Still You

Forever and a Day

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Happy Birthday to me! Yaaaay! I'm a lady already. That means I am no longer a teenager but an adult.

I wonder what plans do they have for me. Do they even have surprises? I can't wait for the party later.

I've asked all of them to wear semi-formal outfits and bring their swimsuits. I even plan on having a drinking spree with the guests since it will be my first time.

But then, I suddenly thought about Donghae oppa. Why is that so?

Donghae's POV :)

We have already recorded the song for today and we are planning to shoot the music video in London, one of the countries we've been through during our world tour. Whether she accepts it or not, at least Sora knows that this song is about her. Well for Eunhyuk's love for Mika as well.

To be honest, Eunhyuk has more chances in getting back with his ex-girlfriend, Mika. Because unlike Sora, who is taken and in love with someone else, Mika is still single. Only Hyukjae is a ert. An intense ert. I feel so jealous.

But Eunhyuk is not confident. Kai and the rest would not give her up easily. It will be a tough competition.

In a world where there is rivalry in love, who will be the triumphant?

Donghyun's POV :)

Since it's Sora's birthday, we decided to postpone the rehearsals for today and resume everything tomorrow. It's the least we can do and as I surf the internet, I have seen the following news:

[NEWS] High School Musical On-Stage receives a lot of praises from the Critiques and Audience.

High School Musical, a popular movie under Disney Channel, was made into a Korean musical featuring Super Junior's Ryeowook, CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun, Juniel, Infinite's L and EXP Maknae lines Mika, Sora and Ailee. During its first day, the auditorium was in full house and the tickets were sold in less than an hour.

Some critiques who attended the said musical gave the stars high praises. These include, "For a rookie lead, Mika is definitely the right choice for Gabriella Montez. Even Sora portrayed the role of Sharpay naturally. Sometimes, some who portray that seem to be trying hard, but Sora did it well. Even Ailee, who has the potential of being a musician."

The musical will end on August 20, a few days after Sora's birthday.

I'm so proud of my girls. This calls for a celebration.

Sehun's POV :)

Sehun: Xiumin hyung, I am really jealous of you.
Xiumin: Waeyo?
Sehun: You hanged out with Luhan hyung last time and yesterday you went shopping with Mika.
Xiumin: What's the problem about it? You should have been there but you were busy playing games with Kai.
Sehun: Aish. This time I would show my moves. Mark my words. By the way, Suho hyung, Lay hyung, isn't today Sora's birthday?
Suho: Yeah. Why?
Sehun: "Muling ibalik ang tamis ng pag-ibig." (Please go back to how sweet love used to be.)*
Lay: What the heck is that song?
Sehun: *smirks* Nothing. What's the purpose of Google if I told you what it is?
 
* Cultural Note: That song is sung by Filipinos who tease people they know about their past loves. Sehun is teasing Lay and Suho in the process because they both liked Sora and Lay is Sora's ex-boyfriend.

Suho: S-shut up, maknae.
Lay: That was all a part of the past.
Sehun: Sheesh hyungs relax! Don't be grumpy all of the sudden especially Suho hyung you'll age quickly.
Suho: Aigoo.
Sehun: But hyungs, I'm curious. Who is better? L hyung or Donghae hyung?
Lay: I still go for Donghae hyung.
Sehun: Me too. You even look a bit like him.
Lay: So it means I'm handsome?
Sehun: You're ugly.
Suho: I prefer Donghae hyung as well. After all, he didn't do anything wrong.
Sehun: I'm a bit frustrated about Eunhyuk hyung, though.
Xiumin: Yeah, can't argue with that.
Kris: Yo! What's with the long faces?
Sehun: Not as long as your chin, hyung.
Kris: You evil maknae I'm going to kill you!
Sehun: *gulps* I love youü
Xiumin: Have you bought gifts for Sora already?
Kris: Of course I did. Late shopping is not my style.
Suho: But what the heck is your style anyway?
Kris: Secret. Why don't we just make this day productive by taking a bath now and get ourselves dressed?
Lay: It's too early.
Kris: Well not for me because I have someone to meet right now.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

EXP members moved quietly to cook pancakes for Sora on her birthday. It was I who mixed in the ingredients, Haneul unnie did the cooking, Hana and Eun Mi unnie drizzled the syrup on top and Ailee prepared a cup of hot chocolate. It's a breakfast in bed indeed.

Jasmin: Ya! Let's take a photo of our pancake!

"@Haneul407: Urineun pancake. Happy Birthday, Sora! Enjoy your day!"
699 retweets. 568 favorites.

Little by little, we stepped into her bedroom and shouted,

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SORA!"

Ryeowook's POV :)

I'm at the place to where Ae Young is training right now. I don't know why, but my feelings are uncertain as of the moment.

Is Mika correct that I am just having these feelings because we're a couple in High School Musical? Or I did have feelings for her before that? I cannot determine anymore.

