LoveNeedsSpark

s u s h i /// oneshot request shop /// busy

Written  for : LoveNeedsSpark

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Seyoung, you are mine. Forever"

KRRRIIIINNGGGGG!!!

Seyoung wakes from her dream. The school bell ring. The school has end for today. Seyoung stretch her arm upwards. She feel glad the school has end. Then suddenly she feel someone is hugging her from the back. Seyoung freeze for a moment.

“Oh Sehun, I know its you.” Seyoung put her arm down.

“How did you know?” Ask Sehun as he lean closer to Seyoung.

“Ya, who else in this school would hug me like that other than you. Its obvious.” Reply Seyoung.

“That’s right. No one else gonna hug you other than me. You are mine, right.” Sehun whisper to Seyoung.

Its cold but Seyoung body suddenly feel hot. Sehun hot breath makes her body temperature risen when he whisper just now.

“Ya, of course jagi. I’m only yours. Now, can you let me pack up my stuff then we can go home.” Seyoung quickly reply to Sehun.

“Okay!” Sehun unwrap his arm from Seyoung then he take a chair nearby and sit beside Seyoung table. Seyoung starts to pack up her books and other stuff. Sehun keep staring at her and smile.

“What are you looking at?” Ask Seyoung.

“You.” Answer Sehun simple.

Seyoung just giggle and shook her head. She and Sehun are same aged but Sehun attitude is childish. Seyoung sometimes looks like a noona to him. Seyoung and Sehun are in relationship since they were in middle school. Sehun was the one that confess to Seyoung. Back then in the middle school, Seyoung is a lot taller than Sehun but now Sehun is way more taller than Seyoung. Even with Sehun childish attitude, Seyoung feel happy around him and she feel secure. Just one thing that Seyoung could not stand about Sehun, he gets jealous easily. At first, it was bearable but now Seyoung gets tired to it.

“Baby, this weekend lets go for a date?” Ask Sehun. He’s holding Seyoung hands tightly.

“This weekend? Lets see… I don’t think I can go. I have class meeting.” Answer Seyoung.

“What class meeting? With whom? Why I don’t know about the class meeting?” Sehun stops walking then she pull Seyoung and make her stand in front of him. He put both of his hands on Seyoung shoulder and looks into her eyes.

“Sehun sweetheart, of course you don’t know. We’re in different class.” Seyoung smile to Sehun but he didn’t smile back.

“You haven’t answer my question.” Sehun pout.

“What question? I have answer them all” Seyoung feels she had answer all Sehun question.

“With W.H.O.M?” Sehun repeated his question.

“Of course with my classmate.” Seyoung reply to Sehun with a smile. She take one of Sehun hands and pull him so they can continue walking. Unfortunately, Sehun didn’t move.

“Why, jagi?” Ask Seyoung. She turn back at Sehun.

“He must be there right?” Sehun still pouting.

“Who?” Seyoung didn’t understand who is Sehun talking about.

“The class president, Kim Jongin.” Sehun looks Seyoung with puppy eyes.

“Sehunnie, of course he come. He’s the class president. Why are you pouting like this? You know that cute face of yours could kill me. Stop pouting.” Seyoung pinch Sehun on the cheek.Sehun didn’t say anything. Seyoung stop pinching his face.

“I wish I could bring you along but I just can’t. Its class thing and you’re not in my class.” Seyoung  trying to explain to him.

“Then go on date with me instead.” Say Sehun.

“Jagi, its an important thing. I just can’t absent just like that, besides I’m a class vice president.” Reply Seyoung.

Sehun hate the fact that Seyoung is the vice president while Jongin is the president. Sehun sees Jongin as his rival.

“Jagi, why you must feel jealous over Jongin? He’s not even my boyfriend and I am not interested in any parts of him.” Seyoung can smell the jealousy from Sehun.

“Hurmm.. Okay, like this, how about we go on date after I finish everything the important part and...” Suggest Seyoung. Before Seyoung could finish her words, Sehun had capture her lips.

“Okay! I agree about that! But don’t take your time too long. You know that I’ll wait even it takes days or years” Sehun again plant a kiss on Seyoung lips.

One thing that Seyoung could not resist from Sehun is his lips. Every time they fight or have misunderstanding, Seyoung could melt with Sehun kiss. She would immediately accept his apologize and gave in first. Also when Seyoung going to say something over Sehun childish behavior and over jealousy , she would forget them when Sehun lock his lip with her. Besides, Seyoung is the type of person that afraid of hurting other people heart.

