Pink Plates

Before They Turn the Lights Out

“How can we eat so much as we watch TV...?” Sunggyu questioned to himself, staring at the dishes in the sink.

 

Hea Woo shrugged, “We were watching for twelve hours straight... We would've been looking for so much food.”

 

“Mhmm... Lets just clean this up before we fill it up again tonight.” Sunggyu laughed to himself.

 

She the faucet water, “Help me clean these, you had half of these plates.”

 

He laughed as he nodded, “Still don't know how one can get so much plates when they just moved in the previous day.”

 

Hea Woo glared at him, “Shut up, Sunggyu. I spend most of my time in my kitchen, I even plan on getting my own TV in here soon.

 

“You're very weird...” Sunggyu told her. It was no surprise to him, because she was weird even before he lost her.

 

“From the life that I remember, I've always been weird. That's the weird thing too, because I only remember life from two years ago since I lost my memory.” she sighed, “I wish I knew what happened the other eighteen years which I don't remember.”

 

Sunggyu's eyes widened, not because he was surprised. Hell, he was dying to hear her say that she's suffering from Amnesia, that she knows it. His eyes only widened because he was trying to refrain himself from saying something about them before. He doesn't want to tell her, but he wants to try to re-live their memories instead as good as possible.

 

- - - -

 

They were currently watching the second season of the show they were started the night before. Although, they were too tired from the night before.

 

Hea Woo's eyes were closing by the second, as Sunggyu was uncontrollably yawning. The girl's eyes fully shut after a minute, and her body kept leaning back. The boy was right next to her on the right side of the couch.

 

Her body hit his, and she was asleep.

 

Sunggyu was surprised as he looked at her. What should he do? What will he do? Will he play it safe and push her back to her side of the sofa?

 

Either way, his eyes were closing as well. He was too tired to move her back, but he knew it was a bad idea to not do anything.

 

He had no energy left in him, and he just let her body lean on his for the night.

 

- - - -

 

“Sunggyu... Hey, Sunggyu... Wake up!” Hea Woo's voice rung in his ears.

 

His eyes immediately opened, “What? Oh, good morning.”

 

“Sorry, I leaned onto you in the middle of the night. I'm someone that moves a lot when I'm sleeping.” she told him.

 

He nodded, “It's okay.”

 

It's just that he already knew that.

 

She smiled, “So what do you have planned for today? It's my day off today, and I never have anything to do.”

 

“You know how I told you that I got a apartment here, and it coincidentally next to yours? I planned on getting furniture today.” he answered, yawning.

 

“Oh, can I go with you? I know this really great place, it's where I get all my furniture!” she smiled, the tone of her voice always sounded so peaceful now.

 

Sunggyu laughed, “What? That'll mean there's a greater chance that we'll have matching furniture.”

 

Hea Woo nodded, “So? I like this place, plus they have really good food at their food court!”

 

“Okay... Just let me go back to my hotel so I can clean myself up...”

 

- - - -

 

Sunggyu looked at the new addition to his cart and looked at Hea Woo after, “Why did you switch the white plates into pink plates?”

 

“They're much more cute than the white ones!”

 

He had the most straightest expression, “We're shopping for my apartment, not yours. Switch it.”

 

Hea Woo guarded the cart, with her body “No! Keep it! I have the same ones, since we live right next to each other, so we'll match!”

 

“There's something wrong with your head...” he said to her, “Something very wrong...”

 

“I know.” she just said to him, “We all know...”

 

But he loved that “weird” her, he always had ever since he met her. Hea Woo wasn't normal, well, that was what he thought, but that's why he loved her. He was happy she never changed, because if she did, he would not know what to do.

 

“Lets leave these here for now, and go back upstairs to see the furniture that I want.” Sunggyu offered as he emphasized when he referred to himself.

 

“That you want? Sunggyu, I'm sorry, but you're indecisive.” she commented, “You need my help.”

 

He glared at her, “Me, indecisive? Ten minutes ago, also on our way here, you told me a story you took thirty minutes picking out bowls that were the same exact thing, but their sizes were different. You took thirty minutes looking at pros and cons of the same type of bowl? I wonder how long you took to pick out the rest of your furniture.”

 

Her lips formed an 'O' shape, “So I told you that... I thought I told Myungsoo, never mind. Oh well, lets go!” she started skipping towards the stairs.

 

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, “Same her, but just a little weirder... This is going to take hours...” he sighed to himself as he followed her to go upstairs.

 

When he got up, Hea Woo was already holding up a pink and white duvet, “Look, Sunggyu! It's so cute, just look at it!”

 

“No.” he answered as she walked up to her, grabbing the duvet, “I'm living in my apartment, not you... Plus, I'm not a girl.”

 

She ended up glaring at him and grabbed the duvet back from him, “I didn't say you should, I was saying that it looked nice. I'll just get it... Hmph, how rude...”

 

“Don't look at me like that.” he told her, nervously chuckling at himself as he walked past her.

 

She caught up to him, with the same face, “Same goes to you from earlier.”

 


 

hey guys. so, it's another late update. i'm so sorry. really, i am. it's just... too much stress right now. i gots a dance show with extra school day rehearsals, and so much homework. so sorry for the lack of updates until late feburary. thank you all, i love you.