Wrong Move

Forever and a Day

Yesung's POV :)

For some fan girls, military enlistment is the most depressing thing that they would witness. Men who are up to 30 years old are required unless they are sick, intelligent enough or encountered a previous accident.

Right now, it is my turn to be enlisted. I feel a bit sad seeing So Hyun cry. Since we would not be contacting each other like we used to, we have to spend more time with each other. She was very open with her feelings and that she never fails to show that she loves me so much.

So Hyun and I were holding each other under the trees. I also hugged her tightly, without any intention of letting go.

So Hyun: Yesung oppa, I do not really like the fact that you and I would not have a lot of communications because of your military service. Just by thinking about it makes me sad.
Yesung: But two years will pass as if it lasted only for days.
So Hyun: I sure hope so. I mean, I cannot stop thinking about you all the time and your absence will make me sad.
Yesung: But you can wait for me, can't you?
So Hyun: Of course. If forever existed, I would wait that long.
Yesung: I have to do this. After 2 years, hopefully nothing will keep us apart.
So Hyun: After two years, I'll make sure I-DOLLS will become an awesome group.
Yesung: It will, definitely.
So Hyun: I would not be clingy during your military service but I would visit you from time to time for you to miss me more.
Yesung: It is fine with me. But do not look at other guys, arraseo?
So Hyun: *chuckles* Why would I? Literally I would be seeing guys around me but my heart only loves you.
Yesung: I feel so lucky to love and be loved by you.
So Hyun: I should be saying the same thing. *chuckles*
Yesung: Tomorrow is my enlistment in the army.
So Hyun: I will try not to cry but I won't promise.
Yesung: Distance will make our love stronger.
So Hyun: It will.
Yesung: *kisses her forehead* I love you, Lee So Hyun.
So Hyun: I love you more. Always remember that, Yesung oppa.

So Hyun's POV :)

The truth is, I feel so lonely right now. I know he is going to return after two years but I will definitely miss him.

I am already used to being with him all the time, so it would be very hard for me to get used to his absence. But what can I do? If only I could be invisible in other people's eyes and he would be the only one to see me, believe me I would. I might not leave as well. Sadly, this is just my imagination.

My eyes are becoming puffy and filled with tears. I am going to cry myself to sleep, hoping I would survive this kind of loneliness from within.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Damn it. I feel so tired, wasted and sick. What the heck did I do last night? I cannot remember anything. How did I get here in my room? Who took me here?

Kai: You're awake and moving.
Miyu: No, I'm impersonating a statue right now.
Kai: Did you had a great sleep, JAGIYA?

What did I just heard? Jagiya? Since when did Kai oppa started calling me that way?

Miyu: What's with the jagiya, Jongin?
Kai: It's Kai.
Miyu: It is still your biological name. Answer my question.
Kai: Have you forgotten about last night? *smirks*

Kai oppa was wearing a black Calvin Klein sando that time, exposing his biceps. I looked into what I am wearing, and I had a night gown on. Damn it, this can't be.

Miyu: *throws pillows* YOU ERT! How the hell did you get into my room?!! Where are the other members?!!
Kai: They all went to the grocery store.
Miyu: Why are you here? *covers myself*
Kai: Don't be like that, JAGIYA. It's not as if I haven't seen that.
Miyu: *blushing* S-stop teasing me. Don't even mention that to anybody. I don't know what happened last night and I don't want to remember a damn thing.
Kai: Do you want me to make you remember EVERYTHING?
Miyu: Hell no. Ain't nobody got time for that. Try teasing me again and I will kill you.

Kai oppa smirked once again and pushed me into the bed. He was on top of me with his face only an inch closer.

Kai: How will you kill me?
Miyu: ..... *blushing*
Kai: I knew you won't do it. *laughs*

He went back to his position, without answering any of my questions.

