Regrets

Forever and a Day

A/N: I really apologize for not updating it for almost a year. I got busy with school, on the job training, thesis and it's my senior year. I hope you would still support my fanfic. Kamsahamnida~

Chapter 19: Regrets

Ryeowook's POV :)

Twenty four hours have passed and tomorrow, Ae Young will make a choice. Will she still accept me despite of having feelings for someone else which are disappearing right now?

If she does, then that would be great. I would be a loyal boyfriend to him. If not, I would be filled with regrets.

In a span of a few hours, everything will change. A lot of things will happen and words will remain unsaid.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Kai oppa driving a motorcycle fast is making me scared. I kept on hugging him from behind, to the point that he is being squished by me.

He stopped for a moment, and we were at a Vacation House.

Miyu: Ya! Stop driving so fast... You're scaring me.
Kai: But it's better that way because you are holding me tight. *chuckles* I mean at normal times you won't do that to me.
Miyu: What if we get into an accident? What if the motor would not function properly?! Ya!
Kai: Don't worry about me, Mika. I'm safe whenever you are around.
Miyu: Pabo. *shrugs*

I got frustrated because of what he said. He doesn't value his life at all.

Kai: I'm a fool for you, Mika.
Miyu: If you get hurt, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. *tears started to fall*
Kai: Ya, are you crying?
Miyu: No. I'm impersonating a fountain, idiot.
Kai: Waeyo? Did I say something wrong?
Miyu: *hits his chest* Y-you scared me! I can't let you have a risk on your life just because of me.
Kai: Ya... Don't cry anymore.
Miyu: Damn you. *sobbing*
Kai: *hugs her* Ya, I won't do it again.
Miyu: You better not...
Kai: You are concerned about me. *smirks*
Miyu: Of course I am. We're f...
Kai: Don't get me into the friendzone. *chuckles and holds her hand* Let's go inside.

I feel frozen, after he did that. It is as if I'm hypnotized, made to follow his every move.

Inside the vacation house, there were furnitures. It is as if you are in a newly bought house.

Miyu: Why did you bring me here?
Kai: This is supposed to be my sister's, but she told me that if I find someone who I want to have my future with, I'll show it to her.
Miyu: But you showed it to me.
Kai: You're the girl I'm referring to.

He moved closer, leaning forward as he hugs me tightly. Slowly, my heart raced in anticipation. I have no idea why.

Kai: If we get married, we'll definitely make a lot of babies. *smirk*
Miyu: *blushing* P-pabo.
Kai: As many as EXO. *still smirking*
Miyu: Oppa, shut up. *laughs*

Kai oppa suddenly pulled my sando that time, almost touching my cleavage and hugged me from behind. I wanted to prevent him, but it was too late.

Kai: Let's go. Wanna make a baby with me? *smirk*

I kicked his private part that time and entered the vacation house. It was already raining, so we have no choice but to stay there.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

L oppa kept on texting me, but I really got hurt with his remarks about me. It's not my fault why we have a y concept.

Eun Mi: Sora, your phone is ringing for like ten times.
Sam: I don't care. *removes the battery from her cellphone*
Eun Mi: What happened?
Sam: Long story, unnie. To make it short, she doesn't like our y concept.
Eun Mi: That's the only reason? How shallow.
Sam: I know, right?
Eun Mi: Let him be. It was not us who have chosen this concept.
Sam: That's exactly my point.

Whatever you say, whatever you do, I won't talk to you unless you realize your mistake.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Miyu: It's raining hard, oppa.
Kai: Yeah. We should wait until its over.
Miyu: *nods* Yeah. *yawns* I'm a bit sleepy as of the moment.
Kai: Would you like to go to the bed right now? You, me. Bed. Now.
Miyu: You sound erted, seriously. It's giving me the creeps.
Kai: Don't have a dirty mind, Mika. *chuckles*
Miyu: I'm going to sleep. *goes upstairs*

I was so sleepy that time, and I went to the huge bed that was there.

Kai: There's only one bed.
Miyu: I'll stay on the couch.
Kai: Ani, we'll stay here.
Miyu: I don't sleep with guys.
Kai: Aigoo. But what if you don't have a choice anymore?
Miyu: Right now, I do. *goes to the couch and lays down*

It was surprising how Kai oppa pulled me closer, carried me bridal style and placed me in the bed. He lays down the bed and started hugging me.

