Yeoniie

s u s h i /// oneshot request shop /// busy

Written for : Yeoniie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kim Wonshik!”

“Yes!” A guy put his arm up as an reply to his homeroom teacher.

“You will in group with.. now, who is left… Oh yeah, you. Yong Wonyeon. You will be in group with Wonshik.” The homeroom teacher continue

“Me?”   The girl look surprise.

“That’s it for today. Make sure the task that I’ve given to you finish before 3 weeks from now. Thank you” The homeroom teacher walk out of the class.

“You, Yong Wonyeon? Lets meet after school end. We need to discuss about this project.” The guy name Wonshik come over Wonyeon desk. Wonyeon left speechless.

“Lucky girl. She get to be in group with Wonshik. I’m so jealous with her.”

“Ya! Why you have to be jealous? Is she worth to be jealous of? That chubby-plain girl.”

“Oh yeah, you’re right. Lets go”

Other student in the class start to talk about Wonshik and Wonyeon become partner for a project. Its all about Wonshik. He is the school most handsome and talented student. Not to mention he also quite smart and rich. In easier word, he’s perfect. Popular. Kingka in school. Where ever  he goes around school people will start to look at him. Gives attention at him. Girls? They’ll be the most excited when Wonshik greet or smile back to them. While Wonyeon, she’s just a usual school girl. Plain, chubby, usual. Nothing special.

Wonyeon  to the library. As soon as she reach there, Wonyeon spot Wonshik sitting in a table. Wonshik also realize Wonyeon presence so he wave at Wonyeon. He point at the empty seat beside him showing her to sit there. Wonyeon walk toward table where Wonshik sit.

“Hi.” Greet Wonyeon short.

“Sit here. We need to start our discussion.” Say Wonshik as he pull the chair beside him.

Wonyeon carefully walks to the chair beside Wonshik. She was hesitating to sit there. It is her first time standing this near with the school popular student. Wonshik turn around to her and smile.

“Sit.”say Wonshik again.

Wonyeon reach the chair and pull the chair a bit far from Wonshik. After that she sit down.

“Wonyeon-a. Can I call you that? Lets talk casually. Like a friend. Okay?” Ask Wonshik as soon as Wonyeon sit down. Wonyeon just nod. Wonyeon keep her head low. She was day-dreaming.

“So, where should we start? Did you bring anything?” Ask Wonshik. Wonyeon remain silent. She feels unbelievable to sit one table with Wonshik and talk to him. Its every girl dream in this school.

“Wonyeon-a? Yong Wonyeon?” Wonshik move near Wonyeon. He put his face in front of Wonyeon face.

“Wonyeon?” Again Wonshik call her.

Wonyeon wake up from her day-dream. She is surprise. Her eyes grow larger. She is stiffen. Wonshik is just in front of him. Just a few inches from her face.

“Wh…wha..what are y..ouu.. doing??” Wonyeon stutter.

“You’re still here. Great. And it’s a relieve you actually can talk." Wonshik pull away his head.

"So, what should we start first?" Continue Wonshik as he smile to Wonyeon which make Wonyeon heart skips a beat.

Along their disscussion, Wonshik keep making eye contact to Wonyeon. Wonyeon keep avoiding his eyes. She keep looking somewhere else. Wonyeon feel something different inside her. Her heart beats really fast. 

"Time sure pass really fast. I thought we could finish this task by today but... I guess not.So, how about we meet again this weekend at the library?" Suddenly Wonshik starts to talk. Wonyeon looks at the watch. True. Its getting late. The clock now shows sharp on digit 7.

"What would yo say? This weekend. Library near the park? You live around hee do you?" Suggest Wonshik.

Wonyeon just nod to Wonshik.

"Great! See you this Sunday. 9 o'clock sharp." Wonshik hurriedly pack his stuff and stand up. Wonshik stat to walk away when sddenly Wonyeon speak, call his name.

"Kim Wonshik!" Wonshik turns around. He walk back towards Wonyeon.

"Whats wrong?" Ask Wonshik.

"Can I have your... your... Phone...num....number..?" Ask Wonyeon hesitantly.

"Sure. Here." Wonshik take Wonyeon phone fom her hands and start to type his phone number.

"Anything regarding this task. Just call me." say Wonshik before he walks away. Wonyeon somehow happy getting Wonshik phone number. She stare at her phone. Slowly she whisper Wonshik name.

