Forget Me Not

Forever and a Day

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

We arrived at the hospital thanks to Kris oppa. I wonder what happened to Hana unnie. This is just too sudden.

Sam: Kyuhyun oppa.. What happened?
Kyuhyun: She got into an accident.
Sam: Omo.. What did the doctor say?
Kyuhyun: She hit her head hard, but there were no major injuries.
Miyu: But how did that happened?
Kyuhyun: She was drunk. I tried to get her, but she was so fast.

I tear dropped into Kyuhyun oppa's eyes, and I gave him my hanky and patted his back.

Miyu: Kyuhyun oppa, did you and Hana unnie had a fight before this happened?
Kyuhyun: Yeah. *sobs*
Miyu: What exactly happened? I'm sorry if I seem to be interfering with other people's business but it's my way of reaching out to people.
Sam: Go on and tell her, Kyuhyun oppa. *smiles*

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

Us EXP members were so worried about Hana, and whatever that has happened before that. It's rare for her to get drunk at a time like this.

Ailee: My best friend is practicing her psychological skills with Kyuhyun oppa right now.
Sam: Do you think they had another lover's quarrel that's why?
Jasmin: I have a huge feeling that yes, they had. You know how those two are.
Eun Mi: Or maybe it's about Kyuhyun oppa's collaboration with Seohyun unnie?
Sam: I don't think that's the exact reason. Hana unnie changed after what happened with Jisoo.
Ailee: Well I hope they make up soon. Gosh. I can't believe that this is definitely be seen in the news tomorrow.
Jasmin: That's the stressful part.

Suddenly, the doctor came to us.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I was beside EXO and Super Junior that time while talking to Kyuhyun oppa. I guess I'm the only girl here.

Kyuhyun: Hana would often ask me if I'm okay, and I would tell her yes. The thing is, I'm worried about how she'll react when she knew about my collaboration with Seohyun.
Yesung: My sister would get jealous in the process. But you can't blame her.
Kyuhyun: I just want to prevent Hana from getting into fights and end up being bitter towards SNSD. Since you knew the cat fight back then.

I remember when I got into a fight with Tiffany unnie, Jessica unnie and Hyoyeon unnie. That was crucial. Even when Siwon oppa slapped me. Since that day, he never hurted me again.

Miyu: But you do realize that Seohyun and Hana are not involved with that, don't you? It was me and SNSD. That was so last year.
Kris: How come I don't know any of this?
Miyu: It was a deep, dark secret, Kris oppa. *smiles*
Kyuhyun: You do have a point. Then Hana got mad at me for not trusting her. She went out with SNSD and got drunk in the process. I was about to take her home, but she ran away.
Ryeowook: Being drunk gives you a lot of pain in the neck. By the way, where are EunSiHae hyungs?

Ailee's POV :)

Doctor: You're EXP, aren't you?
Jasmin: Y-yes, we are.
Doctor: Hana is alright now. You can now enter inside her room.

Thank God. My goodness. We were so worried about unnie.

Eun Mi: I'll go and call the SJ oppas.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Eun Mi: Hana's inside the room already and she's fine now according to the doctor.
Yesung: Let's go.
Miyu: You guys go ahead. Kyuhyun oppa, make it up to her.

We went slowly inside the room, little by little just to see Hana. She was lying on her bed, waiting for us.

Yesung: Hana!!
Hannah: Oppa, be quiet. You seem like you've found a ghost or something.
Yesung: *hugs her* Pabo! Don't you ever do that again. Kyuhyun is here, by the way.
Hannah: Kyuhyun? Who is he?

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I was left out with EXP and EXO, still hoping that Kyuhyun oppa and Hana unnie would make up right away. I wanted to sleep, but because of what's happening, I decided not do so.

Miyu: I wonder what's going on inside.
Kris: Haneul noona, you still have a press conference tomorrow, right?
Jasmin: Aw Kris. Stop calling me noona we're both 90 liners anyway. In fact, I should be calling you my sunbaenim.
Kris: Don't. No. I don't like being called that way.
Miyu: *smirks* Sunbaenim~
Kris: Ugh I just told you not to do it or else..
Miyu: Or else what? Mianhae, Kris SUNBAENIM. *laughs*
Kris: I'll pinch both of your cheeks. *evil smile*

Three people arrived, just as I expected.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Kyuhyun: Ya, what is this, Hana? You're still drunk or something?
Hannah: I don't know what's going on but seriously I don't know who you are.
Kyuhyun: Stop fooling around, Hana. You know me. I occupy your mind most of the time.
Hannah: You're the one who should shut up and stop fooling around, mister. I ing don't know who you are.
Yesung: Hana, is this some kind of joke?
Hannah: Oppa, I am not joking. Do you think I am? I know everyone here, except this guy.

The rest entered the room, and EunSiHae hyungs were inside.

Miyu: Hana unnie!
Hannah: Ah, Mika.. EXP. I'm glad you're here.
Kyuhyun: Hana, I'm Kyuhyun!
Hannah: I don't know you.

Why is that so? What is going on?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Unnie, what has gotten into you?
Hannah: I know everyone except this guy.
Sam: How could that possibly be?
Miyu: Hold on. Hana unnie, you know everyone except him.. And you've forgotten about everything about Kyuhyun oppa whom you used to think about all the time. Doctor, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Doctor: I think I am, Ms. Choi.
Miyu and Doctor: Hana has a partial amnesia.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

Hannah: A partial.. What?
Miyu: Partial amnesia is what you're experiencing. Kyuhyun oppa is a part of your memory that was lost because he's the one occupying your mind most of the time.
Doctor: Precisely.
Kyuhyun: What? How long is it going to take for her to remember me once again?
Doctor: That I can't tell, but we must not rush. She needs to get some rest.
Hannah: When will I resume with my work?
Doctor: After one week, I guess. For now you are still under observation. Kyuhyun sshi, please be patient towards Hana. Her memories of you will return in no time. I have to go now. *bows*

Who is this guy? Is he really that significant in my life? I don't know what's going on.

