Remember the Time

Forever and a Day

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

Today's the press conference and I am both worried and anxious at the same time. Will I be able to portray my future role well? And Hana, will she be okay? As EXP's leader, for me, stress is all over the place.

Donghyun: Ya Haneul. Have you read the script already or what your movie is all about?
Jasmin: No, I haven't.
Donghyun: *lends the script* The role suits your perfectly.

I scanned the pages and read the synopsis of the script. It's about a woman with a childhood promise to her childhood sweetheart. But then, something happened.

Donghyun: Ya. Why are you crying?
Jasmin: This is way hardcore. The girl in here.. It's angst, and heartbreaking.
Donghyun: Hey stop crying! We're near the prescon venue soon.
Jasmin: N-nae oppa. Is Siwon oppa coming?

I looked at the windows and the car stopped. I knew it all along.

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)

I woke up after a deep slumber, seeing everything in a blink of an eye. My brother is gone, and is nowhere to be found.

But there is this one person, who is surrounding me right now.

Hannah: What are you doing here?
Kyuhyun: Good morning, my only flower.
Hannah: And what does that supposed to mean?
Kyuhyun: I'm not giving up, Hana. You will remember me. That I guarantee.
Hannah: Stop persuading me. It's like you're making me remember someone who I never met.
Kyuhyun: But we met, Hana. I'm not a stranger towards you.
Hannah: You are right now.
Kyuhyun: I have these flowers. Back then, I would give you these when I was still a trainee.
Hannah: I don't recall anything.
Kyuhyun: Okay. I also bought our pictures together. We almost became together back then, but you went to the Philippines to study.
Hannah: I've been there, but I don't remember you. I'm sorry.
Kyuhyun: Hana, please try to remember me.

This guy held my shoulders, and gave me a kiss. I was so shocked with what he did, so I had to push him away.

Hannah: You idiot! *slaps him* How dare you kiss me that way!
Kyuhyun: *touch his face* I guess.. That's all for now.

With the way he kissed me, I think he is actually telling the truth. But heck, my brain is not working well. I've totally forgotten about him.

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

Siwon oppa opened the car door for me and held my hands. We entered the venue together, and walked near the people, taking our pictures. I was very nervous, but with Siwon oppa I know everything's gonna be alright.

We arrived at the venue, and I was seated beside him. Siwon oppa would play the role of Nam Minhyuk and I would be Lee Min Ah. Aside from the two of us, there were awesome stars who are included like Shin Min Ah, who is going to play the role of Min Ae and many more.

The press conference is starting, so help me God.

Donghyun's POV :)

I was surfing the net and I'm with Sora, Mika and Ailee, who were getting their daily dose of bubble tea. With what happened to Hana last time, we didn't announced it to the public yet and just told everyone that's she's on vacation. It will be a huge issue if we told them she's got a partial amnesia.

Ailee: Donghyun oppa, want some bubble tea?
Donghyun: T-thanks. How is Hana by the way?
Sam: She's still the same. I hope Kyuhyun oppa would be strong.
Miyu: I also asked the doctors and nurses to keep their mouths shut regarding what happened and also to the driver.
Donghyun: Good job, EXP. How long do you think partial amnesia will be?
Miyu: According to my research, it's something which we can't predict. It's not like the usual amnesia where you would bang your head and remember everything again.
Donghyun: That's crucial.
Ailee: Yeah. That is pure pain for Kyuhyun oppa.
Sam: I wonder how he is and unnie right now.
Donghyun: I've told the rest of SM not to tell anyone about this for Hana's sake.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Hana's parents came together with Yesung hyung and I was still sitting outside, remembering the pain when she slapped me. Her mom suddenly hugged me.

Hana's Mom: Kyuhyun, how is she?? I'm sorry we weren't able to come here right away.
Kyuhyun: Auntie, Hana doesn't recall a thing. This is all my fault.
Hana's Dad: Don't blame yourself. It's not like you're the one who did this to her.
Kyuhyun: It hurts, knowing that she has forgotten about me.
Yesung: It's not forever, Kyuhyun. Just give her time to think.

We entered the room once again, seeing Hana eat her lunch. She almost choked her noodles seeing me.

Hannah: What the heck are you doing here?
Kyuhyun: Do you need help?
Hannah: I wouldn't ask for help from someone who's rude like you.
Yesung: Ya, Hana. Don't be so cruel. He's your boyfriend.
Hannah: Yeah. Boyfriend. Someone I barely know. He's a stranger to me now.

