juniorinfinite

s u s h i /// oneshot request shop /// busy

Written for : juniorinfinite

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Here your changes mr.” The cashier hands out change money to Donghyuk.

“Thanks” Donghyuk take the money as he read the cashier name tag.

“Jihyun”

Donghyuk take his stuff and head to the table stand inside the convinent store. People always eat or drinks there.

“Ya, Donghyuk-a. Faster” It’s Jinhwan.

Donghyuk and Jinhwan go out from their dormitories for fresh air. It is late night. They decide to eat ramen at the convenient store before going back to their dormitories.

Donghyuk look at his watch. It’s already 12 midnight. Then, he looks at the cashier girl name Jihyun.

“Hyung, look at that girl. That cashier girl. It’s already late night but she still working. Isn’t it dangerous for her to work this late? How will she go back home later? Alone?” Donghyuk ask Jinhwan. Jihwan is just focusing on his ramen.

“Hyung~ I’m asking.”Donghyuk shake Jihwan arm.

“Maybe, she use to it. Don’t worry. I’m sure someone will  pick her or accompany her. Ya~ Eat your ramen faster. We need to go back.” Jihwan continues eating.

Donghyuk didn’t listen to his hyung. He keep watching Jihyun. After a few minutes, a guy approach Jihyun. 

“Jihyun-ssi. Thank you. You work hard today. Sorry for ordering you replace Lee Hyun-ssi shift. Next time, I’ll ask him to work extra hour. You can go back now.” The guy is Jihyun boss.

“Thank you, mr.” Jihyun take off her working vest. Then she reach his bag and blazer. After finish his school, Jihyun will work at the convenient store. Tonight, she is totally late for home. Luckily she is living with her sister and her sister understand her work.

Jihyun walk out the door. Donghyuk see her walks away. Somehow he feels like sending her home.

“Hyung, lets go.” Donghyuk pull Jinhwan arm.

“Ya! Wait” Jihwan quickly grab his ramen cup and throw it into the dustbin.

Donghyuk follow Jihyun carefully behind. Luckily, they’re taking on the same way. Jihyun walks straight without feeling suspicious someone following her behind. 

“Still a school girl?” 

Jihyun is wearing her school uniform without her blazer. All of the sudden, Its raining heavily. Jihyun quickly search for a nearest place to shade. Jihyun spot a close shop. It has wide roof on the outside enough to cover her from rain. Donghyuk also go to the same place as Jihyun while Jinhwan go to the other place. Donghyuk stand beside Jihyun. Near. The place fit perfectly for two person to shade. Both of them stand really close. Shoulder by shoulder. Jihyun uniform soak with water. She keep sneezing because she feel really cold. Donghyuk see her sneezing and trembling. He take off her jacket and wear it on Jihyun. Jihyun shock. She look to Donghyuk. Donghyuk looks in front. 

“Your uniform… Its wet. You’ll catch cold.”Donghyuk keep silence. He feel his heart beats faster.

“Th..thanks..” say Jihyun, she blush.

Both of them remain silent. Only the sound of the rain can be hear. Donghyuk want to know that girl, Jihyun but he can’t find the right word to start. Donghyuk takes a deep breath and decide to start conversation.

“Errr… hello.. I..” Before Donghyuk could finish his words he sneeze.

Jihyun giggle watching Donghyuk. Donghyuk feel totally embarrass.

“It seems you’ll catch cold too” Jihyun giggle.

Donghyuk smile to Jihyun. Jihyun smile to him back.

“I’m Jihyun. Nice to meet you.” Jihyun starts to introduce herself.

“Donghyuk. I’m Donghyuk.” Reply Donghyuk.

And both of them remain silent. Awkwardness. Jihyun keep staring her shoes while Donghyuk keep looking around and sometimes he look to Jihyun. 

“So.. Jihyun-ssi.. Still in school..?” Donghyun tries to break the silence.

“Ah… yes.. Last year of high school…” Answer Jihyun.

“Hey.. we’re same age. Year ’97, right?” Donghyun try his very hard to keep the conversation on.

“Really? Great! So, I can use banmal(speaking informal) with you… I mean.. This is so sudden when meeting stranger at first….” Jihyun starts to get excited.

“Its okay. We can use banmal. So, we’re friends?”  Donghyuk really wish Jihyun would say yes.

“Of course!” Anwer Jihyun. Donghyuk smile.

