Veracity

Forever and a Day

Sehun's POV

. What a good way to approach me. Mika and Kai are holding hands right in front of me with their hesitant faces.

Miyu: Sehun oppa...

I didn't even looked into her eyes and I began giving her a poker face and ignored the both of them. I can't really talk to them right now especially that I'm really hurt. As they say, never mix your words with your mood because you'll have many options to change your mood but you'll never get any option to replace your spoken words.

But Mika was persistent that she even held my hand to stop me from walking or doing other things which made me raise my eyebrows along the way.

Mika: Oppa, why are you being like this? Is there something wrong?

Yes, there is. If I knew back then that it would still hurt this bad I don't think I would have even started loving you in the first place.

Mika: Are you running away from us?

Sehun: I'm not running away from you. I'm walking away slowly, and you just don't care enough to stop me.

I left, without saying furthermore words. I really hate it when I don't want to speak yet someone is persuading me all of the sudden.

Sometimes we do things that hurt the ones that we truly love without realizing. It isn't until that person is gone that we realize we hurt ourselves the most.

Ae Young's POV

I only have a few hours left. And Wookie oppa has to decide whether to proceed with our relationship or not. Even if it hurts, I have to accept his decision, whatever it may be.

Time passes by in a blink of an eye. Ryeowook oppa, If I could give you one thing in my life, I would give you the ability to see through my eyes. Only then you would realize what you really mean to me...

Oppa, please choose to be with me. Jebal. I need nobody else but you in my life. This may seem exaggerated, but I really do.

Sometimes no matter how much you want someone, no matter how much you love them, no matter how desperate you are for them... sometimes you just can't have them. But if it's him, I'd do anything.

Donghae's POV

I wonder if Sora had already listened to the single Eunhyuk and I released. The song is already popular in Seoul and in many countries of the world, but unfortunately even if it was, there would be no point if she didn't even tried to listen to it.

I said I'm over you, but every time my phone vibrates, my heart still wishes it's a text from you. I know you are happy with L now, Sora. Although I need to let you go, there is still a part of me which wanted to hold on and hope that you would come back to me.

I miss how we always talk every day I miss how you are always there for me but the thing I miss most is you but I always wonder if you miss me too despite of what happened. Why do things have to be this way? Why this way?

Eunhyuk: Donghae, let's go. We need to board the plane right now.

I wish everything that happened is just a goddamn nightmare that will end once I wake up and arrive in Seoul.

Jasmin's POV (Lee Haneul)

Today is the premiere of my movie with Siwon oppa, "I Even Loved the Pain" and we are both set to watch it on the big screen. I really love the fact that I gained a lot of praises from the critics telling me that despite me being a rookie, I was able to act out naturally and the only thing that is hard is memorizing the script because I have some bloopers which are inevitable after all.

Right now, I am getting myself ready for our movie date together with the fans here at the mall. Seeing the movie for the first time is making me nervous and definitely shy seeing myself acting. I guess I would be having questions and the ability to criticize my own self.

I am also excited to see my fellow members who are also going to attend. But then again, I wonder if Mika and Sora are alright at the moment. I have been worried although it's been a while since I had a heart to heart talk with the both of them. I'm the group leader so I guess, it's also my responsibility to know the well-being of my fellow members.

Siwon: Mika and the rest are coming in a while. She said she's going to be with Kai and he's going with the other EXO members.

Jasmin: I see. I can't wait. I hope our movie is going to be a blockbuster.

Before he could even answer, Siwon oppa pecked my lips and smiled at me sweetly. As always, he never fails to make my heart flutter. Once I made a choice. That choice led to you. It was the best choice I've ever made, SIwon oppa. <3

Siwon: Shall we, Haneul? *offers his hand*

Jasmin: Kaja~ *gives her hand to him*

We both entered the movie house, waiting for the movie to be premiered despite how early we were.

Ryeowook's POV

I've been glancing at the clock for several hours now and I have to make my decision. With my choice, I should be wise enough.

This is one of those days where I just want to run away, find a nice quiet lake somewhere, pitch a tent, sleep under the stars and just stay there forever because it's hard to deal with these kind of things. Eottokke?

10....

9...

8....

7... 6.... 5....

4...

3... 2... 1...

Kim Ryeowook, be a man.

Miyu's POV (Choi Mika)

Ever since Sehun oppa knew that Kai oppa and I are "dating", well, not really official because I don't want to rush things especially about the scandal that Eunhyuk had which caused me to break up with him. I don't want Kai oppa to be referred to as a rebound even if it's not true. But heck, societal dictates and judgmental people are everywhere so they would think I'm a who has a lot of guys.

