A stronger feeling that's growing

The TeenzOnTop Club

It’s almost 10 (in the morning) and C.A.P wonders why he’s the only one without lessons so far, this makes C.A.P lonely. What’s worst is he can’t sleep. Why you might ask, well, it’s because he’s scared to sleep in this room, alone. Blame Niel, he kept telling him that the ring would come out when one person is sleeping or no one is there. And yes, C.A.P brought what his gobi-like president told him. Niel seemed pretty proud to be able to scare him like that.

Anyway, the door opened when C.A.P was in a tired, but can’t sleep mode. A figure entered as C.A.P hid behind the couch.

“Jo oppa? Are you in here?” A girly voice said. C.A.Ps head twitched and he popped up from the back of the couch, scaring her. “Oh my gosh! You scared me!”

“I get that a lot” C.A.P said thinking about ALL the other times scaring innocent people to fulfil his loneliness. It was every Wednesday, so it did happen a lot. “Who are you?” He asked.

“I’m Minah, can you put this in Jo oppas locker for me? Thanks” She gave C.A.P some items and blew a kiss to him. “T-Y” She walked out after flicking her hair. When C.A.P heard the door close he just whacked the flying kiss that took it’s time to get to him, away.

He approached L.Joes locker not knowing that the girl meant Changjo, not L.Joe. “Whoa, L.Joe’s quite the popular type with girls, eh?” He unlocked the locker but entering the code. 1111. L.Joe believes that people will try harder combinations rather than simple ones like his. As C.A.P opened the locker everything in the locker fell straight at him.

“God damn you Byunghun!” He cursed the boy who had the messiest locker. “I thought my locker was bad” He huffed. Oh, right, he also thinks as long as the books don’t fall out on him, then the locker is clean. C.A.P shoved all the stuff in, leaving some space for the given items.

“All done” He mumbled and shut the locker. At that moment the bell rang, C.A.P sighed in relief as one of the members would come back. “I’m back~”

“Oh, hey Chunji” C.A.P started “Why aren’t you in Food Tech?”

“Because I finished really early and since I’m so awesome at finishing all my other work, she let me go” Chunji yawned and sat on the couch. “Was our little C.A.P afraid?” C.A.P just gave him a small glare. “Aww... Don’t worry~”

“Really? A dog came in with mail for your best friend” C.A.P started playing angry birds on his phone.

“Ooo~” Chunji went to L.Joes locker. 1111 “His code ”

“Better than yours” C.A.P laughed at Chunji.

“Oh, please. His code’s the end of the childline number! Mine is definitely better” Chunji then pouted from where he stood, ignoring the fact C.A.P rolled his eyes at the childish action. “C.A.P, your combination is ‘2468’, you don’t want to go there”

“Fine, it’s just because I like even numbers” C.A.P walked to Chunji and pointed at the stuff that girl, was it Minah? Gave him to put in L.Joe’s (Or if he actually asked which Jo, Changjo)

Chunji saw the items, he turned to look at C.A.P. “Who gave it?”

“Was it Minah?” Upon C.A.P saying that Chunji gasped. C.A.P gave him a confused look.

“Minah likes... L.Joe?” Chunji fell to the floor. “But, what does he even see in her?” Chunji then got up and grabbed C.A.Ps collar and began shaking him. “I RAISED HIM WELL!” C.A.P tried to calm him down, trying to shush him. The door to the clubroom opened and Niel came in singing to SHINees ‘always love’. Niel stopped singing once he saw Chunji still shaking C.A.P. “Hey guys!”

“Yeah, yeah, hi. Can you please get him off me” C.A.P gave Niel a pleading look. “Chunji-ah~ please get go of the poor boy” He managed to release Chunji from C.A.P.

“Minah, that little wonder-“He was cut off by Niels hand covering his mouth.

“Chunji, no need to say she’s a female dog” Niel then let go when Chunji gave a little nod to him. Ricky walked in next. “WELL I DO NOT CARE!”

“But Ricky, it’s time we-”

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA LA LA~!”

“Ricky-ya-” The door then was slammed by Ricky and he put a chair in front of the door. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. Niel looked up at him with a questioning look. “What’s wrong Ricky?” Niel had now left Chunji to go to Ricky and comfort him. “Her... she wants to end it...”

Ricky didn’t notice how Niel frowned and looked slightly down. Chunji sighed “That’s what happens when you date a female...”

“You’re telling me to date a guy?!”

Chunji burst out laughing upon hearing that, he wiped a tear that came out from too much laughing. C.A.P just sat there smiling. While Niel had no idea what the weirdo’s were talking about. “What? Oh god no” Chunji tried speaking but that was all that came out. "The perfect person is closer than you think" Chunji winked at him, hoping that he’d think it was Niel. However Ricky went to Chunji and placed one hand on the back of his neck and the other he took one of Chunjis hand.

“Sorry, Chunji-ah... I don’t like you like that...” He patted Chunji.

“WHAT?!” Chunji pushed Ricky away and gave him a ‘are you serious look’. “I NEVER implied me! You idiot!” He shook his head at Ricky. C.A.P was right now, laughing his off since he was just in the audience.

