smlover-

s u s h i /// oneshot request shop /// busy

 

 

Written for smlover-

 

 


I am not that noticable when it comes to things like new friendship or love, it was always awkward whenever it happens. I am not the type of girl who is cheerful and loud. Well, I am the opposite. If I am only comfortable with some people, then it's totally fine. I had live in Seoul for my entire life, and right now I am attending Korea National University of Arts.

 

There is only one person I can trust in this university: my older brother, Kai. He is the only one that I can show my true self. You can say that I have trust issues, because I actually do. Of course, a caring brother he is, he knew that I have problems with my social life. He set up so many blind dates for me, but it never really worked out. You don't want to know what happened.

 

There was actually a time where I was starting a new friendship, but was faded away for some reason. I guess she thought that I was weird.

 

"Hang with me with my friends, okay?" Kai pleaded.

 

I give him a 'are-you-kidding-me?' look on my face. "With your 11 friends who I never hardly talk to before? No way!" I pinched his lips when he started pouting.

 

"Why~? Just once, huh?"

 

"No."

 

"Please~!"

 

"No."

 

"Please~!"

 

"No."

 

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

 

"I said no, now shut up."

 

"PLEA"

 

 

"ALRIGHT, for Pete's sake! Shut up and leave me alone now, oppa~" I shoo-ed him away with my aegyo. He grinned widely, oh my gosh, I think he is going to rip off his lips with that wide of a grin. I stared at him in the eyes first before I closed the door of my room.

 

"Get ready by 6 o'clock!" he reminded on the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes at his absurdity. Only a half hour left to get ready. I went to the bathroom and took a short shower.

 


 

 

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked my brother. "To Lotte World." Kai replied with a meekly smile appearing on his face. "I haven't been there for so long." I smiled. Lotte World is my favorite place in the world. Before my parents died, my family would always go there whenever we are free. It was the best time of my life. But after they died, I never been there since then.

 

"Yeah..." Kai said in the most awkward voice I heard from him. But his playful side got back when we arrived at Lotte World. "Jei, let's go." Kai said after he parked the car carefully onto its place. I nodded as I opened the car door. The wind hit my face, but in the good way that felt nice to get some fresh air.

 

Before I realized, Kai grabbed my hand and interlaced into his. He smiled tenderly at me, not the childish one, the one I love the most. He dragged me into the long way to Lotte World. Damn, the parking car is way far away from the entrance. I already knew that I will suffer from my legs going weak from all the walking anyways.

 

We stopped in the middle of the entrance. I looked at Kai, he took out his phone and called someone. Probably one of his friends. I realized that a lot of girls kept on looking at us, especially out hands. What, can't brother and sister hold each other hands?

 

"Okay, okay. We'll be there in a minute. Okay, bye." Kai said before he clicked 'end call'. "We have to be at the food centre. They are waiting for us at a table." Kai explained and I nodded my head in understanding. Wait, what if they don't like me? How should I talk to them? My head if full with questions, and I felt my heart breakdown from nervousness.

 

Calm down, Jinhee. Just calm down. I thought to myself. I didn't even noticed that Kai was talking to me the whole time, so he waved his hands in front of my face. "W-what?" I asked, but I didn't know why I even stuttered.

 

Kai chuckled, "I said that you are going to have a hard time learning their names. I will introduce you to them, one by one."

 

I chuckled fakely, but Kai noticed it in an instant. "You'll be fine. Don't worry, your brother got your back." Kai winked before he headlocked me and messed with my hair. I grew embarassed and tried to get his grip off of me, but dang it, he's too strong.

 

"O-oppa! Get your arms off of me!" I shouted and Kai immediately obeyed. I looked around, but unfortunately, people are staring at us strangely. I glared at my brother and then walked, more like stomped, my way to the location. "Y-yah!" I heard him shouted from behind my back.

 

I was too mad so we were already there in a minute. "Whoa, that was fast." I shocked myself. Then I heard some people, handsome young boys, calling for my brother. Kai catched up to me, panting. "Man, you are a heck of a walker." he said, still panting.

 

Instead of scolding him, I pointed at the boys that was calling Kai. Kai gazed at what I was pointing and waved back. "Oh! Guys!" he shouted. "Jei, they are my friends. I am obviously more handsomer than them, isn't it right?" Kai complimented himself as we walked towards the group table.

 

Kai walked ahead of me. "Oh my god, he is pathetic..." I muttered under my breath.

 

"What?" he said with a raised brow. "Nothing!" I waved off with a bitter smile. He just shrugged.

 

"Hey, Kai!" the adorable-looking one greeted. I swear I felt shivers coming down of my spines when he stared at me. "Ooh, Kai. Yoy grew so mature now, huh? Who is your cutie here?" he cooed.

 

Kai and I stared at him with a weird face. "Um, ok... Guys, this is Jinhee, my sister. Remember her?" Kai introduced me and I shivered a bit. Not because it is cold, bacause I was nervous.

 

"Oh right! She looks so pretty and cute now!" another one said. I got flustered when he complimented me, I blushed but hid it by looking down on the ground. Every single one of them introduced themselves to me, and I am in awe. In such a long time, I never have been comfortable with people. But these guys, I don't know how to explain this.

 

"Wait, where is Suho hyung?" Kai asked. Suho? I thought. "He was busy so he wasn't able to come." I think the guy name is Minseok said. "Let's have some fun!" Baekhyun said excitingly.

