xxikpxx

s u s h i /// oneshot request shop /// busy

Written For: xxikpxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I'm Iris Park and I wanted to make this video diary of what has been going on since I got my first job. Well, lets just say it all started during the summer when my mom told me to get a job-

 


"Iris honey, you're always at home on the computer. It's summer time, go outside and enjoy the weather."

 


"Mom, if you haven;t noticed by now, I'm anti-social and everyone hates me." I answer back but my eyes never leave the computer screen.

 


"Aunt Ji Goon needs help at the daycare. She already has someone else working there but she needs another helping hand. I'll drop you off at 2:15, be ready!"

 

 

"But mom! I can't work at a daycare! All those bratty kids are going to drive me absolutely  nuts!"

 

My mom ignores my desperate cries. Why do I need to work at a daycare. All day I will probably be cleaning poop off the floor and having to clean the tables from lunch time. My life is basically going to be a living hell. How fun!

 

I look at the clock and see that I have 30 minutes to get ready. Dragging my feet, I enter my bedroom and pick out the most basic clothing. Why dress nice when there is no one to impress? Lavendar hoodie, on top of a basic white t-shirt. I throw on my black leggings. It's obvious I'm going for the effortless feel. 

 


"Iris! Lets go!"  My mom shouts for me. 

 


"Ughh" 

 


"Brighten up, making the worst of a situation won't make it any better you know?" Yup, my mom is one of those enthusiastic jelly beans. 

 


I flop my into the car making the vehicle shake from my exteme force and probably from the extreme burger I ate last night. 

 


"Aunt Ji Goon is really stoked you vollunteered."

 


"VOLLUNTEERED?! Do you mean forced?!"

 


"Okay but she won't be at the daycare today. She told me that Hansol will be there to guide you."

 


"Who is this Hansol kid? He seems like a brat."

 


"Iris! You don't even know the guy! Give him a chance." My mom said to me.

 


"Anyways have fun. Don't be too harsh or the kids will hate you."

 


"Like it matters. Everyone else hates me so why don't they just join the club earlier?"

 


"Get out of the car Iris. I'll be back at 8:00 to pick you up."

 


My mom just left me with these kids. Thanks mom. Before I enter, I take a deep breathe to cool myself down. I open the door to see a boy my age reading a book to all the obidient kids. Wow they are so well-behaved.

 


"Oh look everyone! This is Iris! She is one of our friends. Everyone say 'Hi Iris!'" I'm guessing this is Hansol.

 


"Hi Iris!" All of the little children turn and greet me. 

 


"Okay kids, its freetime." The kids run off into different sections of the room.

 


"Welcome to the crew. I'm Hansol." He put his hand out for a handshake. 

 


"Ah, thank you. So what should I do?" I ignored his handshake making him awkwardly place his arm back down to his side.

 

 

"Nothing. Well, normally 10 minutes before parents start picking these little guys up, I sing a song. The kids love it, I'm sure you will too." He sent me a wink and I think I almost fainted. His face glows and his eyes brighten and sparkle rom the lights above. I walk away and sit down in the only adult-size chair in the room, Hansol quickly followed behind. I had left Hansol looking ridiculous in a kiddy chair. I could barely hold in my laugh. 

 


"Hey, you look familir. What school do you go to?" Hansol asked me, I felt super creeped out by the unexpected question.

 


"Mi Lake High." I casually answer.

 


"I go there too! I'm in grade 10 I'm sure you are in grade 9 right?"

 


Wow he knows so much about me! I nodd while admiring his perect voice.

 

 

"I know everyone in that school except the grade nines." 

 


There is an awkward silence until its time for Hansol to sing the song. I'm actually really looking forword to hearing this!

 


He brings to sing a soft ballad that makes the kids sway in their seats. His soothing voice fits perfectly with the song, wow. As he sings the last long note, an applause rises from the children.

 

My eyes widen and I also begin to clap. 

 


Slowly, parents are picking up their children and soon it's only Hansol and I left. 

 


"Today was fun, I'm sure you will me joining me tomorrow, the owner won't be back until next week, so I'll meet you here everyday at 12:00, thats when we start."

 


"Uhmm sure." I'm actually somewhat excited to be working at the daycare. 

 


Hansol walks me to my mom waiting in the car infront of the building.

 


"Iris, its 8:15! You were supposed to be here at 8:00!" My mom scolded me.

 


"It's my fault ma'am. I told Iris to stay back so we could talk. Anyways, she worked very hard and the kids really like her." Hansol told my mom.

 


Wow, he got me out of trouble, how sweet!

 


"Oh! I didn't see you there! Hansol please, I'll drive you home, its dangerous at this hour of night." My mom insisted.

 


Hansol sat in the back seat of the car and I sat in the front next to my mom.

 


"Iris, next time sit next to Hansol." Mother whispered to me, keeping her eyes on the road.

 


I roll my eyes. 3 minutes later, we arrive at Hansol's house which looks like a mansion. 

 


"Thank you! Have a nice day Mrs. Park and Iris." He left and walked down the long path to his front door.

 


"Mom! Look at his house! It's fit for a king!"

 

 

 

My mom nodds and resumes driving back to our house.

 


----THE NEXT DAY----

 

 

I get ready dressing more normal and not sloppy at all. I decide to walk to the daycare today since the weather is so nice!

 


Once I reach the daycare, I see Hansol and 3 kids waiting for everyone else to arrive.

 


"Iris! Iris! We need to tell  you something!" The children ran up to me and we all sat in a circle on the floor, near the door.

 


"Yesterday, when you were helping Mille with her painting, Hansol told us that he liked you!"

 


"Oh, really. Ahaha." I giggle and look to see Hansol. He has a seductive smile on his face as soon as our eyes connect. I melt.

 


"We think you like him, too." The kids jump around in their seats.

 


"Can I tell you a secret?"

 


"Yes!" The kids are eager to find out.

 


"I do like Hansol!"

 


"Ohhh Iris and Hansol sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The kids shout.

 


"What is going on here?" Hansol walks up to us.

 


"Hansol! Iris likes you hehehehe."

 


"Really now, well Iris, I like you too."

 


I blush from the sudden comment from Hansol. Wow its true, he does like me!

 


"Hey kids, help me ask Iris out on a date." Hansol whispers to the children.

 


"Iris! Hansol wants to go out with you!" One of the 3 kids say.

 


"No! Like this: Hansol likes Iris, Iris likes Hansol. Hansol wants to date Iris. Iris? Do you want to date Hansol?" One little girl says to me.

 


"So what do you say? Iris? Will you date me?" Hansol says wrapping his arms around the group of kids.


 

So thats my summer job story. I'm guessing you know the answer to Hansol's question. So maybe I'll make another video about Hansol and I going to the beach. Thanks for watching! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you understood the concept. Everything in Italics is what you arre saying in a video diary. Thank you for visiting and requesting! Come again!

Written by: wonderfulkris