“Then who?” Ricky cutely tilted his head ignoring C.A.P. Chunji had pointed at Niel using his head and mouthed the words him. Niel had no idea about what was going on because he wasn’t paying attention after he was put off.

“What?” Ricky whispered to Chunji. Chunji coughed several times gaining Niels attention and then he rested his head on Ricky shoulder. “Ricky-ya, come with me~” He sort of pushed Ricky in to the clubs store room. He looked back at Niel, who had his full attention on them. Chunji whilst looking at Niel took out his lip balm showing it to Niel. Strawberry. Chunji then opened it and applied some on his lips before smacking his lips together and entering the room with Ricky, and closing the door. But luckily the thing didn’t have a lock.

“Umm... Chunji...” Ricky started to walk back.

Each step he took backwards, Chunji stepped closer.

Ricky went more further away, Chunji followed. Ricky took a double step backwards, Chunji took two steps forward. “Chunji... we really, umm shouldn’t be... doing this-” Chunji just stepped on his foot. “Ouch~ What was that for?” Ricky rubbed his leg.

“Make a loud noise”

“What?! No!” Ricky was shocked at what the boy in front of him demanded.

"Shout my name for help” Chunji demanded in a whisper. “When I step on your foot you will do it!” Ricky sighed, amazing, right? He was just wondering what to do when Chunji came really close. “I’m not going to, act, okay?” Chunji then stomped on his foot.

“CHUNJI!” He yelled then he went to a whisper “Ouch!” He pouted. The door opened and Niel was standing there slightly awkward.

“Oh, Niel, I forgot to lock the door... Oh... what a shame!” Chunji stepped away from Ricky and shrugged. He his lips, trying to anger Niel. As he saw it didn’t make Niel angry, Chunji applied girls’ lipstick. ‘For friends, for friends’ Chunji thought. He kissed Ricky cheek leaving a nice red lipstick mark. He took a look at Niel and proudly left.

“Score” He said when he walked past C.A.P. Wondering how he ‘scored’ C.A.P gave Chunji a weird look before staring at Chunjis lips and realising the situation.

“Damn, I missed it”

On the other hand, in the storage room, Niel was just about to walk away with a broken heart. But Ricky had grabbed his wrist pulling Niel to him. “What’s wrong?” Ricky tried to ask when he noticed the sad face Niel had.

“Nothing, it’s just I forgot something”

“What could that be?”

“It’s nothing, really”

“Your smile?” Ricky asked as he stared at the boys frown. “Where’d you leave it?”

“With your heart. But that’s not coming back anytime soon” Niel looked down at the floor. Ricky lifted Niels head up. Next thing Niel knew, Ricky had his lips on his.

Chunji looked at the pictures he just took. “FINALLY!” The two came out of the storage and sat awkwardly on the couch. C.A.P and Chunji started to print the pictures out, and when they came out they put it on the club rooms board. “When L.Joe and Changjo kiss, it can go up there too!”

C.A.P just stared at Chunji. “Don’t even try it, we know it won’t work”

“Let’s make a bet then, if they don’t kiss within this month or whatever, then you win. If they do, then I win” Chunji smiled happily. “The prize will be a ‘slave’ contract for a week”

“Deal” C.A.P would really like a slave. Cut classes to stay with me, make me food, let me sleep = a very very happy C.A.P.

The door opened AGAIN and this time everyone turned their heads to see L.Joe lazily walk in. “Hey guys” He yawned and went to his locker. C.A.P was slightly hoping it would all fall at him. But nothing. It all stayed in place. “What’s this” He took out the things Minah gave C.A.P.

C.A.P went up to L.Joe. “A girlie came and she wanted to give it to you, so I put it in your locker”

“For me?” He took the things out. On one of the bottles there was a note on it. “Cologne bottle?” He began to read to note –

Jo Oppa~    at 8:30 today, meet me at the schools park! Thank you~

I miss you! <3 Love from,

YOUR Minah!!! XoXoX

“Who’s that?” No one responded to that so he pulled out the pick on a clubbie card. “CHUNJI!” A soft hum was heard from Chunji as he walked over to L.Joe. “Who’s she, and why the heck do you have lipstick on?”

“Please don’t ask, and she’s that she-devil, she’s so self centred and full of her stup-” Niel hushed Chunji again by throwing the couch pillow at him. “Ouch! What was that for?!” Chunji glared at Ricky instead.

“Pushing me in that store” Ricky glared back.

“Again, what’s with that lipstick?” L.Joe brought up really confused. He couldn’t help but feel confused, well, why else? His friend is wearing damn bright red lipstick and another one of his friends has a bright red lipstick mark on their cheek. He can’t help but just stare like ‘what the heck’ just happened.

“I kissed Rickys cheek” Chunji said, L.Joes eyes widened, am I delusional? “Why you might ask” Chunji pointed at the pictures on the board. “I was a matchmaker!” L.Joe took a wet cloth out and handed it to Chunji. Chunji wiped his forehead and gave it back. “Thanks!”

“It was for the lipstick... it’s sort of disturbing” L.Joe said staring at the lipstick.

