Can't Forget, Don't Forget

Forever and a Day

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

My mind is driving me insane, little by little. It hurts, as if someone is hitting me with a hammer made of metal. This pain began, when this guy made me remember everything.

The doctors and nurses were surrounding me, observing my gestures and speech, yet they let me be this way. They said I was still being observed, and that this had to keep up, because it's the only way of recovering from this mental sickness.

Partial amnesia, that's what it is. I have to recall what I've forgotten to stop this pain, torturing and killing me softly.

Kyuhyun: What's going on, doctor?
Doctor: Her memories, they are slowly returning. Let her be that way for now.
Kyuhyun: How long is this going to keep up?

The pain.. The pain! I can't take it anymore. I'm going to..

Yesung: Hana!

I closed my eyes for a moment, and let the memories enter me once again. I have to remember that certain memory, because it's the most significant there is.

Slowly.. Slowly. There. Tears are flowing in my eyes. It won't stop.

Now, at this exact moment, I tried to open my eyes and utter a word. I think I know what's missing.

Someone significant, someone.. I know more than anyone else. Someone, who owns my heart.

Hannah: Cho Kyuhyun, oppa..

Kris' POV :)

We were outside Hana's room, waiting for further news. Since we're many, we decided to stay here instead. I've noticed that Kai and the rest were all staring at me.

Kai: Hyung, are you hiding something from us?
Kris: What are you talking about?
Sehun: You are not good at hiding.
Kris: Can't you be straight to the point?
Xiumin: You're becoming one of us. Her fanboys.
Kris: No, you've got to be kidding me.
Chen: Admit it, hyung!

I'm not really the type who would actually admit or show my emotions quickly. But I guess they have found out my secret.

I'm becoming one of her fan boys. Damn it. I'm becoming one of them.

Kris: It's not what you think. She's just kyeopta, that's all. Uhm. I like how mature she is whenever she speaks, and I find her adorable, nothing more. And besides, you guys already kissed her.
Chen: No, I didn't. So stop bragging. *sighs*
Kris: Even so.. I..
Sam: Hi, EXO oppas. *waves*
Miyu: What are you guys talking about?
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, let them be. Kekeke~

She sat beside me, and I was blushing. I hope she didn't hear what I've said a while ago.

Miyu: Kris oppa, gwenchanayo?
Kris: Nae. I'm fine.
Miyu: Arraseo. Hana unnie is being observed inside. I didn't want to go there yet so she won't be confused with what's happening.
Eunhyuk: Her memories are returning, I guess. That's what the doctor have told us.
Sam: That's good news. We can just tell the reporters that she had fever, or flu. You know, the ones that can last up to three days.
Donghae: It's a good thing that you don't have comebacks yet so no one would question Hana's absence.
Miyu: Speaking of absense, I'm going to miss you, y anchovy.
Eunhyuk: Ya, you're the y one, jellyfish.
Donghae: If only I could bring you to Macau, Shanghai and other places for our world tour, Sora.
Sam: Can I go with you? Even just once?
Donghae: Of course. But please do check out on your schedule, arraseo? *kisses her forehead*
Eunhyuk: Ya EXO. While I'm gone, please take care of this y jellyfish of mine~
Kai: Of course, hyung. We'll take care of EXP since we're their sunbaenims~
Chen: Shut up Kai, haha. I know you're just going to take care of Mika. By the way, Eunhyuk hyung, we've got another recruit.
Eunhyuk: Who?
Chen: Kris hyung~

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Hannah: Cho Kyuhyun oppa..
Kyuhyun: Hana!

I remember everything now. How we met back when he was still a trainee, how he confessed his love.. And we returned after seven years of secretly loving each other.

Kyuhyun: You.. Said my name..

He was crying like a lost kid, who just found his parents. Did I gave him so much pain? How I wonder.

Hannah: M-mianhae oppa.
Kyuhyun: I should be the one apologizing. I let you felt that I didn't trust you. But Hana, I do.
Hannah: It's just that, you and I are one. We're engaged already, Kyuhyun oppa. We can't keep secrets for too long, especially when we get married.
Kyuhyun: I promise, no more secrets from now on.
Hannah: Just.. Do it. Don't promise me anything. Just stay by my side and love me to your extent. That's enough. I'm not mad at you for having a collaboration with Seohyun unnie. I got frustrated because you're too secretive. Your pain, is twice my pain.
Kyuhyun: Yes. I felt the pain when you forgotten about me, us.. And everything we had.
Hannah: Even if I did, somewhere in my heart, I knew there was something missing. The mind may forget, but the heart will forever retain all the memories that you have with that person.

Kyuhyun oppa held me once again, as my parents were watching. Then he kissed my lips slowly, without embarrassment towards them.

Kyuhyun: I love you, Hana. This is the biggest challenge so far, but my love for you never changed.
Hannah: I love you too, in case I forget, always remember that.

