Guilty Pleasure

Forever and a Day

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

He was only an inch away from me. Inch by inch, we're getting closer and I closed my eyes, not knowing what he would do next.

Kai oppa pinched my cheeks all of the sudden, covered in snow.

Kai: Dumpling cheeks :3
Miyu: YA!

Kai oppa held my hand and placed it on his face. He closed his eyes for a while, as it lingered on his skin.

Kai: It feels so warm. I like that.
Miyu: Oh. Is that so?
Kai: Yes, perfect for a warm weather. Do you feel cold as of the moment?
Miyu: A little, but I can manage.

He smiled and placed a scarf around my neck. I blushed that time.

Kai: It looks good on you. My clothes, I mean.
Miyu: I guess I'm meant to be a guy after all.
Kai: Aww, don't be. How will you be able to be my girlfriend if you turn into a guy?
Miyu: ? Kekeke~
Kai: LOL. You read those things?
Miyu: I don't. But mind you, most people ship KaiSoo, HunHan, BaekYeol, SuLay, XiuChen and TaoRis.
Kai: *laughs* But we're not gays.
Miyu: I know. I'm not really into but some fans are.
Kai: You're the only person I like to be honest.
Miyu: *blush* Oh, stop it.
Kai: If Eunhyuk hyung tries to do it to you once again, just call me. I will save you.
Miyu: You're like a knight in shining armor.
Kai: YOUR. *smiles*

We were at the bench, when he started to lean on my shoulders and held me for a while.

Kai: I wish you could be mine so I can do anything I want with you.
Miyu: Like what?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Yes, I would like to be your girlfriend, L oppa.

He smiled like that of a child. He rarely does, except when he's with me. But he cannot jump to that restaurant because most people would assume that I'm still dating Donghae oppa. Might as well inform everyone that it's over between us.

But then again, people will judge us, because they got used to HaeSora. Right now, it feels like I wanted to start a new relationship, not a relation.

L: I didn't expect I would have a chance with you, Sora.
Sam: Things really do come when you least expect it. *smiles* By the way, L oppa. August is here.
L: Ah yes, your birthday's coming up in 17 days.
Sam: How did you know?
L: Well Lee Sora, I'm your sasaeng. *chuckles*
Sam: I feel so lucky having a sasaeng like you~ Keke~
L: I love you, Sora.
Sam: I love you too!

And that begins another relationship. Hopefully it would be an almost perfect one.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Kai oppa squeezed me and started kissing my cheeks softly. I kept on blushing, but I feel so giddy.

Kai: If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go~
Miyu: You sound like Justin Bieber keke~
Kai: You're so squishy~
Miyu: LOL oppa you're making me a pillow~
Kai: At least I'll be able to hug you forever.
Miyu: Aww, you're so sweet.
Kai: Can I sleep on your lap?
Miyu: S-sure. *smiles*

And so he did. It was my first time seeing this cute side of him.

Miyu: You're showing your Jongin side for the first time.
Kai: Jinjja? What's the difference?
Miyu: Your Kai side is the y one. The one you're showing to the audience when dancing and this is the Jongin side. To be honest, most people say that Kai is your y side~ Kekeke~
Kai: Do I really look like a ert?
Miyu: A little. *laughs*

Kai oppa became intense, and he looked at me in the eyes. I gulped. Uh-oh.

Kris' POV :)

This is painful, seeing Kai with her. They seem to be close with each other. Kai is right. I ate up all the words I said. What am I going to do?

Should I still treat her like a dongsaeng and a bridge between her and my other fellow members? If I did, she would only think of me as a friend.

What if I just admit to her that I am in love? How would she react to that?

A piece of my heart is currently breaking as of the moment, waiting for someone to mend it.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Miyu: Oppa, what are you doing?
Kai: Do you want me to be y towards you?
Miyu: Ya! What are you talking about?! If you don't stop being like this I.. I...
Kai: You're going to what?
Miyu: I'll.. Squish you!
Kai: *smirks* I'm going to kiss you.

I closed my eyes, and he is almost on top of me. Wrong move, Mika.

He hugged me once again, this time even tighter and kissed my forehead. Damn it, he's teasing me.

Kai: Gotcha.
Miyu: Ya oppa! You're making fun of me!
Kai: *laughs* I didn't know how fun it is teasing you.
Miyu: You're the only EXO member who made fun of me that way.
Kai: Do you hate it?
Miyu: Aniyo. It's cool. Sehun oppa and the rest treat me nicely, way too nice and I'm not used to it. I prefer when you guys just be yourselves whenever you're with me.
Kai: I'll keep that in mind~ Mika, are you still hurt with what happened?
Miyu: I've forgotten about it thanks to you. I don't have feelings for him anymore. *sighs* I'm tired.
Kai: Will you allow me to mend your heart?
Miyu: I'm open in entertaining suitors, but oppa, I don't know if I would be able to reciprocate your love for me.
Kai: I'm willing to wait.
Miyu: Until when?
Kai: As long as you learn to love me. *holds her hands* Let's go. I'll take you home.

