Give Your Heart A Break

Forever and a Day

Miyu's POV [Choi Mika]

I'm really surprised with how Eunhyuk changed. Back then he was the impatient one, wanting to do it with me. It seems like it's the other way around. Kai is becoming impatient, wanting to have me already and now Eunhyuk still wants me back. This is confusing. Let me disregard the "oppa" for now.

I have to admit that I am having feelings for Kai already, especially with how close we are currently. But his impatience is a turn off. If right now he is like that, what more in the mere future? Right now, it seems like I want to know their negative traits. Of course they are going to show their good side.

Eunhyuk is impatient and he couldn't control his hormones sometimes.

Kai is persuasive, aggressive and impatient at the same time.

Sehun is somewhat childish in a sense that he's like a kid that if he doesn't get what he wants from you, he's gonna start ignoring you.

I still have to heal my heart. I guess this should be a back to start process. Going back to the selection process and see what state my heart is in at the moment. I need not to rush. It's a good thing our engagements are in secret. Whether they push through or not, there would be less problems.

I was eating the foods that were served at the restaurant like a caveman but with poise. I almost forgot to eat after all that happened. From the enlistment of Yesung oppa, premiere of Haneul unnie and Siwon oppa's movie to this "torn between two" scenario, I'm really preoccupied mentally.

Now Eunhyuk is in front of me, with Kai beside him, waiting for my response. I heaved a sigh and looked at him before I took a last bite of the fried chicken I am eating.

Eunhyuk: What's the matter, jellyfish?

Miyu: Choi Mika. Miyu Suzuki. That's my name.

Eunhyuk: Mika, then.

Miyu: Stop messing with me. Would you please don't rush me in these kinds of things?

Eunhyuk: I just want to know if I still have a chance.

Miyu: None. You're impatient. Forgiving you is enough. I don't think we could still have another chance of getting back together.

Kai: What about me, Mika? What about our one week deal as a couple?

Both of them were startled with what I just said. I was so pissed off. I hate being pressured all the time.

Miyu: Stop pressuring me, both of you. And you, Kim Jongin...

I glared at him and spoke in a cold manner. That's what he gets for dragging me.

Miyu: I don't want to continue this any longer. Don't blackmail me anymore. I know you have my picture but... Just leave me alone, you two. Stop pressuring me! For goodness sake!

I left the two of them, dumbfounded. I don't want to talk to any of them. Not Eunhyuk, not Sehun, not Kai.

Until I reached the balcony and to my surprise, someone is already there.

 

L's POV [Kim Myungsoo]

 

I'm having a dilemma whether to let her go or remain with her. But it took me a long time to pursue her and I don't want to lose her. I somewhat needed an advice, or someone to talk to.

L: Sora, I'll just go to my co-members. Is that okay?

Sam: Yes, sure oppa. I'll do the same with my members.So, see you later? Have fun with your fellow members~

L: Alright.

I kissed her forehead and went to my fellow members. I guess they will be the ones who can give me the proper advice. It really hurts knowing Sora has feelings for him, yet if I push through on persuading her to admit if it is true, I might lose her. Better lose the argument than to lose her, indeed.

Hoya: So, what's up? It's unusual for you to leave your girl at a time like this.

Sunggyu: Yeah. Is something the matter?

L: Yeah. And you guys can really read me despite my cold looks, huh?

Sungyeol: Of course we can, silly! We've known each other for years. I can tell who you guys are even just smelling or touching you.

Dongwoo: You sound like a ert.

I chuckled and told them my dilemma. Maybe they have something to say about it.

Before I could even speak, someone already made up his mind to tell me what he has to say.

 

Siwon's POV

 

I was situated at the balcony, glancing at the stars. Haneul was with the rest of EXP and we decided to go on our ways for a while since she wanted to make it up to them. What a concerned leader she is, just like Leeteuk hyung.

To my surprise, I saw my sister and I can hear her breathing heavily at the moment. She looked into my eyes and she was flabbergasted seeing me.

Siwon: Mika, so you're here all along. Why---

Before I can ask her another question, she rushed towards me with tears in her eyes, hugging me like some kind of a little girl wanting to be comforted. Seeing her like this broke my heart. I hate this kind of scenario wherein my sister is hurt.

Miyu: I can't take it anymore...

 

L's POV [Kim Myungsoo]

 

Sungjong: Hyung, are you really going to give up now that she's yours? It's like you searched all over for a treasure and you just end up giving it to someone else. Charitable, yes. But you worked so hard for it.

