Motives

Forever and a Day

Donghae's POV :)

Donghae: So what if I am? Why should I hesitate when I can be frank and straightforward?
Nana: Even if you try to sabotage my plans, you won't be able to stop me. Do me a favor and refrain from minding other people's business. Intiendes?
Donghae: Don't you underestimate me, woman.

I got pissed off by her actually so I changed partners with Eunhyuk once again.

Ryeowook's POV :)

I opened the door to fetch that little kid so she wouldn't be late for the presscon. I might as well surprise her.

Unfortunately, I was the one who got surprised in the process.

Kris was hugging Mika tightly, as if they were lovers. I hesitated, but it was too late. They have already saw me looking at them.

Miyu: Troy~
Ryeowook: I'm sorry. Did I disturbed your moment? Ya. Hurry this up. We're gonna be late.
Miyu: Nae. Kris oppa, I'll see you soon~

I took her hand and held it for the first time. What I saw a while ago, what does it imply?

Ryeowook: What were you doing a while ago?
Miyu: I gave him an advice.
Ryeowook: So if you're giving advice, you have to hug him, like this? *hugs her*
Miyu: Silly. He was thanking me. Don't be malicious, Ryeonggu. *looks around* Oh my gosh. Is that Sora with L of Infinite?
Ryeowook: Yeah. What about them?
Miyu: Ah~ They look better as a couple than siblings for the musical. I'd totally ship MyungSo if it weren't for Sora being taken.
Ryeowook: But she's more compatible with Donghae hyung.
Miyu: I know, but Sora's compatible with almost anyone.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

L: How is EXP nowadays? Seems like each one of you have tons of projects.
Sam: We're doing great. Though we are busy at times. *smiles*
L: At least you're popular~ Are you close with EXO?
Sam: Yeah. We're EXO's counterparts =))
L: *chuckles* If our companies merge soon, I want EXP to have a collaboration with Infinite.
Sam: That would be great! *smiles*
Miyu: ¡Hola!
Sam: *shocked* Y-you startled me, Mika.
Miyu: Seems like you two are getting along~ Annyeong, L oppa.
L: Annyeong Haseo *bows*
Ryeowook: Well, are you guys ready?
Sam: Where's Jonghyun oppa? Juniel unnie? Ailee?
Ailee: Right here, Sora.

Good luck to us for our press conference :)

Eunhyuk's POV :)

The concert was finished a few hours ago, and I ended up with Nana. She was extremely hot, indeed, especially with that sleeveless tank top.

Nana: How are you and your girlfriend, by the way?
Eunhyuk: We're fine. Just missing her a little.
Nana: I never expected her and Sora to be close.
Eunhyuk: Why?
Nana: They're like in different circle of friends and such. Only her and Ailee, including Cherry Dee are together back then. That's strange.
Eunhyuk: Oh, I see.
Nana: I was expecting that you would end up with a more matured girl. What do you like about her anyway?
Eunhyuk: I just fell for her, that's all.
Nana: That's how love is, isn't it?

While holding her waist, I accidentally held something that wasn't meant for me to touch.

Nana: *blush* Don't touch that part.
Eunhyuk: Sorry, I was lost in thought.
Nana: Gwenchanayo. But I may let you do it in private.

The way she said that, is seducing me little by little.

Eunhyuk: It was just an accident.
Nana: I know it was. So it's fine. *smiles*
Kangin: Hey Hyukjae! Let's go and have a drink!
Eunhyuk: Hyung, I don't drink.
Kangin: Donghae's coming. You too, Nana.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo.

Ryeowook's POV :)

I instantly checked out on the internet to see our photos and what information did they post about the presscon.

@EXPProtegees: High School Musical on Stage characters with be portrayed by Ryeowook (Troy), Mika (Gabriella), Sora (Sharpay), L (Ryan), Jonghyun (Chad), Ailee (Kelsey) and Juniel (Monique Coleman). The musical will be on August 23.

Sam: Let's take a photo together, shall we?
Ailee: Let's go!

@HaeSora1517: With HSM casts~ Don't we look awesome?
3698 retweets. 653 favorites.

@INFINITELKIM: With @HaeSora1517. We're going to be cute siblings~ L oppa is here. ^^
3658 retweets. 985 favorites.

@ryeong9: Me and Gabriella~ Kekeke~ Lemme pinch you~
6358 retweets. 3241 favorites.

Miyu: Ryeonggu, aren't you going to Macau for the concert?
Ryeowook: My flight will be in a few hours and I'll be there with Siwon hyung. Waeyo? You're going to miss me?
Miyu: Aniyo. *sticks tongue out* Ae Young is here. Look!

