Arachnophobia

The TeenzOnTop Club

Little snores could be heard from the TeenzOnTop clubroom. They had to be pretty loud if someone outside the clubroom could hear it. But the thing is there were two snores. One dominated the other but for that it would be C.A.P. The other snore sounded like it was coming from a peaceful baby that just stopped crying for its mother or carer. That snore would be L.joe. The boy outside who was listening to the snores was Changjo. “Do they never sleep at home?” He questioned to himself. With that he opened the door, not caring if the two woke up.

Changjo stared at L.joe; he looked just too peaceful and less... harmful.

But damn.

L.joe looked amazing when he was sleeping. The way his mouth hung open, catching flies. The way his drooling on to the couch pillow was starting to make a small puddle. His hair was a purple mess, covering his eyes. Oh gosh, the way his eyes looked half open. It was perfect.

Well... perfect to Changjo.

 “Wow, I wouldn’t mind seeing this all day” Changjo took a picture on his phone. It was kind of cute to him but he knew it would make good material for blackmailing. The young boy couldn’t stop staring at the ‘sleeping beauty’. He even took a seat on the couch where L.joe was lying down. There he was in a trance with the sleeping boy. That and he gave up staring so he started to play fruit ninja on his phone.

He didn’t know that L.joe could sense it all. He didn’t know that L.joe was looking at him and he was wide awake. Changjo didn’t know L.joe was freaking out. When Changjo took a glance at L.joe he saw the boy was awake and alert of his surroundings. He looked scared and shocked. Poor Changjo, he never saw the frisbee coming. It hit him good on the head. “OH GOD CHANGJO! I SWEAR I NEVER SAW YOU THERE!” Ricky yelled.

How does one not see a boy who’s definitely taller than him sitting on a couch which is in the middle of the room. Well doesn’t Ricky need to go to the opticians. “It’s okay...” Changjo said. L.joe’s expression changed and he looked like he was going to flip out any second.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S OKAY?! YOU COULD END UP IN A COMA FOR ALL WE KNOW!” L.joe shrieked making Ricky and Changjo covered their ears. Somehow through that C.A.P managed to sleep still. L.joe ran to go get the first aid kit. He acted like that plastic frisbee was going to make Changjo internally bleed. The short boy came running in and pulling out random things.

Ricky and Niel high fived each other when L.joe wrapped the bandage around Changjo’s head. “Oww” Changjo whined, L.joe’s wrapping was worse than the frisbee hitting him on the head. It seemed that L.joe understood his pain so he took the bandage off. “Dude, I’m not bleeding” he watched L.joe’s mouth form an ‘o’ shape. The short boy stood up only to have Changjo pull him back down. L.joe suddenly remembered something. He pulled out a piece of paper which to his horror had his phone number written on it. It was supposed to be for Niel.

L.joe tried to hide it and find the right piece of paper. But Changjo just took the phone number out of his grasp. The younger boy smiled to himself and slid the paper in his pocket. “Thanks you never gave it before. I got the feeling you didn’t like me or something”

It would be so heartbreaking if L.joe told him the paper was for Niel because he has a new number and he managed to remember everyone but L.joe’s number.

Coincidence?

Nope. Now that L.joe thought about it... Niel always had something against his phone number. Another stupid thing about Niel: He thinks his phone number the best, just because it had triple 7’s in it. That usually meant jackpot or something along the lines of winning.

“Uh... That was for...” L.joe met Changjo’s look and he just couldn’t say it. “YOU! Aha ha ha ha... ha” That awkward laugh. If only L.joe knew Changjo was making a list in his head with the title: Everything perfect about L.joe.

Suddenly Ricky screamed so loud that they all heard a ‘shut up’ from outside. “What’s up Ricky?!” Each member was concerned but then they looked at something on the wall. It was hairy and the size of L.joe’s hand. The monstrous thing moved slowly. One of its leg stretched and Ricky screamed some more. Niel ran around the room frantic, he was probably in the middle of a panic attack.

On the wall was a tarantula.

