Revelation

Time Lapse

He takes in a deep breath.

“I am Luhan. I am 28 years old and I’m your husband.” In an instant, she furrows her eyebrows and thins her lips. He knows that she will start to question everything he will tell her. She is always curious about everything and has some trust issues. She is also very observant of her surroundings. Keeping a secret will be difficult. In this situation, he needs to be very careful of everything he says. He continues to stare at her as he waits for her to process everything. Be it 2 sentences, but what he just said would be ridiculous to her.

“Look. I know that I had my memories vanish overnight, but I would not start to believe any strangers’ words now. Not without any evidence, documents or something. Give me your phone then.” She stretches her right hand to him in a demanding manner. Her eyes are back to her challenging mode that he misses so much. 3 days without it seemed like inferno of some sort. He smiles.

“Your name is Lu Ae Young, a choreographer under JYP Entertainment. 5 years ago, which I think you remember, you went back here to South Korea from New York to go through an exchange between JYP and SM Entertainment for 6 months. We met in SM headquarter and you choreographed ‘Two Moons’ for my group, EXO. You went back to NYC, but came back to South Korea for good for my sake. I pursued you for the last two years and we jumped right into marriage after that.” Her wrinkles grow deeper.

I left NYC because of you?” Her tone is full with distaste and mockery. But her tone turns softer without her realizing it upon seeing his pained expression at her words. “Well, I am a patient, so bear with me. What you just told me......That is not who I am. I know myself. I would never do such thing. And I married an idol? Get real.” As expected of her, he thought. He fiddles with his phone for a while and hand it to her. She weights the device in her hand before obliging to her curiosity. He guides her through the photo gallery.

It is full of her pictures. With a bunch of guys. With a guy with chubby cheeks and some scary looking dude. With a group of people. And with him. The gallery is mostly made up of her photos with this Luhan guy. She scrolls further to the folder labelled ‘<3’ and it almost gauges her eyes out. She would never expect the day which she would seeing herself kissing a man in a white dress in a glass church. A freaking glass church. She looks back and forth, from the phone to Luhan.

“Luhan?” And he understands her. It must be so surreal, but she is a strong woman; his woman. So she would be alright. ‘But if she knows the whole truth, would she still be strong?’ A nagging thought of his subconscious resurfaces. It is his entire fault.

“Do you know Min Joon oppa?”

“My brother-in-law is on his way.” He quickly refers to her brother, adoptive, as his brother-in-law so she could make up their relationship better.

“Okay.” was her short reply. Her eyes are void of the usual glint. She had rediscovered her old self, again, by the feeling of pain. And it is by the same person that brought the glint back.

**************************************************************

A quick update. smiley tell me how it is k? COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE, kind people... wink

and btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, uri ever so squishy D.O KyungSoo!!!! He is one of my bias because, well, how can you have only ONE bias in EXO??? Get real right???hahaha...

and this is just because.... Xiuhan/Lumin is PERFECTION PAIRED TOGETHER~

frown ok, fine~ i spammed this also because i want to make this post longer cheeky

so, ENJOY~