That broke my heart. Is this my consequence because I was not treating her well? I think I'm now feeling everything that she felt when I was this mean to her.

Kyuhyun: Whatever you say, whatever you do, I'll be right here waiting for your memories to come back.
Hannah: Dream on.

Donghyun's POV :)

We were still at the bubble tea store and there were some fans who were taking pictures and autographs of EXP while I'm here, browsing for articles and news about EXP since last night.

[NEWS] EXP's Sora and Mika had a "relationship" with EXO's Tao and Kris.

On the last episode of KBS Sukira, which is a Love Special, EXP and EXO were asked to have a drama skit about having a relationship. Mika played the role of Kris' best friend, who was taken by Sora but eventually broke up with him for Tao.

The skit ended with Kris kissing Mika's puffy cheeks in the end and Tao doing the same to Sora.

"You guys are boring. Go for the lips!" said Zhou Mi, which caused all of them to laugh.

You may watch the video here.

Donghyun: How was it being kissed by EXO's Kris and Tao, Mika and Sora?
Sam: Uhm, unexpected? It was like kissing a friend.
Miyu: It was electrifying. That's Kris Wu you're talking about.
Donghyun: Look at the other fan base! They're updating about the press conference.

@SiNeulUnited: "I Even Loved the Pain" will start filming on August 23 and it will be broadcasted on December.

@siwonest407: IELTP is a modern Romeo and Juliet story about two people who ended up as childhood sweethearts.

@SkyScraperHearts: 130727 Haneul at Press Conference: 'Although I am still a rookie, please do look forward to this movie as I am going to give my all.'

Sam: Wow. It's unnie's debut as an actress.
Ailee: That's totally daebak, I must say! *smiles* Oh my gosh. I just remembered something.
Miyu: Me too!
Ailee: Yuuki oppa's birthday is tomorrow!
Miyu: And Mikee oppa and I both have the same birthday! Omo!
Sam: I have totally forgotten about those people.
Miyu: And Ryuusei's birthday a few days after your 18th, Sora.
Donghyun: This is a bit stressful. Hahaha.
Ailee: I wonder what should I give to Yuuki oppa.
Miyu: Oh just give him something useful~ Wanna go to the mall today? Let's bring Hana unnie some donuts as well.
Sam: Count me in~ What about Donghyun oppa?
Donghyun: I'd go to the venue once again to check out on how did the prescon went. You guys take care. *smiles*

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Kyuhyun: I won't stop until you remember me.
Hannah: Just leave, will you? You're giving me stress!
Kyuhyun: You would think of me that way because you still can't remember me.
Hannah: Duh.
Kyuhyun: I was the 13th member of Super Junior and I became a member last 2006.
Hannah: And so? I don't give a damn on your achievements.
Kyuhyun: Like what I've said, I'm in the same group as your brother. He introduced me to you, and I instantly had a crush on you.
Hannah: Okay. And then?
Kyuhyun: Remember the treehouse? That's where I confessed. I wanted to court you but, you went overseas.
Hannah: Shut up and stop bugging me!!
Kyuhyun: I've waited seven years for you, and when you came back here in Seoul, I asked you to be my girlfriend.
Hannah: Damn it! Shut up!
Yesung: Kyuhyun, CONTINUE.
Hannah: WHY ARE YOU PERSUADING HIM, OPPA?!!
Kyuhyun: Kim Hana, you belong to me, Cho Kyuhyun.
Hannah: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Ailee's POV :)

We're at the mall, looking for a perfect gift for Yuuki oppa. As a person who is a bit demure for love, I needed help.

Sam: How about a couple shirt?
Miyu: Or a cap?
Ailee: Uhm, great but they've got tons of that. Especially Yuuki oppa.
Sam: Hmm. Backpack?
Miyu: Great idea.

We went from one shop to another, until...

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

Yaaaay! The presscon was a success. Siwon oppa and I were holding hands until we reached his car.

Siwon: I can't wait to shoot the drama with you, Haneul.
Jasmin: Same here. I think you should teach me how to do the scenes well.
Siwon: Of course! I'd be happy to help. I'm so happy because you're my leading lady. It would be easier for me to express my feelings.
Jasmin: Me too. Although this is my first time.
Siwon: I know you can do it.
Jasmin: Yes, I will. You bring out the best in me.

He kissed me as he smiled and his hands went to my hair. It feels like the first time when we kissed.