Kai: Don't push me away all of the sudden. Saranghae.

The fact that he held me so tightly made me feel so loved, making my heart beat fast more than how it should be.

Miyu: I won't push you away... But don't hug me all of the sudden...

Kai oppa immediately leaned closer, and kissed my lips. He hovered on top of me that time, and I have no escape. His lips continued to explore mine, nibbling it carefully. I let him do so.

I guess this only means one thing: My feelings for Kim Jongin are building up.

L's POV :) (Kim Myungsoo)

Because Sora did not answer to any of my calls and messages, I just went to their rehearsals. The fact that I got jealous doesn't mean I hated her or our relationship. I was just used to it that EXP's only into cute concepts.

Secretly, I was glancing at Sora. They are only five of them, I don't know why. She is very pretty, even without make-up on. Her moves are awesome, like a dancing machine. But then...

She was dancing, with those dancers, sensually and seductively. I cannot help myself from getting jealous and at the same time, I cannot just look away about it.

Sam: Eo. L oppa. What are you doing here? *looks at him*
L: Sora, why aren't you answering my calls? Don't you know how worried I am towards you?
Sam: Oh really? I didn't know. You were too focused on being jealous when there's nothing to worry about. *sighs*
L: I can't help it, okay? When I am afraid to lose you.
Sam: I appreciate you being that way towards me. But you have to set your limits this time. I'm just doing my job as a KPOP Artist, oppa.
L: But...
Sam: You know what? I think this is not the right time to talk about these things. We're still filled with negative emotions. I'll see you later.

I think it is better if we don't talk for days. We will just end up hurting each other if we continue doing so.

Sehun's POV :)

Sehun: Where's Kai hyung?
Chen: Molla. *shrugs* Waeyo?
Sehun: I've got a feeling that he's with Mika right now. *sighs*
Chen: Aww, come on Sehun. *pats his back*
Sehun: I can't help myself. It's inevitable not to be bitter.
Chen: I know, but Kai is still our co-member.
Sehun: But that doesn't prevent me from feeling this way.

Call me immature or what, I still don't want them to be together. I don't want to end up being broken especially when I didn't took the chance.

Chen: Instead of having grudges on everyone, can't you just make a move instead?
Sehun: I'm trying to.
Chen: You're somehow acting like a child, Sehun. We all have equal chances.

That made me realize that I really need to improve myself. However, I might ignore these two as well.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

He explored my mouth, including my warm caverns. I might probably give in easily because of how strong and straightforward he really is.
He saw how nervous I was and he suddenly kissed my forehead and pinched my rosy cheeks.

Kai: I might get a hard-on if this keeps up. *chuckles and shakes his head in amusement*'
Miyu: Oppa, you're so naughty. *flicks his forehead gently*

Without a warning, he started kissing me again, oh so tenderly. Now this made me wonder: Why am I allowing him, but not Eunhyuk? Am I being too lustful?

No, because with Eunhyuk, it was by force. But with Kai, it's a choice.

L's POV :) (Kim Myungsoo)

I held Sora's arms tightly because I could no longer take her ignoring me the whole time. Yes, I know I was being shallow towards her, but doesn't she get it that I am just showing how protective I am towards her?
Sure, SM wouldn't let erts do something bad to them but still, I'm a guy and when it comes to iness, guys would drool and can't get enough of it.

Sam: L-let me go, oppa! *whines in pain*
L: Sora, why can't you understand? I'm sorry if I'm being jealous right now. I'm sorry if I asked you to ditch that comeback, I got overwhelmed with my emotions.
Sam: Oppa, what if I had the same music video that is as y as Troublemaker's? I bet you will cause a chaos if I did. Oppa, this is just work and I get paid for this.
L: I'm sorry, okay? What can I do for you for you to forgive me?

The dance instructor called our attention, indicating that our break is over. Yet he was still holding me which made me exasperated all of the sudden.

Sam: Ya! Let go of me for the nth time! I needed space. I forgive you.
L: Doesn't seem like it.
Sam: You know what? Donghae oppa never treated me this way. He may be childlike, but when he knows that I am hurting, he would stop and know his limits.

I left and proceeded to where I should be, leaving him dumbfounded.