I did not expect that Infinite's maknae is actually capable of saying eye-opener stuff to me. Not that I am underestimating him but he is the least I expect to say such things. I even expected them to laugh at me.

Sungjong: What I'm saying is, Sora loves you, but she is still not completely over Donghae hyung. Before her feelings completely be diverted to him, stop being overly possessive and focus on how to make her stay. Hyung, you wanted to let her go that easily? You shouldn't have pursued her if you are going to just do that after all.

His words started to attack me directly in my heart. Even if he is a year younger than me, that thinking of his left me flabbergasted. The same goes with our hyungs.

Dongwoo: Ya, what have you eaten to make you speak that way?

Sungjong: Just wanting to give hyung an eye opener. So hyung, stop thinking about the future and focus on the present.

 

Siwon's POV

 

Siwon: What's the matter, Mika?

That was the only thing that came to my mind when I saw her on that state. I know her. She only makes me see her that way whenever she could not take things anymore.

Miyu: All these pressures and pains, they are all tormenting me.

Siwon: Is it because of your suitors and admirers?

Miyu: Yes, oppa. I don't really like the feeling of being pressured, persuaded and rushed all at the same time.

Siwon: Mind telling me about it?

Mika told me about Eunhyuk rushing to get her back after the scandal and how he wanted to badly make love to her. The same thing goes with Kai, who wanted to have her through blackmail and how the two saw her wearing her birthday suit.

Siwon: Damn it.

I don't usually curse, but this time, please forgive me from doing so. All I can do is to listen and hug my sister tightly until she becomes better.

Siwon: I think you should give your heart a break, Mika. Go and have a vacation for a while.

Miyu: But--

Siwon: No worries. EXP is idle anyway for the whole weekend. You're just waiting for the release of the music video, aren't you?

Miyu: Yes, oppa. Siwon: Use the whole weekend all for yourself. Without anyone. You need time to unwind after all.

I gave Mika a key while made her look at me curiously.

Miyu: What is this for, oppa?

Siwon: It's a secret house that I bought for myself wherein I often stay during my free time. I figured out that you should use that place.

Miyu: Are you sure?

Siwon: I won't give it to you if I wasn't. Now go there tomorrow. I'll inform Haneul and the rest of your whereabouts. As for your suitors, let oppa talk to them.

Mika hugged me and sighed in relief afterwards.

Siwon: I don't want to see my sister cry.

Miyu: Thank you, oppa.

It was time to go afterwards. I wish my sister well.

When I was about to go back to where Haneul is, I went and saw the EXO members, including Eunhyuk, calling my name repeatedly.

I knew it was time.

 

L's POV [Kim Myungsoo]

 

Sam: Oppa, let's go home. Tomorrow will be the release of our teasers after all and they will release our MV on Sunday.

L: Is that so? Shall we watch it together?

Sam: Jinjja? You wouldn't mind the y dance anymore?

L: I already made up my mind of supporting you instead.

Sora was right. She was just doing this for her job. And Sungjong's advice made me change my perspective. I can't let you go, Sora. Unless you don't love me anymore, I guess.

I smiled at her before starting the engine. The rest of the EXP members went on their way, except for Mika who is missing in action. Same goes to the people who were there.

Sam: You're extremely happy today, oppa. I like seeing your smile whenever you're with me. Did something good happened?

L: Hmm, nothing much. I am just happy you're here with me.

I intertwined my free hand with hers as I drive and I was filled with positivity.

Sam: Maybe that's because you were with your friends? I also felt that way, being with EXP.

L: Yes, exactly. It's nice to be with friends and co-members as well.

One thing's for sure. I'll never let her go. Thanks, Sungjong.

 

Miyu's POV [Choi Mika]

 

I went to our dorm an hour ahead from my fellow members because I still need to pack my stuff after all. Siwon oppa wanted to take me there but it seems enough that he provided me somewhere to relax so I just told him to tell Haneul eonnie about it so they would not worry. I don't want to burden my biological parents and my Filipina mom is most probably asleep. It's almost midnight, yet my brain is still alive and hyper as usual.

I decided to put on a disguise since I am conspicuous on screen or off screen. I wore a thick jacket and disguised as a guy once again since it's dangerous outside. I waited for a bus to come and rode one. Luckily, the one that I found only has a few people inside so I removed my hat for a while, letting my wig on. I'm pretty sure no one will notice me unless they scrutinize me.

But when I was about to sit down on an empty seat beside the window...

"Miyu?!"