Miyu: I beg you to tell me everything.
Kai: You remind me of Kyungsoo hyung in Anterograde Tomorrow, having an Anterograde Amnesia.
Miyu: I don't have one. I was too drunk.
Kai: You felt awkward with me last night after when I saw you... . Then you told me not to reveal what happened to EXO or to Taemin and I would only do that if you would date me for a week. You said yes. That's it.
Miyu: You shouldn't have taken me seriously.
Kai: You shouldn't have said YES.
Miyu: You knew I was drunk. I don't want anyone to know about that one. I was only persuaded to do so.
Kai: It wouldn't hurt if we give this relationship a try.
Miyu: I don't have feelings for you.
Kai: That's why I will do my best for you to love me.
Miyu: That won't happen if you continue being like this.
Kai: You will eat up all those words you've said. By the way, nothing happened between us so stop covering yourself. It was Haneul noona who dressed you with that clothing.
Miyu: Thank God. *sighs*
Kai: Were you expecting me to do it for you?
Miyu: ANIYO.
Kai: *laughs* I was here because YOUR BOYFRIEND is worried about you.
Miyu: Whenever you mention JAGIYA or BOYFRIEND, it always gives me the creeps.
Kai: What more if I kiss you?
Miyu: Kai oppa, how did you become this straighforward all of the sudden? I am not used to it. I prefer being with the Jongin side of yours.

Kai's POV :)

Yes, Mika. I know you prefer the Jongin side of me who is shy, timid and deferential. But will I be able to get you if I were to become that person?

I do not have a choice but to be Kai. Although I may seem two faced, it is better than to regret not being like this and losing her along the way.

Kai: You will get used to it, jagiya. *smirks*
Miyu: You're freaking me out.
Kai: Why? You want me to tell everything to Taemin hyung?
Miyu: *gasps* No! I said, jagiya! *blushing*

Actually, I would not tell anyone about what I have seen because if they did, they might gain an interest on her. It was a huge turn on for me.

Kai: You should eat your breakfast now. I ordered Jjangmyeon.
Miyu: You should have asked me to cook instead.
Kai: Can you?
Miyu: Don't underestimate me.

She got up from her bed, and began wrapping herself with an apron as she wraps her hair in a messy yet cute bun that exposed her forehead. She looked different without her bangs.

Miyu: Just stay there. I'm going to cook ham, bacon and hotdogs.
Kai: Protein?
Miyu: Yeah. Got any problem with that?

Mika revealed another side of her which is the hard to get and ice princess one which seems to be her response with my attitude. It felt as if we are portraying roles of different people.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

As I began cooking, still wearing my pajama, I felt warmth behind me. It turns out to be that Kai oppa was hugging me from behind. I was frozen to death.

Miyu: Ya. I told you to stay there.
Kai: I prefer being here. You are so warm.
Miyu: Stop it. I am not into skinship.
Kai: The exact opposite of Siwon hyung, who loves that.
Miyu: *sighs* Go home.
Kai: Okay. I will tell EXO about it as soon as I get there.
Miyu: No! I was just kidding.

I feel trapped, like a peasant with her master. But one week will pass by quickly, I am sure about that.

Miyu: Here's your breakfast.
Kai: Thanks, JAGIYA.
Miyu: *sighs* Cheonmaneyo.
Kai: You should prepare now and come with me.
Miyu: To where are we going?
Kai: In my bed. Now.
Miyu: What the ?
Kai: No complaints or else.
Miyu: Finish your food first!
Kai: Arraseo! I will wash the dishes first! Ppali! Go and take a bath now or else I'm going to wash you up!
Miyu: S-shut up! *runs through the bathroom*
Kai: Give me two days and I will definitely make you fall for me. *smirks*

Whenever he mentions that, he gives me the creeps. I feel like I am being watched even if I am here inside the bathroom.

Kai's POV :)

While waiting for Mika, I peeked into her room and found a pile of photo albums in her table. It has a label in Korean language namely "Baby Pictures." Maybe this belonged to Siwon hyung because for what I know, they have been separated for more than a decade.