******************************

Its weekend. Wonyeon is now on the way to the library. Library is quite near her neighbourhood. So she just walk to the library. After crossing the road, library is just a few steps away. Wonyeon stand on the sidewalk waiting of the light to turn green fo pedastrian. Not long after Wonyeon stand there the light turns green giving sign its safe to cross the road. Wonyeon just walks straight without she realize a motorcycle is going too fast towards her. Suddenly someone grab Wonyeon hands and pulls her away fom the road. It's Wonshik. Wonshik grab Wonyeon hands and hold onto her waist preventing Wonyeon from fall because Wonyeon weight. Wonyeon eyes now really meet Wonshik eyes. Wonshik lips is just afew inches awy from Wonyeon.

"Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik breaking the silence.

Wonyeon nod. She catch her breath.

"Next time, be careful." Tell Wonshik as he release his hands from Wonyeon waist.

" Lets go" Wonyeon just nod and follow Wonshik behind.

So, Wonyeon and Wonshik go together to the library. Day by day, Wonyeon and Wonshik gradally become closer. They always hang out together almost everyday to complete the task given. Students in school especially girls envy Wonyeon and they always blame and accuse bad things to Wonyeon. Wonyeon feel really bad about it but Wonshik always support Wonyeon which makes she's happy. Wonyeon also have develop deeper feeling fo Wonshik.

Time sure fly very fast. The project that they've been given  needs to send in tomorrow. Wonyeon meet Wonshik again today to make sure all things settle. They meet at the park near the library.

"Hi Wonyeon!" Wonshik wave at Wonyeon as soon as he see Wonyeon. Wonyeon wave back at him.

"Sorry I'm late. Got something to do at home." reply Wonyeon. She now feeling less nervous near Wonshik. She become more comfortable.

"How about the task? Everything okay?" ask Wonshik.

"Don't worry. I've check them last night. Everything is perfectly okay." Answer Wonyeon.

"Great." Wonshik smile to Wonyeon. Wonyeon suddenly blush. Quickly she turns around and cover her cheek. 

"Wonshik-a, you're quite nice than I thought before.Yeah, you know that, you're popular. Kingka." say Wonyeon.

"Hey, I've always be a nice person." reply Wonshik. 

"You're quite cute Wonyeon" Compliment Wonshik. Suddenly he pinch Wonyeon cheek as he talk. Wonyeon immediately looks some where else. 

Things then become quiet. No one talks.

“Wonshik-a, what would you say when a girl tell you she like you. How would you react?” Suddenly Wonyeon speak breaking the silence.

“I’ve heard that many time Wonyeon. Yeah, like what you said earlier, I’m popular. ” reply Wonshik.

“I like you.” Suddenly words like that out from Wonyeon mouth.

“Nice example Wonyeon. Yeah, they usually confess to me like that.” Giggle Wonshik.

“No. I like you. I really like you.” Wonyeon face become serious.

Wonshik just laugh at Wonyeon.

“Nice joke Wonyeon.” Wonshik keep laughing.

“Hey, I gotta go. See you at school tomorrow!” Wonshik walks away hurriedly leaving Wonyeon behind speechless.

******************************

“Ya, you know that plain girl, Wonyeon? She confess to Wonshik yesterday.”

“Really? Doesn’t she look at herself? Oh my God...”

“ Keep it up chubby girl~ You made a great joke”

Along the way to class people are whispering about Wonyeon. They also laugh at her and some suddenly come at her and blaming her. Wonyeon shock to hear other students know about her confession. Wonyeon feels sad and heartbroken when people are laughing at her confession. Instead entering the class Wonyeon go to the rooftop. She run as fast as she could. As soon as she reach the rooftop, she see Wonshik there. Wonyeon really wants to greet him but Wonshik not alone. There are two others Wonshik’s friends. Wonyeon search a place nearby to hide.

“What you gonna do with that plain girl?” One of Wonshik friend ask him.

“What do you mean by that? What must I do?” reply Wonshik.

“I heard she confess to you but you didn’t reply her. Doesn’t that mean you will think about it? Usually you will straight away reject girl when they confess to you.” Another Wonshik friend  interrupt.

“You want to know, I feels like to throw up when she say ‘I like you, I really like you’ Oh my God.. If I stay longer that time you might find me in hospital today because of faint. Doesn’t she looks at herself? Do we even fit?” say Wonshik as he laugh like a jerk.

Wonyeon who is nearby covering . Her tears are rushing faster down her cheek. She tries to cover his sobbing sound. Words from Wonshik hurt her more. All the nice image she always thinks about Wonshik fades away. Wonyeon cries silently alone there. 

******************************

"Wonyeon-a ! Over here!" A guy waves at Wonyeon as soon as he see her  entering the cafe.

Wonyeon walks elegantly towards that guy. Every men in the cafe got they're eyes on Wonyeon. 

"Soy I'm late Hongbin. Got caught up in the traffic." Wonyeon takes her seat and ode for drinks.

