Don't get the wrong impression

The TeenzOnTop Club

(No one’s POV) 
The members in the TeenzOnTop club arrived back at the club to see the club just the way they had left it. The first thing CAP did was lie down on the couch and put a sleeping mask on. L.Joe looked at Changjo; he had been looking at him during the coach ride. Thankfully (for L.Joe) Changjo didn't catch him looking at him. Changjo sat down and opened his science physics book, he really just wanted to sleep, and he thought science would make him tired. L.Joe snorted at the sight "Nerd, who revises when they come back?" 
"Who revises on a camping trip, plus you're one to talk 'Chemmie'" L.Joe sighed in defeat. Seriously this newbie keeps ruining his insulting skills.

Across the room Niel and Ricky stared at CAP then at some new pen markers... The temptation... "Must... Draw on... His face..." Niel grabbed the marker and drew streaks on CAPs face. "So vulnerable when he sleeps" Ricky said before grabbing his own marker. "Guys, we should never go camping again" Chunji said after replaying how he had a different 'way to life' than others. This guy was willing to take in a squirrel as a pet! "It was amazing, right guys!" Ricky exclaimed
"If you mean amazing as in 'oh my god, we almost drowned because someone thinks their book was all right' then you have to go have a check up with the doctors" L.Joe said. Ricky was silent "It helped us when we met a bear though!"

"The bear was CAP!"

"OH BE QUIET!" Ricky shouted. "Is someone a bit angry because their date was ruined?" L.Joe challenged. "What date?" Ricky had an innocent look on his face. 
Changjo and L.Joe had gotten slightly closer, like just a millimetre closer. Somewhere in the trip they were both forced to go walk by the sea (it's a small cliff pathway; the water is to the side of it). When they were walking it was L.Joe who started the conversation, because L.Joe had been scared, he grabbed hold of Changjo and that resulted in them being the sea. At that time Ricky was near and when he saw he ran off because of his 'helpful' leaflet. L.Joe had a hard time trying to swim so Changjo made him get on his back and they both swam back.

Obviously none of them said anything about it, they just kept quiet. Ricky had gotten a beating from L.Joe for leaving them to almost die.

L.Joe peered at Chunjis phone to see the pictures he took, a few were of that demon squirrel and the rest were of the club members. Why there was a picture of someone's nostrils, only Chunji would know.

"Why are someone’s nostrils there?" Ricky asked "they really need to pluck those nose hairs out"

"They're yours..." Chunji said giggling.


(L.Joe's POV)
Why is that damn orang-utan thing this way?! I mean Ricky. He keeps on saying me and Changjo are 'hitting it off'. We are not. My mind floated to the camping trip... it really bugs me how Changjo seems to not get affected by my words. "L.Joe, can you do me a favour?" Chunji looked at me with pleading eyes.
"What is it?" 
"Pwease get me the Samsung charger... Thank you~" he said it without me even saying anything. I remember how it was a sin for him to get me the charger. I see how it is. Since I'm the sweetest person on earth, I'll get it for him. I walked in to the kitchen and heard Chunji whistle, and then the door slammed behind me. I turned around and tried to open it, but one of those trolls locked the door.

“You know, we’re locked in here now...” Eh?! I looked at the owner of the voice. Changjo. Kay, now I know those twerps did this – Minus CAP. “No, you don’t say” I replied sarcastically.

“You can stop acting like that in front of me”

“Acting like what?” I asked, what the heck was he even talking about? The next thing he said blew my mind. Just like nuclear... not really.

“Acting like you don’t like me”

Oh. My. God.

HE JUST GOT THE WRONG IMPRESSION! “I DON’T LIKE YOU!” Why would I even... Don’t even start on that topic... Just why would he think that?! “Really? You always want my attention, and you act like you hate me. Just admit it” Is he joking or is he stupid?!

“Listen here, okay? I. Do. Not. Like. You”

“Just clearing that part up” He said. Huh? So it was just an assumption... I turned away from him and covered my face. The embarrassment. I looked up when he wasn’t looking and suddenly I saw him in a really weird way... His hair was totally blowing in the wind. NOT. He just looked ALRIGHT from the back. I realized that my cheeks were umm... heating up... umm... I want to get out of this room now. Don’t you dare laugh at me for that red stuff on my cheeks. What if Changjo sees?!

I quickly went to the draw which had plain flour in it. I opened the packet and threw the flour on my face a lot of it got on my hair and covered parts of my uniform. I turned whilst coughing and wiped some off my eyes to see. I looked at Changjo who just stood there like ‘What the heck did you just do’. And I was right. “What the heck did you just do?”

“I really like plain flour?” I said unsure. The kitchen door opened and Chunji, Niel and Ricky came.

“L.Joe, you know you have flour all over your face” Niel said staring at me. “Whoa, that’s my best friend. I told you that you would like Food Tech!” Chunji smiled brightly before patting my white hair. From purple to white, eww it’d probably look so ugly. “He really likes flour” Changjo said walking past me laughing. Ricky, who had held in his laughter, started laughing like there was no tomorrow.

CAP came in after and had an eyebrow up. “L.Joe, why are you covered with flour” I was about to give a really bad explanation but he cut me off straight away. “You know it’s a waste of money, don’t play with food”

I blinked at him. “Are you serious?” No one responded, instead while I tried cleaning my face (with Chunjis help) the topic changed. “So what were you little lovebirds up to?” Niel said cooing

“Yeah, we heard it all. L.Joe~ Admit that you like him” Ricky joined in

Even CAP joined them! “Just kiss and make up, we already know you guys are a couple”

“We are not a couple!” I said angry “Changjo, say something already!”

“What am I supposed to say?” Changjo responded. “You never say anything when they talk about us being together! Do you not feel weird when they say that?!” I said what I had thought about since it started. “I do, it’s just I can always think it, rather than say it aloud”

“You’re just... frustrating” I walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. I was really annoyed, why can’t he just get it!

“Yah, I didn’t finish what I was going to say” Changjo came in and got in front of me. His mouth opened but I couldn’t hear him. After he went, the words ‘I love you’ stood out in my head, bold.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>.< I am really sorry for not updating fast. I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if it's rubbish. On a different note, thank you for subscribing :D I'll try to update soon!

<3 ChangJoe~~ They'll get there eventually. I'll look forward to your comments! :3