Sleeping and Confession Redux

Drama

 A/N: I hate the dentist

I've been sleeping, more pain medication, BTS (Rap Monster, you bias list destroyer), more sleep.

ANYONE WHO IS A BTS FAN/PART OF THE A.R.M.Y, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OT3 FANFIC WITH JUNGKOOK, SUGA, AND NAMJOON....please

 

Track practice (So much work TT.TT)

Enjoy and please comment.

This is a bit short for how long I made you wait...sorry :(

X

WITH HIMCHAN AND JONGUP
X

"I left Yongguk." Himchan's voice sudddenly filled the quiet bedroom as he looked at the younger man who was sleeping in his arms.

"Sometimes, I wonder why I ever loved him or why I kept loving him. I won't lie, I missed the old Yongguk. The one who actually cared about me, said he would always love me, and remembered our anniversary. I don't know where everything went wrong, Uppie. Sometimes, I just ask myself if he ever loved me like I loved him." Himchan spoke as silent tears fell down his face.

Feeling a wet sensation on his face, Jonngup opened his eyes slowly and was met with the face of a crying Himchan.

"Hyung?" He said softly and sat up slowly. "Waht's wrong?"

'The one time I don't want him to wake up.' Himchan thought and rubbed his eyes to clear the teaars and failed when more fell.

"Nothing, Uppie."

"Please, don't lie to me." Jongup said and hugged the older man. "It's okay to cry."

Himchan only cried harder nad buried his face in the younger's neck as small sobs escaped.

"You don't always have to be the strong one, hyung. You're human and I know you don't want to love Yongguk anymore, but that's just how you feel and nothing can stop that." He never got a reply after that, but Himchan's sob began to become hiccups.

"Do you still love him, hyung?"

"I don't want to, but I still do and I just want to stop. Make it stop, Uppie." He said in a weak voice that almost made Jongup himself want to cry.

He pulled Himchan away from him until the other was facing him. He placed his hands on the man's cheeks and wiped away his tears with his thumbs before leaned forward and gave Himchan a small kiss on the lips and pulling away after a few moments. 

Jongup noticed the other man was a bright shade of red and his eyes were twice their original size.

"Hyung? Channie hyung?"

The answer Jongup received was arms wrapping themselves around his neck and lips on his. Responding immediately,  the younger placed his arms around the elder's torso. Feeling his heart flu5ter and the other man massage his lips gently, Jongup decided kissing Himchan was the best feeling in the world and released a small whine when he pulled away.

"Do you like me?" Jongup asked after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"I-I.....I think it's always been a bit obvious,  don’t you think so?" Himchan replied with a small laugh that made  Jongup smile.

"I like you too, hyung."

"I hope so or else I'd be very disappointed that I can't do this anymore. "

"Do what?" Asked the oblivious boy and the elder rolled his eyes before kissing him again.

Jongup thought he could get used to receiving kisses instead of verbal answers.

Feeling the other explore his mouth, he decided he could definitely get used to it.

X

WITH YONGGUK AND JUNHONG

X

Yongguk was lying on the couch, sleeping with a pillow tucked under his head when he began mumbling in his sleep.

"Junhong..."

X

The two were laying in Yongguk's bed. The younger was layin on top of the elder and had his head against his chest. Yongguk had one arm wound around Junhong's waist tightly and the other was in the boy's hair, scratching his head and making the other groan softly.

Yongguk shut his eyes and opened them again when he felt the weight on his chst suddenly disappear.

Opening his eyes, he noticed he was alone and the room was coler than before.

Blinking, Junhong was now standing in front of him. When he reached out to grab him, Junhong moved back, away from Yongguk.

"Junhong."

"I can't."

"Junhong please."

"Why do you love me?"

"I-"

"Why did I leave Jongup?" He asked with tears forming.

"I don-"

"Hee treated me better than this and I just left him."

"Just-

"I hate you Yongguk." Junhong spat with an angry tone making Yongguk freeze.

The boy began to disappear, his image fading away slowly.

"Junhong, please don't leave me."

"I hate you."

"You're all I have." Yongguk said softly, almost on the verge of tears.

"I wish I never loved you."

"Junhong!"

"Goodbye Yongguk....Yongguk....Yonggukkie?"

"YONGGUK HYUNG!"  A loud voice yelled, waking the man up from his dream state.

Waking up with a jolt, he almost smiled looking at the boy above him who was still sking shoulder.

"Good, you're up. You looked like you were having a...hyung, what are you doing?" Junhong asked with narrowed eyes as he tried to push the other, who had him in a tight one arm hug, away from him.

He stopped his efforts when he felt the arm tighten and was feeling small drops of tears on his shoulder.

"Hyung? Are you okay?"

"Don't leave me, Junhong."

"I thought I said we couldn't do this anymore." Junhong said and began to pry the other off of him.

"Please." The elder begged and to Junhong, the voice was one full of regret. "I need you."

"What do you want?" The younger said with a defeated tone.

"Can we try again? No secrets, no sneaking, and no hiding? Just us?" Yongguk said and pulled away to look the other in the eyes.

Junhong was torn between the answer of wither 'yes' or 'no'. Did he miss Yongguk? Yes. Did he want to risk having his heart open like that again? No, but looking at Yongguk he remembered how he felt being with him. Despite how guilty he felt during their time together, he won't deny how safe he felt in his arms or how he missed the way he would kiss him. The one thig he wanted to deny was the fact he was in love with Yongguk once and still was.

"Junhong?"

"Yes."

"Can we-"

"Yes. I said yes, hyung. We can try this again." He replied and saw his elder give him a gummy smile.

"Thank you so much. I don't know how I could go on without you, Junhonggie." He said honestly and sat his head back onto the taller's shoulder.

Hearing his breathing even, Junhong grabbed Yongguk's hand and laced their fingers together.

"It'll take me a while to get use to this, but I'm really willing to try."

X

A/N: Sorry to disappoint with this...this...ty chapter, but please comment anyway.