Kai: It's okay, Mika. Let him be. He's just too childish. If he wanted to have you in the first place, he would quit these grudges and pursue you.

Miyu: Nae, arraseo. Shall we go now to the theater?

Kai oppa pulled me closer and pecked my forehead. It was unexpected, yet it feels so right.

Kai: I love you. Let's go?

I just smiled. I don't want to say the same thing if my feelings are uncertain yet.

Now I wonder how Sora is with L oppa.

Sam's POV (Lee Sora)

Sam: L oppa and I? It's complicated.

Ailee: Why is that so? I mean, you could have forgive him already. Lemme guess, you're still not over Donghae oppa that's why you compared him to L oppa?

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but, Ailee really is a mind reader. Just by telling the whole story, she concludes things in a simple way.

Sam: Seriously, I don't think I should say it to you. You already know the answer.

Ailee: Jinjja? But what are you going to do now? Do you love L? Or Donghae? Girl, you have to make a choice.

Sam: If it weren't for that "Still You" song, I wouldn't have find it easy to let him go.

Ailee: That's how love is and moving on. When you feel like you are moving on, fate will become playful towards you.

Sam: I know, I know. I don't know what should I do right now.

Ailee: I suggest you make a choice, Sora. And break up with L oppa if you are not happy. Or if you want, you can still give him another chance.

Sam: Thanks, Ail. You're going with Yuuki oppa afterwards?

Ailee: Ha. Right. But you want to come with us? We promise you won't be out of place afterwards.

Sam: Thanks, again.

Ailee: However, fans might notice that L oppa isn't with you. What are you going to do about it?

Sam: Drats. I forgot about that. Anyway, let's forget about that... I...

Upon opening the door, I saw someone...

Ae Young's POV

48 hours have ended. I guess Ryeowook oppa decided to break up with me. I was too clingy that he ended up falling for someone else.

But then again, I have no right to get mad at Mika. She was the one who told Ryeowook oppa what is right and what is wrong. She knew my feelings.

You mean the world to me. You're my everything. That's why I am so scared to lose you. Because I learned a long time ago nothing lasts forever...

Sometimes I wish I never met you, but other times I really need you in my life. And I just want you to realize that I love you with all my heart...

Oppa, can you hear my heart right now? Someday, I'm hoping that I can say your name and smile, rather than look back on memories and cry.

Ryeowook oppa, I wish you happiness...

All of the sudden, there was knocking at the door...

Miyu's POV (Choi Mika)

[NEWS] EXP went with their boyfriends on Haneul and Siwon's movie premiere
cr: EXPlosion

I was with Kai oppa and the rest of the EXO members at the red carpet premiere wearing my fuchsia mini dress and doll shoes. I can feel that Sehun oppa is avoiding the two of us.

Even if it seems that everything is alright between us, it's not. I just hate the fact that he has to avoid us. I mean, he used to be a friend. Why does this supposed to happen?

I've been checking our social networking sites lately and immediatel saw some updates from netizens.

@EXOtixx: Am I the only one who noticed that Sehun's been ignoring Kai lately?
933 retweets. 542 favorites.

Replies:

@EXOtopia: Me too. They used to be really closed. 
@EXOP: I know right? Maybe they had an argument?

See what I mean? I want to confront himas soon as possible but I don't know how.

Accidentally, I dropped my cellphone while walking down the red carpet where fans are taking photos of us. Unexpectedly, someone handed the phone back to me.

Sam's POV (Lee Sora)

Ailee opened the door and saw L oppa outside, holding a bouquet of flowers. Obviously, I was surprised.

L: S-sora. I won't end this day without you talking to me. *hands her the flowers* Please, I'm really sorry.

Ailee looked at me in the eyes, motioning me to forgive oppa already and give him another chance.

Ailee: You guys probably need some time to talk things out. Heh. I'll go ahead, bye! *waves and goes outside*

So it was only me and L oppa left behind. I don't know what to do and I don't know what to say.

L: I'm sorry for not being good enough, I'm sorry for all the mistakes, I'm sorry for what happened, I'm sorry for being alive, I'm sorry for everything...

Sam: Oppa...

L: Sorry I hurt you, I never mean it. I love you so much and never want to lose you. Please find a way to forgive me so we can move on. Please baby I'm sorry.

Ryeowook's POV

I quickly knocked at I-DOLL's dorm and saw Ae Young opening the door. Without hesitations, I started to grab her and pull her closer to me into a tight hug. No words, only actions were created.