In the middle of the heavy rain, Donghyuk and Jihyun share conversation like best friend. They become close in short time. Donghyuk keep making Jihyun laugh and Donghyuk feel so happy to see Jihyun laugh. He feel something inside him so attracted to Jihyun. His heart beats like crazy. He feel like he have fall in love with her. 

After an hour later, the rain starts to slow down. Jihyun reach out her hand to feel the rain droplets. 

“I think the rain have slow down. I guess I’ve to go now.” Say Jihyun to Donghyuk.

“Go?” Donghyuk hate her to leave. He want her to stay longer.

“Its too late now.” Jihyun grab her bag.

“Let me send you home.” Offer Donghyuk.

“No.. No need. I can go by myself. Thanks by the way. Goodbye.” Jihyun walks out the place as she wave him goodbye.

“Jihyun-a!” call Donghyuk. Jihyun turn around.

“Can we meet again next time?” Ask Donghyuk.

Jihyun nod to Donghyuk. She smile to him. Donghyuk feels really happy. He wave her goodbye happily. Jinhwan come to Donghyuk.

“Ya~ Donghyuk, lets go back now. Its too late.” Jinhwan call Donghyuk. Donghyuk just stay there smiling alone.

“Donghyuk-a!” Jinhwan call him louder.

“Hyung, I think I have fall in love.” Say Donghyuk as he look at the way that Jihyun take.

*******************

After that night, Donghyuk always meet with Jihyun every night. He would wait for Jihyun finish her working shift. Donghyuk also would send her home sometime. They would hang out in a park around that area almost every night spending their time together chit chatting. Day to day they grew closer and closer. Donghyuk really sure he is totally fall for Jihyun. While Jihyun also start to develop feeling towards Donghyuk but she was so shy to confess.

Its Saturday night and like always Donghyuk wait Jihyun finish her working shift. He sit on the outside seat of the convenient store. Donghyuk sit facing right in front  of the cashier place. Luckily that night, Jihyun shift end early. 
“Look who’s here. Our Donghyuk-ie waiting for his eye candy” Out of nowhere, Bobby and Yoonhyeong pops and sit beside Donhyuk. Jihyun that just arrive shock hearing what Bobby just said. Bobby and Yoonhyeong at each other as they see Jihyun and Donghyuk face blush.

“Ya, hyung~ Why are you talk like that? Jihyun don’t listen what they had said.” Donghyuk become embarrass from what Bobby just said.

“So, this is Jihyun. Sorry for our sudden words just now. Oh yeah, let me introduce myself. I’m Kim Jiwon or you can call me Bobby.” Bobby smile to Jihyun. 

“I’m Song Yoonhyeong.” Introduce Yoonhyeong as he smile. Jihyun bow her head to both of them.

“What are doing here hyung? I thought you not going out after our training today.” Ask Donghyuk to both of them.

“Well, I feel boring staying in dorm. Nothing to do. Besides I still feel not sleepy.” Asnwer Yoonhyeong.

“Plus, we want to see how does our future little sister-in-law look like. Quite pretty. No wonder Donghyukie always like to go out every night.” Bobby smile mischievously to Donghyuk. Donghyuk feel his face become hotter. Jihyun face also become red. Bobby and Yoonhyeong chuckle to see their reaction.

“I guess we have to go. Someone face might become even hotter if we stay longer” tease Bobby again. Yoonhyeong nod to Bobby. Yoonhyeong and Bobby stand from their seats.

“Donghyukie, take a good care of our little sister-in-law. Jihyun-ssi tell us if Donghyuk doing something bad to you.” Say Yoonhyeong before they walk away.

After both of them gone, Donghyuk and Jihyun remain silent. Both of them feel so embarrass after what Yoonhyeong and Bobby had just said. Donghyuk remain sitting while Jihyun is standing in front Donghyuk.

“Ehem.. So.. should we go?” Donghyuk break the silence. Jihyun just nod to Donghyuk.

So both of them walk away from the convenient store. Tonight, instead of going back straight to Jihyun’s house, they had plan to hang out by the Han River Citizen Park. Along the way, both of them barely talk like they use to. They feel totally embarrass on each other. When they arrive, they choose to sit by the hillside. It’s quite early so people are still many hanging out there too. 

“Jihyun-a”

“Donghyuk-a”

Both of them call each other at the same time. 

“You go first.” Tell Donghyuk.

“No, you first.” Tell Jihyun again. Donghyuk takes a deep breath.

“I…. I.. have something to tell you.” Donghyuk heartbeats crazily right now. He is about to confess to Jihyun.