 

First, we went for a rollercoaster ride. Luhan, I realized he is a real scarycat of heights, didn't want to go. I got a lot more closer to him since I was teasing him a lot about it. Then there was SNSD poster that was hanged on the wall. Baekhyun is a fanboy, like a huge one. Minseok, he ate a lot of steamed buns today. Tao just kept on staring at the reflection of his phone. Kris acts all cool but he is actually really funny when I get to know him more. Jongdae, oh my god, my ears are bleeding from his singing. He is really good, but the fact that he sings for the billionth time today got you annoyed. Chanyeol is a weirdo, end of the fact. Lay is a sweetest guy I have ever met. Sehun is so cute, I pinched his cheeks so much today that it got red. Kyungsoo is so mother-like, he took care of the boys with his big wide eyes.

 

Oh my god, am I really okay with them now? I thought.

 


 

 

After university ended, Kai agreed to walk with me home. We were interlacing our hands together, some people might have misunderstood that we were a couple. But this is our trend, sibling holding hands. We were about to head out of the building, but someone shouted. "Kai! Kai!" a guy called your brother's name.

 

Kai turned and so did I. I found Kai smiling at him. "Oh, hyung!" Kai said. Kai bent over to my height and whispered in my ear, "This is my hyung who is also part of the group. Don't tell this to the others, but we are best friends." Kai winked. I rolled my eyes.

 

The guy came up to us and stared at our hands interlace to each other. He looked at me and smiled, "Hello, nice to meet you, I am Suho." he introdiced, ending with a sweet smile. Did my heart just stopped?

 

"This is Jinhee." Kai said. "I haven't introduced her to you yet, have I?" Kai asked and Suho shooked his head. "Now I know." Suho said as he smiled at me again. Why does my heart keep on stopping every time he smiles?

 

The situation grew very awkward, since it is our first meeting. "Um, wanna hang over at my place?" Kai asked. "Sure." Suho said.

 

Even the way to home is very awkward to me, Kai and Suho kept on talking. It's like I am being left out already. When we arrived, I immediately ran upstairs to my room.

 

"Huh, I never knew your girlfriend lived with you. It's my first time here." Suho said to Kai. "What?!" Kai said, surprised. "She's not my girlfriend, she's my sister for God's sake! Why do people always mistake us as a couple?" Kai said in a fristrated tone.

 

"Well, because you guys were holding hands like a couple." Suho said. Kai looked confused, "Isn't that what brother and sister would do?"

 

Suho sighed and sat down at the couch in the living room. Kai told him to wait there until he comes back from his room to change clothes.

 

I went downstairs to get some water. I thought that Kai was with the Suho guy, but to my bad luck, he's alone. Which made things way more awkward than usual. I just stood there and slowlt walked to the kitchen. But Suho followed behind. "Um, do you need any help?" he asked kindly.

 

"Y-yes?" I stuttered. "Um, no. I just need a glass of water." I smiled bitterly. And then there goes the awkward silence.

 

Damn it. I thought.

 

Much to my surprise, Suho tried to get rid of the awkwardness. "Kai is changing his clothes... What is taking him so long?" he chuckled a bit.

 

And I hope Kai is finished changing his clothes right now... I thought.

 

"Guys!" Kai ran downstairs. Thank god he's here now. "I need to go, Suho hyung, can you keep Jei company? Please?" Kai asked. Before Suho even answer, Kai immediately went out of the house. "THANK YOU, HYUNG~!" Kai shouted on the way out.

 

I saw Suho just stared blankly at the sight of the door shut. Then he turns to look back at me. "Well, what should we do, today?" he smiled sweetly. Oh my gosh, that smile, I can't breathe.

 

We both agreed to go out to eat at a restaurant Suho knows. During the walking it was really awkward, and I was swearing at Kai in my head.

 

When we arrived at the restaurant, I stared in awe because it looks so luxurious. What the hell, the food probably even cost more than my house. There was a long line of people waiting for their reservation. But Suho just wait straight up to the entrance.

 

I stared at him with a confused face. Suho noticed that and smiled. "I am a VIP for this restaurant." he said and my jaw literally dropped on the ground. He laughed at my reaction and lead me to a room.

 

The room outside itself is absolutely outstanding, but once the door opened, my jaw dropped once again. The room is humongous, their is a pretty view of Seoul in the big window. The chandelier is really pretty up in the cieling which is up high up, even my house is smaller that this room.

 

"Come in." Suho said when I realized he already sat down on his seat. I hesitated but sat down anyways, not wanting to be rude. The waiters gave both of us a menu book. And oh my god, the food is really expensive.

 

"Can we have a steak with Vanilla Crème Brûlée?" Suho ordered. He glance at me, "What do you want to order?" I didn;t know what to say, because all of the food on the menu is expensive. I ordered the same thing as him, since there is no way the steak is expensive right?

 

We also drank a little of wine, not too much, but also not too little. Suho is actually an interesting guy. He is intelligent and funny.I got to admit, he did make my heart fluttered.

 

After eating, the bill reciept is pass to me by the waiter. My eyes bulged out, I probably look like Kyungsoo right now. One poce of steak is $800?!" I said. Suho nodded. "It is a special one of a kind steak. You can never get it somewhere else." Suho said.

 

But my eyes can't stop looking like Kyungsoo's. It is really expensive, now you know that Suho is a wealthy guy. When we headed out of the reataurant after paying, we walked back to my house. Since Kai told Suho to keep me company, Suho had to stay with me. Ugh, that stupid brother of mine.

 

"Jinhee, I had a really nice time with you today." Suho smiled earnestly and he held my hands. I gazed at him in his eyes. He exhaled, "I fell in love with you. The more time I spent with you, the more I realized that. Kim Jinhee, you are a one special girl." Suho said. He kissed my forehead and gazed into my eyes filled with love. I touched my forehead with my free hand and I was madly blushing.

 

"Please go out with me, Jei."

 

 


 

 

 

Written by ExoticArmyAngel

 

I hope you will like it! xD I tried my best to make it good for you! Leave a comment if you like to.