Sam: SURPRISE!

The EXP members, EXO as well as Super Junior arrived inside my room. It was like a huge gathering.

Eun Mi: Glad you're back, Hana.
Hannah: Haha, it's not like I've died or something. It's nice to regain all my memories.
Miyu: This calls for a celebration!
Ailee: Here comes trouble~ Just kidding.
Sam: Let's celebrate Hana unnie's recovery and Haneul unnie's first movie even if it's not yet beginning to be filmed or recorded just yet~
Donghae: *puts arms around her* Come here, Sora. You and I should be together the whole night.
Sam: Oh dear, my fiancee is selfish~ Kekeke~
Donghae: That's because I miss you so much~

I-DOLLS and the rest of SJ's and EXO's girlfriends arrived as well. It sure was crowded yet fun.

So Hyun: I bought some cookies for Hana. Yesung oppa, I also have blanket with me. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come earlier.
Hannah: That's okay, So Hyun. I understand you're undergoing training for your debut two years from now. *smiles*
Yesung: Aww, you're so thoughtful, So Hyun.
Ae Young: Ryeowook oppa never told me that he goes here to visit.
Ryeowook: I did! Haven't you received my text message?
Ae Young: Oh, dear. I only got it right now. *sighs* Anyway, I'm glad we're together.
Akira: You lovebirds! Kekeke! What matters right now is Hana unnie's recovery!
Zhou Mi: *pulls her closer* What about me?
Akira: *blush* You too, of course!
Miyu: I think we should just go to the dorm and party like never before. The doctor said Hana unnie can now be discharged from the hospital~
Kris: You sound like you're her doctor, Mika.
Miyu: I am? *rolls eyes* That's a huge compliment from you, duizhang oppa~
Kris: *blush* I just.. became.. honest.
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, you're making Kris suffer~
Miyu: Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: You've been staring at him for seconds. *holds her face* Look at me instead, will you?
Miyu: *hits him* Ya! Don't make me blush!!
Kai: Hyung, why is Miho not here, by the way?
Kris: She's in Taiwan right now.
Haruka: Hey! Sorry we're late guys!
Henry: Damn that traffic. What did we missed?
Kyuhyun: We're about to go back to EXP's dorm to discharge Hana. Kekeke~
Henry: Aw, man! Let's go!
Miyu: Let's call our managers as well!
Ailee: The party host has spoken! XD

Donghyun's POV :)

Hana was discharged a few hours later and we're currently having a party at their dorm. Guess who hosted it once again? It's EXP's fake maknae together with Sora.

Phantom was also invited together with the rest of the SM stars. In Sung and Jae Hyun had a party organized for Yuuki and Mikee as well.

Jaehyun: Should we tell EXP their projects as well?
Donghyun: Let's go!

After hours of partying, I went to the stage and announced something.

Donghyun: As you all know, more projects for EXP and Phantom will be given. Ryeowook and Mika, you'll be the stars in High School Musical together with Sora as Sharpay Evans, Ailee as Kelsey, Juniel as Gabriella's best friend. More announcements will be given afterwards.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Waaah. I guess Donghae oppa wouldn't be able to take me to SS5 World Tour after all since I'm given a new project. If I'm Sharpay, who's going to be Ryan, my twin?

Donghyun: If you guys are wondering who will play Ryan, it will be INFINITE's Kim Myungsoo aka L. The one who will play Monique Coleman's interest, who is Juniel, will be played by Jonghyun of CNBLUE.

And with Kim Myungsoo? I know a little about Infinite, and I know he's one of the most handsome members. That's totally an honor, having him as my brother in the story.

Kai: I guess we have another target.
*looks at Ryeowook*
Ryeowook: Why are you all staring at me that way?
Chen: Hyung, I am so damn jealous.
Sehun: So am I.
Xiumin: Me too.
Kris: Me three.
Chanyeol: Me four.
Donghae: Aww, Sora. I guess it can't be helped.
Sam: Yeah. I'm going to miss you, a lot.
Donghae: Don't worry. I will always call you, arraseo?
Sam: Me too. *hugs him tight*
Miyu: Yaaay! I'm with you guys! EXP's maknae line ftw! <3 I'll do even better all the time!

Ailee's POV :)

Yuuki oppa was beside me, hugging me tightly after receiving his gifts. He was so happy when he did.

Yuuki: I didn't expect you guys would actually celebrate my birthday, Ailee. I'm so happy! *kisses her cheeks*
Ailee: This was everyone's plan. *smiles*
Mikee: This party is great!
Yoo Rin: You're getting old, Mikee. Just kidding.
Mikee: But young at heart keke~

Yuuki oppa held my hands and we went stargazing. Perfect way to end this night with romance.

