Lets Stay Like This

Before They Turn the Lights Out

Min Hee was up at five in the morning because of the incident the day before. She sat at one of the pair of lounge chairs nearby the window, and stared at the view.

 

 

Midtown Manhattan looked absolutely beautiful even during sunrise, although all of the flashing lights made it look like sunrise was non-existent.

 

 

She had her phone in her grip and looked through her gallery. When she landed on a picture of her and her loving fiance, her lips curved into a smile. However, when a picture of her and her amnesiac best friend came up, her heart began to hurt.

 

 

Min Hee wanted her life to be back to normal, knowing her amnesiac best friend hates all of them now.

 

 

She had no idea what to do, but she just hoped Sunggyu had a plan for this.

 

 

Woohyun noticed she was awake when he rolled over to hug her, and his arm landed on the flat mattress. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, “Min Hee-ah, why are you awake so early?”

 

 

“I guess it's the time difference...”

 

 

He removed the covers off himself and sat in the other lounge chair, “It's not, I know you so well. It was about Hea Woo last night, right?”

 

 

“I just don't get it...” she sighed, “Why did she have to act like that? She doesn't understand that we can help her, and that was the reason why we chose her...”

 

 

Her fiance grabbed her hand, “Min, it was a lot of information to process. If I were her, I would've freaked out like her yesterday, although not to the point where I'd walk out and curse at you.”

 

 

“Do you see what I mean? She overreacted, and she usually wasn't like that...”

 

 

“Come here...” he pulled her up as he made her sit on his lap and embraced her, “I know you're hurting, but it'll be okay. Everything has it's perfect ending, doesn't it?”

 

 

“You make your positive comments sound so greasy... Why did I accept your proposal...” Min Hee laughed to herself.

 

 

Woohyun's embrace went a little tighter, “Because we love each other.” he smiled to himself.

 

 

“Aish, so greasy!” she hid her head on his chest, trying to cover her obvious smile.

 

 

- - - -

 

 

“Where do you want to head off to first?” Woohyun asked Min Hee, as they walked out of their hotel.

 

 

Min Hee shrugged, “It doesn't matter.”

 

 

“Lets go to Central Park, then. I'm sure we'd both like that right now.” he smiled softly at her before grabbing her hand and heading towards the famous New York City attraction.

 

 

There was so much at Central Park, a tourist would have to use two days to fully experience everything.

 

 

“The trees are so beautiful... And to know over half of Central Park is funded by donations.” Min Hee said, looking at the beautiful scenery.

 

 

Woohyun smiled as a response, “Yeah, it really is...”

 

 

He was happy to see her satisfied and happy due to yesterday's occurance. He loved seeing Min Hee smile, and he wanted to see that forever. Explains the fact that they're soon getting married.

 

 

He was the happiest with her around, and she was the happiest with him around.

 

 

Hea Woo was always envious of them before, because they were always so happy. However, when they would argue, it would only take at least a day for them to make up.

 

 

With Hea Woo and Sunggyu, he would always hold a grudge for at least a few days.

 

 

Woohyun and Min Hee decided to sit down and have the movie-famous hot dogs that are only available in New York.

 

 

They had no idea why they wanted to get married in New York, maybe it was just the movies they watched. The place of their choice just happened.

 

 

Especially since all the romantic movies tend to be either set in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York.

 

 

Los Angeles is always hot, San Francisco is always cold, but had no snow, and New York was also cold, but the beautiful snow would fall from the sky.

 

 

“I can't believe it's almost here, Woohyun.” Min Hee said all of a sudden, referencing their upcoming wedding.

 

 

Woohyun smiled, “Yeah, I can't believe it either.”

 

 

She looked at him, “It seems like was only a few months ago when you sang me that damn song you wrote to ask me to be your date at Winter Ball.”

 

 

“I remember that too... We clicked right after that, and I couldn't believe it, but I was so happy...”

 

 

Min Hee smiled, “I was too. It was Hea Woo who helped me realize my feelings for you, so I owe so much to her.”

 

 

Woohyun laughed, “I think you've already owed her... You and Eumi helped her realize how much she loved Sunggyu hyung, remember?”

 

 

She nodded, “Yeah, I do... Although now, I feel like I need to help again because she's an amnesiac now... It's killing me, especially from that night.”

 

 

“Min Hee, don't think about that right now, please. Sunggyu hyung's doing everything he possibly can to make Hea Woo remember us, or him at least. I know you care about your friends so much, but she'll be okay, I promise.”

 

 

“I guess so, but I just want everything back to normal... It hasn't been the same for two years, and we have Myungsoo back, and Sunggyu woke up from his coma... All we need is Hea Woo-ah, and we'll be complete again. I'm thinking about the others too because they all want us to be complete.”

 

 

Woohyun put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer, “We will be, love. Just be positive about it. Look, we're going to be together forever. Be happy, because I'll be with you no matter what.”

 

 

She looked at him, “I don't know if I should be smiling with that, or scared because of your greasiness...”

 

 

He sighed, “I just want you to know that, alright?”

 

 

She sighed and nodded, “Yeah, I know...”

 

 

Woohyun's phone went off, and he looked at who it was, “Well, speaking of the others... Chaos will happen once again...”

 

 

“They're all here?”

 

 

Woohyun nodded slowly, “Sadly, yes.”

 

 

Min Hee looked up at the sky, back at Woohyun and sighed peacefully, “Lets just stay like this for awhile more...”

 


 

Heelllooooo~ I'm back with a couple chapter of Min Hee and Woohyun, WooMin in my book. :3 haha, this chapter is dedicated to my best friend who I've known the longest, and it's her birthday this month, so here is my birthday gift????? lol, I'll get you a better one once I get my hands on Paypal haha. But yeah, thanks Min for sticking with me for over half my life :D

 

btw, i'm sorry for making Woohyun more greasy than I expected it to be.... I should never stay up to finish a chapter again but it was worth it haha