Intuition

Forever and a Day

 

Ryeowook's POV :)

I just got home from Macau and to my surprise, Ae Young was waiting for me outside the dorm.

Ae Young: Oppa, it's been a long time.
Ryeowook: Ae Young, what are you still doing here? It's already midnight and cold outside.
Ae Young: I'm sorry for what I did last time. Maybe I was too selfish that you became suffocated because of me.
Ryeowook: Gwenchanayo. I'm sorry as well.

Ae Young hugged me that time, and I did the same. I can feel the warmth of her embrace like it was the first time.

Ae Young: I miss you so much, Ryeowook oppa. When you left, I was so worried. You went to Macau the time when I started a fight. I felt so guilty about it.
Ryeowook: Shhh. What matters is that we are okay now, Ae Young. Our first rehearsals for High School Musical will be tomorrow. Would you like to watch me?
Ae Young: Your partner is Mika, isn't she? Speaking of which, Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa's scandal.. I heard about it. Poor Mika and Sora.
Ryeowook: Yeah. But it was the dancer's fault actually. But they must clarify it right away. That is a huge scandal.
Ae Young: Since she's your leading lady, you should ask her if she's okay.
Ryeowook: I think so too.
Ae Young: I have to get going now, oppa. We still have training tomorrow.

Ae Young reached for my lips to give me a kiss. I was electrified, but sparks were no longer present.

Why am I feeling this way? But when it's about Mika, I feel giddy and excited all of the sudden? That I wonder.

Am I developing feelings for her? But, this can't be. I'm committed with someone else. Yet, I feel bad for her for the scandal.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

L oppa and I were still kissing, and I wondered why I gave in easily. He's got this personality that makes me want him more.

I forgot that I was taken that time, and it felt good when we are doing this. Why is that so?

L: I'm sorry. I took advantage of the situation.
Sam: Don't be. It was.. awesome.
L: It was?
Sam: Yes. I would not kiss you back if it wasn't.
L: But you're taken.
Sam: I don't think so. I just broke up with him. Again.

Maybe all this time, I have already invested my feelings for him. I probably got tired of Donghae oppa who lacks time for me.

Maybe this engagement process is just right because this just determined that more challenges are coming, especially this one.

Or maybe this gives a realization that I have fallen out of love, and my feelings were diverted to L oppa. But why so quick?

L: You've just gotten into a break up, Sora. So I will wait for you. For now, let's be Sharpay and Ryan for our rehearsals tomorrow. Do you like me?
Sam: Of course I do.
L: Then the feeling is mutual after all. For now, let's take things slow. Love does not require us to rush anyway.

L oppa gave me another kiss on the forehead, and I closed my eyes.

L: Thank you, for liking me back.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Miyu: Let you be the one? Eh?
Kris: Let me be the one to help you this time. Let's help each other along the way. You give me people who I could date, and I would do the same. But obviously, you know who I'm going to let you date.
Miyu: Ha. The EXO members. *laughs* Should I let you date Amber unnie or anyone in Girls Generation?
Kris: Sure but I think you should be the first one.
Miyu: But why?
Kris: *blush* I don't have an experience.
Miyu: Well that explains why. *smiles* I would help you, if that's the case. We'll help each other. So Kris Wu oppa, you've got yourself a deal. *shakes hands*
Kris: Thanks.

I heard my cellphone and there was a text message. It was from Ryeowook oppa.

"Gabriella, are you okay?"

I smiled like an idiot. I just remembered that tomorrow is our rehearsal.

Kris: You seem to be happy right now. Who's that person?
Miyu: Ryeowook oppa. We have our rehearsals tomorrow. Oppa, we're here. *smiles* Do you want to go inside?
Kris: Ah, aniyo. I'm fine.
Miyu: Thanks a lot for the ride. *hugs him* Jaljayo!