Ae Young was standing right beside me, and clinged to my arm.

Ae Young: Oppa, why didn't you called?
Ryeowook: I was at the press conference.
Ae Young: Still, you should have called. I brought your baggage with me, by the way. I even checked if everything's in order. 
Ryeowook: I can manage, Ae Young. Just let me do it on my own.
Ae Young: Wae geurae? I just did my part as a girlfriend.
Ryeowook: You shouldn't have because I can do it on my own.
Ae Young: Can't you just appreciate what I did?
Ryeowook: Ae Young, don't make a scene in public.
Ae Young: Fine. I'm leaving. HAVE. A. SAFE. TRIP.

The EXP maknae lines looked at me in disbelief afterwards.

Eunhyuk's POV :)

After a tiring day, we decided to celebrate because SS5 is successful wherever we go. Donghae was with me, and Nana sat beside us.

Nana: Do you guys drink?
Donghae: We don't.
Eunhyuk: Me either.
Nana: Aw, that's boring. Can't you at least try?

Nana was irresistible that time, especially with that damn hot outfit that revealed her fully formed figure.

Eunhyuk: Give me a glass of beer.
Nana: You sure?
Eunhyuk: I'd do it for you.
Donghae: Ya, Eunhyuk. What are you thinking?
Nana: *looks at Donghae* *smirks*
Donghae: Damn it.
Eunhyuk: I have to try once in a while.
Donghae: Are you out of your mind?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

L: You were awesome in answering the questions, Sora. *smiles*
Sam: Jinjja? I was loss for words, really.
L: You did a great job and in fact, I had to admit I gained an interest in you.
Sam: Thanks a lot, L oppa. I'll be needing your guidance.
L: That's too cute, Sora. *smiles* Oh by the way, are you free tonight?
Sam: No, I'm expensive. *laughs* Yes I am. Why?
L: Should we practice together?

L oppa was straightforward, one of my weaknesses. Omo.

Ryeowook's POV :)

Ailee: Ryeowook oppa, gwenchanayo?
Ryeowook: *frowns* It's always like this. I'm getting sick of this.
Miyu: Do you always have lover's quarrel?
Ryeowook: Yeah. She's too clingy. I'm a busy person and I can't just dedicate all my time for her.
Miyu: It will be okay soon. Maybe you two just need some time.
Ryeowook: I think so too.

The truth is, I'm not really happy with my relationship with Ae Young. I thought when I met her in a fan event, she's the one. But with every argument we have, I'm having doubts.

Ae Young is nice, but she's too clingy. Like for example, we would have a date, and a few minutes after taking her home, she would want us to talk on the phone and stay up all night. She has a training the next day, and I have my schedule as well. I need some space.

I think that is the reason when I started to fall for someone else. I was jealous of Eunhyuk hyung because all along, I wanted to be with Mika. My way of teasing her, is how I show my affection. Only she doesn't have a clue.

Miyu: *pats his back* Everything will be okay.
Ryeowook: But when?
Miyu: ASAP. Oppa, have a safe trip.

Siwon hyung came with Haneul. It was time for us to go to Macau. Great. I feel frustrated.

Miyu: Cheer up. *pinches his cheeks* ELFs like me do not want to see you sad.
Ryeowook: *smiles* You act like my noona. See you!

Donghae's POV :)

Eunhyuk is insane. He drank 2 bottles of soju, 1 beer and a glass of vodka. I was extremely surprised that he did. I'm pretty sure that he's giving in to the temptation of being seduced by that girl. Although I think she's pretty, I must not give in, though the feeling is just too strong.

Aish. I must focus. Let me go to the men's room first.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Without malice, L oppa and I went to eat at Mcdonald's together. He treated me with burger, french fries and hot fudge sundae. Perfect for a sweet lover like me.

That is one thing different about me and Donghae oppa. I like sweets, but he doesn't. Eunhyuk likes sweets, but Mika doesn't. Yet, we're all perfect for each other.

L: I want to know more about you, Sora.
Sam: But why?
L: I just feel like it. I mean, that's how friendship starts.
Sam: Well, can't argue with that. What do you want to know about me?
L: Everything. *smiles* I bet there are other fan boys or KPOP idols who are into you right now.
Sam: Why did you say so? If they are, wow. I feel so lucky.
L: You ARE lucky, Sora. You are beautiful, smart and kind. Guys hate girls who don't have good attitudes.
Sam: That sure is a compliment. *smiles*
L: You deserve it. *smiles back*
Sam: But there are girls who are prettier than me. Like Hana unnie, Mika or Haneul unnie.
L: We know that. *chuckles* But it was you who caught my eye.