"Its okay. I've just arrive a few minutes ago. Ya, Yong Wonyeon. Like always, you looks beautiful ."tease the guy.

"Lee Hongbin! Stop it." Wonyeon feels embarrass.

"So, what is the project that you wanna talk about?” continue Wonyeon.

“Here. Its an hotel development. If you interested just call this number.” Hongbin hands out a business card to Wonyeon.

Wonyeon take the card.

“Gumawo Hongbin-a” say Wonyeon.

A few years had pass. Wonyeon now had graduates from a university in USA. Along with Lee Hongbin, her bestfriend since in USA. They meet there and graduates together. Now, Wonyeon have become an interior designer.

Wonyeon been thinking for the project that Hongbin recommended. She decides to join the designer team. On the date given, Wonyeon attend her first day on working.

“Welcome to the team Ms.Yong. I hope you can give you very best for this project.” The investor welcome Wonyeon and shakes hand with her.

“Thank you. I’ll make sure I give my very best here.” Wonyeon smile confidently.

“Oh yeah, before that, meet Mr.Kim Wonshik. He also will be in the same team.” A familiar face walks towards them.

“Mr.Kim, this is Ms.Yong Wonyeon.” The investor introduce Wonyeon to Wonshik.

As soon as Wonyeon hear Wonshik name, she become stiff. Memories 3 years ago come back.

“I’ll leave you both alone. Hope you can get along.” The investor walks away leaving Wonyeon and Wonshik alone.

“Wonyeon-a, is that you? Yong Wonyeon?” Wonshik wants to make sure.

Wonyeon remains silent. She’s puts a very cold face.

“Woah~ You’ve change a lot. I didn’t expect you to look this beautiful.” Wonshik keep talking. He looks Wonyeon from up to down. Wonyeon really change a lot. She become more curvy and pretty. She also know how to put on make up.

Wonyeon pretends did not hear Wonshik talking. She keep looking at her phone.

“Excuse me Mr. Kim  I need to go to the washroom” say Wonyeon formally leaving Wonshik in speechless condition.

Wonyeon walks faster towards the washroom at the same time she search Hongbin number through her phone.

“Ya! LEE HONGBIN! Why didn’t you tell me Wonshik will be here also??” Wonyeon shouts at her phone.

“Slow down Wonyeon-a~ If you always shout on phone like this. I think I’m gonna become deaf.” Hongbin shocks when suddenly Wonyeon shout at him on phone.

“Wonshik who? Which one Wonshik?” Continue Hongbin asking.

“Its Kim Wonshik!!” 

******************************

Two weeks have passed. Wonyeon now used to being cold when around Wonshik.She always avoid Wonshik. Whenever Wonshik starts to talk about non- related to work Wonyeon wouldn't reply or even respond. Wonyeon behaviour somehow makes Wonshik frustrated.

"I guess that's all for today. Thank you for everyone coorperation. We'll see again tomorrow."

Today discussion comes to and end. Wonyeon hurriedly pack all her stuff. She wants to avoid Wonshik again today. Unfortunately eveyone have left the room earlier except Wonyeon and Wonhsik. Wonyeon stands up and walks out. She doesn't realize that she left her phone on the table. Wonshik sees this as a chance for him to talk to Wonyeon. He take the phone and chase Wonyeon behind. 

"Wonyeon-a! Wait!" Call Wonshik.

Wonyeon preparing with her cold eyes and turns around. She doesn't look her step. Wonyeon accidently trip her leg and almost fall when suddenly Wonshik act just in time grabbing her hand and pulls he towards him. Just like three years ago. Wonshik hold onto Wonyeon slim waist tightly. The feels a little bit different for Wonshik from three years ago. He sees Wonyeon differently today. There's a sparks in Wonyeon eyes that Wonshik see. This time Wonshik heart feels like exploding. It beats freaking fast.

"You're beautiful Wonyeon." words blurt from Wonshik.

Wonyeon trying to remains calm.

“Put your hands off” Order Wonyeon. She stares sharply into Wonshik eyes. Wonshik didn’t move an inch.

“Why are you keep avoiding me? Why are you being cold towards me? What have I done wrong to you? ”Wonshik ask. His eyes still looking deep into Wonyeon eyes.

Wonyeon choose to remains silent. She didn’t reply or even respond to Wonshik.

“Answer me Wonyeon.” Wonshik is desperate to hear answer from Wonyeon.

“You want to know what you have done wrong? Ask yourself Mr.Kim Wonshik. Now let me go.” Wonyeon feels more uncomfortable as Wonshik holds her waist tighter.

