Getting to know your members

The TeenzOnTop Club

What if something you never thought would come true, came true? Well, that’s what has happened today. Social science, Food Technology, Product Design and Art all had lessons period 1 & 2. That means Ricky, Niel, CAP and ChunJi aren’t in the club for those two periods.

This leaves L.Joe and ChangJo in the same room. Alone.

We all know cats and dogs don’t go together, you know you can’t keep them together because they will fight. If that’s that, what will happen to L.Joe and ChangJo?

 

Inside the club room; L.Joe and ChangJo sitting quite a distance away from each other. L.Joe was playing on the play station which made ChangJo think about the dark aura that came from him. ChangJo however is like a boss so he’d easily kick L.Joe’s but along with his twig like body. ChangJo was just sitting there on his phone hoping that the clock would tick faster and all the others would hurry up and get themselves back in the club.

“How long are you going to just sit there and act dumb, you idiot.” L.Joe just had to tick him off.

Well since Niel isn’t here to tell him off, so he might as well talk back to him.

“I can sit where I want, smurf” ChangJo retorted.

L.Joe sighed and ran one of his hands through his hair “I’m not in the mood”

 

2 hours later the door opened and ChunJi walked in “I WUV YOU TOO EOMMA~ Bye~” He hung up the his phone “Oh my gosh, she called me in the middle of my exam, thank god I threw my phone out the window” He his phone a couple of times “You made daddy scared, didn’t you? What would I do without you?” He sat down.

 

“Oh, hey guys”

 

“How do you just notice us?” L.Joe asked.

 

(L.Joe’s POV)

“How do you just notice us?” I asked. I took a look at ChangJo who seemed to just come out of the kitchen holding a piece of an aero bar. He offered me some but I ignored his hand, instead I went to the kitchen and brought in my own piece. Me and ChunJi ate from each side and tried to get to the middle – I wasn’t going to kiss with him.

 

“Hey ChangJo, hey mini mouse” CAP said.

 

Why does everyone have to take the piss out of my height, it’s not like Ricky’s any taller! “YAH, I’M NOT SHORT!” Just then ChangJo chuckled “What’s so funny?!”

 

“It’s just that you look... umm...” ChangJo burst out into laughter, which made me confused.

“I look like?”

“Your face is priceless!” They all started to laugh.

CAP shoved a mirror in my face and I screamed “OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!” I somehow had pen marks on my face. Like what the hell happened to this amazing face. Okay, okay, I joke. I washed my face off in the bathroom, ChangJo walked in “Need help?”

“No, I can do it myself” I saw him smirk and my cheeks flushed a bit. WAIT. WHAT?!    

I splashed water in my face so he wouldn’t notice. What the hell was wrong with my cheeks?! When I opened my eyes and ChangJo was next to me with a towel, rather than handing it to me, he threw it at my face. I stomped on his foot and squatted his hand away when he tried to flick me. Why was he acting like this? I thought our relationship status was enemies?! “You take forever just to clean your face, it’s not like your good looking or anything” Excuse me; I’m the hottest guy in the clubroom, I don’t see him winning Ricky’s good looking competition – Yet again he just joined, but yeah...

 

ChangJo had left the room, so did I, when I came out the room I spotted Ricky literally climbing on the wall. “Ricky, what are you doing on the wall?” I asked.

“He’s trying to be Spiderman!” Niel yelled.

“Well he darn right at it” CAP said looking at his phone.

ChunJi came in from the kitchen holding a muffin “Ricky, go go go!” Just then, Ricky collapsed right on poor ChunJi “MY MUFFIN!” He extended his hand out “L.Joe... Save the muffin... I won’t make it... I want you to have it...” I shrugged before taking it out of his hands and stuffing most of it in my mouth.

 

“That was one good muffin!” I announced, ChunJi ran up to me and lightly punched my shoulders.

“You weren’t supposed to eat it!”

“No one go in the kitchen, it’s haunted” Niel said covering his eyes.

“I don’t believe you Gobi” I said whilst walking in to the kitchen, secretly I took my chunky science book just in case the kitchen was really haunted. Yes, I’m scared of those kinds of things.

I went inside and the lights were off, I switched on my phone light. Suddenly I saw something and screamed, it screamed back. I held my science book up and screamed as it came towards me, it grabbed my hand –I screamed more- and it switched the lights on.