Sehun wrap his arm on Seyoung shoulder as they continue to walk. Seyoung take a glance at Sehun. Somehow she feel lucky to have him.

*************

[ Jagi, wait. 10 minutes. - Seyoung]

Sehun looks upon his watch continuously. He waits at the school gate. Seyoung is still inside. Her class meeting still hasn’t end. Last night, Seyoung had texted him telling that her class meeting might ended early than expected so she told Sehun to come over a little bit earlier than the usual plan. Actually, even Seyoung didn’t tell him to come early, he would come over early than she thought.

Sehun tap his foot a few times. Waiting and waiting. He could not stand anymore. Sehun dial Seyoung phone number.

“Baby?” Say Sehun first.

“Sorry jagi. The meeting ended just now. I’ll be there soon. Sorry again.” Apologize Seyoung.

“Never mind.  I’ll wait here .. or you want me to come over there?” Ask Sehun.

“No, No.. Its okay. I’m just about to leave the classroom.” Reply Seyoung.

“Seyoung-a~” Sehun heard a male voice through the phone.

“Who’s that?” Sehun jealousy mode rise.

“Its Jonginnie. Jagi, I’ll be there A.S.A.P. See you later.” With that, Seyoung ended the call.

“What? Jonginnie? JONGIN..NIE?” His jealousy flame is burning.

Sehun run inside and quickly make his way to Seyoung’s class.

______________________________________________

Seyoung push the red button on her phone to end the call. Jongin is calling her.

"Seyoung-a~ you forgot you note book behind" Jongin walk faster towards Seyoung. Seyoung turn around.

"Oh, thank you Jonginnie. I didn't even realize about that." Seyoung retrieve the note book from Jongin.

"So, you going home straight?" Ask Jongin as he join she walk. Seyoung walks a little bit in front.

"Nope. I have a date. You know my boyfriend, Sehun." tell Seyoung.

"Oh I see.." Jongin nod a few time.

"You know Jongin, I really hope the whole class would agree about our plan. And also..." Seyoung keep talking and walking. She turn her head back to Jongin a few time that she didn't realize she's approaching the tip of the stair. Jongin see that. When Seyoung almost trip, Jongin quickly pull her and catch her. He embrace Seyoung to avoid her to trip backward.

"Are you okay?" Ask Jongin.

"Yes... I'm okay... Thank you.." Seyoung is still shocked from what just happen. Her brain trying to process what's just really happen.

Still in embracing Seyoung, Jongin carefully walks backwards, carrying Seyoung away from the tip of the staircase.

"YA! KIM JONGIN!" a voice from a few step downstairs heard. Seyoung turns her head back.

"Sehun-a!" exclaimed Seyoung.

"You bastard!" Sehun run quickly upstairs. Without any further notice he pull Jongin away from Seyoung and punch him in the face.

Sehun then holds onto Jongin shirt colar and keep punching him. Seyoung indeed shock and speechless  watching what happen in front of her eyes.

Seyoung regains back her concious mind.

"Jagi! Stop it! Its not what you thought. Stop it jagi!!" Order Seyoung.

Sehun won't listen to her. He jealousy flame is burning in rage. After what he saw just now, he anger explode. Sehun is throwing curse words at Jongin. Jongin can't even do anything. He still shock of what happen, processing in his mind of what had just happen.

"Jagi stop! I beg for you~ It's all misunderstanding.. Please jagi... Stop it..." Seyoung trying to pull Sehun arm to stop him but Sehun is just too strong for her. Jongin is almost unconscious.

"OH SEHUN STOP THIS AT ONCE!!!!!" Seyoung raise her voice. Along the hallway, Seyoung voice echoed.

Sehun stop his act. He's panting. Jongin also can feel the pain run down his vein.

"Sehun.. Just..., go down first... I'll be there later..." tell Seyoung.

"WHAT??!! So you choosing him instead of me???!" Sehun still hasn't recover from his anger.

"Can't you see his condition?? If you continue punching him, he would be dead right now!" Seyoung again raising her voice, scolding Sehun. She can't take it anymore.

"Go wait downstairs!" continue Seyoung. Sehun loss at words. With a heavy heart he force himself to walk downstairs.

"Damn it that Kim Jongin! How dare he hug my Seyoungie." Sehun keep talking alone and let out his anger that still remains by kicking and punching the wall nearby him.

After a few minutes later, Seyoung appear with Jongin. She help Jongin walk downstairs. Sehun is about to approach Jongin when Seyoung give him a sharp glare. Sehun hesitate to move further.

“Jongin, again I am so sorry about this. And see you this Monday”  tell Seyoung to Jongin before letting him go.

