Problems

Drama

Warning (not really one): In this, their not actually in B.A.P Just six dudes living in the BangHim house.

X

“Please, Youngjae?”

“Sorry hyung, I have a date with this really cute girl I met a few days ago. I’ll see you later.”

The younger said as he walked out the door causing Daehyun to sigh and fold his arms across his chest.

Crying wasn’t something Daehyun liked to do, but he certainly felt like it whenever Youngjae rejected him for a girl he had just met. Yep, you’re classic ‘I’m-in-love-with-my-straight-best-friend’ problem and he had it pretty bad. Maybe Daehyun’s wouldn’t be so needy if Youngjae would at least hang out with him sometimes, but he always had a date, Daehyun felt like he never even saw Youngjae anymore. He never really sat in self-pity too long though because compared to Himchan and Jongup his problems were nothing.

They were in happy relationships, key word ‘were’. Lately, their boyfriends haven’t been the best boyfriends. Daehyun couldn’t count the time he walked in on Yongguk and the maknae in very compromising positions and promised not to tell anyone, he also couldn’t count the times he had to be a cuddle buddy for Himchan or Jongup and vice versa. A tap on his shoulder made him jump a bit, but seeing the familiar face made forget his problems for a moment.

“Hey, hyung, you okay?” He asked and only got a small ‘no’ in reply so he opened his arms and was immediately embraced by the other man.

“Do you want to go to your room?”

“Junhong’s in there.” Himchan said abruptly. “…”

“With Yongguk.”

“Oh, okay…can we at least sit on the couch? I’m kind of tired.”

Daehyun said as he made his was over to the couch slowly because it seemed like Himchan thought he would run away if he let go.

“What wrong? I know Junhong just walking into your room doesn’t get you this upset.” Daehyun asked once they sat down and Himchan had laid his head in his lap.

“I-We got into another fight, I can’t keep doing this.” Himchan finally replied after a few minutes. Daehyun was almost tempted to reply ‘well, don’t’, but Himchan began speaking again.

“I just don’t know what happened to us.” He said quietly. To be honest, Daehyun doesn’t know what happened either. They had been together for as long as he could remember.

“Sometimes, I just feel like he doesn’t love me anymore and sometimes I think I’m right.”

“I’m sure he does hyung. Maybe he’s planning on surprising you or something and needs some help from Junhong. You never know.”

“This has been happening for 7 months now Daehyun…”

“Seriously?! Why didn’t you come to me sooner about this?”

“Didn’t want to bother you and I didn’t think it would last this long. Thought it would just be a phase.”

“You should talk to him. Have you just sat down and talked to him lately?”

“No, whenever we try talking we just end up arguing. Which is why I’m here right now.”

“Well, all I have to say is try again and be serious about it. I know it may hurt to hear this, but if you need to end things with him, do it. You’re obviously unhappy Himchan and seeing you sad all the time is a bit depressing, that and you have an ugly sad face. So, please do whatever you need to do to be happy.” Himchan got up from where he was and hugged Daehyun tightly.

“Thank you Daehyun, this is why your my second favorite.” Himchan said

“T-that’s really nice, hyung, b-bur you’re c-crushing me.” Daehyun said and was released and Himchan hit him on the arm afterward. “OW! What was that for?!”

“For calling me ugly.” Himchan said as he got up and walked away.

“…WAIT? DID YOU SAY I’M YOUR SECOND FAVORITE? WHO THE HELL IS FIRST?”