Siwon: Let's spend time together before we visit Hana.
Jasmin: Sure, whatever you want to do *smiles*

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

It turns out to be that EXO-M is here too at the mall. They were so many, so it was easy to distinguish them.

Lay: Hey! It's EXP!
Tao: Hey you three. It's nice to see you here. *smiles*
Miyu: Chen Chen! You're here! It's been a while!
Chen: Yeah. We've been busy promoting in China.
Miyu: *hugs him* Damn it. I miss trolling with you.
Chen: *blush* Ya, stop being that way kekeke~ Aish. Kris hyung had you at Sukira last night. Xiumin hyung and I were jealous.
Xiumin: If only we were awake that time~
Kris: *sticks tongue out* Sleeping is not my style.
Luhan: Yeah, you actually look like a vampire. *laughs*
Lay: Why are you here guys?
Sam: Oh, we're buying gifts for Yuuki oppa and Mikee oppa.
Lay: Oh dear. I forgot it's their birthday.
Chen: Me too.
Ailee: What if you guys just join us? It will be great!
Tao: Since we're six, 2 members of EXO-M for one EXP member :D

Then to our surprise, even EXO-K was there too. So it was all of them.

Ailee: Whoa. Talk about a rendezvous.
Sam: I know, right?
Kai: Ya Kris hyung! I won't forgive you for last night at Sukira!
Sehun: Me too! SeKai will unite to give you misery!
Chanyeol: Calm down, you guys.
Kai: Hyung, are you with us or against us?
Sam: They're like cute kids~
Ailee: So, are we going to continue Tao oppa's plan?
Miyu: Sure! Since EXO-K is here, there would be 4 EXO members per EXP member.

EXO quickly went beside the three of us just so they could go to their favorite member. Beside me was Suho oppa, Lay oppa, Tao oppa and D.O oppa.

Sam: Whoa! Yaaay! I have you guys! You'll be helping me out in the process, arraseo?
Suho: Yes! I have my credit card with me~ See you later guys!

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Eh? This is unexpected. 6 guys, in front of me? There's Sehun oppa, Kai oppa, Chen oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Xiumin oppa and..

Miyu: Kris oppa?! *rolls eyes*
Kris: Yes?
Kai: Hyung, go to Ailee instead! You had her last night.
Chen: Yeah. It's unfair.
Chanyeol: Give us the chance!
Luhan: You guys. Aish.
Baekhyun: Chanyeol, come here!
Miyu: Oh dear. I guess I'll just have to go on my own~
Sehun: Let's play rock, paper, scissors!

And so they did. Chanyeol oppa and Xiumin oppa lost so they had to go to Ailee.

Ailee: I'm sorry you ended up with me~
Chanyeol: What are you talking about? At least Baekhyun is here~

Ailee's POV :)

It was obvious that these guys are still fanboying over my best friend. Well I can't blame them. Ever since she went to Korea, together with Sora, they were the most indemand girls ever, making other fans jealous. But I'm happy for them because they used to be quiet and unnoticed back in high school.

Us five went to the music store. Chanyeol oppa held the guitar while the others helped me out.

Luhan: What does Yuuki like anyway?
Ailee: He plays the guitar and drums.
Baekhyun: You can't buy a drum set. That would be hard to carry even with all of us combined.
Ailee: Of course. That's too burdensome.
Chanyeol: Buy him a guitar instead~
Xiumin: Yeah. I agree as well.
Ailee: Nae, kamsahamnida~ ^^ And I apologize. I know you both wanted to be with Mika.
Xiumin: Well, we wanted to, but it's nice to hang out with you, who is her BFF. *smiles*
Chanyeol: Yup. There's always a next time~
Ailee: Let's now buy Mikee oppa a cap or a jacket.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

We were inside a clothing shop, looking for perfect gifts for the two members of Phantom. The boys seem like having fun, and I was beside Suho oppa.

Sam: The members are like little kids, and you're like the father. *smiles*
Suho: Yeah. It's a pain in the neck sometimes, but it's worth it.
Sam: You are one good example of a leader, Suho oppa.
Suho: Thank you, Sora.
Sam: How have you been? It's been a while.
Suho: Yeah. I'm fine. Same old, I must say. What about you?
Sam: Likewise, oppa. *smiles*
D.O: Ya, let's go and check out the other outfits here!
Sam: Let's go. *smiles*

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

My group went to the toy store since we're aware that Yuuki is a car collector and Mikee oppa collects airplanes. We're like kids, playing around and fitting hats like never before.