Upon seeing the hairy eight legged arachnid, L.joe shrieked like a little girl. Niel was running around the place crying and saying “Get it off, get it off” When there was nothing on him. Ricky was screaming in one spot and each time the thing moved he screamed some more. However L.joe jumped like a monkey going bananas on Changjo. If L.joe wasn’t that panicked he would’ve smacked himself on the head for getting this close to him. But oh god. That thing was huge.

Changjo was the only normal one who inspected the spider from a distance. Although one thing he didn’t expect was for L.joe to jump on him and cling onto him. It was quite uncomfortable as he could feel L.joe sliding down whilst balling out in tears of fear. Next thing he knew was his body uncontrollably lifted L.joe bridal style in order to make it comfy.

L.joe was too busy caring about the spider rather than the fact Changjo was holding him bridal style. It was like havoc for the next 30 minutes.

And yet, through all of that, C.A.P managed to stay asleep.

What could he possibly be dreaming of?

 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

Chunji wasn’t used to strolling in to school later than the normal time. Just a while ago he was at the dentist for a check up. They told him his teeth were fabulous. Not really. It seemed like the dentist was just tired of the same problem. Too many gummy bears. His mother ‘banned’ him from eating them, but the boy ran out the dentist after saying “YOU’LL NEVER STOP ME” From there he went straight to school.

He wasn’t one bit phased about hearing those screams coming from his own clubroom. It was very loud. It didn’t shock him that it was louder inside than outside. He did become a little curious about what was going on. Then he thought that maybe he could scare them a bit. Chunji ran to the drama department and dressed up as a grizzly bear. He knew they had that costume because once –not long ago- he was the grizzly bear in a school play. Who could forget the bear that fell off the stage right on the tree that was L.joe. Oh that was a huge catastrophe. Even the cat in the hat (Ricky) who was supposed the come flying in on strings managed to break free and collide with the stage.

Anyways, Chunji hurriedly ran back to the clubroom in the costume ignoring the weird looks people gave him. Someone however wanted his autograph. Of course he just ran off and tried to stop the urge of being famous.

When he got to the clubroom door, the screams were still going on and all the members were looking at the door scared. Chunji smiled, opened the door and ran in. Niel, Ricky and L.joe screamed but it wasn’t because of him. “CHUNJI THE TARANTULA IS ON YOU!” Chunji was so scared now that he whacked himself and ran into the wall. “CHANHEE IT’S ON YOUR ARM!”

“WHICH?!”

“I DON’T KNOW”

“HELP! HELP! HELP!” Chunji screamed and ran towards the scared people. They all ran away screaming. Well Changjo ran away because L.joe kept hitting him to get away. Chunji did what he could think of which was:

 Smacking both of his arms on C.A.P.

It worked as Chunji gasped at the massive spider that was now travelling on C.A.P. He felt bad so he tried to get it off him. But C.A.P stirred and then his eyes opened signalling that his eyes were open. That made Chunji feel slightly at ease because C.A.P didn’t have arachnophobia. This was a good thing as that would mean C.A.P could deposit the spider somewhere.

Everyone ran away from C.A.P when he picked the spider off and held it in his palm. They were all shouting for him to get rid of it but the eldest felt the urge to play a ‘fun’ game with them. He made his way to L.joe was was still in Changjo’s arms. Changjo had to be strong if he could last that long carrying L.joe. L.joe was busy screaming his head off because C.A.P came closer and closer.

“S-stop!” The small boy cried. He really hated spiders. L.joe buried his head into the crook of Changjo’s neck, making the younger boy feel a bit weird.

L.joe’s breath was warm against Changjo’s neck and the younger boy bit his lip. C.A.P was smirking a now playing with the tarantula. He looked like he was having some fun. Chunji and Niel were patting a still paranoid Ricky.

 

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

For the rest of the school day, Changjo felt like pulling all his hair out. This one urge he was having started to really get to him during his science lesson and they were looking at the wrinkles on someone’s lips. All he wanted to do was something he would never ever have thought of. Kiss Lee Byunghun. Ever since the morning and his breath on Changjo’s neck, the boy wanted to freaking kiss L.joe. This urge was like taking over him. After the science lesson Changjo uncontrollably stared at the elder’s lips. It was beyond creepy for L.joe.

