Instant rewind

Time Lapse

The next morning came with a tense cloud hanging between them. It was almost like the past months never happened. They are back to being strangers. Luhan seemed bedridden by guilt and Ae Young of her confusion. Unable to contain the tension, she decided to go to YG instead; alone. Leaving only a note.

 Upon entering the entrance, it was quiet. Most artists had gone for a concert in Daegu for YG Family. She was invited, but declined due to her appointment at the hospital. It was so quiet; that if she was attentive enough, she would hear a chuckle passed someone’s lips. She was too preoccupied looking around the lobby’s walk of fame.

“So, seems that your life keeps on hanging onto you. A pity, really.” A new figure came upon her vision, standing at the topmost of the stairs. As confusion strike her at the unknown person, her heart beat unbelievably fast.

“Who are you?” The question that fell from her lips caused the woman to laugh. Airy, but almost eerie laugh.

“Awwwww...So it seems that the news that you lost your memory is true, after all. Well, it must be, or else I would not be here right now, don’t you think?”

A headache started to creep in for Ae Young. Sweats started to bullet from the anxiousness that resulted from the new woman’s words. What did she mean?

“Confused, ? Tsk... No fun. I prefer when you were writhing in pain and anger, with a hint of despair. It suits you better.” A wink.

The woman seemed sassy and beautiful, also dangerous. A flash of memory came in, full of the other’s face. Accompanied by a feel of hatred.

“Cut the chase. Who are you and what do you want?” The headache annoyed Ae Young, putting her in a bad mood. She walked closer to the woman, going up the stairs.

“Choi Heejin. Ring a bell? Today...” The said person moved down the stairs slowly.  Once on the same eye level, she continued her words. “I am gonna finish what I started 3 months ago. YOU.”

The push that came afterwards was unexpected. Thus as she fell, she expected the impact of a 3 flight of stairs and a hard floor. At the same time, a rush of memories came back to her. The pain, the dreams, the confusion. It all make sense now. She closed her eyes and out.