“I won’t let you go until I know why.” Wonshik still locking his eyes to Wonyeon. He don’t understands why he don’t want this woman go.

“Wonyeon-a!!” A sudden voice come out from nowhere makes Wonyeon turns around.

“Hongbin-a!” Wonyeon shout back at Hongbin. She feel so relieve when Hongbin come. Hongbin is her warrior.

Wonshik immediately let off his hands off. Hongbin walks towards Wonyeon and Wonshik.

“Why are you taking so much time dear?” Suddenly Wonyeon speaks in aegyo voice. Hongbin shocks. Quickly Wonyeon give Hongbin sign to act.

“Oh..I.. uhmm.. Oh yeah, traffic. And Who is this guy?” Hongbin act as order by Wonyeon.

“Hello. I’m Kim Wonshik. Wonyeon’s high school friend.” There’s a regret in Wonshik face.

“Oh, so this is Wonshik. I’m Lee Hongbin. Wonyeon’s college friend.. I mean boyfriend. Nice to meet you.” Hongbin introduce himself.

“Jagi,let’s go. We might be late for dinner tonight.” Wonyeon really wants to get out from there.

“Oh okay, see you again next time. Maybe.”say Hongbin.

“Errr.. Wonyeon! Your phone. You left this on the table.” Wonshik give Wonyeon back her handphone.

Coldly, Wonyeon take the handphone and walks away with Hongbin without even looking back or say thank you. Wonshik left behind hanging. Wonshik is now really head over heels to Wonyeon. He really fall in love with Wonyeon.

A few days pass after that incident. Like usual Wonyeon will avoids Wonshik and never talk to him. Wonshik tries his best to attract Wonyeon attention and also finding chances to be alone with Wonyeon. He really wants to let Wonyeon know how he feels for her. Until one day, Wonshik get the chance that he really wants.

“So, today I want the designer team to re-design this room. I feel not very satisfy with the original design. I want Ms. Wonyeon and Mr. Wonshik. Could you both please go upstairs and looks at this room. Please think of any design that better than this.”

“Can’t we just looks from the blueprint ?” Wonyeon totally dislike this idea.

“No sir. We’ll be going there right now. Right, Ms.Wonyeon?” Wonshik looks Wonyeon with challenging eyes.

“I really hope you can finish it faster Ms. Wonyeon and Mr.Wonshik.”

Wonyeon can’t say anything. She had to follow the boss order. So, both of them go the room that they’re been ask to. Wonyeon is walking in front of Wonshik. She is wishing that this work gonna finish earlier.

“I think we just need to change the postion of the furniture and the lighting. And also the room wallpaper.” Wonyeon talks professionally as a designer.

Wonshik just nod.

“I guess that’s all.” Wonyeon quickly taking steps to get out of the room then suddenly Wonshik grab her hands and pull her to him.

Wonshik embrace Wonyeon and press his lips to Wonyeon. Wonyeon shock with Wonshik act. Wonshik hold Wonyeon both cheek and kiss her. Wonyeon really wants to push him but somehow her body stiffen. Slowly she close her eyes. Wonyeon kiss Wonshik back. It is a long kiss. Wonshik pull his heads and break the kiss. Wonyeon also opens her eyes slowly.

“I know you still like me. I know that Hongbin guy is not your boyfriend. I’m sorry for all of the things that happen back then. I really didn’t mean it… I… I… love you” Wonshik looks deep into Wonyeon eyes with sincerity.

Wonyeon don’t know what to do. Wonyeon’s heart beats crazily right now. She don’t even have strength after that kiss. Her very first kiss.

“I really mean it Wonyeon. I love you. I love from the bottom of my heart. I love you since back then.” Wonshik continue to speak.

“Lie. You lie. I know what you talk behind me back then. You don’t know how I feel back then. Hurt. It hurt me so much.” Finally words are coming out from Wonyeon.

“I’m sorry Wonyeon-a. I know I am a jerk back then. I know I suppose not to say those words. This time its real. I really love you.” Wonshik take both Wonyeon hands and kiss them.

“What if I become like I was back then. Chubby, plain, not like this stunning anymore.” Ask Wonyeon.

“I will still love you.  Plus its better if you become like 3 years ago. No one gonna snatch you from me.” Say Wonshik.

Wonyeon smile when she hear Wonshik say like that.

“I promise to you, I will always be loving you no matter what happen.” Wonshik promise to Wonyeon. Wonyeon feels touch.

“I love you, Yong Wonyeon.” Say Wonshik as he hug Wonyeon.

“I love you too Kim Wonshik.” Reply Wonyeon back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this. Sorry for the late. And this story is quite long. X3 Thank you for visiting and requesting! Please come again!

Written by : eunhaxoxo