Brawl

Before They Turn the Lights Out

“What?” Myungsoo looked at his brother, “What are you saying?”

 

 

“What I'm saying is... What the hell is wrong with you? You've been so rude towards me. Lying to me because you don't want me around. Although now, when I bring your first love here, you act like she had nothing to do with you!” Sunggyu screamed at him.

 

 

He was tired, he had enough of his behavior. He didn't want to have a brother who would shoo him away all the time. If he had a brother like this, he didn't want to have a brother at all.

 

 

“What do you want me to do? Alright, I'll say hello. Hello. Are you happy now?” Myungsoo said as he walked into the break room.

 

 

Sunggyu followed him and pulled him by the shoulder, “Yah, Kim Myungsoo! Do you think we're happy? Do you think that all of us were happy without you two with us? Don't you know how miserable they were? Didn't you think of us?! Didn't you think about Eumi?”

 

 

Myungsoo pushed him off, “If I didn't think about her, I wouldn't be here right now! She's a reason why I'm here! Do you think I can face her after what happened? How would you feel if your first love's main mission was to kill us and your own girlfriend? And get Yi Fan's money?! I want nothing to do with what happened before. I wish I was the one that was diagnosed with Amnesia so I didn't have to think about that whole thing anymore! I wish I was Hea Woo! I wish I was you! I wouldn't have to see any of you for a whole two years! All of you just reminded me of so much memories, I couldn't stand it since you and Eumi were part of my bad history!”

 

 

“Why can't you just get over it?! Look, she's trying to apologize for what she did back then. I've forgiven her right when I woke up. I forgave her brother, and I forgave Himchan for good sake. Why can't you let go of this and talk to her?” Sunggyu told him as his anger increased.

 

 

The younger one walked towards the door, “Didn't people say to let go of the past? Yeah, you guys are my past. I'm happy with my life now, so won't you leave me alone and stop coming by?”

 

 

Sunggyu grabbed his shoulder again, “You. Don't you dare push me away, and don't you dare push Eumi away. Oh, and are you happy you have my girlfriend in your life now? Because you're starting to like her?”

 

 

Myungsoo glared at him, “Okay, can you stop calling her your girlfriend? She doesn't even remember you, so there's no reason to call her your girlfriend when she's not around. Also, what the hell did you say? You really have the audacity to say that I've fallen in love with the girl of your dreams. Because even though I want nothing to do with you, I would never betray a brother. There's only one girl on my mind, and you already know who that is.”

 

 

“Then why don't you talk to her?! Look, she wasn't ready to talk to you, and that went on for two years. Now, she is. So don't let her go like this...” the older one told him.

 

 

He shook his head, “She may be ready, but I'm not.” he pushed him away and walked out of the break room, grabbing his camera from his desk and passed by Eumi on his way out.

 

 

Knowing how Eumi must have felt, Sunggyu ran outside to see her crying on the bench the shop supplies.

 

“Hey... It's going to be okay. I'll look for Hea Woo, and I'll introduce you to the new her. Will that work, so that'll occupy your mind for awhile.”

 

 

But that's when she came out, “Sunggyu? What happened there? I was finishing up with the last few paperworks that I needed to finish and I just heard you and your brother screaming at each other...”

 

 

He shook his head, “It's nothing, he was just overreacting.”

 

 

Hea Woo looked at the crying Eumi, “Oh, are you a friend of Sunggyu's? Hello, my name is Xiena.” she smiled.

 

 

“She's Korean too, Hea Woo.” Sunggyu reminded her.

 

 

“Ah, so you can just call me Hea Woo! Are you okay?”

 

 

Eumi slowly looked at her with the most shocking expression, she was surprise that she actually saw one of her best friends for the first time in two years. Well, other than Myungsoo...but that didn't turn out quite well.

 

 

“Y-Yeah... I'm fine. My name's Eumi...” she was about to hug her tight, but Sunggyu stopped her by putting his hand on her shoulder.

 

 

Hea Woo pouted, “Aw, well okay... Whatever it is, feel better, okay?”

 

 

She nodded, “Yeah...”

 

 

- - - -

 

 

“Call if you need anything, alright?” Sunggyu reminded Eumi, who they were walking to the hotel to drop her off.

 

 

She nodded, “Yeah, and make sure your phone is on this time. So dinner tomorrow?”

 

 

Hea Woo nodded as well, “Yep! Lets talk about a meeting place later! Thanks, Eumi. It was nice meeting you!”

 

 

Eumi smiled, “Yeah, it was nice meeting you too. I'll see you tomorrow.” she walked up to the lobby, closing the door behind her.

 

 

Sunggyu and Hea Woo were now walking to her apartment, they were both completely tired from the night before.

 

 

“Is she your girlfriend, Sunggyu? She's so cute!” Hea Woo questioned.

 

 

His eyes widened as he looked at her, “No! She's just a friend of mine. She and My- I mean, Hyunsoo used to like each other...a lot.”

 

 

“Ah, I see. And I'm guessing she still loves him, right?” she asked him, “She seemed very heartbroken earlier...”

 

 

He nodded, “Yeah... Hey, did Hyunsoo ever talk about being in love before?”

 

 

She stopped in her tracks, “Hmm... If I could easily remember, yes actually. He told me, even though the both of them were never together, he loved her like she was his wife, but he was just to afraid to confess.”

 

 

“Wow... His personality hasn't changed, but his purpose of life has....”

 

 

“His purpose of life? It was her before? He says his main purpose in life is to be happy.”

 

 

Sunggyu sighed, “I can see that now...”

 


hey guys! i'm so sorry i didn't update last week, school started again. it's like junior year is right behind me, talking in my ear, "you better pass and not get below average like your freshman and sophmore year..." and i'm passing everything~ woo~ i hope you all have a great school year/semester, bye you guys! /stays up to watch the tv reunion of matthew perry and courtney cox/

saranghae!! <3