I know

Time Lapse

It was as if he was back in time. He was once again in the hospital, standing over his wife, feeling anxious as hell. The only difference this time around was that at least Heejin was now in the jail.

He thought about a lot of things, in his silence. But the more he did, the more frustrated he became. Not even 3 pumps of coffee could sober him up from it. But at the end of the day, he thought of Ae Young and instantly feel like an . She would be more confused. But only silence greeted him as he entered the bedroom.

It was only a matter of time that he spotted his wife in YG. But when he saw Heejin, he knew it meant no good. And true to his feelings, he rushed to catch Ae Young as she fell.

 Supported by his statement and a newly installed CCTV around, the police had enough evidence to charge Heejin for attempt of murder. They also discovered the stolen CCTV footage from 3 months ago, the vital evidence of all.

But without any injuries, Ae Young was still unconscious. The doctor had confirmed that she is fine, but he would not be settled until she is back and kicking. But he was totally not ready for the words that fell from her lips the second she was awaken.

“Oppa, our baby...” The words that made him kneeled at her bedside in grieve, witnessing what he tried to prevent the past 3 months.


A/N: Double update~ YOOOOOHOOOOOOOO... mian for being late. im a bad author...