Revelation

Forever and a Day

Kris' POV :)

Kris: Damn it.
Miyu: Oppa, what's wrong?
Kris: Our date has ended.
Kai: T-that fast?
Kris: She's certainly not my type.
Chen: What happened?

Flashback:

Kris: Are you Ah Ra of MeLoDi?
Ah Ra: Nae. *smiles* Kris oppa, I never thought you would actually wanted to date me.
Kris:. Nae. (The truth is, Mika insisted.)
Ah Ra: *blush* Wow.
Kris: Where do you want to go?
Ah Ra: Somewhere.

End of Flashback.

Kris: I don't like girls who barely speak. I always initiate the conversation, and she's a one-liner.
Chen: I guess you two are not meant for each other. She's a robot. *chuckles*
Miyu: I.. I've got another candidate in mind!
Sehun: Who?
Miyu: Minji of Sparkledust?
ALL: ANIYO!
Miyu: Waeyo?
Kai: I don't trust her after what she did to you, to be honest.
Miyu: Aww, you're protective. Hmm.
Xiumin: Kris, you're giving Mika something to be stressed about.
Kris: Please don't be, Mika. Love will find its way.

It was an awkward silence between the 7 of us, and I placed my head on the table and rested it for a while.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

It was dark actually. I can't see anything except my reflection. My feet were soaked in water, as I wore an elegant dress.

L oppa was in front of me, and is fading little by little. How could this be? Why is this happening?

L: Sora, wake up!

It was a dream after all, thank goodness.

Sam: Mianhae. I had a bad dream.
L: Don't worry. It won't happen.
Sam: I sure hope so.

I was still lying in his lap that time, rubbing my eyes because I fell asleep after all.

To my surprise, someone came.

Kris' POV :)

Chanyeol: She fell asleep.
Sehun: I bet she's tired. I want to kiss her.
Xiumin: Kris, do you have a crush on someone right now?

I thought for a while and glanced at Mika. I have no particular crush on someone.. Except her.

I like her, but I've got 5 rivals plus Eunhyuk hyung.

Kris: I like her.
Chen: I knew it! When are you going to confess your feelings to her?
Kris: Should I still tell her? Even if I did, she wouldn't like me back, because she is preoccupied with someone else.
Sehun: We're not so sure about it.

Sehun focused on his poker face, and was surfing the internet. I can't tell what he's feeling.

Sehun: Damn it, just damn it. I can't believe this.

L's POV :) (Kim Myungsoo)

The Super Junior members arrived, but without any notice. Sora and I were caught together, I felt anxious about this.

Heechul: What are you guys doing?
L: Hyung, she was not feeling well so I let her sleep on my lap.
Heechul: Yeah, I can clearly see it. Uhm, Sora, you might want to take a rest for a while.
Sam: Nae, I will. Bye for now. *bows*

She was left alone, and the SJ hyungs looked as if they wanted to talk to me.

Sungmin: L, what were you doing?
L: Hyung, I have already explained.
Sungmin: Yeah. But looking at you, it seems like you've gained interest to my sister.
L: Yes. I do. But I have no intention of ruining her relationship.
Sungmin: I know that, but there might be a possibility that she might need you in the future.
L: Eh? I don't get it.
Sungmin: Something came up.

Eunhyuk's POV :)

[ARTICLE] Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae caught in the act in Macau.

During the day of Super Junior's Supershow 5 World Tour, a picture was revealed on the same day of Eunhyuk and Donghae doing censored activities with a girl known to be one of their dancers.

In the first photo, Donghae was caught kissing the said dancer, with only her lingerie and night gown on. A paparazzi and a reported caught this picture.

Eunhyuk, on the other hand, has pictures that were spreaded all over the world wide web sleeping with that dancer, half-.

How will their girlfriends react to this and are these pictures true?

Prince Manager: WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO, YOU TWO?!
Eunhyuk: What?! I can't remember a thing.
Donghae: I knew what exactly happened.
Prince Manager: You guys made a huge scandal right now. Now the Supershow World Tour will be postponed for a month.
Donghae: Eunhyuk was drunk that time, and that Nana was taking pictures. I caught her, and she kissed me.
Prince Manager: Now the news has been exaggerated by many, it will be hard for them to believe what you're saying. What more if Mika and Sora knew about this?
Eunhyuk: We're so sorry, manager.
Prince Manager: I guess it can't be helped. We have to fire that dancer right away. I believe you two. I know you wouldn't cheat on your girlfriends.

Jellyfish, I'm so sorry. I have no idea what's going on. Yet, I can't stop thinking about Nana. She's driving me crazy.