There were a lot of pictures whose colors have already faded, but the precious memories are still there.

One picture that captured my attention is the kid Siwon hyung who was carrying Mika when she was still a newborn baby. Good thing they have already seen each other. Now I realize, she really is more precious than diamonds and I hate the fact that Eunhyuk hyung is just here to play around and make a fool out of her.

As I smile looking at their pictures together, she was there.

Miyu: Get out. Right now.
Kai: Why so serious?
Miyu: Go and listen to SHINee's song instead! *kicks him out*

So now I get it why she's referred to as a jellyfish.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

The nerve kkamjong. What is he really up to? Aish. Everytime I see him it's inevitable not to think of what he saw.

I wonder where he is going to take me. He would not tell me anyway. But him, becoming my boyfriend because of a bet? Let's give it a try. He's been courting me ever since.

I opened my cabinet to see what is available for me to wear. Afterwards I saw a wolf t-shirt with Kai oppa's name on it and a skater skirt with fur boots. Right timing, I must say.

If he really is persistent in making me fall for him, I must do everything for him to fall hard as well so there would be mutual reciprocation in the process.

In a few minutes, I was already done and I went downstairs. I wonder how he will react to this seeing me dressed up as an EXO stan.

Kai: Whoa. Kai, is that you?
Miyu: Let's go to wherever you are going to take me. *winks*

Let the games begin between Kai oppa and I. Let's see who will win in the process.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

L oppa left for a while because Sung Gyu oppa asked him to help buy the groceries. That time, I was able to spend time opening my laptop and I started listening to the CD that Kris oppa had given me.

"I was walking again today
and coincidentally saw you
You look like you’re doing well
as always. That familiar perfume
and still I miss you. The smile
you gave to me, oh yeah."

Yeah, I looked fine even without you, Donghae oppa. We often see each other because we're at the same entertainment agency and you are in the same group as my brother. When we were still together it was awesome because I get to see you often and now it is torturing me.

"You get into a different person’s
car, link arms with him
As you smile
I thought I was okay now,
I thought I was fine
But"

When I saw your face, I did not mind you the whole time because I was with L oppa and I was happier with our relationship. He was always there, and for some reasons I have invested feelings for him right away and at the same time, the scandal of you was revealed.

'Still you, you, you,
I haven’t forgotten you
Still you, you, you,
I’m still the same, yeah
Am I hurting? I am hurting,
I don’t know, oh no yeah

It’s still you, just you,
still you"

It is still me? Well, who would find it easy to forget about the things we've been through for almost two years? To be honest, all those memories are still fresh. Well, I didn't have amnesia anyway so why would I forget everything?

So it's still me, that you love the most? I wish I could say the same thing too.

"Am I hurting? I am hurting,
I don’t know
Have I forgotten you? I guess not,
I keep thinking of you baby"

I skipped Eunhyuk oppa's part because that is for Mika to hear for the first time. Maybe Donghae oppa was really hurt because of what I did.

All of the sudden, tears fell down from my eyes when L oppa returned. Good thing I closed the laptop already.

L: What's wrong, Sora?

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Kai oppa held my hand as we rode the motorcycle. Just so you all know, he can drive just like Yuuki, who is Ailee's boyfriend. Since I am used to riding these, I was not scared anymore. But for him to fall for me even more, I had to hug him tightly. Fall for me, Kkamjong. You'll see that this is just a bet.

Kai: We're here, jagiya.
Miyu: I know. EXO's dorm. Daebak.

We entered the dorm quickly so we could prevent sasaengs from seeing us. To our surprise, Sehun oppa and I bumped into each other.

Sehun: What are you doing here, Mika? *shocked*
Miyu: Annyeong, Sehun oppa.
Chen: What brings you here?
Miyu: Whoa, slow down oppas. I'm here because...

