LyNguyen

s u s h i /// oneshot request shop /// busy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ly! Go to the market and buy bread." My mother ordered me. 

 

I head up the stairs into my bedroom to throw on something other than my completely dorky Spongebob pajamas. My dark wash skinny jeans and pale pink t-shirt will do. I quickly brush my currently frizzy hair. I look somewhat decent enough to leave the house. I have one last look in the mirror and notice I shouldn't have eaten so much food last night. I throw on a light blue hoodie to cover up my bloated stomach.

 

I skip down the stairs and grab the money my mom left on the counter for me.

 

I lace up my vibrant purple sneakers.

 

Before I leave, I count the money to save myself from the embarrassment of going to the store and having to come back to collect more money. Trust me, it's happened before and I don't enjoy it whatsoever.

 

I open the door to the sight of my stunning city Rakovník in Czech Republic. I plug in my earphones and select the XOXO album by EXO on my phone. I absolutely love them! Chanyeol's deep voice makes me melt. I play 'Wolf' and lipsync during my walk.

 

I walk with my head down trying to ignore and not notice any surrounding objects or people. I walk to the beat of the music. Once the song stops, I reach into my pocket and select 'Let Out the Beast' as my next song to jam out to on my journey. I pass multiple buildings until I reach the market. 

 

"Bread. Bread. Bread." I whisper to myself.

 

I walk to the bakery section of the store and pick up the freshest loaf of bread. I turn down the volume on my music and walk to the cashier.

 

"Hello. How are you today?" The lady asks me.

 

"Ah, good thank you." I glance over to the display of various types of gum. I pick up a mint flavor and place it on the table to be scanned. I give the money and recieve 25 cents.

 

Walking out of the market, I pop a piece of gum into my mouth. The strong mint flavor burns my tastebuds. I turn up the volume once again to hear 'Baby Don't Cry' start playing. Chanyeol's soft rap brings tears to my eyes. I don't know what he is saying but it feels as if someone hurt him really bad. Oh, poor Chanyeol.

 

I pull out my phone to change the song but I drop the money from my pocket. 

 

"Oops!" I bend over and pick up the money. I look around to make see if anyone noticed me.

 

I see a group of 12 men wandering around the city. I look closer and their faces look familiar. I pass by to get a closer look and notice that EXO is standing right infront of me! My eyes widen and my heart begins to beat fast.

 

I walk away casually but I feel a hand grab my shoulder. A sudden shock flows through my body, I quickly turn around to see who, so rudely, grabbed me.

 

I can't believe it. What is happening? My eyes spot sparkling pupils and very neat brown-black hair. It's Chanyeol. 

 

"I'm sorry but uhmm we need some help. We are lost and we don't know where to go. Could you help us?" Chanyeol asks me. His eyes never leave mine. I was so embarressed since my jaw dropped and my eyes were as open as I could get them. 

 

"Uhm yeah, sure." I start to breathe fast. 

 

"Can you give us a tour around here? It seems like a quiet city. It's actually very beautiful."

 

Chanyeol just called my city beautiful! What? I'm so stunned! I try to keep my calm but things just get better and better.

 

"Baekhyun! Look! The sky looks nice!" Chanyeol wraps his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder and points. I think I just died! 

 

"So this is the community centre. You guys can play basketball here if you want."

 

"Yeah! Lets go guys!" Kris shouts.

 

"Oh I didn't even ask for your name. I'm Chan-"

 

"You are Chanyeol, from EXO. I am Ly nice to meet you." I interrup Chanyeol.

 

"Oh, so you are a fan?" Chanyeol raises his eyebrow.

 

"I would say so." I answer back.

 

"Well Ly, thank you for the tour and would you like to join us for a game of basketball?"

 

"I need to go home. I need to give my mom the bread." Chanyeol looks down to see the loaf of fresh bread I am holding.

 

"Please, who knows when I will see you next and when you will see me next! C'mon!" Chanyeol

grabs ahold of my hand tightly and walks me to the basketball court. I barely even remember that the rest of EXO is giggling behind us. 

 

A basketball is found in the middle of the court and Luhan picks it up. 

 

"Here, Ly. Try and shoot." Luhan says holding out the ball.

 

I take the ball and spin it a couple of times. I plant my feet on the ground and throw. I miserably miss. 

 

"Ohhh so close." Suho says trying to make me feel a little better. I wasn't even near the net! 

 

"I'll show you how to shoot." Chanyeol runs after the ball and dribbles it back towards me. 

 

"Okay so first hold the ball like this:" Chanyeol stands behind me and shows me where to place my hands. This looks like a scene straight from the movies. The other EXO members start chanting.

 

"KISS HER! KISS HER!" The immaturity level rises throughout the lesson. 

 

"Okay now, when you are about to shoot, jump softly and make sure your wrist looks like a fish hook." Chanyeol wraps his arms around me and follows through with the entire procedure once again. 

 

I can't pay attention with this beautiful man rubbing against me. His smell is so musky and pleasent. 

 

"Now, try on your own." Chanyeol says to me. A grin rises apon his face.

 

I remember all steps he so carefully taught me. And BOOM! It goes in! I'm so extremely proud of myself! 

 

"WAHH!! Good job Ly!" All twelve members shout!

 

"Whoa thank you Chanyeol!" I say giving him a big hug. He tightly squeezes me, I endure and savour each and every second.

 

The night whinds down and Chanyeol and I watch the other eleven members play an uneven game of basketball.

 

"Ly, I really like you. I'm going back to Korea tomorrow but I want to see you again. Here is my number, maybe I can fly you to Korea."

 

I blush and turn my head away from him after picking up the card with Chanyeol's phone number. I turn back and see Chanyeol smiling so sincerely. His eyes sparkle with the moonlight.

 

We exit the court and EXO walks me home. 

 

"Thank you for the fun night, Ly!" Sehun says while holding onto Luhan.

 

"Yeah, thanks Ly." Chanyeol whispers and sends a seductive wink my way.

 

I turn away and open the door to my house leaving EXO until the next time I may see them again.

 

"Ly?! Is that you? What were you doing!?" My mom scolded me.

 

"Mom I can't even begin to tell you." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for requesting! Please visit again! 

Written By: wonderfulkris