I was really shocked being able to say those things to him. I didn't mean it, but gosh. He pulled the trigger this time.

All of the sudden, there was a part of me that was longing for someone's presence.

Someone named Lee Donghae.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

The rain had finally stopped, and that was the time we stopped kissing each other. It was totally different. Describing it feels like a roller coaster ride that goes up and down, which gives thrill and excitement which I certainly like.
But then again, something is hindering me right now with my pseudo-relationship with Kai oppa.

Miyu: Sehun oppa.. *glances at her phone to see a lot of calls from him*
Kai: He'll accept us soon. For now, I want you to be mine for a week. Afterwards, you will decide whether to continue this or not. Arraseo? *nuzzles his nose with hers*
Miyu: *blushes and did the same* Nae, arraseo.
Kai: Let's go back now to the dorm? *offers his hand and then decides to carry her bridal style* I prefer this. Heh.

After a while, we were in his motor again, and I was holding him tightly, like what I used to a while ago. I was assured that I was being taken care of, but there's really something bothering me.

L's POV :)  (Kim Myungsoo)

Did Sora just compared me to her ex-boyfriend? Now that's triggering my ego. Twins are not similar in personalities and outlook in life, what more if it's two different individuals?

What did I just do right now? I kept on apologizing and asking her what can I do for her to forgive me but she never answered and pushed me away. A girl will overreact, underestimate, overestimate, and overthink everything, indeed. I just don't get it why they are that way. I guess I should just give her time and space. But I can never deny the fact thaty I actually got hurt because of what she just did. Sora, I'm giving you the time you need.

Sehun's POV :)

I was contacting Mika and Kai, but it was no use. Goddamn it, I'm getting worried this time. The rain was hard a while ago and I kind of feel regretful for being mean towards them.

Should I just accept the fact and move on? What's more hurtful? Loving someone who has eyes for someone else? Or moving on even if you do not have the initiative in doing so?

After a while, I heard the doorbell ringing and I quickly looked outside to see who they are.

, it's breaking my heart. It's Mika and Kai, holding hands together.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Do you know what's wrong with the word "sorry"? It gives people the wrong idea that any mistake can be solved by a single word. I'm hoping that L oppa would change and stop being jealous. With what he's doing, I just saw a negative trait of him that made be doubt all of the sudden. Worse, I kind of feeling the regret of dumping Donghae oppa because of the scandal. All of the sudden, I wanted to know his side because to tell you the truth, I am just using my defense mechanism. I thought I won't be hurt anymore, but the pain is just only a late reaction. Why is that so? Why does everything seem to be in pain?

I tried distracting myself but just by browsing the internet, I found this:

[INFO] Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae's single, released. (cr. ELFISHXP)

The link was posted as well and I wanted to watch the music video and so I did.

I was walking again today and coincidentally saw you
You look like you’re doing well as always
That familiar perfume and still I miss you
The smile you gave to me, oh yeah

, those are the lyrics that he made for me. I can't deny the fact that it could give my heart a little pain. You may not be here with me anymore, but in a way, you're still here because you never left my heart.

You get into a different person’s car, link arms with him
As you smile
I thought I was okay now, I thought I was fine
But

Still you, you, you, I haven’t forgotten you
Still you, you, you, I’m still the same, yeah
Am I hurting? (I am hurting)
I don’t know (I don’t know), oh no yeah

It’s still you, just you, still you

I pretend that I'm fine and I don't need you but when I see you happy and fine while I'm still hurting I wonder if you even cared about us in the first place. No, screw that. I miss you, Donghae oppa. And now I'm filled with regrets.

Yo I still look at your photos in my phone and press delete
I contemplate whether to call you or not
Running out of breath is all because of you
I calm myself but it barely lasts ten minutes
Erasing the scribbles you wrote in my heart
I guess I don’t want to yet, I don’t want to erase you

I become your shadow, following you every day
With my exhausted shoulders
If I take a step closer, you take two steps back
I have no choice but to look at you

Even if Eunhyuk oppa wrote the lyrics for Mika, I still finished the song. Now that song really is an arrow aiming to attack our hearts.

What should I do right now? Now I feel lost, and I have no idea what to do. I remain strong and my mind is at ease. Then just one thought or one memory crosses my mind, and the strength I had slips away.