A camping trip somewhere (part 1)

The TeenzOnTop Club

(No ones POV)

CAP, Niel, Ricky and ChunJi had been planning to go to camping for 5 school days as it was 'Do something for 5 days with your club' week. They chose camping because each of them thought 'healing' would be fun. CAP just imagined all his fellow members screaming in to a forest, Niel thought about the 'spiritual' flow through the members. Ricky really wanted to do aegyo with a bear, whereas ChunJi wanted to see L.Joe suffer in the wilderness. What a great friend.

"Guys, test out your screaming when I count to three. One... Two... Three" Niel and ChunJi had actually screamed whilst Ricky mouthed it. "Ricky you need to scream rather than open your mouth" CAP shoved Ricky. The clubroom door opened and L.Joe came in and slouched down on the couch. "It's that week where we sit and sleep!". CAP pulled him off the couch.

"Pack your bags, about 5 days worth!" Niel yelled. Ricky cheered and L.Joe looked at ChunJi worriedly, ChunJi gave a quick cheeky smile.

"Lee Chanhee, what's going on?" L.Joe asked

"Dunno" ChunJi shrugged at him. He coulde've gotten away with it but sadly he giggled when L.Joe was starting to buy it. "Where are we going?!" L.Joe kept asking. 

"CAN YOU JUST PACK YOUR BAGS!" CAP said annoyed at the fellow member. L.Joe done as he was told but he did it so he'd look pitiful and he thought that would make them tell him. ChangJo entered the clubroom with his suitcase, he sighed "Now can you tell me where we are going?" 

"Nah, Can't be asked" Ricky said, ChangJo gave him a 'are you serious?' look and Ricky quickly responded "We're all going camping, IN THE WILDERNESS!" L.Joes head turned at that. "What. Did. You. Say" 

"Nothing..." Ricky moved away from him and pointed at CAP "IT WAS HIS FAULT, I'M INNOCENT!"

(L.Joe's POV)

CAMPING? IN THE WILDERNESS?! I'm going to kill Chanhee, Daniel, Minsoo and Ricky. Ricky seems innocent but still... he won't survive. I thought of how I could possibly knock them all out in the camping trip. Am I really going? I looked at my phone screen when It buzzed and viewed the message.

Niel has posted a comment about you: WHIMP! WHIMP!

Don't kill him yet Byunghun, don't kill him yet. Damn gobi fish. I saw ChunJi come in holding two of my suitcases. "Byunghun-ah, guess who packed for you?" I shot him a glare and took them. "yay, camping" I said sarcastically.

"So you finally like it?" Ricky shot up and handed me a guide he made. 'Tip 1: when a bear comes to you. Run fo yo life!', 'Tip 2: If someone happens to fall in a river or lake. Don't save them, you'll die' AND SO ON. At the end of the leaflet it said 'By Rikki' and 'Fo L-a-Joe' Great. Because I totally need something that will help me like that...

"Thanks, I shall keep it well" I made my way to the bin and tossed it in when he wasn't looking, ChangJo looked at me and threw his in the bin too. COPYCAT. I joke. I then noticed everyone slyly put theirs in the bin, everyone but Ricky. "When you guys are on the verge of dying, I ain't helping you!" Ricky shouted. "They don't help us, they help us kill each other" CAP said bluntly.

"Nuh-uh! They do help! It means one person will die instead of two! SEE IT HELPS!" I looked at him weirdly. He was quite a creation, how'd his mum make that? His mum is crazy, just like him. As I was thinking ChangJo gave me a look which crept me out because he kept on staring. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm not" He replied

"Oh..." I had followed his gaze to the tv screen where ChunJi was playing wii sports tennis. I quickly walked away from him and turned in Niels direction. "Nielie~ can you buy me a sandwich?~ pwease" Niel looked like he saw the cutest thing ever, when really, It was just me. "Fine! Which one?" 

"The normal one you get me" I smiled and watched him walk out the door. "I can't believe he really buys it for me"

"He never buys for me!" ChunJi complained from where he was playing tennis. "Maybe because you always seem to have money with you"

"GUYS ATTENTION! I JUST GOT TOLD WE GOT TO GET ON THE COACH IN LIKE AN HOUR!" CAP yelled through his 'Hand microphone' ChunJi quickly turned the game off and gave me my bags, I checked if everything was in there. And it was, aww, what a cute bestfriend.

Everyone sat with their stuff. "We've all forgot something... food" Ricky ran out the room with ChunJi's pocket money and went to the closet place to buy food. He came back with A LOT of food, what's he planning to feed. "By the look on your face, I can tell you think it's a lot. Remember that there is six of us!" Niel said giving me my sandwich, I put it in my small rucksack.

"On the coach, ChunJi and L.Joe, Ricky and Niel, me and ChangJo will sit together" CAP said "Also we got to go. NOW PEASANTS!" We all left and sat down in our seats. This was going to be one long journey. ChunJi and me talked for the whole ride about gossip and other stuff. CAP and 'voldemort' talked about the camping place. Niel and Ricky talked about marriages, weddings, valentines, love and 'Boys over flowers'. Halfway through the coach ride I fell asleep like CAP and ChangJo. The others were non-stop talking about anything that came up. ChunJi soon went to sleep. However Niel and Ricky were forever talking. 

The journey came to a halt and everyone from our club got off with all their stuff. I looked around and felt uneasy. This area scares me. CAP walked further in to the forest and we all followed him. We came to a flat place near the sea and CAP stopped.

"Say hello to camping!" 

"no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" I yelled. A bug flew to me and I whacked it away "CAP TAKE ME BACK!"

"No, guys set up your tents" He gave me a tent and I watched everyone else do it easily whereas I struggled to move the tent one bit. "AISH! THIS TENT IS SO DIFFICULT!" ChangJo came up to me and set it up for me. I didn't say anything to him, but I didn't say thanks to him either. We put our stuff in our tents and just rested for a while. I noticed ChunJi was no where to be found, even in his tent.

"Where's ChunJi?!" 

****SILENCE****