Tease

Time Lapse

“The door is opened. Want me to carry you in like the first time we moved in?” Suddenly he was in the mood to . As expected, her face turned red, mixed of embarrassment, anger and discomfort. Fidgeting hard, she opened the door harshly and sprinted inside, left him chuckling away. She was, and still is, never the one to open her mind to the idea of intimacy, eventhough she opened up to him her several (of many more) romantic escapades. And right now with her mind void of their memories, it is Christmas all over again.

‘What, just because I can’t remember he thinks he can just blurt things like that and expect me to believe him? Fat chance. Huh!” The rants kept coming in her head but she froze when she took in the interior of the house. Her mind went blank.

The interior of the house was warm; with mixture of white, black and purple, she thought that it was the ultimate meaning of home. The lighting was if anything, breathtaking. The orange ray from the afternoon setting sun showered the living room from the ceiling to floor glass wall. The furniture were arranged so that they would strategically placed and would not constrict the already spacious space. If anything, she loved space in her home. Except, this was not her home; it’s Luhan’s. But why did she feel so belonged?

“Minseok come over to do some cleaning. He said that you would kill me if I ever let a speck of dust here. As if he is not the same, though. “ Luhan casually put his jacket in the closet before joining his wife.

“Minseok who?” She tried to shift her attention to the man. She was utterly confused and she could feel the headache coming, hovering just behind her skull.

“My group member.” When she looked back at him, the playfulness a moment ago was replaced by a grim expression.

“Am I close to him then?” Luhan smiled at her question. At least she seemed to be curious about him and their life before. Well, not exactly him; his friend. But yeah, the same...

“I was jealous at many points because of him. You said he is your soulmate.” Sooki scrunched her face at that. “Why would you be jealous though? If I am really your wife, you should know that I am faithful. Owh, and why did I am married to you and not to him?” She challenged him at that point. Wanting to taunt and test him. Instead, all she got was a smile.

“You tell me.” And she gaped at him when he swiftly walked to the kitchen with a smirk.

“Does this ring any bell?” He opened a door and hovered, allowing her to have a peak and with uncertainly, step into the room. Apparently, it was the master bedroom.

As soon as she stepped in, the light flickered on and startled her a bit. Luhan chuckled at that and shrugged when she send a glare his way. “Well, you were the one asking for automatic lighting because apparently, I am too lazy to turn them off and you do not want to waste energy.” It then her turn to shrug. “Well, I agree with myself at that time then.”

The entire house amazed her as she could easily see herself at all part of it; the bedroom was no exception. The bed was adorned with lilac sheets along with black patterns and she could see a few plushies on it. Among them, she could see her favourite teddy, Sophie, smiling and greeting her. The room breathe elegance and romantic, and somewhat familiar to her. She could sigh out of relief at the thought of returning back to the space. Strangely, she knew that Luhan belonged there as she is.

FALSHBACK

Hands encircling her waist need no introduction and she leaned towards his touch as both watch themselves reflected in the mirror.

PRESENT

He put her suitcase right beside the bed and awkwardly looked around. “I am just going to take a few of my stuff with me. Since, yeah.... I thought that you might be uncomfortable being in the same room with me. So, yeah. I think I am going to let you settle down first. Just holler if you need me.”

And she did not like the emptiness without Luhan in the room. She cursed herself at the thought though.

_________________________________________________

A/N

y do i feel unsatisfied with this chapter?hurrmmmmmm.... -_-*

however, please ENJOY~ ^_^