Then Kai oppa placed his arms around me after closing the door. That captured the attention of all the members.

Chen: What is this all about?! Answer me!
Kris: Ya! What's with the noise? I'm still sleeping.
Chanyeol: Breakfast is served~ Courtesy of Kyungsoo~
Kai: You told me to introduce my first love and my first girl friend as well.
Sehun: Yeah, so?
Kai: Here she is, right in front of you.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Oh, nothing much oppa. It's just that I am overwhelmed with all the gifts that I have received.
L: Is that so? *wipes her tears* Don't cry, my Sora. I hate seeing you that way.
Sam: Yeah, noted oppa.

I can't tell L oppa that I started to cry because of Donghae oppa's composed song for me. That would be unfair because L oppa is now my boyfriend.

Am I crying because of how sad the song is or is it because I am still in love with Donghae oppa?

L: By the way, I'll take you to where Yesung sunbaenim is going to be enlisted.
Sam: Please do. I am going to comfort So Hyun as well.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Chanyeol: No way!
Xiumin: Hyung, stop kidding around.
Kai: Suit yourself. If you won't believe me. Mika and I know the truth.
Miyu: I-I'm his girlfriend.
Sehun: Whatever.

Sehun oppa left and went to his room. The rest also left, especially those members who are close to me. The only ones who remained are Lay oppa, Suho oppa, Baekhyun oppa, Tao oppa, Luhan oppa and Kyungsoo oppa.

Luhan: Don't worry about Sehun. He's just shocked.
Suho: Even I were shocked as well.
Kai: Well, it can't be helped.
Lay: They'll eventually accept it someday.

Kai oppa held my hand that time and I got sad. Are they all mad at me?

Sehun's POV :)

Sehun: Since when they become together? Damn it. Just as when I was about to make a move.
Chen: I also wanted to ask her out.
Kris: Can't we do something about it? It seems like kkamjong did something to make her fall.
Sehun: I don't think so. If Mika was in love with him for a long time, she should have chosen him even before.
Xiumin: We can't tell. Let's just accept the fact that they are together.
Chanyeol: Cheer up guys. They are not married yet.
Sehun: You're right, hyung.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Miyu: Maybe this is not such a good idea.
Kai: I'll talk to them soon.
Miyu: Can't we just stop playing around?
Kai: Aniyo. I have you now. Will I let you go easily? Letting go, is never a part of my vocabulary.
Miyu: Really now?
Kai: Give me at least two days. I'll make you fall for me.
Miyu: Persistent, eh? Arraseo, if that's what you want. Yesung oppa's enlistment will be two hours from now. Mind if you take me there?

Prince Manager's POV :)

Yesung will be the next member to enlist for today. It will be hard for So Hyun, seeing him enter the said place.

I have seen some updates online and the fans are crying just by hearing the word MILITARY. Super Junior members are here already and we are currently waiting for EXP.

After the scandals and break ups, Mika and Sora will see their exes once again and now I wonder how things will end up in the process.

[NEWS] INFINITE's L and EXP's Sora are confirmed to be dating. (cr: infiniteworld)

[NEWS] EXO's Kai and EXP's Mika, spotted together. (cr: playfulexp)

Donghae and Eunhyuk were both sitting next to each other, probably waiting for Mika and Sora.

Speaking of which, Mika arrived, running and panting like a kid.

Miyu: Sorry, I was late. This guy almost killed me. *pants*
Prince Manager: Where have you been? Why are you with Kai?
Miyu: *glares at Kai*
Kai: *gulps* Manager hyung... Mika and I...
Prince Manager: I get it. Arraseo. You go and sit with EXP, Mika. Kai, you go to EXO later.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Hannah: Ya! You've got a lot of explaining to do, Ms. Choi.
Miyu: W-what did I do?
Hannah: About you and Kkamjong, silly. *smiles*
Miyu: T-that's nothing. Just playing around.

