Clowns

The TeenzOnTop Club

If any normal person was to take a look at the TeenzOnTop clubroom, they would surely know something was wrong with either the clubroom or the demonic children in the club. The clock that was far out of touch from anyone read 6:20. It was so early in the morning that the caretakers and cleaners wondered why this one student came in at this time. This student just had to be Chunji; he was waiting for Niel who clearly was running late. “What’s taking him so long?! Argh”

Just as the words had finished coming out of the bored student’s mouth, the clubroom door swung open revealing Niel who had messy hair, swollen thick lips and more importantly a tie that wasn’t even tied properly. “I’m here!”

Chunji gasped. “Oh my god, you look like you just woke up” Niel rolled his half opened eyes at his friend.

“That could be because I just woke up!”

“Alright cranky pants let’s get on with our plan” The last word came out as a whisper and if Niel was more awake he would’ve smacked the boy since there was no one else in the school. Minus the cleaners and few teachers.

The two started unpacking the bags that they had brought with them. “Are you serious?” Chunji asked shooting a death glare at Niel. “You really brought that?” Shaking his head in disbelief at the costume in front of him.

“Oh come on, it’ll tell him to never mess with us again”

“But you know he can’t stand clowns, if he sees that-”

“He’ll run and know that we are too superior for him. That is why it is perfect”

Hmph. Chunji couldn’t argue since he really wished that his friend would stop putting fake snakes in his bag or placing fake spiders in his food technology containers so that when Chunji opens it he would scream in front of the whole class. “Fine!”

They both decorated the room as if it was Halloween and blended in by wearing their costumes. As a bonus, the two decided to close the lights and blinds.

It was only 7 and students would be coming in 30 minutes.

“Niel... I’m scared” Chunji whispered and a few seconds after a chocolate bar hit his head. “Oh thanks!”

 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

7:30

L.joe was just outside the school gates and unaware of what lurked inside the clubroom. He was too busy reminiscing yesterdays ‘date’. Well mainly the contact they had. Since L.joe was L.joe, he was annoyed already as he hated waking up so early. No matter what occasion, sleep was far more important than anything else.

For some odd reason, the cleaner smiled at him but he could tell she was angry about the time they were all annoyed at her ‘team’ cleaning their clubroom. For the first time the cleaners had actually started with their clubroom first. Usually they would start with the beauty club.

“Hey” He felt someone tap his shoulder lightly. It was just Changjo.

“Hey, don’t you think it’s weird they did our club first?” L.joe asked still thinking about the topic that was in his head just a second ago. Changjo raised an eyebrow.

“Nah, they probably saw how angry you guys were last time”

“But even when we were angry last time they still didn’t do our room first” L.joe kept arguing not wanting Changjo to spoil how he thought it was weird.

“You are so damn persistent.”

“I am so damn beautiful” The proud smile on L.joe’s face made Changjo cringe 

“Vain.”

“Annoying.”

“Vain.”

“An-noy-ing.” Changjo sighed. The only one that was annoying right now was L.joe but the elder boy wouldn’t dare take the truth. The two rolled their eyes at each other and began walking to their clubroom.

It was strangely quiet.

They both thought that it was just C.A.P being himself and sleeping.

The lights were out inside and judging by how dark the place was L.joe and Changjo knew the blinds were twisted so that no light whatsoever came through the window.

“You go first” L.joe demanded. He was already terrified of what was inside their clubroom.

“No, you go first”

“You go first”

“No. You. Go. First” Changjo broke down his short sentence. “Unless you’re a coward” He could see that L.joe looked a little angry.

 

-Inside-

“Someone just come in” Chunji whispered yet yelled. Only Niel was able to hear it as he threw a stuffed bear at Chunji. “Stop throwing things at me” Chunji whined.

“Shut up then”

“Fine” The elder huffed and resumed his position whilst look at the door trying to see if they were coming in anytime.

-Outside-

 

“Alright!” L.joe snapped however he was hesitating to open the door. Changjo snickered and L.joe quickly slammed the door open revealing only darkness.

Changjo e of the lights on leaving the rest off. L.joe looked around seeing headless mannequins everywhere. He let out a very unmanly scream.

Then something tapped him.

And it wasn’t even Changjo.

He screamed once again and started kicking and punching randomly with his eyes closed. When he finally opened his eyes he saw the one thing that stopped him from going to funfairs and carnivals.

 

It was a bloody clown.

Well, just a clown. Not a bloody one.

“EOMMAAAA” It was more of a shrill scream when he ran behind Changjo. The younger was just standing and watching, amused.

The two clowns started giggling and high-fived each other before taking off the head. “We got you goooood~ we got you goooood~” Chunji sang jumping up and down around L.joe who looked like a five year old kid that had their soul out of them.

“Don’t you mess with us” Niel waved his index finger in front of L.joe’s face.

At that moment C.A.P lazily walked in.

 

 

“Why is there a teletubby being hanged?”

Changjo hadn’t even noticed that or the ‘my little pony’ that was attempting to jump out of the shut window with three legs.

“And more importantly... why is Barbie having a tea party with Spiderman?” C.A.P asked again not understanding.

“Oh me and Niel got a little bored so we were playing tea party but we forgot to pack up” Chunji said smiling.

Changjo then remembered L.joe was clutching on to his shirt like there was no tomorrow.

Being a good person and probably the only sane one (C.A.P had began to play with Barbie) Changjo sat L.joe down on the couch to regain his soul.

“Why is he so afraid of clowns?” Changjo asked Chunji.

“When he was younger he watched the Scooby Doo episode with the Ghost Clown and ever since then he was scared of the thing”

“Is that it?” The younger stared at Chunji as if that was the stupidest thing someone had told him.

