Trouble

Drama

A/N:

O.O SO MANY COMMENTS
THANK YOU
I wanna especially thank Bibieonni for commenting on literally every chapter :D

Thank to every one else as well for taking 10 seconds out of your day to comment.

...When Junhong said "like what" last chapter, did anyone say 'Like this,yo, like this'...because I did.

Enjoy (I tried to finish this as fast as possible

X

WITH DAEHYUN

X

"Jongup, I swear, you remind me of a bunny when you sleep." Daehyun said quietly as he laid Jongup down on a bed and noticed how the boy curled up into the sheets.

"So cute."

"DAEHYUN!"

'Oh .'

"GET YOUR BUSCAN DOWN HERE!"

'I've lived a good life.' Daehyun thought as he began to make his way to the kitchen.

As soon as he hit the designated area,he was punched in the face. This sent him falling on the floor below and before he could even process what had just happened, he was grabbed roughly by his shirt and came face to face with Himchan, who looked like he was about to burst at the drop of a pin.

"What is the meaning of this?" The man practically hissed in Daehyun's face.

"W-what do you mean, hyung?"

"THIS!" He screamed and pointed at Junhong, who looked at Daehyun with an 'I was gonna die and needed a distraction' face. "YOU KNEW?!"

"W-well, yes." Daehyun said and saw Himchan's hand raise as if ready to strike. "L-look it was a m-mistake, I-I know I should have told you."

"The only reason Junhong is still alive is because he is still a child, meaning, he's still stupid, meaning, he makes mistakes. You on the other hand, are a man. So, why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I don't know."

"How can you not know?" Himchan said and Daehyun felt his hold tighten and saw his eyes narrow.

'Déjà vu.'

"I just don't. I didn't want to be the one to have to tell you." Daehyun said and hung his head.

"Well, look where we are now...you know what, you can apologize later. Junhong, where's Yonnguk?"

"H-he's in the bedroom, h-hyung." As soon as Junhong spoke those words, Daehyun was released and  pushed to the floor as Himchan walked out of the room.

Daehyun only stared at Junhong and Junhong stared back.

"My face hurts." daehyun complained a grabbed his cheek.

"I think you got off easy, imagine what will happen to Yongguk hyung." Junhong said witha concerned tone which was more for Himchan because he honestly thought about telling the man murder is frowned upon in society.

X

WITH YONGGUK

X

Yongguk was scared, like, he was going to piss himself scared.

An angry Himchan was an impossible Himchan to reason with and after hearing nothing but muffled yells and a loud slap, he knew he was in for it.

'And I deserve it.'

Yongguk's heart raced when he heard the loud bang of the door being kicked open.

"Yonnguk."

"H-Himchan." Yongguk said and damned his voice for cracking.

"I guess you know why I'm here." Himchan said with a smile that was laced with pain.

"Yes and Himchan, I want to-"

He was cut off rudely with a kick in the stomach and as he bent over, he received a punch in the jaw.

"How...how could you do this to me?" Himchan said as he placed his hands around Yongguk's neck and apllied a small amount of pressure.

"I-I..."

"HIMCHAN!" Two voices yelled from another room.

"WHAT THE CAN YOU POSSIBLY NEED?!"

"MURDER IS ILLEGAL!"

With a sigh, Himchan released the other man.

"I still want an answer." He said with an impatient tone as he watched Yongguk catch his breath.

"...I-I don't have one." Yongguk said as he braced himself for another blow.

"Was Junhong better than me?" Himchan asked and heard insecurity along with the question.

"Of course not."

"THEN WHAT WAS HE?!"

"He was just...new or a fresh breath of air. Everything with you began to be repetitive and everyday was the same."

"So, I was too boring for you?"

"..."

Silence was the only thing Yongguk could think to do because even though he didn't phrase it that way, that's what he had said.

"I'll take your silence as a yes. I'm so angry right now and for what, I don't know why. We've been fighting every time we see each other. Hardly sleep in the same bed and I barely see you. Well, I'm done. I don't like being hurt and I don't like when people decide I'm not good enough for them, the thing I hate the most is when someone uses me. We're over Yongguk. I don't care if we share this house, but you fing somewhere else to sleep and if you even think about trying to win be back, I will not heistate to kick your . Do you understand?"

Yongguk nodded his head, fearing of what would happen if he spoke.

"Good." Himchan said and began to walk toward the other causing Yongguk to move back until he hit the wall.

"W-Wht are you doing?"

"You didn't thin I'd ley you off that easy?" Himchan asked with a, what Youngguk deemed, demonic smile.

'Easy?'

X

WITH DAEHYUN AND JUNHONG

X

"I think Youngjae would accept it."

"Really?" Daehyun asked and Junhong thought that if the man was a puppy, his tail would be wagging.

"Yeah, I mean the whole house is gay. He seems gay, have you seen his eyeliner? I think you have a better chance than any woman he'll ever date."

"You know Junhong, you're not as big of a jackass as I thought you were."

"Um, thanks?"

The conversation ended when Himchan walked in the room with a content smile and looked at the other two men at the table.

"I didn't kill him." Himchan said and walked out of the room. "By the way, someone should take Yongguk to the hospital."

"............................"

"HIMCHAN HYUNG, WHAT DID YOU DO? MURDER IS A NO NO." Junhong yelled at the elder.

"I DIDN'T KILL HIM...I just dislocated his shoulder."

"HYUNG?!" Two voices yelled in disbelief causing Himchan to laugh.

X

Sitting near