Kris' POV :)

After hearing the other member's talking about their feelings for her, I wanted to defer and just let them have her instead. I can tell that Sehun and Kai are the ones who love her so much, and as a hyung, I should just let them have her. After all, I'm the older one. But, would I be able to control my feelings?

Aish, I don't know what to do, really. I guess I have to deal with having rivals if that's the case.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

When I entered the dorm, Eunhyuk was there to see me. I had my poker face on upon seeing him.

Eunhyuk: Mika. We need to talk.

I didn't respond. I acted as if he's not there.

Eunhyuk: Why are you acting as if I do not exist?

I just gave him a quick glance, and never spoke a word.

Eunhyuk: Please talk to me! I'd rather hear you curse me than to see you quiet so I would know what you're thinking!

Wow. So you would prefer me nagging than to give you silent treatment?

Eunhyuk: Jellyfish..
Miyu: Please refrain from calling me that way.
Eunhyuk: Please let me explain what happened.
Miyu: Even if I did, would that change the fact that you were infatuated with Nana?
Eunhyuk: But, you're still the one I love.
Miyu: If you love me more than anyone else, you wouldn't have let her seduce you or give in to her temptations.
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish..
Miyu: But I can't blame you, Eunhyuk. I'm not as beautiful as those other girls you see on TV. It's inevitable not to be attracted to someone else, especially with a skinny dancer like Nana. I understand that you are a guy, and that you need satisfaction and pleasure. Really, I do. But the thing is, what she can give you, like making love, is something I cannot give as of the moment because I value my ity and that we are not yet married. You said you would wait for me, but you got tired and made love with someone else.
Eunhyuk: I didn't do it with her. She just pretended to do so.
Miyu: But the thing here is you told me not to cheat on you, yet you're the one who slept with her. You know what? You're the reason why Donghae oppa got involved in the scandal because he prevented you from being attracted to her. He's such a nice friend.
Eunhyuk: How were you able to know any of these?
Miyu: I just do. Donghae oppa would never cheat on Sora and he would assure me that he would not let you look at other girls.
Eunhyuk: Why do you believe him? But when it's about me I..
Miyu: You are attracted to her, Eunhyuk oppa. I can see it in your eyes. You were drunk, weren't you? You would never drink alcoholic drinks, but what happened? Nana is a heavy drinker, and you wanted to show off. That's how it is, isn't it?
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish.. How come you can speak calmly.. I don't know if you're mad or not.
Miyu: It's inevitable for me not to feel frustrated. But Eunhyuk, I think I get it now why you wanted me to interact with other guys. It's because you would find fault in me if ever a scandal like this comes up. You were not certain about me being your future wife. I want to marry you, Eunhyuk. Ironic it is that you made an effort in proposing in front of many people yet this happened. Why did you proposed to me in the first place?
Eunhyuk: It was just a temptation. See? I came back to you.
Miyu: Because you were obliged to do so. You feel guilty because I was loyal to you. Tell me Eunhyuk, are you here to remove the guilt that you have? Or you really love me than Nana?
Eunhyuk: I love you, and I feel guilty about it.
Miyu: Eunhyuk, just stop. When the time comes that I fall in love with someone else, don't blame me for it. Right now, I'm warning you. That might happen. I bet Nana told you that I easily fall for someone else. That's how I am. But when I fall in love, I give my all. Do me a favor and stop hurting me. You may go now. Right now, you can do whatever you want because we're through.
Eunhyuk: Mika, don't you love me anymore?
Miyu: I do, but I just don't care anymore.

I left Eunhyuk, and went to my bed. The truth is, I'm hurt. Tears started to fall, because I held back all of these right now. I'm in pain.. But I don't want anyone to see me hurt.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

I just got home from the dorm when L oppa accompanied me. We saw Eunhyuk oppa, and L oppa hid himself.

Sam: Eunhyuk oppa, what are you doing here?
Eunhyuk: She broke up with me.
Sam: Jinjja..
Eunhyuk: I swear, we would get of you both back.