The lights switched on and I instantly wacked the book on its head with my eyes closed.

“Yah! Why are you going all homicidal on me?!” I opened my eyes and saw ChangJo (damn, I think I missed him when I hit something with my book) 

“Thanks for hitting my head.” He glared at me. (Never mind me missing the hit, bulls’ eye!)

“It’s your fault for being in the dark and dragging me, you toad!”

“Actually, there was a small power outage.” He said, and then he walked out, leaving me behind.

“I’m good Mr. Ghost, thanks for asking” I said with sarcasm.

 

I saw Niel, Ricky, a still-squashed ChunJi and CAP laughing their socks off at me. “Shut up” I said sitting on the couch then I pouted.

“Some one knows how to pout, save it for ChangJo” CAP laughed.

It’s amazing what these guys would say when we’re both in the room. It’s weird how ChangJo never complains about it instead he laughs. Oh my god, this all makes sense now!

ChangJo joined the club to see me. ChangJo made sure our first meeting was something I’d never forget. ChangJo wanted to be alone with me so he changed his subjects! (Okay, maybe not that extreme, but yeah). ChangJo tried to help me to show me his caring side. ChangJo tried to scare me to get closer to me. ChangJo never, ever complains about the ‘love’ comments!

CHANGJO LIKES ME?!

 

That’s just ing crazy! I gone mental, my stupid brain needs to re –think this all. What the hell, I joke. He’d never like me; I’d never ever ever like him. OK, OVER-REACTING. Imagine him liking me, ha ha, I can’t imagine it.

 

(ChangJo’s POV)

“Some one knows how to pout, save it for ChangJo” CAP said.

SAVE IT FOR CHANGJO?! What the hell?! I do not like L.Joe one bit, why would I want him to ‘save it’ for me?! L.Joe is difficult; he’s weird (expected from this club).

The others are strange but I feel like this was the right club after all. Each person has their own personality which is different from everyone in the school.

 

CAP’s the person that... when he opens his mouth the funniest comes out, also he kind of looked dead when I first met him on the couch... He is easily scared of ChunJi and likes to throw some snarly comments (not like me... at all...)

 

Niel, where do I start with this guy? He’s some crazy dude, and if you were to ask me; he looks like he likes Ricky more than a friend likes a friend. Is it just me? On the wall of the kitchen there is a picture of Niel and right beside it there is a picture of a Gobi fish.

 

Ricky... He seems to have some connections with people from South Africa. Yesterday he called me Chang-a-Jo; he does it for everyone but Niel. I don’t think now, I know something’s going on between those two.

 

ChunJi is like the happy bubble in the club, he seems to be L.Joe’s best friend and he can control that abomination. He also is a cheerful little scamp, sometimes he is dramatic and a tad-bit scary (I see how him and L.Joe are best friends now). ChunJi also seems to not like CAP as much as others do, he always tells CAP to shut up or be quiet.

 

And lastly; who can ever forget about him. I can’t, he appears as my nightmare. L.Joe, ah where do I begin with this midget... Well for starters, he’s one feisty Shorty and he definitely knows how to blush. He thought I never saw him through the mirror, well duh, that’s what mirrors are for, reflecting his face which he plans to hide, so I can see it.  L.Joe blushed at me, clearly from embarrassment. He wouldn’t blush if he liked me... because; I’m not in to him... AND he’s not in to me.

 

I guess I did get to know the members, even if it’s been 3 days since I joined the club. ing hell, Ricky stapled my school bag! And why the heck did Niel draw on my timetable? They are so dead. CAP looked so tired after a while and he fell asleep on the couch, WHY ISN’T HE BREATHING?!

 

Oh, wait up, he is...

He really needs to stop looking dead whilst he sleeps. L.Joe sat playing a game with ChunJi on the wii was it ‘mortal combat’ or something. Now Niel is dragging ChunJi to play that elephant turning game. I watched them and saw ChunJi spin about 10 times and he jumped quite far, until he went right into the wall. I feel bad.

I sat next to L.Joe and picked the controller up “What are we playing?” Then L.Joe just put the controller down and went to Ricky. I thought he would have left, then he came my way... and made a turn to the kitchen...

“AHAHAHAHA” Ricky burst out laughing and tears came out his eyes “Oh god!” He fanned himself.