I love you

Time Lapse

The fancy elevator ride to their residence on the 25th floor seemed so long and well, awkward. Her face looked void of any emotions and feelings, but her fidgeting fingers gave her away. He smiled at the way she hugged herself to show her firm stand and ice-like personality, but he already knew her too well. She was just protecting herself from the world. ‘But I am her world. I want to be the one to protect her.’

After what seemed to be like a whole year, the ‘Ding’ sound filled the tiny space and Ae Young let out a breath she did not realized she had been holding. Looking at each other, Luhan smiled and escorted her out of the elevator into a spacious hallway. Elegant and yet simple, even the hallway screamed EXPENSIVE to her and it made her choke a bit internally. All her life, she had never really yearned for more than a simple and humble life, without any complicated and twisted ends; but this? It was just out of her league. If not for Min Joon, she would not come with this Lu Han and had foreign memories and stuffs thrown out at her face.

FLASHBACK

“Young-ah!” The familiarity of the voice sent relief almost immediately to her. She almost jumped to her feet if not for the IV drip that chained her to the bed. Thus, she just watched as the man appeared with the same goofy smile she had known for more than half of her life and briskly walked up to her and then swept her into a big hug.

“Oppa!” To be honest, she had been really scared. To wake up and instantly being shoved a husband you had never known before and fast forwarded into the next 5 years; it’s not pleasant at all. But when her oppa arrived, she knew that everything is all right.

“How are you feeling? Any pain? What did the doctor said?” As soon as the hug ended, he started his interrogation and Ae Young just laugh. ‘Typical Min Joon oppa; babying me too much again’

“It’s just my head hurts a bit and I know that I’ve drifting in and out of consciousness before I manage to wake up. But, oppa, where were you? I was surprised when a stranger shoved his face at me and ....”

“Ahem.” Both Ae Young and Min Joon looked back to a fidgeting Luhan. “Erm, I am just going to take a walk outside. Holler if you guys need me.” And he disappeared behind the door.

“Ermmm, yeah... that one. Who is he again?” Min Joon took a deep breath and turned his face towards her. With a calm voice, he revealed it.

“Young-baby, he is your husband.”

PRESENT

“Do you remember our password?” The gentle voice woke her up from all the flashback when they arrived at the door and was greeted by the keypad for the door key. 2501 was written in a beautiful font on the door. ‘Oh, so this is where I am living? With him?’ She tried to rake her head for any possible numbers, but she hated numbers with passion, so no. She got nothing, so she shook her head.

“Erm, maybe not number. A pattern maybe?” He patiently asked her. Maybe she could use a little bit of prodding to get some of her memories back. Her eyebrows scrunched in deep thinking. He found himself staring longer than he intended to and could be labelled as creepy.

“Maybe... 159357?” Luhan was brought back by her voice. He smiled.

“That was your old apartment’s password. It’s ok, let me.” Luhan swiftly punched in a few number and a sound indicating an opened door greeted them. “I came up with this one. Punch in a heart shape pattern. 539071.” ‘I love you’

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I AM SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~

sorry for not updating. im a bad author~ :'( i had just finished my internship and i have about 3 weeks before my exam (yeah, exam again),so im going to rush in as many updates as i can, ok? enjoy this one first. if u guys are lucky, im going to update yet again tonight. ENJOY!

Oh, and please tell me what do you think about the story so far. i think it is too slow.... is it???

and now, a dash of xiuhan ;) coz i can....

 

ermmmm.....oppa-deul???