“Never mind Seyoung-ah. Thanks by the way and take care” reply Jongin with a smile.

“You too, careful” say Seyoung. Jongin walks away and leave the school area.

“Why would you apologize to him? He’s the one that flirting on other person girlfriend.” Sehun start to talk when Jongin is already far away. Seyoung turn around to him.

“Oh Sehun ! I.. I.. What you did just now is too much.” Seyoung look into Sehun eyes with a serious face.

“Too much ! Oh Seyoung ! He’s hugging you just now! You dare to let other man hug you like that?? No one going to touch you and hug you even kiss you other than me. Can’t you understand that? Oh Seyoung is only for Oh Sehun!” Sehun also looks serious. He never looks like that before.

“Sehun! You have misunderstood. Jongin was trying to help me. I was about to trip from the stair. He pull me to avoid me from falling and we accidently hug.” Explain Seyoung.

Sehun is processing what Seyoung just said. Seyoung never lie to him and Sehun believes her 100% .

“I’m.. I… I’m.. sorry.. I..” Sehun stutter.

“Why are you always like this Sehun? Why can’t you investigate first before acting like that? You’re jealousy is too much. I getting tires of your childishness.” Seyoung eyes started to become teary.

“Seyoung-a.. I.. I’m sorry.. I promise I won’t act like that again..” Sehun approach Seyoung. He try to pull her closer to her but Seyoung refuse. She pull away her arm.

“Stop it Sehun! You always like that. Promising and saying will not acting childish but look what you’ve done just now? Jongin is almost die!” Seyoung raise her voice.

“I don’t know after this if you keep acting like this someone could die.” Continue Seyoung.

“I can’t take it if someone gonna die because of me.. I.. We..” Seyoung hesitating. Taking deep breath.

“Seyoung please don’t. I love you and you know that. Seyoung please, forgive me..” beg Sehun. He kept pulling Seyoung to him but Seyoung stands still.

“Seyoung.. look at me.. please.. look at me Seyoung-ah..” call Sehun.

Seyoung insist.

Sehun pull Seyoung to him and hug her.

“I know I’m acting too childish. I get jealous too easily. I want to protect you. I don’t want other guy to have you. All that I know is we’re meant to be. No one else gonna take your place and no one will replace mine.” Say Sehun when he embrace Seyoung. Seyoung didn’t hug him back or respond to what his said.

Sehun cup both Seyoung cheek. He looks into Seyoung eyes. Sehun lean in close and he kiss Seyoung. Seyoung try to refuse and not to kiss him back but Sehun deepen his kiss. Slowly, Seyoung close her eyes and she kiss him back. It’s a long kiss. Sehun pull his head back breaking the  kiss. He meet his forehead to Seyoung forehead.

“I really promise this time, I won’t ever act like that again and never act before thinking.” Say Sehun.

Seyoung couldn’t say anything more. She has melt with Sehun’s kiss just now.

“I love you Seyoung-ah..” say Sehun then he kiss her again.

I love you too, Oh Sehun…

Seyoung pray deeply inside that Sehun will really change for good.

*********************

Its been two weeks after the incident. Sehun and Seyoung are back again. They live more happier since the incident. Seyoung prayer answered. Sehun really change. He didn’t get jealous easily, well he do get jealous somehow but not as bad as before. Sehun also become more mature but still he have the naughty side of him. But Seyoung satisfied with the new side of Sehun. Sehun and Jongin also become friends. Sometimes they hang out together.

“Yo Kkamjong! Where’s my Seyoung?” Sehun walks into the class. The school session that day had ended. Like always Sehun will search for Seyoung in her class.

“She went to the bathroom. Just wait for her here. She’ll be back in any minute.” Tell Jongin.

“You’re going back already?” Ask Sehun as he saw Jongin pack up his stuff.

“Usually you would stay back and be home late.” Continue Sehun.

“Well, I’ve got something to do at home. Urgent case.” Tell Jongin. His finish packing.

“See you tomorrow. Gotta go. Just wait Seyoung here. Bye Sehun!” Jongin walks out of the class after waving goodbye to Sehun.

Now in the class, Sehun is left alone.

________________________________________________

Seyoung wash her hands on the sink. She was about to go to the class then a teacher that pass her by call her to ask for help. Seyoung help the teacher to carry some stuff from the store room. After helping the teacher, Seyoung again went to the toilet to wash her hands.