Sehun's POV :)

Sehun: Eunhyuk hyung.. He has a picture sleeping with a girl.
Chen: Let me see! Maybe that was just edited.
Sehun: It's not. An anonymous person sent it to a lot of people just like a virus.
Kai: Even Donghae hyung. *checks his phone* They were both with the same girl. Aren't they in the same room?
Chanyeol: Whatever the reason, we must find out.
Kris: We should. But if Mika and Sora knew about this, it will cause serious trouble.
Xiumin: Don't mention anything about this. Good thing she's still sleeping. But poor her, I've witnessed the pain she experienced with Eunhyuk hyung.
Kris: What do you mean?

L's POV :) (Kim Myungsoo)

Sungmin hyung gave me his phone and I read the news quickly. Damn it, this is one heck of a scandal.

Sungmin: We're currently investigating on what really happened. Ever since the news came, I haven't talked to Donghae yet because I might punch him in the process.
L: Why would he kiss that girl anyway?
Sungmin: Molla. From what I've seen, I don't know what to believe in anymore. Even Siwon is mad at Eunhyuk right now.

I almost forgot. EXP members except Ailee and Eun Mi are Super Junior's dongsaengs. Now with the news, it would be hard for them to be with each other.

Sungmin: L, please be there for Sora as a friend. I'm not telling you to back off, but she would be needing you.
L: I will always be there for her, no matter what.
Sungmin: I don't want to see Sora cry anymore.
L: Me too.

Kris' POV :)

Xiumin: Minji from Sparkledust once stole Eunhyuk hyung, who is gullible away from Mika. Now that he did another bad thing, I don't think I still want their relationship to continue.
Sehun: Now do you hyungs get what I'm saying? I'm tired of seeing him hurt the one I love. Yet, she's into him so much that I don't even have a place in her heart.
Kai: Whether she knows about it or not, she will eventually know the truth. What's important right now is we're here for her. She's our princess.

I can feel how much they love her. Is there a place for me in her heart, even just a little?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

I waited for L oppa at the coffee shop, sipping my cappuccino drink. He came to see me once again.

L: Sorry, I was late. Super Junior hyungs wanted to know me more.
Sam: Gwenchanayo, Infinite is a part of SM anyway. Have a seat, please.

I sat right in front of her, and I noticed that there was a TV near our seats. Am I that absent-minded for me not to notice?

Then what surprised the two of us is this one.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I woke up from a deep slumber, and I realized I fell asleep on my chair when the EXO members were gathered in one place, searching for something.

Miyu: Mianhae. *bows* I fell asleep~ What are you guys doing?

They looked at me with shock in their eyes. What, did I missed out on something?

Chen: It's nothing~
Miyu: Eh? Let me see, Chen Chen!
Chen: Andwae~
Miyu: *smirks* Were you guys watching yadong?
Kai: *blush* ANIYO! WE DON'T!
Miyu: *laughs* Just kidding. May I borrow your cellphone, Chen Chen?
Chen: Eh? Why?
Miyu: My phone's battery is dead. *sighs* I need to check out if anchovy has already arrived.
Sehun: *drops Chen's phone* Oops.
Chen: YA! THAT'S MY S3 PHONE!!
Sehun: M-mianhae hyung~ I love you.
Miyu: Aww, it can't be helped~ How about you, Kai oppa?
Kai: *hesitant* I.. Uhm..
Sehun: *gets his phone* Hyung, your battery's dead as well. How pitiful~
Xiumin: Oh dear. Mine has no signal.
Kris: I didn't bring my phone.
Chanyeol: You can borrow mine!
Miyu: Jinjja?
Sehun: *glares*
Chanyeol: *gulps* Oops. Suho hyung has my phone.

I wonder what they are hiding from me. Why are they being like this?

Miyu: Wae geurae?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

"Breaking News. Super Junior's Donghae caught kissing a dancer last night."

What the did I just heard? Donghae oppa.. And a dancer?! Aniyo. This can't be.

L: Oh dear. That's a huge scandal.
Sam: Tell me this isn't happening.

I kept on hearing the news that the girl is only wearing lingerie on and was caught by a photographer and paparazzi. How immoral and stupid for them to do that.

L: Sora, are you okay?
Sam: *clenches fist* How can she do that to my Donghae oppa?! That good for nothing..
L: Do you know that dancer, by any chance?
Sam: I do. Yes. I really do. Nana Jung, our former classmate in high school.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I kept on asking the EXO members why are they refraining me from using cellphones or any other devices.

Miyu: Are you hiding something from me?

Before they could answer, Eunhyuk came, and hugged me from behind.