So Hyun: Ryeowook oppa, are you waiting for Ae Young?
Ryeowook: Uhm. Yeah.
So Hyun: Recently she seems to be worried about something. Is there something wrong?
Ryeowook: She was jealous because of the musical. She even went and argued with Mika that's why I got mad at her. I really get it why she's jealous but she should not treat my leading lady that way.
So Hyun: You do have a point. Well, Ae Young has good and bad sides here. The bad is what you have mentioned, and the good is that she just loves you so much. It's healthy having jealousy at times. It's cute. Oppa, I think you and Ae Young should talk things out. In fact, you should spend more time together. I envy you both.
Ryeowook: Why?
So Hyun: Because you still have a lot of time to be together. While me and Yesung oppa...

So Hyun started to cry, mentioning Yesung hyung's name. I forgot that he's going to enlist in the army soon.

So Hyun: I'm sorry, oppa. It's just that whenever I remember his enlistment, I can't stop feeling this way.
Ryeowook: I know. I'm sorry about that. But So Hyun, it's a mandatory requirement. Do you know why us men have to go to the military for two years on or before reaching 30?
So Hyun: Tell me.
Ryeowook: It's because North and South Korea are still in war with each other. Let's just say they are on a lunch break, and they have to stop for a while. That's how they are. But then again, wars may happen anytime and us men are going to be trained for two years so that we would be ready when that time comes. Do you see how men become muscular when they enter the military? It's because they undergo training. It's for their own good. Our own good. It's better for us to be prepared than to be ignorant of what is going on.
So Hyun: Jinjja? I didn't know that.
Ryeowook: Well that's what I've learned from Mika. That's their last lesson before she went to Korea. So don't be sad. You can still write letters or visit Yesung hyung once in a while. Besides, two years is nothing compared to your love that will last for a long time.
So Hyun: Thank you so much, Ryeowook oppa. I wish you and Ae Young the best.
Ae Young: So Hyun, let's go.
So Hyun: I had a chat with Ryeowook oppa while he was waiting for you about military service. You guys should talk.

So Hyun left us and it was time for the two of us to talk.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Y-you guys! Omo! Breakfast in bed!
Eun Mi: That's salted caramel pancakes you're seeing.
Sam: I love caramel. Yaaay!
Hannah: Wait! Blow your candles first!

Hana unnie placed a candle on my pancake and used a match to light it. It sure is a cute cake, I must say.

Jasmin: Make a wish~
Ailee: Let's sing first!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SORA~"

I made a silent wish that time. You know what I wanted all along?

I wish I could be with someone who I am destined to marry.

Hannah: Hurray!! Now let's go to the salon right now. Arraseo? The rest, you may go wherever you want~

Ryeowook's POV :)

Ae Young: Ryeowook oppa, what brings you here?
Ryeowook: Mika found out my feelings about her.
Ae Young: Is that all you're going to say?
Ryeowook: She told me I should forget my feelings about her and focus on you instead.
Ae Young: So you're following me right now because your granted what she asked for?
Ryeowook: No. I want to come back to you.
Ae Young: Because she rejected you and you know that I am willing to accept you whatever circumstances may happen.
Ryeowook: No, Ae Young. She rejected me even before I could make up my mind. She rejected my feelings because she knows I'm wrong and that we're a couple. So you, saying that she plays around with boys, is incorrect. She was thinking of you and us.
Ae Young: So I'm the one in fault? Is that what you're going to tell me?
Ryeowook: Aniyo, I'm explaining things right now.
Ae Young: Are you really still in love with me? Or you're preoccupied with Mika?
Ryeowook: Ae Young, I don't know as of the moment.
Ae Young: I don't think we should talk about us right now since I'm upset. Ryeowook oppa, let's have a cool-off first. No communications or anything, even at Sora's birthday party for 48 hours. You have to reflect, oppa. Either you choose to be with me or Mika, it's your choice. I have to get going now. Break's over.

And so the deal begins. May I have the heart to choose who I really like or love the most.

Kris' POV :)

My mom called me all of the sudden and I did not expect that. Is there something wrong?

Kris' Mom: Kevin, you have to help me.
Kris: Mom, it's Kris. What happened?
Kris' Mom: Your cousin, Mimi, is missing!
Kris: WHAT? WHERE DID SHE GO?
Kris' Mom: Molla. I still have to figure out where she went. She said she wants to see you.
Kris: What are we going to do?!
Kris' Mom: We're going to look everywhere. You should help too!

Damn it. Where did my cute little cousin went anyway?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

So we were given the time to do whatever we want before the party. I was about to get the swing when I saw a little girl with chubby cheeks crying.

Miyu: Little girl, why are you crying?

She did not respond but she continued crying and it breaks my heart seeing cute kids being like that.

Little Girl: I'm lost. My oppa is nowhere to be found.
Miyu: Aww, where are they?
Little Girl: I escaped because I miss oppa so much *sobs*
Miyu: *hugs her* Don't cry. Mika unnie is here.
Little Girl: *hugs back* Can you call my oppa for me? Or can I borrow your phone?
Miyu: Arraseo. What's his number?

The little girl slowly grabbed my phone and dialled her oppa's number.

