Not Over You

Forever and a Day

Eunhyuk's POV :)

Kris: Yes, what's the matter, hyung?
Eunhyuk: Are you going to Sora's party later?
Kris: Yeah, with EXO. Why?
Eunhyuk: I want to ask for a favor. Since we are not invited, mind if Donghae and I meet up with you and let you give something to Mika and Sora?
Kris: Sure, but we should meet before the party instead.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. We will be there to hand the present, but we won't let them see us.
Kris: Okay then, hyung. Talk to you later.

At least Donghae and I created an effort. That's what matters. It is up to them if they are still going to accept us in our lives or not but if I were to choose, I want jellyfish and I to still end up with each other.

Donghae's POV :)

Eunhyuk is still persistent and so am I. The truth is, we're going to be in London to shoot "Still You" and even prepare for our Japanese album.

Donghae: I wonder how Sora will react after seeing our composition.
Eunhyuk: Let's just hope for the best.

We wore our casual clothing that time for us not to get noticed and drove all the way to the venue. To my surprise, Kris was already there, knocking at our door.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

EXP members, except Sora, were already at the venue. Most of the SM Stars are there, and I saw L oppa, who seems to be filled with anxiety.

Miyu: L oppa, are you ready for later?
L: Yeah, a bit nervous though.
Miyu: Oppa, you are her new boyfriend and that she loves you the most. I entrust Sora to you, arraseo? You know how important she is to us.
L: You can trust me. I love her so much.
Hannah: Hey everyone! Sora has arrived! Let us all look and check her out!

L oppa quickly went to the lobby upon hearing Sora's name. I just hope this would end up fine. To be honest, I feel nervous about L oppa and Sora right now and I do not know why.

Sora arrived, with her silver cocktail dress, curled hair and silver stilletos. She stood out from all of us, making her the center of attention while me, Choi Mika, wore a pink cocktail dress and sneakers. High heels is not my style.

The next thing I know, the party has already started. People dancing, socializing and drinking.

Kris' POV :)

Eunhyuk: Here's a copy of the CD of Still You, our upcoming single. It is all about the two of them, after the scandal.
Kris: I see. Hyung, why don't you just go inside and see me give the copies to them? Just so you would be assured.
Eunhyuk: Let's go, if that's the case.

I admire these hyungs are brave and persistent. I wish I could be just like them.

They went to the main door, but refused to enter. I have to approach Mika first before anything else.

Kris: Uhm, Mika...

Mika looked away and avoided me. Damn it, I forgot what happened between us a while ago. Eunhyuk hyung will kill me for this. Aigoo.

I followed her to the mini-bar to where she ordered a cocktail. She is an adult after all.

Kris: Mika, I'm sorry about a while ago.
Miyu: ....
Kris: Are you mad? Mimi was the one who did that. She is into fairy tales.
Miyu: I feel awkward after what happened. I'm sorry.
Kris: I didn't mean to... Kiss you.
Miyu: I know. But we're friends, and we ended up that way...

Ouch. Is this a sign that I'm friendzoned? No, please don't.

Kris: Anyway, please have this.
Miyu: What is it?
Kris: I think you should view it for later. At least right now I have given it to you. Again, I apologize for what happened a while ago. Thank you also for finding my baby cousin. *smiles*
Miyu: Sure, no problem. I was shocked anyway.

Now it is time for Sora to receive the gift. I went to the stage to where she was sitting pretty.

Kris: Sora, got a second?
Sam: Why, oppa?
Kris: I want to give you something.
Sam: What is it?

Donghae's POV :)

I entered the party discreetly to see how Sora will react through the CD that Eunhyuk and I prepared for them. If only for once I could change her mind. Also, I had a bad feeling that something bad will happen. Unlike with Lay, I am assured that Sora is in good hands. Right now, anxiety is driving me insane.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

What's this? A CD? Why should I open this and what does it contain? I am desperate to know the answers, damn it.

I drank a glass of cocktail to distract myself. This is one of my weakness, dying to know things that are currently making me crazy.

I continued drinking alone when someone accompanied me.

Kris' POV :)

Kris: It's from Donghae hyung actually. But please do not reject it. He made an effort for this.
Sam: What is this for?
Kris: Actually, Eunhyuk hyung also gave one to Mika. But yours is more special since it is your birthday.
Sam: Why did you allow yourself to become a messenger? You need not to drag yourself into this.
Kris: Aniyo. Just please check it out when you have time.

As we were talking, L entered and quickly went to Sora. He was looking at me weirdly.

L: What are you guys talking about?
Kris: Nothing. I just went here to greet her in behalf of EXO. Happy Birthday, Sora.
Sam: Thanks, Kris oppa.

I quickly left that place. I think L does not want me to be there.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

Sam: Oppa, what are you doing here by the way?
L: I have a surprise for you. *offers his hand*

I did not speak because I know it will be revealed soon.