Miyu: y anchovy?!
Eunhyuk: Tadaima. (I'm back)
Miyu: Anata.. (You).. I missed you, damn it!

I kicked his foot that time, him screaming out in pain. Sehun oppa laughed, seeing that.

Eunhyuk: Ya! Is that the proper way of greeting your boyfriend?
Miyu: Shut up. It's for a change, silly. Take me home now. I'm sleepy.

Sehun's POV :)

Aw great. Speaking of the devil. How could he even face her after what he did? What, he would do sweet things to Mika for her to forget every damn thing he did? What a jerk. Glad she greeted him with a kick.

Chanyeol: Is she really that informal towards Eunhyuk?
Xiumin: *chuckles* They're like that all the time. But she's not so bad afterall.
Chen: She's like a tsundere* and a buriko** at the same time.

* Tsundere is a strong type of girl. More of a poker face, and cold hearted one.
*** Buriko is a girl who acts weak and cute.

Kris: She's better that way. It's funnier when she talks informally to Eunhyuk hyung. She's like a noona.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. Arraseo. *piggy back ride* You're gaining weight these past few days.
Miyu: Wow, thanks for the compliment. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: And you're slowly becoming my world. Hey EXO, thanks for accompanying my ert jellyfish.
Chen: You're welcome.

No one else answered. That I wonder as well.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

I was hot as chili pepper, hearing about the news. Most people were looking at me as well, but L oppa held my hands and tried to calm me down.

Sam: Oppa, let me go.
L: Calm down.
Sam: How can I calm down at a time like this? She was our former classmate and she was always the popular one! Nana wanted to pull those people who are more popular to her down and I think that's her reason!
L: How did you know?
Sam: I just do! I hated her and she hated me for being popular with guys back then. She also hated Mika right now that we're in Seoul.. I can't just stop and calm down. Mianhae, oppa.

I left the coffee shop and went to the dancer's room. Damn you, Jung Nana. Go back to hell.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Miyu: Why are people acting strange nowadays? Aish. Ya Eunhyuk, I'll borrow your phone for a while, arraseo?
Eunhyuk: Ah, no.. I'll be using it.
Miyu: You can't use it while driving.
Eunhyuk: I SAID I'LL BE USING IT.
Miyu: Sheesh. You don't have to shout it out I'm not deaf. How stingy.
Eunhyuk: *gives the phone* Fine. Have it your way.
Miyu: Thanks.

I browsed his cellphone for a while when someone sent a message to him. It was from an anonymous number, but Eunhyuk named it "Jagiya."

"Jagiya, let's meet at the hotel later. I love you."

Miyu: Your JAGIYA texted you.
Eunhyuk: What?! Geez Mika. I told you not to use my phone.
Miyu: Who is she?
Eunhyuk: Someone I just know.
Miyu: Well of course you know that person you can't just text a random number that way.
Eunhyuk: Are you having an argument with me? That is none of your business.
Miyu: Are you.. Cheating on me?

I browsed his phone while he was driving and found out that he and that girl has 1000 messages to each other, filled with sweet nothings.

Eunhyuk: T-that was just a fling. I ended my ties with that girl. I'm sorry. I just missed you, and that girl would accompany me.
Miyu: You're talking about Nana Jung, aren't you?
Eunhyuk: I..
Miyu: So, you had a fling with a dancer.
Eunhyuk: Yeah.
Miyu: Who turns out to be our former classmate.
Eunhyuk: Eh?
Miyu: Who hated me for being known by many.
Eunhyuk: Are you serious?
Miyu: And now, this?

I showed Eunhyuk the picture of him and Nana in bed. The truth is, I was already awake when I overheard EXO talking about it. I just pretended to be asleep.

Miyu: So.. You ended up making love with her while I'm not around? Okay, fine. Suit yourself.

I didn't want to start a fight. I'm tired already. I can't believe Eunhyuk did something to ruin my trust and love for him once again.

I got out of his car, but he followed me all the way, hugging me once again. His hug, turned into agony.

Miyu: I can't breathe.
Eunhyuk: I'm sorry.
Miyu: Is it because I'm not good enough?
Eunhyuk: I..
Miyu: I thought so. I had enough.

I removed his hands from me, and ran away as fast as I could.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Without thoughts or hesitations, I went to the practice room to check where that is right now. This is war, indeed.

Sam: Where the heck is Nana Jung?
Dancer #1: She's inside.
Sam: Thanks.

The room was quiet, and there she was, fixing her ponytail and texting someone.

Sam: Hi, Jung Nana. I've been wanting to talk to you. Or should I say strangle you?

What would Sora do to Nana?
Find out on the next chapter.