L oppa is very sweet and a gentleman even if we just met. Is he interested or just being nice?

Ah, why am I being like this?

Eunhyuk's POV :)

I can't think straight anymore. My vision is blurred and I've got headache right now. Damn it. Maybe drinking all those alcoholic drinks isn't such a great idea to begin with.

Nana: You're drunk, Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk: No I'm not.. Give me another glass.
Nana: Alright, if you say so.
Heechul: Ya. Stop drinking already. Nana, take him to his room.
Nana: Arraseo.

Someone carried me, even if I wanted to drink more. It's my first time. Gotta make the most out of it.

Eunhyuk: Ya, what are you doing to me?
Nana: Sheesh. No further questions.

In my mind, I can see jellyfish right now. She was holding my hand, and was the one who carried me here in my own room.

Eunhyuk: Jellyfish..
Nana: What a ridiculous nickname. Did she gave that to you? Let me tell you something, Lee Hyukjae. Choi Mika isn't someone you thought she is. Behind that so-called innocent face is a personality she has never revealed to you.
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish.. I need you.
Nana: How hurtful. You're talking about her when I'm the one in front of you. Why can't you just like me instead? Damn it. She easily falls for someone else. Eventually, she will leave you.
Eunhyuk: I need you, jellyfish.
Nana: Well you if that's the case. Tonight, just let me be her. Do what you want to me, which she cannot give.

I smiled like an idiot and did what I really wanted to do in the first place.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Ever since Kris oppa started opening himself up to me, we instantly became close to each other. We would sometimes call each other late at night, because we feel like it.

Phone Call:

Miyu: How is your heart lately? Do you want me to introduce you to Chorong, Ah Ra or my best friend, Cherry?
Kris: I'm a bit fine, I guess. Those MeLoDi members and the new I-DOLLS member?
Miyu: Yeah. Apparently, they're single. If only Haneul unnie is single, I'd pick her to be your girlfriend.
Kris: Oh, don't remind me. *laughs*
Miyu: Oops. I'm sorry. But what type of girl do you like? Are you still interested with filial type girls who know how to cook and is very polite?
Kris: How did you know?
Miyu: I'm an EXO stan. *smirks* I researched about it.
Kris: Jjang!
Miyu: Sugoi desu ne? (Amazing, isn't it?) LOL I missed speaking in Japanese.
Kris: Oh. You're a half Japanese after all.
Miyu: Nae. Enough about me. So, should I ask them to date you?
Kris: If they are available, sure. Gomawo.
Miyu: Cheonmaneyo~ I'm going to be your cupid~ I'll call you tomorrow, arraseo?
Kris: Sure, just let me know~
Miyu: Nae. Good night~
Kris: Oyasumi nasai? Is that correct?
Miyu: Hai~

End of Phone Call.

Finally. I can now become a cupid once again. I wish I could make Ryeowook oppa and Ae Young happy once again.

I miss Eunhyuk, my y anchovy. I wonder how he is right now. Gosh. I guess I have to get used to this especially when he'll be in the military soon which I don't want to think about.

Nana's POV :)

This idiot slept on the bed. I thought he was going to kiss me. I wanted to take revenge right now.

I opened his top, which exposed his abs. I never thought I would actually find him so hot especially when he's near. To tell you the truth, I envy Sora and Mika. Who would thought they are Koreans who are related to Super Junior? They are not that beautiful, if you ask me. I hate both of them that's why I'm going to seduce their boyfriends to make their lives miserable.

I went to the bed beside him and I opened my blouse as well. You can actually see my bra right now and my chest.

Then I took a picture along the way, as if Eunhyuk and I made love to each other. I'd send it to his ing jellyfish so she would be insane about it.

Ha. I love this plan. No one can ruin this one.

Donghae's POV :)

Donghae: Where is Eunhyuk and that ?
Kangin: Why?
Donghae: Let me explain later, hyung.
Heechul: I asked her to take him to the hotel room.
Donghae: Damn.
Sungmin: What's wrong?
Donghae: I'll be back.

Damn it. I can feel something different right now. I knew something is coming.

L's POV :) (Kim Myungsoo)

Actually, I've been hiding this feeling. I have a huge crush on Sora ever since. Unfortunately, she was taken before she even debuted as an EXP member.

I want to grab the opportunity of being close to her especially now that Infinite is going to be on the same company as them.

How can something so wrong feels so right at the same time?

Sam: You want to know me more?
L: Yeah.
Sam: Sure! I'd like to be close friends with you!

Friends. That's how we are. When are we going to be more than that?