Miyu: Awww, there are so many plushies~ *amazed* Aish. I. Must. Control. Myself.
Chen: Why are you preventing yourself from buying plushies?
Miyu: I didn't bring my debit card that's why. Although I have money with me aish~ Nevermind. I'm going to buy these cars for Yuuki because he helped me out in dancing.
Kai: Do you still need help in dancing? I'm going to help you~
Chen: Or maybe help in vocals?
Sehun: Or pranking your unnies?
Kris: Or maybe rapping?
Miyu: Wow~ You guys have tons to offer. Thank you so much. *bows*

I feel so loved and taken care of, it makes me blush all the time.

Ailee's POV :)

Chanyeol: Waaah~ I want this hat.
Baekhyun: Should I buy you that one?
Chanyeol: Really? Yaaaay! I love you, Bacon!
Baekhyun: That's Baekhyun, aigoo.
Luhan: Ailee, Xiumin hyung, let's go. Bromance is all over the place.
Ailee: Yeah. Tell me about it. *laughs*
Xiumin: We should get some hats for us, as well. Treat me, Luhan!
Luhan: You guys should call me HYUNG first.
Chanyeol: Hyung~ My manly hyung~
Baekhyun: Hyung-nim~
Ailee: Oppa~ Kekeke~
Luhan: Xiumin hyung?
Xiumin: Lu-ge!
Luhan: Arraseo. Pick one that you like.

Luhan oppa sure is generous. I think that's what makes him manly.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Lay: Suho hyung, you're grabbing this opportunity, eh?
Suho: Eh? What are you saying? I..
Lay: Just kidding~ Are you done?
Suho: Yeah. *looks around* Ya! What the heck did you guys do?

There was a cart of items, being pushed and pulled by D.O oppa.

Tao: Please buy these hyung~
D.O: We love you~
Suho: Arraseo. *sighs* Are credit cards accepted?
Sam: I think they do.
Suho: Great.
Lay: Let's go~

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I went to the cashier to pay for the items for Yuuki and Mikee oppa. I wanted those plushies badly, but I guess I have to ditch my childlike attitude with EXO around.

Miyu: Are you oppas done now? *smiles*
Kai: Yes. By the way, all of us have something for you.
Miyu: Eh? What is it?

The four of them have plushies behind their backs. A bunny one held by Sehun oppa, a Hello Kitty plushie by Kai oppa, a Tweety plushie from Chen oppa and lastly..

Miyu: Eh? A pillow?
Kris: Plushies are not my style~
Miyu: You've told us a while ago that sleeping is not your style. And now? Keke~ Gomawo *smiles* You don't really have to buy me one. I'm a bit embarrassed, letting you see my other side.
Sehun: Gwenchanayo. Remember when I told you we'll mature in no time?
Miyu: Yup~ It was the best advice I got. Shall we get some bubble tea?
Sehun: I wouldn't say no to you and bubble tea~

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Kyuhyun: Hana, what's going on?!
Hannah: My head hurts! Damn it!
Yesung: Mom, dad! Please call the doctor right away!
Kyuhyun: Hana, I'm here..
Hannah: AAAAAAH!!!!

What does this supposed to mean? Is Hana recalling our memories?!

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)

Siwon oppa and I went to our dorm, as we prepare Hana's things. He hugged me from behind, as I turned around to kiss him.

Unfortunately, it was interrupted by a phone call.

Phone Call:

Kyuhyun: Yeoboseyo?
Jasmin: Kyuhyun oppa, waeyo?
Kyuhyun: Come to the hospital right now. I think something is happening to Hana.
Jasmin: We're on our way.

End of Phone Call.

Jasmin: Oppa, let's go to the hospital.
Siwon: Arraseo.
Jasmin: I'll go and call the rest.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Miyu: Sora! *smiles* I've bought donuts for Hana unnie~
Sam: I'm sure she'll be happy~ What's with the plushies?
Miyu: They were given to me~ And what about that hair clip?
Sam: Suho oppa and Lay oppa gave it to me.
Ailee: You guys.. We've got to hurry. *pants*
Miyu: Waeyo?
Ailee: Hana unnie.. Let's go to the hospital.
Kris: Suho hyung and I will drive.

Is Hana unnie recovering all her memories once again? I sure hope so.

Kyuhyun's POV :)

Hana was still complaining about the pain she's experiencing. EXP and EXO were there, including Super Junior. I wish the pain would stop, because seeing her hurt, gives me pain as well.