Fool

Before They Turn the Lights Out

“Since the color of your attire is blue, I was wondering if you want the Maid of Honor and the Best Man to have a few differences between the bridesmaids and the groomsmen?” Hea Woo questioned, opening her binder and flipping to a tab.

 

 

Min Hee looked at her fiance and back to their wedding planner, “We were thinking about that actually, but we have no idea what to do about it. You're our planner, what do you think?”

 

 

Hea Woo looked at both Sunggyu and Eumi, “Well, we can add a small design to it, or change the type of tie in general. Since you're wearing a light blue tie, then Sunggyu can wear a royal blue tie symbolizing your relationship as best friends as all the groomsmen wear bow ties instead. With Eumi and the rest of your bridesmaids, since the bridesmaids dresses are all strapless, Eumi can wear a halter dress of the same type of dress, or vice versa. Again, it's your decision as the engaged couple, so it's up to you to decide.”

 

 

Woohyun sighed satisfyingly and looked at his fiancee, “I actually really like that idea, Min. I think we should go with it.”

 

 

Min Hee nodded, “Yeah, it's great. For the dresses, though, I believe vice versa would be a good option.”

 

 

Their wedding planner smiled and wrote stuff down on her binder, “Then, all we'll need to do is fitting the dresses and suits, and we're finished before the rehearsal dinner and the actual ceremony.”

 

 

Woohyun and Min Hee was beyond satisfied with what Hea Woo offerred them for their wedding. Their planner did more than one hundred percent to keep them up to date, even if they were across oceans. Even if they didn't know her in the past, they probably would've picked her anyway.

 

 

Fantastic, we're almost done. Thank you so much, Hea Woo.” Woohyun thanked her.

 

 

She smiled, “It's not a problem, it's my pleasure to make other couples happ-”

 

 

Hea Woo?” a familiar voice called out for her, and it was familiar to most of them.

 

 

She looked towards whose voice that came from, “Ah, Himchan!”

 

 

All of them except Hea Woo were surprised to see him there, but something completely shocked Eumi, “Yongguk oppa?!”

 

 

Sunggyu and Min Hee then realized this will turn into something horrible.

 

 

Eumi-ah!” he went up to hugged her, and he saw the boy next to her, “You... found Myungsoo?”

 

 

She pulled away, “Oppa, don't say anything... Not now...”

 

 

Himchan noticed Min Hee and Woohyun and smiled at them, “I haven't seen you guys in a long while, it's been two years.”

 

 

Woohyun glared at him, “What are you doing here, Himchan? The last time I saw you I wanted to beat your because you liked Sunggyu hyung's girlfriend...”

 

 

About that, honestly... I'm in the middle of a divorce with her...” he whispered quietly, hoping Hea Woo wouldn't be able to hear.

 

 

His eyes widened, and the worst thing that could ever possibly happen during dinner, happened, “You married Hea Woo? What the hell?!”

 

 

Eumi's boyfriend tried to stop him before people would turn their heads, “Hyung, stop it, quiet down...”

 

 

Myungsoo.” Eumi called out his real name, “Woohyun can't calm down if you do anything to stop anything, don't try it, Myungsoo...”

 

 

Hea Woo, who was severely confused, heard Eumi call her best friend, Hyunsoo, by the name of Myungsoo, “What? You all know Himchan, Yongguk-ssi is her brother, you all previously know Hyunsoo, if that is your real name... What are you people... Are you playing around with me?”

 

 

Min Hee looked at her best friend from the past, “Hea Woo, we can explain everything... All of us will.”


 

The planner shook her head, “I... I don't want to hear it right now...” she grabbed her bag and made her way to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

Ten people were in the living room as they watched a comedy titled White Chicks, and laughter exploded through the living room.

 

 

What kind of Yo Momma joke is that? Yo Momma so stupid she goes into Gucci and she tries to buy like... Fendi and stuff. Heard better...”

 

 

Sungyeol laughed at him, “That was intentional Sungjongie...”

 

 

Yeah, it's just dry humor, Sungjong. This movie wouldn't be gold without it!” Minhee laughed, as Woohyun chuckled at her response and brought her closer to him.

 

 

Again, who chose this movie? “Eumi, who sat next to Myungsoo, questioned everyone in the living room.

 

 

Everyone directed their eyes to Hea Woo, “I'm pretty sure Hea Woo-ah did...” Dongwoo started laughing.

 

 

Yah!” she whined, pouting her lips together, “I love this movie!”

 

 

Min Hee laughed, “It's okay, Hea Woo. I understand why you picked this movie.” she smiled.

 

 

Mhm...” she sighed as she turned her attention back to the movie.

 

 

Sunggyu laughed at her also, bringing him closer, and puts his lips close to hers until-

 

 

Yah, Hea Woo! Sunggyu!” their Tablo samcheon cut them off, “I don't allow any Public Display of Affection in this house, especially for the two of you!”

 

 

Hea Woo whined, “Then why do you let Min Hee and Woohyun be close to each other like that, samcheon?!”

 

 

Because they don't live in the same house, and don't share a room!” he answered back.

 

 

That made most everyone bust into laughter, especially the couple that consisted of Min Hee and Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

Hea Woo-ssi! Hea Woo-ssi! Please listen to me!” Min Hee pleaded with her.

 

 

Hea Woo looked at her with a horrified expression, “No... How dare you people play around with me like this... How dare you... Especially you, your future husband, and Sunggyu... How dare you...”

 

 

Before she could leave the bathroom, Min Hee grabbed her arm, “We wanted to keep low because we love you and care for you deeply. Hea Woo, don't think we were playing around with you!”

 

 

She harshly pushed her away, “Don't ever do that, you made me a fool.”

 

 

With that, she left, and ignored everyone on her way out.

 


Hello everyone! Haha, how are you guys? I wanted to post something real quick while I watch The Innocent Man (two years late I know). However, here is my update. Thank you! Oh, btw, the next chapter will be a couple chapter for one of my best friends since it's her birthday this month. Haha, bye you guys~ <3