Eunhyuk's POV :)

Donghae: Damn it. What were you thinking?!
Eunhyuk: I'm desperate to get her back.
Donghae: Why did you do that to her? You could have just talked to her! Now that you did it to Mika, even Sora hates me. We both lost our chances of getting them back.
Eunhyuk: Stop blaming me for everything. Even if I didn't do that, they still wouldn't get back with us because they are in love with someone else. Think about it. Sora told you that she's in love with Kim Myungsoo and jellyfish told me that she's tired of me already.
Donghae: Easy for you to say. Eunhyuk, did you even loved her in the first place? I love Sora and it's hard for me to let her go.
Eunhyuk: I did. But Mika already decided. Should we just move on? Maybe we already determined our fates. That we are not meant to marry them. If we are, love will find its way.
Donghae: I can't accept the fact that because of that Nana, we had relationship problems.
Eunhyuk: It's too late already. It already happened.
Donghae: I still believe in loving Sora and I'm not giving up.
Eunhyuk: I hope I can say the same thing.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Ya, Mika!
Miyu: Sora! L oppa! Annyeong!
Sam: Did you guys had a date or something?
Kai: We should ask you the same thing. Did you guys had a date?
L: Yeah, we did.
Kai: You guys are dating already? So Sora, you've broke up with Donghae hyung after all.
Sam: Yeah. What about you and Mika?
Kai: Ah~ I'm still.. Courting her.
Sam: Is that so? Well, good luck!
Miyu: Thanks for tonight, Kai oppa. *smiles*
Kai: Where's my kiss?
Miyu: Aish.
Kai: Just kidding!
L: Sora, see you tomorrow. *gives her a kiss* Jalljayo~
Sam: I can't wait to see you again. I love you too.

L oppa left, and I started missing him every damn second when he's gone. Mika grabbed my hand and interrogated me with questions.

Miyu: Since when did you started dating?
Sam: Whoa. Just a while ago.
Miyu: Are you really over Donghae oppa?
Sam: Yeah. I am.
Miyu: If that's the case, I'm going to ship MyungSora right now!
Sam: Why did you ask?
Miyu: Well the scandal was released only a few days ago so I was shocked seeing you have a new boyfriend right away.
Sam: Well as they say, the best way to move on from an old love is to replace it with a new one~
Miyu: Yeah, I know that. But when are you going to announce that you guys are dating?
Sam: On my birthday. It's coming soon keke~
Miyu: I can't wait. Are you going to have a party or something?
Sam: Definitely! But it's more of a pool party.
Miyu: Are you going to invite Donghae oppa or my damn ex-boyfriend Eunhyuk?
Sam: I don't think so. They should know by now the stupidity they did.
Miyu: You do have a point.
Sam: My brother Jared told me they will visit Seoul next week for the preparations. I can't wait!
Miyu: You're turning into a lady, Sora. You're more matured compared to me.
Sam: Keke~ Well at least you look like a maknae.

When Mika mentioned Donghae oppa, I was a bit confused. But nevermind that feeling. Maybe I was just tired.

L's POV :) (Kim Myungsoo)

I arrived at our dorm and I did not expect that Sungjong and the rest are still awake.

Sungjong: Hyung, what took you so long?
L: Waeyo? Were you waiting for me?
Sungjong: Aniyo. It's just that I'm curious. Are you dating Sora already?
L: Why are you guys asking me that?
Woohyun: Spill it out. We've been dying to know your status with your so called "crush".
L: Fine. We're dating. But we don't want to reveal it to the public yet because Sora just broke up with him.
Sunggyu: Well, that's the problem. What if you just reveal it on her birthday?
L: I have a plan. *smiles* And it would be revealed in our musical.

Kai's POV :)

Kris: You had fun with her, am I correct?
Kai: Hyung, were you watching the whole time?
Kris: Yeah. Just checking her out.
Kai: Until when are you going to be like this? Hyung, let me be honest with you. I won't give her up, even for you. So might as well do your best and get her heart may the best man win.
Kris: That is not my style.
Kai: Sheesh. Suit yourself. Thanks for the help, though.

Kai sure is straightforward. He really is triggering my emotions.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Listen EXP unnies and Ailee! My birthday is coming soon and I need you all to be ready!
Jasmin: What kind of party do you want?
Sam: A pool party. It will definitely look like a club. *winks*
Hannah: Whoa. Our second maknae is growing up.
Sam: I just want it to be simple, intimate and fun at the same time.
Eun Mi: Are you going to drink on that day?
Sam: Why not? At least I'll be an adult now. Keke~
Miyu: Let's give Sora the chance! Hahaha.
Ailee: And I'm the only one who's not yet in legal age.
Sam: Don't worry at least you're still young and only a month ahead of me. Let's go and prepare for the party!

Donghae's POV :)

Sora's birthday is coming soon in a few days, yet this happened. How unfortunate. Even if she's in love with someone else, it's not easy to let go of someone you love. Easy for Eunhyuk to say. He was lustful towards Nana, by which he persuaded Mika to do it with him. I'm not that kind of guy.

Right now, I wonder. What if I didn't just care about their relationship? Will Sora and I still be together?

Eunhyuk's POV :)

Aw. Who am I kidding? Of course I still love her. My feelings do not fade away. I was just too persuasive and aggressive that I almost took her ity away. I was dumb to be that way. I didn't know how strong lust is, which turned out to be my guilty pleasure.

I wondered if this commonly happens during the engagement process. Does it really break couples apart? Does it really trigger temptation? If Siwon knew about what I did, I bet he won't allow me to get close to his sister again.

I think I must talk to Sora. It's the least I can do for Donghae to be back with her again. Lee Hyukjae, you must fix your mistakes.