Little Girl: Oppa.. Oppa... *sobs* I'm here at a park.... *looks at Mika* Pretty unnie, where am I?
Miyu: At the park near EXP's dorm.
Little Girl: You know EXP, oppa? I'm here at the park. Please come and save me..

The phone call ended, and she gave me her phone.

Little Girl: Thank you, pretty unnie. Oppa will come and save me.
Miyu: Your oppa seems very nice.
Little Girl: Of course he is, unnie. He is very precious to me.
Miyu: I bet he is like a Prince Charming.
Little Girl: *nods* But he doesn't have a princess yet.
Miyu: Jinjja?
Little Girl: Would you be his princess?

I was shocked with what she said. I cannot say no to a child.

Miyu: Sure, but doesn't your oppa have a special someone?
Little Girl: He doesn't so I want you to be his princess.
Miyu: Just like those in fairy tales.

The little girl fell asleep and I placed her in my lap. I wonder who her prince oppa is.

My eyes are almost closing on its own, little by little. Ah, what a sleepy morning this is.

Then I saw her Prince Oppa, right in front of me.

Kris' POV :)

Mimi was there in someone else's lap. Wait, this person is not a stranger. It's Mika.

Miyu: K-kris oppa? You're the prince?
Kris: Prince?
Miyu: I mean, her oppa?
Kris: Yeah, she's my little cousin.
Miyu: Omo, I didn't know.
Kris: Only a few know because I hate talking about family.
Miyu: I know. So here she is, sleeping soundly. She looks so cute and you do resemble each other.
Kris: Thanks for accompanying her. I should call my mom and aunt if that's the case.

Mimi woke up, and she hugged me all of the sudden.

Mimi: (Little Girl) Kris oppa~ Gege~
Kris: *hugs back* Ya! I was worried about you! Why did you ran away from auntie?
Mimi: I miss you~ We passed by SM Entertainment and I got lost.
Kris: Don't do it again, okay? You can call me if you want.
Mimi: But luckily, this princess saved me. Kris ge, can she be your princess?

I blushed and I looked at Mika slowly, who was smiling that time.

Miyu: He will find his princess soon. *winks*
Mimi: You are his princess~
Kris: Aish. Let's go home now, Mimi. *carries her* You are growing little by little, eh?
Mimi: Of course~ I'm a big girl now. Kris ge, you and pretty unnie should be together. What's your name, unnie?
Miyu: Choi Mika. *smiles*
Mimi: Princess Mika unnie~
Kris: Mimi, you should go home right now. I will take you there.
Mimi: Princess unnie, Kris oppa, I want to receive a kiss from the both of you.
Miyu: Sure!
Mimi: You on the left, Kris oppa on the right. Keke~

We kissed Mimi's cheeks and closed our eyes all of the sudden. To my surprise, it feels like I'm kissing someone else's lips.

Mimi: Yaaay~ Prince and Princess kissed!

I can't believe it.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Hana unnie and I finished our spa session in two hours. I feel rejuvenated. Now it's time for the stylists to do my hair and make-up.

Hannah: You look very beautiful, Sora.
Sam: Thanks, unnie.
Hannah: Are you happy with L oppa as of the moment?
Sam: Yes. He is matured and romantic which I prefer.
Hannah: I'm glad you are. Are you going to swim later?
Sam: You're random, unnie. Keke~ Yes, I will. We are going to celebrate it like a boss.

That time, I was unsure of my feelings. Sora, get over it. Stop thinking about Donghae oppa.

Donghae's POV :)

Eunhyuk: Are you ready?
Donghae: Yeah. Where's the bag?
Eunhyuk: Here.
Donghae: How are we going to give these to them?
Eunhyuk: Let's call someone.
Donghae: Sehun?
Eunhyuk: Kai?
Both: AH! KRIS!

Kris' POV :)

We were both frozen in shock as we caught ourselves with our lips meeting each other. My cousin Mimi did all these!

Mimi: Yaaaaay!
Kris: *nervous* I'm sorry... I was just...
Miyu: G-gwenchanayo. I think I have to go now. You must take your cousin with you.
Kris: You sure?
Miyu: Yeah. See you later, Kris oppa.
Mimi: I will miss you, princess unnie.
Miyu: I will miss you too. *pinches her cheeks*

Mika left me and Mimi. I have no idea how to apologize for what happened.

But it felt great. It was.. Magical.

Ruining the perfect moment was a phone call from Eunhyuk hyung.

Eunhyuk: Kris, got a minute?

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I was kissed by Kris oppa by accident and it was an electrifying experience. I cannot face him right now although he is helping me out.

Hannah: We're back!
Miyu: Wow, you both look great, Sora and Hana unnie.
Sam: Thanks! Hey guys, you should bring your swimsuits along. Make sure your clothes are not bulgy or hard for you to wear.
Eun Mi: Noted! Let's go.

Sora's birthday party will be in a while and I hope she'll be surprised with what is in store for her. Whatever that is, we're going to reveal it soon.