“I..I..I know this kinda too early and we’ve known each other just few weeks ago.” Donghyuk take a deep breath before he continue.

“I.. I like you. I don’t what to say else. I’m not that kind of guy that can speak with beautiful words. I just want you to know that I like you.. I mean I love you. I know we’ve just barely know each other few weeks ago and..” before Donghyuk manage to finish his words Jihyun lean forward and peck a kiss on Donghyuk lip which make him surprise.

“Love doesn’t need long term of knowing each other. I love you too Donghyuk-a” reply Jihyun. Donghyuk smile hearing that from Jihyun. He lean forward and start to kiss Jihyun. This time it’s a long kiss. Donghyuk can’t express how he feel right now and so do Jihyun.

“Thanks Jihyun-a” Say Donghyuk as he break the kiss.

“You too, thanks Donghyukie.” 

Donghyuk wrap his arm around Jihyun shoulder and Jihyun lay her head on Donghyuk shoulder. It’s a memorable night for them.

*************

Its been a month Jihyun and Donghyuk become a couple. In a month, Jihyun just figure out that Donghyuk is an idol. Donghyuk is in a team call WINNER. Donghyuk feel worry if he’s being a burden to Jihyun because of his carrier but Jihyun try understand him well and gives him support. Donghyuk feel so grateful to have Jihyun in his life.

Lately, Donghyuk didn’t meet with Jihyun often because of his activity. Donghyuk feel so sorry towards Jihyun. He also sometimes didn’t fulfill his words to Jihyun. There were times Donghyuk said that he will meet Jihyun but always cancel last minute because of his schedule. Jihyun feel hurt sometimes but she tried to cope and be patient. Then one day, its Jihyun birthday.

“Annyeong Donghyuk-a” Jihyun make a call to Donghyuk.

“Oh, jagiya. Why?” Jihyun can tell Donghyuk is busy right now after hearing his voice.

“Ah, I just want to hear your voice. That’s why. I miss you.”  Tell Jihyun. 

“I miss you too darling.” Reply Donghyuk. Jihyun smile as she hear Donghyuk answer. She really miss Donghyuk. Its been a long time they didn’t meet. 

“Oh, what are you doing?” Ask Jihyun.

“I’m in the waiting room. We’ll be on stage soon.” Answer Donghyuk.

“What about you? Still working? Don’t work till late night. You might catch cold.” Continue Donghyuk.

Jihyun smile. Donghyuk really take care of her. Then, she remember about her birthday. She don’t want to tell Donghyuk instead she will ask him if he remember.

“Yeah, I’m still at work. Don’t worry I’m just fine. Ermm.. jagi.. do..you remember what day is it today?” Jihyun really hope that Donghyuk will remember.

“Ar? What?... Today?.. Erm.. Jihyun sweetheart. I gotta go now. I’ll meet you soon okay. I’ll try to make my time. Bye. Take care. I miss you. Love you” And Donghyuk hang up the phone before Jihyun could reply to him.

“ Love you too” Jihyun hang up the phone.

“Its okay Jihyun-a. Donghyuk remember it but he’s just busy. Don’t think about it too much. Its just a birthday.” Jihyun try to think positive as she can.

But actually she really think about it. Donghyuk barely have time for her. They didn’t meet as often as the first time they met. Jihyun didn’t also wish to meet him everyday because she understand his work but its been over about two weeks they didn’t meet. Tonight, she really can’t focus to her work. Jihyun really miss him and now Donghyuk also didn’t wish her happy birthday.

Jihyun finish her shift early. Instead of going home, Jihyun go to the park where Donghyuk first confess his feeling. Jihyun also bought some alcohol drinks with her. She’s actually under age to drink those drinks but she feel so depress right now. Jihyun sit on the same place as before. She’s reminiscing the memory a month ago.

“Ah~~ How I miss that moment~” Jihyun talks to herself as she open a can of drink.

As time passed, Jihyun have drink quite much. Jihyun didn’t realize its already near midnight. She was staying there too long. Jihyun lay down on the grass. She is half conscious. Someone approach her.

“Eh? You’re Donghyuk girlfriend right? Jihyun ssi?” A guy stands beside her.

Jihyun struggle to open her eyes and regain her consciousness but she drank much. Jihyun can’t handle alcohol well.

“Jihyun ssi? Are you okay? Its cold here.” That guy ask.

Again, Jihyun try to recognize the guy. She sit down.

