you look and you're the best dancer I know." Himchan said and noticed the younger had stopped crying and it was now just small  hiccups. 

"Do you really think that, hyung?" 

"Yes, yes I do. One day you'll find someone who will love you unconditionally and you'll love them back." He stated and gave Jongup a hopeful smile.

'I think I already did.' Jongup thought and he kissed his elder on the cheek  amd buried his face back into Himchan’s shoulder. "Thank you, hyung." Jongup said as his breathing evened out.

Himchan’s eyes were still comically wide until he noticed Jongup had fallen asleep on him. Feeling a different emotion swirl in his chest, he decided to carry the sleeping boy back to the house and call his real, worried mom and let her know her son was okay.

Picking him up bridal style and taking the long way around the bushes, Himchan stared at the younger's face and smile a bit.

'You're welcome,  Jonguppie.'

X