Hannah: I feel so dizzy and confused.
Yesung: Ya. Don't overdo yourself. Everyone, you may go now.
Kyuhyun: I'm going to stay.
Siwon: Hyung, we'll go back to the hospital after the prescon.
Yesung: Arraseo. Take care. Please tell So Hyun about this.
Siwon: We will. Haneul, let's go.
Jasmin: Nae. Hana, please take care of yourself. *hugs her*
Hannah: Gomawo, unnie.

All of them went out of the room and went home as well.

Ryeowook's POV :)

It was a bit unexpected, seeing a new side of Mika at Sukira and a while ago. Who knew that this girl would be so bright, answering questions that are for adults?

At first, I thought perhaps, that she's just a spoiled kid, who knows how to persuade our hyungs and one of the exceptions. I guess first impressions do not last after all. In fact, I'm starting to get hypnotized with her charms.

Miyu: Ryeowook oppa, aren't you coming with us?
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, he's thinking about Ae Young, silly.
Miyu: Oh, I forgot. Sorry about that~

I wasn't able to speak. Now, I just remembered, we are both taken, and that I should forget about this. Maybe I'm just tired and missing Ae Young.

Seeing her, seated between Ailee and Eunhyuk hyung, made me a bit jealous. Aish, why am I feeling this way?

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Kyuhyun: Hyung, Hana has forgotten about me. *cries*
Yesung: Don't cry, Kyuhyun. Aside from being ugly, the doctor said that it's only temporary.
Kyuhyun: How can I make her remember me?
Yesung: What do you and Hana used to do together? And how did you guys meet?
Kyuhyun: Well, she used to go and bring your lunch during our trainee days and that you introduced me to her.
Yesung: You don't have to answer me. Just do it. But don't rush my sister and if ever she despises you while you're trying to make her remember you don't give up. Never give up.
Kyuhyun: Of course I won't, hyung. I've waited for seven years for her. Why would I give up easily?
Yesung: I trust you, Kyuhyun. You know how important my sister is to me.
Kyuhyun: You can trust me, hyung. I love Hana, and I'd make myself a better man.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

I am thankful that Donghae oppa and I saw each other after going to the hospital. I mean, it's been a while since we had bonding moments.

My birthday's coming soon, I just remembered. We were seated in the car, with Kris oppa still driving.

Donghae: I miss you, Sora.
Sam: I don't.
Donghae: Eh? Wae geurae?
Sam: I just die a little, whenever you're not with me.
Ryeowook: Aw, that's just too sweet. Why don't you guys spend time with each other?
Donghae: Of course, we will. Right, Sora? *kisses her forehead*
Tao: Please take note that there is single person inside this car. Kekeke~
Kris: You took the words right off my mouth, Tao. I seem to be single without Miho around. *chuckles*
Ryeowook: The stingy jellyfish has already slept.
Eunhyuk: Was she a pain in the neck during Sukira?
Sam: Don't get jealous when you watched that episode, arraseo?
Kris: Don't remind them. Hahaha. Eunhyuk hyung, I'm so sorry but I love you.
Eunhyuk: That's Big Bang's song!
Ryeowook: Don't initiate another break up for goodness sake!
Eunhyuk: Of course not! I'm already engaged to this kid. You are too with Donghae, right Sora?
Sam: *blush* Yeah. I even have my ring right now.

Donghae oppa showed off our engagement rings together, making me blush more.

Tao: Seriously guys. When. Did. This. Happened.
Sam: A long time ago~ Only Ailee and Yuuki are not yet engaged.
Eunhyuk: But do you guys think that things might change during the engagement process?
Kris: W-what do you mean, hyung?
Eunhyuk: What if she finds the one she is fated to love? What if it's not me?
Donghae: Shut up, Hyukjae. There's no point in being pessimistic. She's the one who chose you in the first place.
Eunhyuk: I was just enumerating the possibilities. That's inevitable.
Donghae: You know, your engagement will only be null and void if you had an affair before with a woman and you had a child with that person.
Eunhyuk: Oh, right.
Sam: You're always worrying too much. Did jellyfish taught you how to be that way? You're becoming just like her.
Eunhyuk: But then again, I'd let her meet other people. You know, socializing. By the way, how are you and Miho, Kris?
Kris: Uhm, fine, I guess.
Eunhyuk: Are you sure?
Kris: Yeah. She's really a good girlfriend, I must say. Here we are at EXP's dorm.
Sam: Thanks for the ride, oppa.
Kris: Don't mention it.
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, wake up~
Miyu: *opens eyes* Good morning~
Eunhyuk: It's 12am.
Miyu: It's still considered morning~ Thanks for the ride, Kris oppa~ Pai pai, Tao oppa and Wookie~
Ryeowook: Ya! Where's the oppa?!
Miyu: Come and find it. *smirks*

I just hope tomorrow, little by little, Hana unnie would remember everything with Kyuhyun oppa.

I also hope Haneul unnie would be able to create a blockbuster movie with Siwon oppa.

And I hope Donghae oppa would spend more time with me. The same goes with Eunhyuk oppa towards Mika.