“Oh, its Yoonhyeong. I mean Yoonhyeong oppa. Annyeong oppa! What are doing here? Don’t you have something to do?” Jihyun greet him.

“I think you’re not okay. You’re drunk Jihyun ssi. You’re not suppose to drink this. Still under age.” Yoonhyeong looks at the cans that Jihyun had drink.

“Let me call Donghyuk. I’ll ask him to send you home.” Yoonhyeong take his phone from his sweater pocket before Jihyun stop him.

“Don’t. He’s busy right? Don’t disturb him. I don’t want to be a burden to him. I… I can go home by myself. I can do this.” Jihyun stands up and walk a few steps before she trip and about to fall. Luckily Yoonhyeong manage to grab his arm.

“Let.. me send you.” Offer Yoonhyeong.

Yoonhyeong piggyback Jihyun. Jihyun fell asleep on Yoonhyeong’s back. Yoonhyeong didn’t know Jihyun home so he call Donghyuk but Donghyuk didn’t pick up. Yoonhyeong decide to bring her to their dorm then Donghyuk could send her home.

“Donghyukie…. is so bad. He’s way…. too busy. Why… he can’t have some time for me? Even… just for 1 hour.. No.. 5 minute… would be fine for me…Today… he didn’t even wish me properly. Just say,…. Jihyun-a! Happy birthday, its enough. Ptff! …. Idol. Why…. do I must fall in love with you,…. among all people in the world?”Along the way Jihyun mumbling in her half conscious condition.

“So.. today is you birthday?” Ask Yoonhyeong.

Jihyun didn’t respond. Then, Yoonhyeong sobbing. Jihyun cries.

“Why do… this love hurt me so bad? Do… I just break up with you, Donghyuk-a? Maybe that way I wouldn’t hurt this much.” Again Jihyun talk.

“It must be you fall in love with him so much.” Answer Yoonhyeong as he turn his head around at Jihyun and smile. He feel Donghyuk is so luckly to have a girl that love him so much.

“Hyung.” 

Yoonhyeong looks in front.

“Donghyuk-a.” call Yoonhyeong.

“Who’s that?” Donghyuk take a look on Yoonhyeong’s back.

“Why you piggyback Jihyun?” Donghyuk look suspiciously at Yoonhyeong.

Yoonhyeong stars to explain everything to Donghyuk. Donghyuk feel so sorry to Jihyun. Donghyuk take over Jihyun and piggyback her. He send her home that night.

“Jihyun-a. Mianhae.” 

***************

Its been two days Jihyun didn’t come to work. Fortunately, its school holiday. She doesn’t have to worry about school. Jihyun still feel dizzy since that night when she was drunk. Donghyuk also didn’t call her or even text her since that night. Jihyun still doesn’t had the clue what night and the fact that Donghyuk the one that send her home. Jihyun tried tons of time calling and texting him but no reply and she will be directed to the voice mail. 

Jihyun wake from her bed. Two days, just laying in her bed. Her sister the one that treat her. Jihyun stretch her body. Then her sister come into her room.

“Jihyun-a? You’re awake? Come outside and eat.” Tell her sister.

“I’ll come later.” Reply Jihyun.

“Oh, before I forgot. That boyfriend of your left something for you. He put it on your desk.” Jihyun feel shock when her sister tell her that. She jump out from bed and go to her desk.

“Unnie! When do he came here? Why don’t you tell me?” Jihyun search everywhere on her desk. She found a letter.

“He’s the one that sent you that night you was drunk. Can’t you remember? How many time I told you don’t drink alcohol…” Her sister starts to babble but Jihyun didn’t pay any attention to her sister. She read the letter.

Jihyun-a. When you read this I hope you’re feeling well. I felt so worried to see your drunk that night. And…I’m sorry. I know I was the reason you drunk that night. I’m totally sorry. I know I’m way too busy and barely made some time for you. .. I can’t stand if this continue. I don’t want to hurt you anymore.. I don’t have confidence to continue dating you if I kept hurting you. I don’t have the courage to see you kept getting hurt. I’m the one that started this and I think… I should end this. I know I would look like coward like this. Breaking up through letter. But.. I can’t face you anymore. I don’t want to be the reason you cry. It made me more guilty. Thanks for all the time we spent and the memories. The heart you give to me, I’ll give it back to you. Sorry I couldn’t be the man that you’ve dream of. Sorry I couldn’t really take a good care of you. Sorry for not being a good boyfriend. I’m glad I’ve met you and have this feeling for you. I hope you can meet better person than me. I know there a lot of nice guy than me. Take good care of yourself Jihyun-a. I can’t be around you anymore to send you home. Bye. 

