So you think you're smart?

The TeenzOnTop Club

Lee Byunghyun, aka L.Joe was strolling through the corridors of 'Seoul high' when he bumped into Niel, also known as fish lips. "Niel, I forgot to do my homework!" He exclaims. 

"...What homework?" Niel asked really confused "Don't you dare trick me L.Joe" 

L.Joe sighs and frowns deeply "You got me. Let’s go to our club". They walked side by side, Niel walked much faster than L.Joe just because one step for Niel is two for L.Joe. It’s a truly awesome perk of being taller than a midget like L.Joe.

The club room was called 'The TeenzOnTop Club' but that sort of large room was lacking in one member, the club was in desperate needs for another member because they had to have six people.

As L.Joe opens the door he looks around thinking someone was hopefully going to join the club. There was no one though. The short male yawns as he enters to snores, the trumpet playing, just dance on the wii and a small scream.

Just then he thinks to himself how much that one new club member would mean to save the club, but then that would be sappy, so no. “Hey L-a-Joe!” a small blondish boy yelled from all the way in the kitchen, he came out and in his hands was a chocolate covered spoon and ice cold milk.

Did he know it was cold today? Well everyone else knows because it’s winter. “Hey Ricky! If you keep having that each day you’re going to end up like that meatball in the cafeteria” L.Joe said rolling his eyes at Ricky, who covered his mug which red ‘Ricky Tikka’ 

Looking in the distance of what was in range of sight, he could see Niel drawing on a poor man’s face. Apparently Niel drew some sort of fish holding a pen. That is so Niel drawing on Cap’s face. L.Joe left since he had a music class to attend. It was noisy and seemed like a big ruckus when all of a sudden the door opened causing everyone to stop and turn to stare at the door in sync.

 

(ChangJo’s POV)

I read the note in front of me from the principal; he wants me to join a club?! Throughout my school life he has never, ever asked for that, but now that he has gained a moustache he thinks he can just make me join a club! Well he’s darn right because my feet are taking me the club rooms, great. 

The first club I saw read ‘Barns beauty salon’, the second read ‘Athletics you up’, the third read ‘Save the trees’ and so on. The very last club at the end of the corridor read ‘The TeenzOnTop Club’; it didn’t have a stupid name and stuff like that.

It didn’t seem to include makeup, sports and trees. I took a closer look at the sign on the door; it had drawings on it and messy handwriting. There were pictures surrounding it but they all had some kind of doodle on them, like a moustache, beard, glasses, blush or an ugly hat. I thought to myself about the other clubs and how I probably didn't fit in with them so I'm stuck with this one.

I opened the door slowly and everybody in the room stopped, dropped everything they were holding and turned to me. “I would like to-“, I was cut off before finishing my sentence. “ARE YOU HERE TO JOIN OUR TEENZONTOP CLUB?!” One with fish lips asked me with puppy eyes, must I say he looked hideous like that. Kind of like a... was it Gobi fish? 

There were three other guys with him and they all blinked in unison “You want to join our club?!” One sniffed. At that moment I really wanted to turn back and say ‘nah I just came to say hi’ but looking at them, well at least two of them (I swear that guy on the couch better be sleeping and not dead) 

“...yes! That’s why I’m here! Ah totally. To join this awesome club, woo ho?” I faked hoping they would notice and let me go to the principal to stuff his words down his mouth. 

“YAY, NEW CLUBBIE HAS ARRIVED! WE MUST PARTY!” The fish lips one said. 

“What’s your name?! MINE’S CHUNJI!” A crazier one asked before he slipped on something. 

“I’m Niel!”  The fish lipped boy said with a huge smile on his face. 

“I’m Ricky!” Another one said “That blob on the couch is our beloved CAP, don’t worry he’s sleeping”. Thank god for that. 

“My name’s ChangJo” I said looking at them “So what do you guys do in this club?” 

“Well, ChangJo we do what we want” ChunJi smiled brightly making the younger have few doubts about his personality.

“Is it just you guys in the club?” I said looking around to see if there was anyone else. 

“There’s one other guy called L.Joe, watch your mouth when you’re around him, because with a cute face he does bite. And it does hurt.” Niel said “You missed him, as in he went to go get stuff!” 

“Okay, he sounds interesting...” not. A while after chaos; Ricky, Niel, ChunJi and sadly I played ‘The Hobbit’. The door opened and a person came into the room.

“AISH, I’m SO tired!” He screamed and sat down. Firstly he’s so short; secondly he doesn’t notice me, thirdly wow. He turns his head in my direction blinks and looks at Niel “Who is this?” 

"Oh it’s the new CLUBBIE” ChunJi quickly beat Niel to it. 

“Eh?! I never approved of you.” He walked around me looking up and down it seemed like forever and I thought I would be dead by the time he finishes inspecting me.

“Yah, who are you midget?!” I lost my patience so I might have insulted his height. 

“MIDGET?! JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU’RE CALLING A MIDGET MEATBAG?!” 

Wow, he’s feisty. “I’m L.Joe. Kay?” He said with a big hint of annoyance.

“I’m ChangJo” I stuck out my hand and waited for him to take it but he didn’t, I was starting to get annoyed by the way he was acting “is the air good down there?” I heard a few gasps and ChunJi mumble the words ‘uh oh’. 

“YAH! ARE YOU ASKING FOR DEATH?!” L.Joe screamed and Niel quickly held him back. 

“YEAH MAYBE I AM. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!” I yelled back, Ricky held me back and stoked me. ChunJi tried calming his friend down after that explosion, “I DON’T LIKE HIM!” L.Joe started again dropping his bag on the floor, making a sheet of paper slide out. I glanced over and saw it was his test result for science and the score was 35 out of 100.

....“So you think you’re smart?” I said and Niel just burst out laughing.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well my first chapter for this fic is completed //>./ Hope you like it!