I can see Eunhyuk from here, staring at me completely. It is very irritating because I hate the feeling of being looked at. I am not a criminal, okay?

Eun Mi: Your anchovy keeps on looking at you. It is very distracting.
Miyu: EX-BOYFRIEND. Yeah, it is. Can we just move to another place?

We saw a car coming and inside was L oppa and Sora. I wanted to have a car too someday.

L: I'll see you later, babe. *kisses her forehead* I love you!
Sam: I love you too, oppa. *smiles*

Sora looked at us and smiled, being the cheerful girl she is.

Jasmin: Now that's what I call, SWEET.
Eun Mi: So sweet that all ants might want to gather around and surround them.
Sam: Oh, stop it unnies.
Miyu: *whispers* Look at those two. They never stopped looking.
Sam: Let's also have an eye to eye contact with them. *smirks*
Ailee: That would make them disturbed. *chuckles*

As we did, we are all called to take pictures with Yesung oppa for the last time before he enters. First, his family including Hana unnie, second with Super Junior and of course, with EXP.

I decided to stay at the left side so I would be away from Eunhyuk. I wanted to avoid him because he's such a jerk for hurting me.

Camera Man: Move closer, everyone!
 
As soon as the camera man told us that, Eunhyuk suddenly placed his arms around me and Donghae oppa did the same to Sora.

One picture, was their chance, hoping they would get us back. Unfortunately, we don't feel the same anymore.

Donghae's POV :)

After taking a picture with EXP, I went to talk to Sora.

Donghae: Hey.
Sam: Oh, hi.
Donghae: Have you heard the music that I have given you?
Sam: No. I'm too busy. Waeyo?
Donghae: Happy Birthday, Sora.
Sam: Thanks. I have to go now. Bye.

She's not the Sora who would smile whenever she sees me. I miss everything about her, but it's too late.

Its hard to let someone go when you know they are no longers yours to begin with. But all I want you to know is that I want YOU to be happy. Even if I'm not.

Sometimes you're meant to fall in love with someone. But not meant to be with them forever. 

Love is a difficult thing when you know you have to let it go. But sometimes letting it go is the first step to mending the little cracks in your heart.

Move on, Lee Donghae. Sora does not love you anymore.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Donghae oppa, I was lying. I loved that song, but unfortunately, there's no room for HaeSora anymore because you know I have a boyfriend already and I love him so much.

I'm so glad you stole my heart, if anyone would, I'd want it to be you, the only sad thing about you stealing it, is you broke it and gave it back.

On the outside I may appear to be strong and emotionless, but on the inside, I've been broken into pieces too small to be seen.

Eunhyuk's POV :)

I gathered the opportunity to talk to Mika, who is obviously avoiding me. I held her wrist to stop her.

Eunhyuk: Ya. You're avoiding me.
Miyu: How can you be so sure about it?
Eunhyuk: I can see it and I can feel it.
Miyu: So what? We're over anyway.
Eunhyuk: Are you that bitter or you're still ashamed because I saw...
Miyu: Shut the up. *leaves*
Eunhyuk: Ya! Stop being so rude.

When I was still holding her wrist, Kai suddenly appeared, glaring at me. It was weird and scary.

Eunhyuk: Why are you looking at me that way, Kkamjong?
Kai: Let go of her.
Miyu: *smirks* Jagiya, let's go now.
Eunhyuk: What the hell?
Miyu: *holds Kai's hand* He's my boyfriend. Back off and mind your own business. Sheesh.

I was left behind. Jellyfish is also in a relationship.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Miyu: T-thanks for saving me.
Kai: Did he do something bad to you?
Miyu: Yeah, like bringing up what you both saw yesterday. Screw that.
Kai: *leans closer* Are you free tonight? *smirks*
Miyu: No, I'm expensive.
Kai: Such a stingy jellyfish.
Miyu: I know, right?
Kai: You should make yourself available later. I'll make you fall in love with me.
Miyu: Yeah right. As if I'm going to be an easy target. Bring it on, loser.
Kai: Loser? In two days I'm going to be a winner.