“Ooh, that guy and the Headless Specter”

You’d think he’d have a proper reason like a clown at a funfair separated him from his parents or something reasonable like that...

But nooooo.

It had to be Scooby Doo.

Changjo thought.

 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

“Where’s Ricky today?” Niel asked the four sitting on the couch.

“He said he was ill and couldn’t come in” L.joe said. He had recovered from this morning’s scare. It took Chunji a few cupcakes and a long reasoning for the boy to understand.  However the room had all the decorations still up.

That was only because Chunji and Niel were too lazy to pack everything up and they thought it’d be great for the cleaners that they hated to clean up.

After Niel saying “ahh” there was a comfortable silence as L.joe looked around the room from his seat next to Chunji and Niel. In front of him on a big blue beanbag sat Changjo who was on his ‘amazing’ phone.

Like every other minute he was on his phone.

If the boy wasn’t even texting or playing games what on earth could be so fascinating about his phone?

Suddenly, Changjo looked up and smirked at L.joe. “Hey L.joe”

“Yeah” The older said back looking right at the boy this time. The smirk made him think of all the remarks that come right after Changjo pulls that face. L.joe could definitely admit that he didn’t quite feel at ease when Changjo smirked.

 

“Boo.”

That’s when L.joe felt like smashing the good for nothing boy’s head into a brick wall and then tearing out his voice box so he wouldn’t be able to talk. Although L.joe had his feelings for Changjo, nothing would change the little diva inside of him.

“Har-har. So funny”

Changjo smiled at him. “You know, at first I thought you only blushed like a girl but I guess now you tend to scream like one too”

Oh ho ho ho. Is he asking for a fight?

“I thought you would be smart enough to not talk like that to your elders” L.joe started. The two on the sides of him both bit back their laughter.

Hold it in L.joe. Don’t let that demon get to you.

“That’s rich coming from someone with test scores of what... 5 out of 30?”

“I’d like to see you do better”

“Really? I would get that mark whilst half asleep”

L.joe could feel himself start to lose it. Anything else and he would need holding back.

But sadly Changjo was looking for a fight.

“Is that a... clown?!” Changjo pretending to look shocked whilst he mocked L.joe.

Unfortunately... L.joe had indeed lost it. The boy pounced at Changjo attempting to claw out his face however the only thing just about holding him back was Chunji and Niel who struggled to keep him down.

“FIGHT ME!” L.joe kept yelling out to Changjo who shuffled a little back on his beanbag in attempts to not have his face mangled. Chunji and Niel were yelling to stop but he continued screaming his lungs out at Changjo. “COME AT ME BRUH!”

Changjo smirked like before and reached out to ruffle L.joe’s fluffy hair. “I like when you’re angry. It makes you look cute.” With that he went to the kitchen leaving L.joe baffled, Niel and Chunji exhausted. Of course they would be tired.

The little boy had a lot of strength.

 

Changjo and L.joe were quite ‘bipolar’ at times to each other but Niel and Chunji only found that made them cuter as a couple. The two had obviously discussed things like that as they both loved fanboying with each other.  

Who doesn’t love a relationship like theirs? It was sometimes like Tom and Jerry and the next minute they would be your typical romance drama couple.

L.joe turned to Chunji and Niel who now sat, leaning against each other. “He did all that so I could look cute?” He was so confused.

“Yeah whatever” The two said at the same time before looking at one another and giggling once they realised they had said that in sync.

Finally C.A.P spoke from his comfy massage chair which was vibrating like crazy. No one knows when that ever got in the clubroom. “We all know who the real cutie in this clubroom is” The three on the couch raised an eyebrow.

“Me” C.A.P pointed at himself with his eyes shut. “C.A.P is cute”

At that moment, the three honestly thought the massage chair made him drunk. Well his actions were definitely scaring everyone else. Changjo had come in too and wondered why the eldest of them all was kicking his feet in the air like a five year old would on a carousel.

“C.A.P I think you should turn the vibrating thing off” Chunji suggested standing up and walking to the massage chair in attempts to turn the chair off.

“NO!” C.A.P yelled flailing his arms around hitting Chunji’s stomach.

Next to try was L.joe. He approached the chair and reached for the button only to have C.A.P slap and scratch at his hand away and then shove him back. “Ouch” L.joe whined and his hand. Niel ushered Changjo to try since he was probably the strongest of the four.

Changjo made his way to C.A.P and began tickling him to distract him. It was going well for three seconds until C.A.P kicked Changjo right in the stomach sending the boy to the floor. The other three gaped at this while Changjo groaned before shooting a laser through C.A.P forehead using his eyes.

L.joe, Chunji and Changjo shoved Niel to C.A.P to try stopping the vibrating. Niel jumped at C.A.P in the stupidest way which made it easy for C.A.P.

The eldest didn’t have to try. He just flung Niel onto the floor effortlessly. The other three stood with a look that screamed ‘are you kidding me.’ Niel shrugged and walked back to them.

“I think I liked it better when you were asleep” Niel said gaining a glare from C.A.P. Niel gestured for the three other sane members to come to him. When they did, he whispered a plan to which they high fived and thought it was pretty awesome. Chunji began counting down from three in a quiet voice so that Niel, Changjo and L.joe could hear.

“1...”

 

“2...”

 

“3...”

 

“CHARGE!”  They all yelled.

C.A.P twitched.

 

It was a fight to turn the thing off and it would all work out since it was 4 against 1.

 

 

 

 

It should’ve worked.

 

 

 

However 5 minutes later Changjo, L.joe, Chunji and Niel were lying on the floor by the massage chair.

The only problem was that C.A.P was still on it. And he was kicking his legs in the air like before.

AND it was still vibrating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey guys... Why didn’t we just unplug it?”

Niel received a beating from the three once they regained their energy.

 

-