Seyoung dry her hands with a tissue. After that she makes her way to the class. A few meter from her place, Seyoung could see Sehun figure. She smile. But as she getting closer, her smile fades away. Seyoung body frozen. She could not believe her own eyes. Sehun is kissing other girl. Seyoung feel her heartbeat stop. The world seems stop spinning. Her eyes gets teary. From her view, Seyoung could see Sehun is bending his body and leans in front of other girl who is sitting on the chair. Seyoung could not see the girl face cause Sehun body block her vision. Seyoung rush into the class room.

“Oh Sehun ! What is the meaning all of this ?!!” Seyoung tears rolls down her cheek. Sehun turns around to face Seyoung. The girl that sit down turn out to be Seyoung classmate that sit beside her.

“Oh, Seyoung, what took you so long?” Ask Sehun. He walks towards Seyoung and attempting to hug her but immediately Seyoung push his hand.

“Don’t touch me!” Seyoung is really mad at Sehun.

“What’s wrong baby? Who make you cry?” Sehun looks at Seyoung.

“Seyoung.. are you okay..?” Ask the girl that still sitting down at her position.

“Baby? You dare to call me baby after what you done?” Seyoung glare at Sehun.

“What did I do?” Sehun become confuse.

“You ask me what did you do? You really… Last two week you get angry after you misunderstand about Jongin hugging me.” Seyoung emphasizing the word ‘hugging’.

“But now, you kiss other girl???!!” Again Seyoung emphasizing the word ‘kiss’.

“I’m so done with you Sehun. I’m outta here!” Seyoung turns around and walk away.

Sehun is still confuse. He’s processing what Seyoung just said. Hurriedly, Sehun ran to catch up with Seyoung.

“Seyoung, wait! I don’t understand what you said. Kiss? I didn’t kiss anyone beside you.” Sehun say while he’s walking behind Seyoung.

“Seyoung, stop. Please listen to me.” Sehun grab Seyoung wrist and pull her.

“What is wrong with you? Why are you getting mad like this? When do I kiss other girl? I never kiss a girl beside you. You are my first kiss. I never ever kiss other girl.” Sehun still didn’t get it. He doesn’t even know who was the girl that Seyoung talking about.

“Stop lying Oh Sehun. So, all of this time you was controlling me, proctecting me from other guy, but now you playing with other girl. Oh Sehun and Oh Seyoung are meant to be. I never trust you again!” Seyoung scream at her last word.

“Oh Seyoung! What are you talking about? Tell me now honestly what is the wrong that I’ve done to you?” Ask Sehun seriously.

“You kiss that girl in the class! The one that sit beside me! The girl that just now in the class! You think I didn’t saw? I saw you bending over, leaning towards her,you… you… kiss her…” Seyoung cried. Her tears fall down hurriedly. Sehun pull her closer and kiss her.

Seyoung did not kiss back, she struggling to push Sehun away and she manage to.

“I won’t fall for this again Sehun. That lips of yours had brush other girl lips.” Seyoung keep her head low.

Sehun let out a sigh then he chuckle. Seyoung become weird.

Why is he laughing? Thought Seyoung.

“Oh Seyoung, it seems we’re have similarities here.” Say Sehun.

What is he talking about? Similarities? Thought Seyoung again.

“This time you were the one that misunderstood and acting before thinking.” Sehun put one of his hand on top of Seyoung head.

“Well.. Looks like you also get jealous easily.” Continue Sehun

“I was trying to blow the dirt from her eyes. The view from your place made we look like kissing. You can ask her of you don’t believe me. Or maybe you can ask the guard and take a look at the cctv from the class and..” before Sehun could finish his words Seyoung pull him closer and shut his mouth with her. Sehun hold the back of Seyoung head and push it closer to deepen the kiss.

Seyoung pull away and broke the kiss. Then she hug Sehun.

“Sehun.. I’m sorry.. I.. I..” This time Sehun cuts off Seyoung words. He lean in and captured her lips.

“No need to say sorry sweetheart. Things like this will happen again in our future life. We don’t know. So, prepare yourself.” Say Sehun. This time Sehun said the right word.

“But I think we must prepare for ourselves right now.” Tell Sehun again. Seyoung give him a curious look. Sehun points at the cctv nearby him with his eyes. Seyoung turn to looks at the cctv. Both of them giggle.

“We might get call by the discipline teacher tomorrow.” Continue Seyoung.

Sehun wrap his arm around Seyoung waist and Seyoung wraps her arms around Sehun neck. Everything happen right now in their relationship must be remember to guide them in the future. And Seyoung really feel very lucky to have Sehun by her side.

Oh Sehun and Oh Seyoung are really meant to be…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it :) Thank you for requesting and sorry for the late >.< 

written by : eunhaxoxo