Jihyun burst into tears when she read the letter. The pain she feel right now is greater than everything she felt before. After about an hour crying Jihyun make up her mind. She wouldn’t let this happen. Jihyun once again call Donghyuk. Still no answer. She tried again. Fail. Jihyun text him.

[Donghyuk-a. Lets meet tonight at the usual place. 9:30. Okay?  I’ll wait no matter what. –Jihyun]

******************

The clock point 11:30 o’clock in the night. The temperature outside is below 0 degree. Its so cold outside and freaking freezing.

“Hyung, what should I do.” Donghyuk still at his dormitory. They didn’t have anything in their schedule that night.

“She wouldn’t be waiting right? Its been pass two hour. Its really cold outside. She must’ve gone home.” Bobby and Yoonhyeong just sit there on the sofa watching Donghyuk walking back and forth many time.

“Ya, Donghyuk-a, what actually you done to her?” Ask Yoonhyeong.

“You still didn’t know? He break up with her.” Explain Bobby.

“WHAT? Why you do that? You make such big mistake Donghyuk-a.” Yoonhyeong so shock hearing Donghyuk breaks up with Jihyun.

“Hyung, I can’t help to let her hurt because of me anymore. I just..” Donghyuk eyes become watery.

“Donghyuk, listen. Jihyun love you so much. And I know you do too. No one perfect Donghyuk-a. No couple that would go the way they want. Fight, jealousy, cry and hurt because of other, that’s love. You wouldn’t call it love when you didn’t feel the hurt when loving someone. Whatever comes on your way should make you stonger not weaker.” As soon as Yoonhyeong end his talk Donghyuk phone rings. Unknown number.

“Yeoboseyo? Donghyuk-ssi? Its me, Jihyun’s sister? Is she with you? I feel so worried. Its so cold outside. She didn’t bring her phone. She just told me she went out to meet you. I hope she is there with you. Hello? Hello?” Donghyuk already grab his jacket and run outside. He run as fast as he could to the park.

“Jihyun-a”

Donghyuk didn’t expect Jihyun would wait for him. But Jihyun really wait for him. As Donghyuk reach the place, Jihyun is sitting bending her both leg on the ground with her arms wrap around them. She is feeling so cold. Donghyuk pace become slow. He’s feeling more guilty right now.

“Oh, Donghyuk-a? Why are you late? But its okay, at least I can meet you.” Jihyun walks toward Donghyuk.

“Why you wait, babo-ya?? Its cold here.” Donghyuk raise his tone.

“I’ve said I’ll wait. Can’t you remember?” Answer Jihyun.

“But why? Can’t you understand what have I wrote?” reply Donghyuk.   

“How could I understand what you wrote when I’m now crazily in love with you? How can I break up with you when my heart still beating for you? How do I find anyone to replace you when there’s only you in my heart? How? Do you think our relationship will end just because you say so? Not for me. ” Jihyun try to hold her tear.

“Jihyun-a… You’ll hurt more..” reply Donghyuk. Jihyun hug him.

“I already feel the most pain when you tell me to break up. It doesn’t matter anymore if I get more hurt in the future. I can’t lose you Donghyuk-a. I need you. I don’t want to lose you. I know I’ve been childish and… ” Not before Jihyun could finish her word Donghyuk cup her face and kiss her. Jihyun is shock at first then she slowly close her eyes and curl her arm around Donghyuk neck.

“I don’t want to lose you either. I’m sorry Jihyun. I should’ve think more and I should’ve be responsible and be brave and change and ….” This time Jihyun peck a kiss on Donghyuk lip.

“I love you Donghyuk-a.” Say Jihyun as she pull her head away.

“I love you too precious.” Donghyuk hug Jihyun tightly.

“Promise me you would tell me if I do hurt you, if I’ve done something wrong and wouldn’t drunk again.” Continue Donghyuk.

Jihyun nod to Donghyuk.

“I’ll ctreat you better. I'll change for better Jihyun-a.” Continue Donghyuk.

Jihyun hope she could stop the time at that moment. She want to keep Donghyuk by her side forever but she know she can’t. Jihyun promise to herself that she would stay no matter what comes between them and so do Donghyuk. He’ll promise to himself that he’ll never left her again.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for requsting and sorry for making you wait longer. I hope you like this X3 Enjoy reading. :) 

written by : eunhaxoxo