I went to Mika's room right away, to see what happened. There she was, crying.

Sam: Mika, I just saw your anchovy a while ago.
Miyu: Oh, Sora. You came. *wipes tears* Aish, I forgot to remove my contact lenses.
Sam: Shut up. I know you're not okay. Stop lying.
Miyu: It's funny, isn't it? That I'm trying to show off that everything's okay, but I'm actually crying right now. Sora, what did I do to deserve this?
Sam: Why are you hiding your pain? You don't have to deal with this alone.
Miyu: I don't want Eunhyuk to be capable of hurting me again.
Sam: Loving without pain is impossible.
Miyu: Sora, Donghae oppa got involved here because of Eunhyuk. I'm sorry.
Sam: Why are you apologizing anyway?
Miyu: Because it created a huge scandal.
Sam: I broke up with Donghae oppa as well.
Miyu: Because of that?
Sam: Aniyo.
Miyu: But why?
Sam: Because I'm like someone else.
Miyu: Let me guess. L oppa?
Sam: Yup.
Miyu: I knew it. I can tell he's into you the first time I saw him.
Sam: I can't believe your intuitions are true.
Miyu: Me either. Keke~
Sam: Listen. We might probably get interviewed because of the scandal. Just be yourself, arraseo?
Miyu: Funny thing is you're the one giving advice to me right now.
Sam: Well, it's the least I could do. Hey, I bet EXO will make a move on you once again.
Miyu: Eh?
Sam: Aww, don't pretend as if you don't know. 6 of them are into you. You have to choose wisely.
Miyu: I just don't want to play with their feelings or assume that's all.
Sam: You're not. You're just giving all of them the chance. Stop crying, arraseo? We still have our musical tomorrow.
Miyu: Arraseo. Please don't let everyone know I'm weak.
Sam: Aniyo. I won't. I'll cheer you for EXO, cheer me for L oppa. Okay? And you're the first one to know about this.
Miyu: Wow, such an honor.
Sam: Let's go to sleep. We should make ourselves busy, nae?
Miyu: Nae. *smiles*

We both slept, hoping that the pain will be gone right away.

Ryeowook's POV :)

The day of the first rehearsal has arrived. I wanted to check out on Mika to see if she is okay. I haven't texted her last night because Ae Young was around.

I was so worried about her. Whenever she would experience pain, she becomes pitiful and somewhat vulnerable with what happened to her. Right now, I wonder what she felt and said when Eunhyuk hyung had that scandal. Sora too. These two are somehow related in terms of happenings. It's like their fates are intertwined.

Miyu: Ryeowook, annyeong haseo.
Ryeowook: When will you ever call me oppa?
Miyu: When there are people around, I guess.
Ryeowook: How have you been lately?
Miyu: Fine, as always.
Ryeowook: Jinjja?
Miyu: Of course I am.
Ryeowook: But what about..
Miyu: Don't even begin with that kind of conversation. We're having a rehearsal here so we must let go of personal matters.
Ryeowook: Sorry.
Miyu: Nah, just kidding. Apparently, I'm single once again. I guess I have to heal my heart once in a while.
Ryeowook: Do you still love him?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Currently, L oppa and I are having mutual feelings with each other, but since the issue about Donghae oppa is not yet resolved, we must keep it a secret to everyone. I didn't expect that I would fall out of love that way. Maybe L oppa replaced Donghae oppa in my life because he really is the one for me.

The stylists let me used a blonde wig and all pink outfit, just like the character I'm portraying. Meanwhile, L oppa has a hat on his head, and had blonde hair too. We're twins in the making, but in real life, we're more than that.

Ailee was sitting near the piano, wearing fake glasses. She had mastered the piece perfectly and all we have to do is to follow the beat. Juniel unnie, on the other hand, has her hair pulled up in a ponytail. Jonghyun oppa of CNBLUE was in his casual attire. Ryeowook oppa had his jersey on while his Gabriella wore a skirt and a beautiful top.