Kris' POV :)

Tao: Hyung, why the long face?
Kris: N-nothing.
Tao: I know you're not fine. Spill it out. I've noticed that you've been quiet lately.
Kris: I'm always like this, Tao.
Tao: No, it's different. Whenever Miho is being mentioned, you would change your mood.
Kris: Ah, that. Seems like she got tired of me that's why.
Tao: But why?
Kris: I don't know. Maybe I'm not really good in handling relationships. It's more of a relation, if you ask me. She went to Taiwan so she could free herself away from me.
Tao: Can't you be more specific?
Kris: She kept on asking me when am I going to introduce her to my parents. But, I've already told her that I hate talking about family. I got irritated, and we had a quarrel.
Tao: Now I understand. Did you explained already?
Kris: I already did. I just hate it whenever people mention my family life. Can't she just be contented having me?
Tao: So you broke up because of that?
Kris: Not only that. She fell in love with someone else.

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

Siwon oppa and I left the venue early because our call time tomorrow is at 6am. So by 5am, he would fetch me here at the dorm and go to the set together. I'm so nervous. But good thing, the first few scenes will be portrayed by the young Lee Min Ah and Nam Minhyuk.

I'm looking forward for this movie of us to be a huge success. I'll be giving my all, I swear.

Ryeowook's POV :)

Upon hearing that I'm going to be Troy Bolton, I was actually looking forward for a Gabriella that would actually suit me. I thought it was Jessica, Luna or even Tiffany. Who would actually think that it's going to be her?

Why is fate leading me closer to her, when I'm already decided that I should just think about Ae Young and forget about the things that remind me of her? Is this some kind of trick to know what state my heart is in?

Ae Young: Ryeowook oppa, did you miss me?
Ryeowook: Of course I did. *smiles*
Ae Young: You would be going overseas afterwards so I wanted to spend the whole time with you.
Ryeowook: Me too. So let's have the whole night for ourselves.

Is this sinful? When I'm with Ae Young, I'm thinking of someone else.

Kris' POV :)

Tao: She did? And with whom?
Kris: Molla. Whoever that person is, I don't care anymore. She gave up on me.
Tao: That . Hyung, that girl would regret breaking up with you.

I have a secret right now. Nobody except Tao knows I'm single already and seeing Mika give advice, I wanted to open up to her, but I seem to be shy about it and with all the EXO members who are into her, they might think I'm their competitor.

Kris: Ya Tao. Don't tell anyone about this.
Tao: My lips are sealed.
Kris: I want to open it up to someone else, though.
Tao: Try the EXP members. What about Haneul noona?
Kris: She's busy with her movie.
Tao: Hana?
Kris: She just recovered from partial amnesia.
Tao: Eun Mi? Ailee?
Kris: We never talked before.
Tao: Sora?
Kris: That would be awkward.
Tao: Then go for Mika. You've seen her give advice on Sukira.
Kris: But I'm shy?
Tao: Hyung, she's a dongsaeng. Why would you be shy? What's wrong with asking for an advice?

Tao does have a point.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Eunhyuk: I can't believe we're actually going to be separated due to the world tour.
Miyu: Absent makes the heart go fonder, as they say.
Eunhyuk: Don't cheat on me, arraseo?
Miyu: *kicks him* Why would I do such things?
Eunhyuk: Ouch. My ankle hurts..
Miyu: Ya, gwenchana?
Eunhyuk: *kisses her* You got trolled.
Miyu: *blush* Pabo anchovy! You naughty..

Anchovy kissed my lips slowly, as he pushed me to the bed. I can't even say any sentence.

Miyu: Anchovy.. You're way aggressive today. You're the one who shouldn't cheat, arraseo?
Eunhyuk: Nae. Who am I kidding? It's only you, silly. No one else. But I'm telling you, if you're not yet decided to marry me, you can still back out. I'll be doing the same too.
Miyu: I'm certain already. It's you who I'm going to marry in the future. Don't you dare look at other girl's or fall for anyone else! I may sound clingy, but that's how much I love you..

He shuts my lips with another kiss, before I could mutter the words, I love you.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Can I just go to Macau with you?
Donghae: If only you can. *sighs* I guess we're never meant to be together. You'll be staying with your co-stars, though.
Sam: Yeah, but I prefer being with you. I really miss you even if you're here with me.
Donghae: It's inevitable not to miss you, Sora. I have to tell you something.
Sam: What?
Donghae: In case you fall out of love with me in the process, don't hesitate to let your heart love someone else.
Sam: What are you saying? You're the only one I love, and the only one I need. What is there to ask for?
Donghae: That's sweet, Sora.
Sam: I'm just telling the truth. Don't say such silly things. You're making me sad.

He brushed his lips into mine, wiping my tears. I don't want anybody else, but him.

I wish he was exempted from the world tour as well like Siwon oppa so I could spend more time with him.