Prince Manager oppa went to approach us together with EXP.

Prince Manager: Mika, together with EXP, let's talk. Kai, mind if you talk to her later?
Kai: S-sure hyung.

I feel so nervous. What is this all about?

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Inside the car to where Donghyun oppa is the driver and Prince Manager oppa is at the front seat of his car.

Prince Manager: I supposed you guys know why I gathered all of you here in this car.
Jasmin: Why, oppa?
Prince Manager: Your comeback, remember? You are going to have a mini-album with a ier concept unlike your debut album.

Omo, jinjja? So EXP will ditch the cute and lively image for the mini album. I can't wait to tell L oppa about this. I need encouragement right now.

Prince Manager: The album will comprise of 5 tracks. Teaser photos will be release in two weeks.
Donghyun: I wonder how the fans will react through the y concept. I wanted EXP to have different images not only stick to one.
Prince Manager: Precisely. So that there is always something to look forward to. You may all go back to your dorms. Thanks for the ride. *laughs* I asked all of you to be here so I can have a free ride.
Eun Mi: Aigoo oppa. *facepalm*
Prince Manager: But it is true that you will have your comeback. Check out online. Bye.

We all grabbed our cellphones to check things out.

[CONFIRMED] EXP to release a mini album on the 2nd week of September.
cr: expmalaysia

Hannah: Let's see each other later. Kyuhyun oppa wanted us to see a movie together.
Jasmin: Siwon oppa and I have dinner together. *smiles* Bye for now!
Eun Mi: Aish. I envy you guys. I'll ask Sungmin oppa to come over if that's the case. What about you, maknae lines?
Ailee: Yuuki oppa and I will play Guitar Hero together with Phantom and MeLoDi. *blushes*
Sam: I'll be seeing L oppa to tell about our comeback.
Miyu: I hate all of you. *sighs*

Someone wrapped his arms around Mika. It was no other than Kai oppa.

Kai: I was waiting for you. *smiles*
Miyu: Get lost.
Sam: Sheesh. Go and grab her, Kai oppa!

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

Miyu: Ya!! Where the heck are we going?!

Kai oppa was carrying me bridal style and the EXP members saw it. He then placed me on his motor, and he started to drive along the way.

Kai: You will see later.
Miyu: Don't drive too fast. Jebal.

I was already hugging him tightly, because he doesn't slow down at all. I feel afraid.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

I waited for L oppa at the waiting shed and he arrived a few minutes late. I did not wondered why, but what disturbs me right now is how serious he looks right now.

L: Hey.
Sam: Oppa. *gives him a kiss*
L: Sorry I was late.
Sam: It's fine. Where do you want to go?
L: Somewhere?
Sam: Where could that possibly be?
L: Just hop in into my car and you will know.

I followed his orders and went inside the car. He was very quiet and that was unusual.

Sam: Oppa, what's with the face?
L: I heard you'll be having your comeback soon.
Sam: Yeah, precisely. I was about to tell you that.. I'm so happy about it.
L: Unfortunately, it's a y concept.
Sam: Yeah.
L: I don't want you to show your y side. I do not approve.
Sam: But oppa, how can I even not show that side of mine when it's required?
L: I'm your boyfriend. I don't want anyone to be erted towards you.
Sam: We can't change their perspective. I'm not a as well.
L: So it's okay, that guys would check out on you?
Sam: I never said anything like that. Who am I to reject an offer made by our company? Why are you being like this? I thought you would support me all the way. Stop the car right now.
L: No.
Sam: Damn it! I said STOP!

How disappointing can this be, when the person you expect to support you is the one who is discouraging you?

I went out of his car and ran away. I don't want to talk to him as of the moment. For now, let me say this.

I hate you, L oppa.