Starlight1502

s u s h i /// oneshot request shop /// busy

 

 

 

"Remember to finish your English assignment for tomorrow. If not, a big 'zero', got it?" Ms.Han, my English teacher told the class. "Yes~" the class responded in unison. Seconds later, the bell rang, signalling it's the end of the school day. As everyone was hurrying out of the classroom, I glanced at the back of the classroom to look for my boy.

 

Once no one is in the room except for you and him, a smile painted on his face. "Zico oppa~" you cooed his name. His smile grew wider, "What?" he remained his cool.

 

"What do you want to do today? Shopping? Movies? Whatever it is, I don't care because I'm free tonight," you asked him. He blinked his eyes, thinking. As if a light bulb is floating on above his head, his face lit up. "How about the amusement park? It's been forever I haven't been to one," he said. You slide your arm into his and locked eyes with him with love.

 

"Sure!"

 

You guys headed your way out of the classroom, but only to be greeted by someone Zico truly despise. "Hello, guys," Jimin greeted, but his eyes is only on you. Zico felt like he is in a mental breakdown at the way Jimin looks at you, it's uncomfortable.

 

"Excuse me," Zico blocked Jimin's sight from you, "But we got a date to cover today." However, Jimin wouldn't stop bothering. He kept on talking about other topics like he is trying to stall. After all his talking he asked you something. "Can you meet me at the back of the school at lunch tomorrow? I got something important to tell you."

 

Zico opened his mouth to protest, but you stepped in the conversation. "Okay," you smiled at Jimin, making Zico jealous. Jimin was about to walked away, but he turned around again. "And please come alone," he said before walking off. After he left, Zico glared at you.

 

"What?" you asked innoncently. "Meeting him? Tomorrow? Alone? That's a no-no, honey." he wriggled his finger at you. "I won't allow you to meet that son of a bi-" You coughed in alarm of his vulgar words. "-ishhhh tomorrow," he finished his sentence. You exhaled loudly, "We're just friends, oppa. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyways, he's nice too," you said as Zico maked a gagging sound.

 

"Are you kidding me? Trust me, I'm a dude and he's a dude. I know what dudes are like when they are playing with girls, and he is definitely one of those." he protested and you thought that it was cute that he's jealous. "What about you?" you teased.

 

"Yah, I am not-" before he continues one, you walked away from his annoyance. "Yah! Then are you a dude to know what he's like? I don't thnk so, I don't think so!" he exclaimed and you held onto your snickers. Once he caught up to you, he interlaced his hand into yours as your face went red. "Don't meet that bastard. I'm warning you, okay?" he said, not even looking at you but straight ahead.

 

You didn't say anything but just walk, still blushing. Zico takes that as a yes, so he went back into as a sweet boyfriend mode again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day, the day flies by already as it is lunchtime. You hesitated if you should meet with Jimin or not. Zico is not anywhere with you right now, so it's your chance to meet up with Jimin anyways. "He's probably there already, I don't want him to wait..." With a guilty heart, you went outside to the back of the school building. As expected, Jimin is standing there waiting.

 

"Jimin!" you called. He turned back to face you, " Oh! You're finally here!" You ran up to him, "What's up?" you asked,

 

"Umm..." he awkwardly said. "Er, is Zico here?" Jimin stayed caution for his presence and you shook your head. "Nope." He sighed in relieved and a smile graces itself on his face. "This is awkward but um," he suddenly changed into a cold guy that you never met before. He looks exactly like Zico when he first met you, dead eyes and emotionless face, it's weird seeing Jimin in this state however.

 

"I like you. Since elementary, you never approached me or even bother to notice me. But Zico who just moved here last year, and he got you already." his eyes never changed from that coldness. You yelped when he slammed your against the building's wall. He placed his arm on each of your side to surround you. 

 

"You make me looking like a loser, you know? I tried so hard to look like this just for you!" he smirked. You glared hard at him and mentally slapping youself for not listening to Zico. Then your eyes widen when his face leaned in toward you. "Sto-stop it I'm telling you to stop!" You turned your head to the side to prevent him kissing you, but he got a hold of your head to make you face him.

 

"Not a good idea, sweetie." he clicked his tongue. "No one is going to help you anyways." He leaned in again, this time with much more force. Water is forming into your eyes and you closed them, waiting for the worst moment to happen in your life. You waited and waited, but nothing happens at all. As you opened your eyes, Jimin is on the ground with Zico grabbing his collar.

 

"You son of a !" This time, you didn't stop him from swearing because Jimin deserved it. But you stopped him from punching him. "Oppa, stop it, it's enough," you said in a stern voice. You're not a fan of violence, never was and never will be. You understand if Zico is using violence since he is a gangster. But he turned into a softie lately because of you. He hissed in anger when you stopped him but soften when he saw you smiling sweetly.

 

"Why are you still smiling when this bastard harassed you?" he furrowed his brows. You shrugged, "Let's go,"

 

 

 

 

And you guys live happily ever after. The End~


Hello, this is wonderfulkris. I didn't write this, but one of my authors did. I'm sorry if it isn't complete but I wanted to get this up. I'm sorry for any unconvience. Please come again.