Damn it, someone noticed me.

 

Sam's POV [Lee Sora]

 

After Myungsoo oppa took me home, I gave him a peck on the lips and waited for him to go back home since tomorrow is another day. My fellow members and I finally arrived the dorm when I noticed that something or someone is missing.

Sam: Where is Mika?

Jasmin: She went to unwind.

Sam: Eh? That's unusual. When she's stressed, she would go and call for milk tea delivery.

Eun Mi: It seems like those boys pulled the last straw. But at least Siwon oppa told us about it.

Ailee: Yeah. She needs all the time in the world to think.

Hannah: Having suitors is not what it's all cracked up to be

Jasmin: I know, right?

All of us sighed and wished her well. That's too bad. I wanted to tell her what I was going through.

To be honest, I was actually feeling regretful of letting Donghae oppa go. I just hope Myungsoo oppa did not noticed how I look at Donghae oppa when I am with him. That would be unfair.

Fate is really playful, isn't it?

Just as when I am about to plan on getting back at Donghae oppa, Myungsoo oppa becomes better and sweeter than usual.

Should I focus on the love that has been there or go back to the way things used to be?

 

Miyu's POV [Choi Mika]

 

Miyu: Oh my gosh.

Those were the only words that came to my mouth upon seeing this guy in front of me. Of all the people, why him?

Miyu: Ryuusei---

Before I could even yell his full name, he already placed his hand on my mouth to keep my mouth shut, leaving me dumbfounded and situating myself next to him.

Ryuusei: Wag kang maingay. Baka mahuli tayo. Lagot tayo. [Be quiet! We might get caught and it will lead us into trouble]

I nodded and waited for him to remove his hand. That's when I started to furrow my brows before I bombard him with interrogations.

Miyu: Anong ginagawa mo dito? Tsaka diba dapat kasama mo yung Phantom? [What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Phantom?]

We started speaking in Tagalog so that no one will know what we are talking about.

Ryuusei: Ang dami namang tanong. Ikaw nga dapat ang tinatanong ko eh. Madaling araw na ah? [So many questions. I should be the one asking you. Isn't it midnight already?]

Miyu: Eh kung sagutin mo muna yung tanong ko bago mo ko tanungin? [How about you answer my question first before asking?]

Ryuusei sighed in defeat and began answering my question.

Ryuusei: Naghahanap kasi ako ng inspirasyon para sa kanta na gagawin ko para sa comeback namin. Eh hindi ako makapagconcentrate sa dorm namin kasi ang ingay nila kaya sumakay muna ako sa bus para makapag-isip. Tapos nakita kita. Destiny. [I was looking for an inspiration for the song that I am about to compose for our comeback. I can't concentrate when I'm at the form since they are noisy so I went to ride this bus to think. Then I saw you. It must be destiny.]

I hit him playfully hearing the last statement. You guys all know that I once had a fling with him, right? And those are his so-called famous words.

Miyu: Sira ulo ka talaga. [You're crazy.]

Ryuusei: Aminin, napasaya kita! [Admit it, I made you happy!]

Miyu: Oo na. [Alright already.]

Ryuusei: Mabuti na ring nakita kita. Mukhang may pinagdaraanan ka eh. [It's much better seeing you since you seemed to be going through a lot.]

Even Ryuusei noticed that. Am I really an open book to begin with?

Ryuusei: Ano bang nangyari? [What happened?]

I sat beside him and when other people came, he pulled me closer and held on to me. Right now, it seems like deja vu, because back in high school, I was used to asking him advice back then and I do the same thing as well.

I told him what happened, from Eunhyuk and to how I ended up being blackmailed by Kai. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder to comfort me.

Ryuusei: Patong-patong yung problema mo. Mas malaki pa sa dibdib mo. [Your problems are overlapping. They are bigger than your chest.]

I was about to cry when he suddenly said those words, making me kick his knee and let him groan in pain.

Miyu: Manyak ka! [You're a ert!]

Ryuusei: Baliw! Sabi ko yung kinikimkim ng dibdib mo hindi yung dalawa! [You're crazy! I was referring to what your chest is bearing inside, not the two bouncing stuff!]

Miyu: Ewan ko sayo! [Whatever!]

By the time I was cursing him in Tagalog, the bus stopped to the station that Siwon oppa told me.

Miyu: Bye, Ryu-chan~

I left him dumbfounded as well and went out of the bus. I guess it's time for me to stay here in this place for a while.

Ryuusei: Teka lang! [Wait a minute!]