“Well, isn’t someone staring a bit too much?” Chunji smiled and playfully hit his best friends arm.

“Oh hush”

 *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     * 

//Dance room//

“Jo oppa!”

Changjo turned after practice to face the direction the voice came from. “Minah! Hey, why are you here?”

“To check if oppa got the note I left in your locker at the clubroom” Minah walked to him.

“I’m not going there today, I never went at all. Give me the details now” She took out a paper and wrote the things down. “I told C.A.P to put it in your locker”

“There is a high chance he forgot” Changjo said. “I’ll see you later then, I’m going to science for some stuff” He left without her saying a word. She huffed.

“Oppa~” She whined and left through the other door.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

//Clubroom//

L.Joe sighed as it was the end of the day. Honestly the the thing (or person) he wanted to come to the clubroom, hadn’t come at all. “Guys, why hasn’t Changjo come yet?”

“Oh yeah, he has to practise for a dance” Ricky said. “Do you miss him?”

That feeling that went through L.Joe when he realised that he actually did miss Changjo. It’s been going on for quite a while – maybe a few days. L.Joe shook his head and looked at the door.

Why do I feel a stronger feeling towards him than I had at first?

L.Joe walked towards the club board, the thought of him falling in love with Changjo dawned upon him. He checked to see if anyone was looking at him. He took out his phone and quickly took a clear photo of Changjos photo, which was pinned on the board. He then walked away as if he did not just take a photo of his (crush?) Changjo.

Chunji gave him the ‘I know what you just did’ look. Chunji ran up to L.Joe and gave him the picture that was on the board. “I can just ask for another one to put up there” he smiled at his friend.

L.Joe smiled back “I don’t know what I’m feeling”

“You have a crush on him” When Chunji said that, L.Joe finally admitted that he might have a crush on Changjo. Whatever L.Joe thinks usually (50 50 chance) ends up being right. Like about that squirrel... Yeah, he is so not over it.

Guess what? Chunjis house is the last place he’d go. Since Chunji went back to get that thing called ‘Bilbo’.And it still looks constipated. That just means it was born like that. How sad for a squirrel.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

//L.Joes House//

"Honey, you got some mail" Mrs Lee called out to her son.

L.Joe nodded and went to where the mail was. "Whoa..." Was all that came out of his mouth when he saw a big parcel saying 'To L.Joe' in neat handwriting. On the parcel was a bright bouquet of roses and flowers. 

 

He hastily opened the parcel to see what was inside. To his surprise, there was a bunch of other flowers and a note.

'I'm sorry that you get angry, take this as my 'I'm-Beary-sorry' gift. He saw a big teddy bear and continued to read.

"...from Jonghyun" L.Joe finished by reading it aloud "Who the heck is that? I don't know anybody called Jonghyun" after a while of painful thinking, he placed everything nicely in his room. His room smelt nice.

 

L.Joe lay on his bed. “What to do... what to do...” He suddenly shot up. “I know!” He took out his phone and started to text Chunji. Best friends always know what to do!

HEY! :D

Ayo byungbyung!! ;D

                         Chanchan! :)

What’s up!!

                          Well, somebody gave me a note telling me to meet them

At the park at 8:30, should I go???

:O Yes.

And then. Someone else brought me flowers n’ a bear...

*cries cause his baby is in love*

Really?

*pats friends head* :P yes, really

His name is Jonghyun...

I just know your smiling like hell over the name

I’ll admit to that :D What do I do?

I’m going crazy Chanchan! I want to meet him.

DO SOMETHINGTO SAVE ME!

KAY! :D I knew you’d need my help

I am an expert with lurve

This is coming from the guy who has had no love life

Whatsoever.

Kekeke~. You best promise to do what I tell ya to do

AND how do you know I haven’t got a boyfriend, eh?

Cause you’re Chunji...

I promiseeee, just help me!

:D

I will get a boyfriend. You just wait.

And to the MAIN topic hun,

When I find him for you...

 Yay :D

You WILL ask him out. Whether you like it or not.

AA! Kya~ I’m just... too amazing *sighs*

Too awesome.

How will asking him out help me?

Let’s take a selca together!

:P I own at fruit ninja! Score of 786

Beat that

*Takes out phone for selca*

Because I said so. Do you not trust my skills?

*Heartbroken*  And you at fruit ninja

 Not always...

*cries* Fine decide whether you are going to meet

And the other guy is a must do so...

Live with it hun.

I’m going to eat, LUV YA BYE~

Xxx <3

I’ll think hard,

Haha there is just no stopping you.

BYE~

Xxx <3

 

L.Joe thought of whether he should really go. Even he’s not too sure. He sat there huffing a giving another few minutes of painful thinking.

Do I really go?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 UPDATE~ I’m so sorry it took so long, but I was really unwell, I hope you will understand

And to suhominpanda next chapter you will see a quite jealous byungbyung!! As you wanted :D

 It leads from here. Will he go??? And who’s this girlie? (I just thought of her so... yeah)

Thank you for subscribing! & Your lovely comments! Thank you :D

I Love your comments!! :D 

PurdyShikshin

l_yana11 

meyrall

suhominpanda

<3 Anticipate it! :D