We held hands as we looked into the guests who attended my party. Some were dancing, some were drinking and some are doing whatever they want.

L oppa grabbed the mike and spoke in front of many people.

L: May I have your attention please? Today, you will witness Sora who has become a beautiful lady even before she turned 18 as of the moment. Right now, I'd gathered all of you to announce something spectacular.

L oppa kneeled, while the others waited in anticipation. I became shocked especially when he placed my heart to where his heart is.

L: The truth is, Sora and I have been loving each other during the rehearsals of High School Musical. Although we are siblings in the story, my feelings for her were more than that in real life. So right now, in front of you, I would like you to see my proposal to my lovely Sora. Lee Sora, will you be my girlfriend?

Donghae's POV :)

"Lee Sora, will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart crashed into pieces when I heard L utter those words. It was the similar sentence I told Sora when I asked her to be my girlfriend. Please don't, Sora. Even if I know you are secret lovers. Don't give up on us. Our love... Urineun sarang.

Sam: Yes.. Yes! I am going to be your girlfriend, L oppa!

That hurts, hearing that from Sora.

To be honest, tears dropped into my left eye.

They say that if it fell from the right eye, it is happiness.

But on the left means PAIN.

I think this is a sign that I must give up.

No more HaeSora. She may be over me, but I am definitely not over her.

I have no reason to stay anymore.

Eunhyuk: Donghae, are you alright?
Donghae: Let's go.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

L oppa's plan of proposing to Sora and revealing their relationship in public is a success. Now all we have to look forward to are the comments from the other fans and their reactions.

I miss HaeSora, though. But because of the scandal, everything changed.

I can hear SHINee from here, talking about Sora and L oppa.

Taemin: I thought Donghae sunbaenim and Sora are still together.
Onew: Me too. They looked so good and perfect for each other.
Jonghyun: Well, that's life. Let's just be happy for them.
Minho: I noticed that EunHae sunbaenims are not here as well.
Key: It's for the best. They will just hurt themselves.

I grabbed another glass of cocktail that time and an ice tea to recover my senses.

"I didn't know you drink a lot."

I looked behind and it was Kai oppa, sitting beside me.

Miyu: I didn't noticed that you were here beside me.
Kai: Because you are busy looking at other people when you have me who loves you all along.

I looked away, remembering what happened a while ago when he saw me without anything on. I tighten my legs and I tried to cover myself that time.

Miyu: T-that... Uhm... *looks at the waiter* One vodka, please.
Kai: Is it your first time drinking?
Miyu: *nods*
Kai: Well you are an adult after all.
Miyu: You saw everything, a while ago.
Kai: Yes, I did.
Miyu: Mianhae.

I grabbed the vodka and finished it at only ten seconds. I am not comfortable with him as of the moment. What was he thinking when he saw me that way?

Kai: Things like that happen. Don't drink too much.
Miyu: I feel ashamed. I guess you wouldn't like to be with me like you used to.

I looked down that time, and he pulled me closer. I can feel the warmth of his chest through mine.

Kai: *laughs* That wouldn't change everything. In fact, it sure was a great view. *smirks* And right now you are so soft and warm. I can feel it.

Obviously, he was referring to my chest. He was holding me so tight and I kicked his knee.

Miyu: Babo! You byuntae!
Kai: Ouch! I was just kidding!
Miyu: Don't you dare tell everyone about what you saw or else!
Kai: Or else what? *smirks*
Miyu: Why are you being like this?!
Kai: Okay, I won't tell anyone about this. ON ONE CONDITION.
Miyu: What??!
Kai: Be mine.

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

I was so happy, knowing that our relationship is revealed. It felt as if I am free from uncertainties. This is the best birthday gift I have ever received so far.

But then I started to wonder. What is that CD all about? If it's from Donghae oppa, I must not open it right now because L oppa is here. That would be offending. I think I would just watch it later, if that's the case.

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)

I almost coughed out the vodka that I drank a while ago upon hearing what he had said.

Miyu: What the heck?!
Kai: Be mine for a week, and I wouldn't tell anyone about this.
Miyu: Where's the usual Jongin oppa that I used to know? Why are you being like this to me? Waeyo?
Kai: I just want to make a deal with you. Take note that I have 11 people with me who I can talk to.
Miyu: You're mean. How can you just go on talking to me that way and making me suffer? It's worse than letting EXO see me that way.
Kai: It's only for a week. Is it too much too ask for? I like you, and I am going to make you like me.
Miyu: Andwae.
Kai: Suit yourself. I can reveal it to anyone, even to Taemin hyung. You know he's a talkative person.
Miyu: You've got to be kidding me.
Kai: I ain't to be kidding you, Ms. Choi.
Miyu: you.
Kai: When?
Miyu: Damn it.

I consumed three bottles of vodka already, and I was getting dizzy. Why are you being like this, Kai oppa?!

Kai's POV :)

I am sorry for being like this, Mika. It's just that right now, as of the moment, I cannot afford to lose you to Sehun.