Ae Young: Ryeowook oppa... I thought you're going to leave me.

Ryeowook: I messed up. I realize that after I can't stop thinking about you. Aniyo, that would be my very last option, Park Ae Young. I can't be without you. I need you because I love you. 

At some point, the word 'sorry' loses it's meaning, and you have to prove with actions that you really want and deserve forgiveness.

Ae Young: Saranghae, oppa. Even without this 48-hour challenge, I'd still choose to be with you, no matter what. There is this boy, who I love with all my heart, who takes my breath away, who makes me smile even though I'm crying, there is this boy, and this boy is you. Giving you the chance was the best risk I ever made.

Ryeowook: I'm glad we both made the right decision. When I'm with you my life feels complete, my heart is once again content, and I feel more at home than ever. When you're gone I miss you more than you know.

I lifted her chin and kissed her lips that I missed. My hands cupped her face and I tilted my head for better access and began nibbling her lower lip.

I've made my decision. I want to stay with Ae Young. Thanks to Mika, I wouldn't realize how much I love my girlfriend the most. Sometimes you need some pain and heartaches to see what matters most in your life.

Ae Young and Ryeowook all the way and I wouldn't ask for more.

Miyu's POV (Choi Mika)

It was Sehun oppa, who helped me with my phone which I dropped accidentally. I quickly get it from him without saying anything. Do you know why? It's because I'm tired of being ignored by people. Right now, it's my turn for revenge.

When you get mad at me for making a big deal about something, it's obviously important enough to the point where you should put yourself in my position. I ran my fingers through my hair and acted as if nothing happened and went back to where I was a while ago. Screw you, Sehun oppa. If you don't want to talk to me then so be it. Let's act who can care the less.

I realized, people will only treat you the way you allow them to. If you want to be treated differently, accept no less than what you deserve.

He was left dumbfounded, and I smirked secretly. At least he would know what it feels to be abnegated.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

I went on my way there to fetch Sora even if there is no assurance that the two of us will be okay. I want to pursue her and prove how sorry I am for what I did.

Sam: What are you doing here?

L: Fetching you, obviously. Look, Sora. I don't want to end this day without making up. Please give me a chance. I'm sorry if sometimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.

Sam: We're okay---

L: Liar. I know we're not.

Without hesitating, I kissed her lips tenderly and softly just to stop the arguments we are having. I have ran out of words to say, to be honest.

L: I get jealous because I love you and I don't want anybody to have you but me. I get jealous because you're the only person I want and I don't want to lose you.

She kissed me back and I knew she wanted this as well. I pulled away and saw how she looked at me lovingly yet filled with hesitations.

The next thing I know, we were already at the cinema, seated next together.

L: I love you, Sora. The moment I met you, I knew I'd love you forever. The moment I saw you, I knew I would never look away. I love you, forever and always.

Sam: I love you too. The minutes turn to hours and the hours turn to days, but I'm falling more in love with you in so many ways! You are my life and my heart. I love you.

Sehun's POV

She ignored me after I helped her get her cellphone. Is she doing it on purpose because I was doing the same thing?

We were already at the movie house and she was seated between Kai hyung and Kris hyung. It was a random arrangement, actually and I was on the top row so I could actually see her.

Right now, everything had backfired. It was supposed to hurt her and make her worry but I am the one hurting with what I am doing towards her. Hurting someone you have feelings for, is double the pain.

I want to grab her hand all of the sudden and explode. I want to tell her my feelings of jealousy and madness. Most of all, I wanted her.

Donghae's POV

After several hours, we finally arrived back in Seoul. We were not able to catch up with the movie premiere and my hurts because we've been sitting for more than 10 hours.

Eunhyuk: Do you still want to go to the dinner?

Donghae: What dinner?

Eunhyuk: Siwon told me that there's a dinner after the movie premiere. I heard that his movie with Haneul is successful even if it's only the first day.

Donghae: Jinjja? I'm proud of my sister, Haneul then. But Mika and Sora will be there, obviously.

Eunhyuk: That's given. I know that's why I'm in doubt. But Siwon's our friend and our co-member after all.

Donghae: Well, do we have a choice?

Eunhyuk: Seriously, none. But I'm ashamed of what I did to jellyfish.

Donghae: Ah, I know why. Should you apologize?

Eunhyuk: I guess so. Do you need to ask Sora about the song?

Donghae: Another reason to go. Ppali.

Eunhyuk and I decided to go, whether it will hurt us or not.

What will happen next? Tune in.