Although... L.joe couldn’t exactly say he didn’t like it.

Actually... he liked it a lot.

When they all were at their lockers L.joe had felt a pair of arms around him. At first he thought it was Changjo but it was just Ricky messing about. “L.joe~ Do you have chocolate?” The boy whined when L.joe shook his head.

“C.A.P’s having a get together tomorrow just for fun, It’s at his house... so yeah, come!” Chunji was explaining to Changjo whilst opening his locker. L.joe couldn’t wait for tomorrow, a barbecue; he’s always wanted to go to one with his friends. He hated family barbecues because they always made him sit by the meat which was suffocating. That and he had no one his age to talk to. That really did . At least now he would have all his friends (and his crush) at a barbecue.

“Cool, I’ll come” Changjo said coolly, L.joe was now confused. A while ago when they were sitting on the couch all he stared at were his lips. Now he’s trying to be all cool. L.joe scoffed making him the centre of attention. “What’s up with you” Changjo said, raising an eyebrow at him.

Oh the nerves of that boy, acting all tough and he’s got that ‘I’m a boss’ attitude. Well. I’m not buying it. That little... Fine then, let’s-pretend-that-never-ever-ever-ever-happened. L.joe ‘thought’

“What the hell are you saying? And who? what happened?” Ricky asked.

Oh snap.

L.joe said that out loud...

Awkward...

“Oh it’s nothing...” His crooked smile perfectly said that he was lying. He saw the others give him that same look. “I know I’m a terrible liar” He admitted.

“Speak up then” Chunji said, he knew his best friend way too well.

“Okay, It’s just a question...” L.joe wanted an answer to why Changjo stared at his lips. Maybe he was hoping that it was something cheesy like: ‘you’re so amazing and like... I love your lips’ “Changjo, why did you stare at my lips for the rest of the day?”

Changjo shrugged.

That wasn’t something L.joe was hoping for.

Well... It wasn’t what he expected.

 

“Just felt like it. Is it a problem?”

L.joe pouted at him and slammed his locker shut. “Until you answer truthfully, I shall not talk to you”

“Dude. You’re being childish again” Changjo said, rolling his eyes at what the smaller boy said.

“...”

Real mature” Sarcasm was in Changjo’s voice. He watched L.joe ‘strut’ off.

“D. I. V. A.” C.A.P said making a face which seemed to have an effect on the others. They all walked off with a disgusted look on their face. Even Changjo did. That was a really ugly face.

But that’s what C.A.P did just so he could steal a can of coke from the clubroom fridge before leaving to go home.

 

*      *      *      *     *      *      *     *     *

“Changjo! Dinner’s ready!” Mrs. Choi yelled.

At that moment Changjo was saving L.joe’s number on his phone. He was struggling on what to name him as. His name would just be boring so Changjo tried to avoid it. He smiled when he thought of someone seeing that he decided to name L.joe as: Byunghunnie. He didn’t give those nicknames with the little ‘ie’ on the end to just anyone. It had to be someone special.

L.joe is special.

And Changjo knows it. Maybe...

Just maybe... Changjo will accept this new feeling for L.joe.

 

He went downstairs and sat down with his mother. “I’m going to my friends house tomorrow for a barbecue” Changjo began to chew his rice.

“Oh my gosh! Honey! Changjo has friends!” She yelled to his dad who was in the other room. A ‘Wow, I did not see that coming’ from Mr. Choi was heard. Changjo rolled his eyes and smiled.

He couldn’t wait for tomorrow.

Changjo let out a sigh of happiness

He really couldn’t wait.

 

_________________________________________________________________

Hey~ short chapter? (sorry) next chapter will be longer ^_^ I hope you like it! =D you guys are so awesome. Like seriously, I get all happy when I read the comments. Ohh how about some fluffy moments in the next chapter? I don't mind if anyone wants to talk or something I'm always free to talk xD

Does anyone make posters? If you do and you wouldn't mind making one for this fanfic, please say =D 

Thank youu =P