The Brother

Time Lapse

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The phone call was what he had been waiting for a few days. Hence, when it comes, he kissed his girls goodbye and jumped in the car. Relief washed all over him but there was a nagging feeling; to say something like, ’gain some, lose some’. He cajoled himself with forced smiles and made-up reassurance. ‘His baby sister is gonna be alright. She lost it but, she is going to be alright.’

“Min Joon hyung!” He quickly recognized Luhan’s as he strode the hallway to the appointed room. He smiled at the said man but it was not returned. And he hoped for the worst; just to make something better.

“She lost her memories, hyung. Memories of me.” Tears pooled in his eyes, but Luhan willed himself to not break the dam. He knew that this man would help him. No matter how they were rivals in the first place.

“What??? “ Memory loss. He suddenly felt like the earth swallowed him in into another world of fictions and drama. He never thought that it is possible for him to be a part of this fate... scheme or something.

On the other hand, he felt relieved. She doesn’t have to know. They would never tell her. At least it will hurt her less. What you do not know would not kill you. Because he knew that once the cat is out of the bag, it would kill her somehow. Physically or emotionally, either way. Or both ways. He rubbed his hands together and brought them to his face.

“I don’t know yet whether this is a curse, or a gift. Does she remember the accident? The culprit and all?” Luhan shook his head. Everything is all over the place, so he didn’t think about the event that put her in the hospital in the first place. The police has been notifies, though. Min Joon let out a lengthy sigh.

“Doe she remember what she had lost?” And Luhan’s face hardened. Both of the men were thinking of the same thing. The thing that would hurt her the most, if the truth is to be told. He bit his lips, gathering his voice to answer.

“She had no idea of being in love with me, no memories of our lives together. And she would definitely not remember her.” He didn’t even realize the tears that fall down his cheeks.

“Then, do not let her know for the time being. We both know she means to her. Losing her will only cause her more pain. The biggest pain ever. Please, I don’t want my baby sister to go through that.” It is the truth. If he could change everything, he would change her life. Even though his life would be more miserable than her, the world owe her that much.

“But it’s all forgotten, not gone, hyung. Her memories will come back. And she will hate me for this.” And the frustration started to flow. The venom slowly seething among Min Joon’s words.

“THEN, MAKE HER NEW MEMORIES. YOU’VE PROMISED ME YOU’D MAKE HER HAPPY!!! THEN WHY ALL THIS IS HAPPENING???” Both men were neck to neck, Min Joon grasping hard at the collar of Luhan’s shirt.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I’m really really really really really sorry for this. I should have given her up to you in the first place.” And the tears went down faster. Oh, and how Min Joon hated him for that.

“Yes!!! You’ve won, but I got my own happiness now. Get your head straight! LISTEN!!! You are going inside to see her with me right now, and be the best little husband you are and be with her. I am going to tell her everything and reintroduce your douchebag self to her; BUT leave the details for later. I will tell the others to shut their mouths too. She is NEVER going to know about her, ok?”

And he marched down to Aeyoung’s with Luhan trailing after him briskly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR!!!!WUAAAAAAAAA~~~~~ :'( :'( :'(

i had a bit of writer block coz of school and all. i'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry. i'll make sure this baby of mine is finished and i'll make it good. GOD, i even planned out the sequel (*maybe prequel alreadddyyyyyyyyyyy~).

anyway, TAAADDDDDDAAAAAAAAA~ NEW UPDATE....