Flashback:

Sehun: I'm starting to make a move on Mika starting next week. They better brace themselves. I am jealous of how they are close to her and I hate myself for being like this, shy and all.
Suho: Good luck with that. If only I had a chance with Sora, I would have been doing the same thing.
Sehun: That is why Oh Sehun is going to take her and become my girlfriend soon. Not even Eunhyuk hyung can stop me. I am the first to express my feelings anyway. The rest just appeared like mushrooms especially Kai hyung.
Suho: Don't be so hard on the other members, though.
Sehun: I won't but I don't think this will be a friendly type of competition.

End of Flashback.

Being Kai, the one who is aggressive and y on stage, is someone I am portraying right now but Mika prefers me as Jongin, someone mischievous and cute.

Miyu: Fine. Let's have a deal. One week. But there are rules to follow.
Kai: What rules?
Miyu: First rule, you won't tell anyone about that secret. Second, no kisses and third, don't you dare fall in love with me. I won't fall for you as well. No strings attached. Got it?
Kai: You know I'm in love with you so I cannot follow the third one.
Miyu: If that's the case, I will do my best not to fall for you in the process.
Kai: Why restrict yourself when I am willing to catch you?

She was drunk that time, and I was holding her shoulders. 

Kai: You're drunk. I'm going to take you home.
Miyu: No... I'm not.

The EXP members saw us together, wondering why we ended up this way.

Hannah: What happened to her?
Kai: She got drunk.
Eun Mi: Whoa. 3 vodka, 2 cocktails and 1 shot of soju? No wonder.
Kai: It's better that way~
Jasmin: What did you do to her?
Kai: She said YES.
Eun Mi: About?
Kai: We're lovers right now.

I'm sorry if I had to lie, Mika. Call me desperate but that's how it is.

Donghae's POV :)

Eunhyuk: Got your boarding tickets?
Donghae: I have it with me.
Eunhyuk: Aish, cheer up. I know you're hurt but you're not the only one. We're both in this together.
Donghae: High School Musical. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: No, I was serious about it.
Donghae: I know. It's just that, I didn't expect that things would turn out this way. I used to believe in FOREVER AND A DAY, but now it's no use.
Eunhyuk: All we have for forever is a single day. A day to where we will finally realize that we are certain with out decisions in life, especially the ones we want to spend our lives with.

"Passengers of Seoul Airlines travelling to London, please proceed to the boarding gate now."

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)

My birthday party has ended and I sure had a blast. I got a text message from an unknown number, by the way.

"I'll see you again, Sora. Not for now." - LDH.

It was obviously Donghae oppa. I had to delete his number just so L oppa wouldn't see his name in my contacts list. Where is he going? Why am I so curious about it?

Sungmin: Sora, did you enjoyed?
Sam: Definitely, oppa. But I think there is something missing.
Sungmin: You miss fishy?
Sam: Aniyo. I'm uncertain of things.
Sungmin: Donghae and Eunhyuk are going to London for a while.
Sam: But why?
Sungmin: You will find out soon. *pats her head* You should take a rest now.

I am now curious why they did. Is it because they no longer want to see us?

Ryeowook's POV :)

Ae Young and I did not have communications during the party but good thing nobody noticed. Well except for I-DOLLS, to which she informed about what is going on. Right now, I am still reflecting on what I did. I have hurted her so much and I feel so bad about it.

Even if I break up with her and stick with Mika, I have no chance because even if before that I confessed, she just thinks of me as a friend. Unlike Ae Young, who loves me so much.

We were never meant to be after all. But these emotions, are finally dissolving like salt placed in a bottle of water. Maybe what I have felt for Mika is just infatuation and the same feeling that people felt whenever they work with her.

Ae Young, I'll be back and become a better man just for you.

Yesung: Ryeowook, why aren't you sleeping yet?
Ryeowook: Hi, hyung. Just thinking about random stuff.
Yesung: I overheard about you and Ae Young through her conversation on the phone with So Hyun. Is it true that you are cooling off with her?
Ryeowook: Yeah, she was the one who asked for it but it is my fault.
Yesung: I have noticed how you were eager to see Mika during your musical and because you were partners, it is inevitable not to have feelings for her but you have to realize that everything is just acting.
Ryeowook: Yeah, and she dumped me right away upon knowing that because her friendship with Ae Young matters.
Yesung: You should cherish Ae Young, Ryeowook. Right now, So Hyun is crying because I'll be enlisting tomorrow. It will be two years so cherish the times you have with her.
Ryeowook: You and So Hyun both gave me the same advice. Thank you.
Yesung: My pleasure. Make up your 
mind and come back to Ae Young.

Prince Manager's POV :)

I have another gift for Sora and EXP because they have been successful since their debut. To be honest, we have been preparing for this the whole time.

EXP's comeback, soon. With a new concept and their first full length album.