It was time for the photoshoot. Ready, set, go!

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I was so happy because the photoshoot has began. We had to jump so high so it would give an awesome vibe to the poster. We have to take solo pictures as well for it will be printed and be given as vouchers to those who are going to watch our musical soon.

First, it was a snapshot of Sora, Ailee, Juniel unnie and I.

Second was Ryeowook oppa together with Jonghyun oppa and L oppa.

Third, it was a snapshot of L oppa and Sora. They looked so cute in blonde hair.

Fourth, Ryeowook oppa and I.

Fifth, Juniel unnie and Jonghyun oppa.

Lastly, all the casts of High School Musical.

Ryeowook oppa and I had to pose wherein I would stay still at a ladder and he would move closer to me. I was blushing that time, because he was too close. I bet Sora felt that way, being with L oppa as well.

I hope the rehearsal turns out to be fine.

Donghae's POV :)

Earlier, we just answered all our interviews just to clarify that damn issue. I bet Nana is hiding right now, but I can't help but wonder where she is. Even so, I felt the loss when Sora was gone. I may have been infatuated with Nana but knowing that she's not around, made me feel bad about myself.

Eunhyuk and I got tempted and seduced by her, and now she is nowhere to be found. Our girlfriends broke up with us and it more than I do. But in the end, we just proved that we still love our girlfriends, but it's too late.

[NEWS] Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae clarified the scandal they were involved in.

On their concert in Macau, Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae were involved with a dancer named Jung Nana and was caught kissing and sleeping with the two members. During the press conference, they revealed the story of what happened.

"I got drunk that night and that girl took me to the room. I didn't know what she was doing and was shocked seeing that picture." said Eunhyuk, who was completely oblivious.

"That dancer wanted Hyukjae, so I didn't let her interfere with his relationship with Mika. Hyukkie is mine and Mika's. Aigoo." said Donghae, making the reporters and ELFs squeal. "I was pushing her away when she kissed me. I almost spit out and vomit when she did."

The said dancer was banned from 
Netizens commented, "EunHae is definitely real!"

I will show to Sora that I am definitely sincere and I don't have plans on cheating on her once again. The reason why I became crazy is because I know that Nana was up to something.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

The first scene was like this. People were gathered at the party and there was that spotlight. People pushed us through the stage, and we looked into each other's eyes.

Ryeowook: "Livin' in my own world, didn't understand.. That anything could happen.. When you take a chance."
Miyu: "I never believed in, what I couldn't see.. I never opened my heart. To all the possibilities.. Ooh."

Gabriella was an introvert so I have to do the same thing. But during the song, little by little, Ryeowook oppa and I enjoyed.

Both: "This could be the start of something new. It feels so right to be here with you, ooh. And now looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, the start of something new."

I have to get going with the next scene, wherein I would see Troy again at school, who is Ryeowook oppa.

Kris' POV :)

We all know that it's her rehearsal today so I decided that the five guys should come and support her. But the thing is this. Each one of them will visit her one at a time. Kai's the first one. I bet he woke up early despite of him being a sleepyhead.

Kai: I'm all set. *smirks*
Kris: What's with the smirk?
Kai: Nothing. I'm just happy that the one I like is single. Then it's my chance!
Kris: Arraseo. It's like we're filming like the blind date game you had with her.
Kai: That was memorable, indeed. I wish I can date her that way or even better next time.
Kris: If that's the case then, you have to do your best.
Kai: Hyung, why are you being like this? Don't you like her?
Kris: You guys like her so much, rather, you love her. How can I compete?
Kai: What, you're intimidated? Hyung, believe me. You are definitely going to eat up what you've said to me. If I were you, grab Mika. You can grab the opportunity to do so since she talks to you often.
Kris: Not really, because she thinks of me as a friend.
Kai: What do you expect from a girl who has a boyfriend? Hyung, you better go and decide. I'll be going now.

Now that gave me something to think about.